Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC Reviews

105 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

105 Reviews for Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC

Chelsea · Married on 03/12/2016

I found Hey Gorgeous! through a recommendation from someone I have never even met, & I'm so glad I did! Our entire bridal party & bride were extremely happy with the way our hair & makeup turned out. Tami was very organized leading up to the big day which was a huge help, as well as when we were getting ready...it made it so much less stressful. We all looked & felt gorgeous and received so many compliments from guests. We will all recommend Hey Gorgeous to anyone wanting to feel extra special & beautiful on their big day!! Thanks Tami & team!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thk u Chelsea! Always great to hear such sweet words. It was our pleasure. :)

Valorie · Married on 03/11/2016

Tami is a very professional and sweet person. Her level of artistry is amazing. She really transformed me into a amazing bride.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/05/2016

Tami was wonderful!! Made me stress less on my special day and made me look like a princess. I got many compliments on my makeup as did the bridesmaids who used her!!! If you need someone to do your make up she's the one!!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Shannon · Married on 02/13/2016

Tami from Hey Gorgeous provided makeup services for myself, 4 bridesmaids and a flower girl. From my initial trial with her I knew I hired the best! She is professional, organized and one of the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Our makeup was gorgeous and lasted the entire night! The night before my wedding I ended up with a stomach bug and was actually in the emergency room the morning of my wedding. I showed up to my venue looking like death... After Tami worked her magic, no one could tell I was as sick as I was. Tami, thank you so much for your compassion and understanding in my situation. You are truly amazing!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Aww thank you Shannon! Pleasure was all mine. You looked beautiful!

Teddy · Married on 01/30/2016

Tami did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • User3405568 · event on: 11/14/2015

Tami did my makeup for a charity event this past Saturday. I requested a classic, smokey eyed look to go with my black evening gown, and a classy updo for my hair. The end result was marvelous. Her flexibility to work around my schedule was awesome, and the end result absolutely GORGEOUS!! The endless compliments i received that evening was just great. Thank you Tami. I look forward to my next event for you to do my makeup!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/13/2015

Tammy did the makeup for my daughter's wedding and she was fantastic! The makeup was flawless and Tammy was early for the appointment, so talented and absolutely lovely!! I will use her every chance I get. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making us all feel gorgeous!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Chelsea · Married on 11/06/2015

Tami and Roma worked wonders on my wedding day. It was unseasonably hot and humid (even for Miami) on my wedding day. Despite a mostly outdoor wedding my airbrush makeup remained near perfect all night. Roma did an amazing job on all of our hair. She did all of my bridesmaids and my mom, and we just couldn't believe how quick she was while still giving us all the attention we needed. They were both a dream to work with - highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank u Chelsea! It was our pleasure!!! :))

Tammy · Married on 10/31/2015

Tami is very professional and simply amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding and also the makeup for my mom, mother in law, Maid of honor and one of the bridesmaids. She was very punctual, prepared and efficient, so we were able to get everyone's makeup done without ever being rushed. Before the day of the wedding Tami created a schedule for everyone's makeup and she kept the schedule perfectly which was incredibly helpful because we had to coordinate with the hair artist.

The makeup lasted all night! and it was simply beautiful. Everybody looked wonderful and elegant but most of all they felt confident and happy with how they looked. My makeup was AMAZING! I got a lot of compliments, and I simply felt beautiful!!

I would wholeheartedly recommend Tami as a makeup artist for a wedding or any other event. Not only was she professional, and her work amazing, she was also really nice and likable and a pleasure to have around while we were getting ready.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Tami did a great job with my makeup. One of my other vendors called me a day before the rehearsal dinner with a million questions about things that should have been settled months earlier and I got so stressed out that my face literally broke out in hives. I normally have perfectly clear skin, so this was very distressing for me. But Tami was able to make my skin look great in spite of it. And my eyes looked amazing. Also, the woman she works with who does hair, Roma, is amazing. My friend wanted a retro updo and she got it. I had a really romantic wavy hairdo (half up, half down) with extensions for added volume and little flower decorations. It looked amazing. Every person in my wedding party who got their hair and makeup done by Tami and Roma got exactly what THEY wanted, that suited their own style (from really hip to very conservative) and they all looked great!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

So glad we met all your expectations! Very honored you chose Hey Gorgeous to b part of your special day! :))

Kelley · Married on 09/19/2015

What can I say besides that Tami is the best! She is an extremely talented makeup artist and my makeup lasted the entire wedding. I also got married in September in Miami so you know it is hot and humid. But my airbrush makeup remained flawless and didn't feel heavy. My skin was still able to breath which I loved. Another very valuable asset that Tami has is her sweet and peaceful demeanor. This is very important on the big day. I spent my day getting ready with my two moms, my two best friends and my two stepdaughters and Tami fit right in. She kept us on schedule but took the time to exchange ideas on our looks. I also took her suggestion on a hair stylist and she was great too. Hey Gorgeous Makeup is the real deal.
    Sincerely, a very happy bride:)

Sent on 10/05/2015

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley!!! It was a pleasure! :)))

Celeste · Married on 09/12/2015

Tami was professional, got right to work on 4 bridesmaids, the bride and mother of bride (me). Everyone went from 0 to stunning ! Tami was flexible, asking what we liked personally, and just did not take it upon herself to decide - she made great suggestions based on her expertise and was very communicative - she is very pleasant and very concerned with the customer being very satisfied with the final look. Everyone's makeup lasted through the very long wedding day on a hot humid Florida day - not a touch up was needed. It is so great not to have to worry about makeup fading through a long event. Good makeup application is as much a part of an outfit as the expensive wedding attire!!! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone, especially brides, bridal parties, and mothers of the bride!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank you Celeste! So nice to get the Mom's perspective. Was a pleasure. Thank u for taking the time to review. :))

Dawn · Married on 09/12/2015

Tami has done my makeup for my sisters wedding and my wedding. She is great. She did 6 bridesmaids makeup right on schedule. She listened to exactly what I wanted and my makeup came out perfect for my wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2015

I felt like such a barbie on my wedding day! My make-up was perfectly glamorous, and lasted the whole day. Hey Gorgeous was a miracle-worker for my hair. I first went to them in January for engagement photo make-up and had a pixie cut, but decided I wanted to have long hair for my wedding day, so I ordered extensions. I let my hair grow out for the next six and a half months until my wedding, and they were able to make my 22inch extensions look absolutely flawless. I felt like Rapunzel! I had seven bridesmaids that also got their hair and make-up done, as well as the mothers of the bride and groom, and everyone looked amazing. HG also stayed after the ceremony through pictures to be there for touch-ups--super necessary for day-time wedding in the Florida summer.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Awww thank you Leah! You were my Barbie doll bride. Such a pleasure. :)))

Alexandra · Married on 08/02/2015

Tami was excellent and made sure my makeup was exactly the way I wanted it. I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank you Alex!!! Loved being apart of your day. :))
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 08/01/2015

Tami & Roma were amazing to say the least.I couldn't have had a better beauty team for my wedding day .they did hair make up for me 6 bridesmaids,& 2 moms.Everyone looked flawless all night long . I've never received so many compliments on my hair & make up .i will defiantly use them again & recommend them to all my friends friends getting married.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2015

Tami was awesome!!!
    I was so busy with wedding details and family plans I had forgot to contact her as it became closer and she had it all in control. She contacted me to make sure ever detail was planned. I met her for a preview and she was awesome!!! After adding many more family members and some were late she adjusted the schedule and stayed right on top of everything!!!
    She made sure we were happy and ready on time.
    She is adorable and professional and PERFECT!!!
    I am lucky to have found her and will be using her for any and every occasion.
    THANK YOU Tami...

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Martyka

Martyka · event on: 07/18/2015

I am not sure where to even begin because I have so much great things to say about Tami. I was introduced to Tami by my wedding photography and it’s been two years later and I am still in touch with her whenever I need hair and makeup for special events. She has been there from wedding trials to baby shower to baby baptism. She has been a part of the most important events in my life and all along the way to make me look my very best always. (Special thanks Tami for dealing with my very stressful and cranky self at times. You always gave me great advice and kept me calm with your smile. I am lucky to have found a friend in you. You are amazing)

She is the sweetest, nicest, caring, most genuine person. Truly passionate about her work and always a perfectionist and professional. I was also lucky to have Demy from her team do my hair and makeup for two events. Demy has great artistic abilities, professionalism and drive to always produce stellar results. She listens to the client and gives great feedback and suggestions. She is absolutely the sweetest too. Very punctual and takes her time with details yet stays on scheduled as I was pressed for time for one of the events and she did an amazing job with such short time. I was speechless. She works great under pressure.

Please do not hesitate to contact Tami and her team. You will not regret it. You will always get prompt responses, professionalism, punctuality, flexibility and flawless hair and makeup. It has been a blessing to find Hey Gorgeous! There is so much more to worry about with a wedding or for busy moms like me that the last thing you want to be concerned about is hair and makeup that you are going to be unhappy with and that is something you will not have to worry about with Hey Gorgeous! You will receive the best service and look your very best and you will love your look.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Martyka! So happy we could be apart of so many special moments in your life. Such a pleasure!! :))

Raluca · Married on 07/13/2015

They are the best. They make you feel the most beautiful girl in the world.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Giovanna · Married on 07/04/2015

Tami did the makeup for my wedding last month & I couldn't have made a better choice. At first I was hesitate because of the pricing, but then after doing some research, the pricing for airbrush makeup was very reasonable. I've never had airbrush makeup before & I loooooved it. So light & natural looking, yet great coverage for my sun spots. Tami did 5 bridesmaids & my 2 mothers makeup & everyone was so happy. They couldn't stop taking selfies, they loved how they looked & everyone looked flawless in my pictures.
    Roma did hair for 10 girls plus myself, she is the sweetest lady & so talented with hair styling. All my girls wanted different looks & Roma did everything they asked for & so fast, because we were on a tight schedule. My curls lasted all night long. I also bought clip-in extensions from Tami, to give me more volume & so happy I did. Roma put them in so perfect & no one could tell I was even wearing them & I got compliments all night.
    I will always recommend Tami & Roma to ALL my friends who are getting married.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Kayla · Married on 07/02/2015

Tammi did my makeup which I loved and Roma did my hair which I also loved. I would highly recommend both of them. Made my wedding day special and stress free. Thanks ladies for all your professionalism.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2015

I had seen Tami's work on social media and the minute I got engaged, I knew I just had to have her do my makeup for my wedding. I've never felt more beautiful & she is just the sweetest thing ever. I even had boudoir pics done on the day we did my "practice makeup" and my hubby LOVED them. I can hardly wait for another event so I can use her again!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2015

Working with Tami was a complete pleasure. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose her a million times over.

She was very, very prompt in responding to my inquiry and very straightforward about pricing, and flexible with her hours. Since mine was a very last-minute request, I was very surprised that she would be available, since her portfolio is so professional and reputable, I thought that she would be impossible to book. Nevertheless, we were able to schedule a trial run merely a week from the wedding.

Throughout the whole process Tami was a joy to talk to and a very caring, patient, and kind. She listened to all of my concerns, ideas, and comments, and did her best to ensure that my time with her was comfortable. It was an absolutely amazing experience, and I'm so happy to have chosen her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I will never forget Tami and would recommend her to anyone and everyone who has a special occasion coming up. Mine was an Indian wedding and I looked like a QUEEN!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/15/2015

Tami was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first phone call, to the trial, to the wedding day! My make-up, my bridesmaid's and the moms make-up were all flawless. Everyone was extremely happy with her work and enjoyed her company as well. She was pleasant to be around the whole day getting ready for the wedding which is very important! My wedding was all outside by the ocean and still looked fabulous by the end of the night. I highly recommend working with Hey Gorgeous Makeup for your special day, you will be more than happy with the results!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Lesa · Married on 05/09/2015

I was so happy with my experience with Hey Gorgeous Makeup. Tammy was professional, knowledgable and did an amazing job with my makeup! I loved how she made me look!!

Sent on 07/28/2015