Heather Benge Events Reviews

Heather Benge Events 5
Heather Benge Events 6
Heather Benge Events 7

David · Married on 09/30/2017

As a very busy person who runs a business and is caring for elderly homebound parents for some time now, I have never taken the time to write or submit reviews for any service or product. I have enthusiastically decided to make an exception in the case of Heather Benge who served as the wedding coordinator for my daughter’s wedding last year at Madera Estates in Conroe, Texas. I absolutely cannot say enough positive things about Heather and the service she provided. She helped us stay on budget and made everything stress free. Many of our guests contacted us after the event and commented on how wonderful and elegant the entire evening was. Everything went smoothly thanks to her expertise, attention to details and caring attitude. She truly has a gift in event planning. If we had it to do over again, we would insist on having her as our coordinator. I also highly recommend Madera Estates. The venue is beautiful and they provide a turnkey service with recommended vendors that will help make your event unique to your individual style.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about the experience we had with Heather Benge, who served as wedding coordinator for our daughter’s wedding at Madera Estates in Conroe Texas, September 2017. Once the venue was selected, Heather took immediate action, working with us on all the minute details that go into planning such an important and meaningful event in our daughter’s life. Complicating the matter was the fact that our daughter was living in another state finishing her graduate degree and starting a new job, all during the months preceding the wedding. Heather was flexible with any scheduling difficulties due to our situation and was able to coordinate almost all of the decisions with our daughter either via Skype, email or conference call. Any time any of us had questions or needed guidance with any decisions, she was always prompt and efficient in her responses. Throughout the entire process Heather always maintained a cheerful, professional and most of all, genuinely caring attitude. As the mother of the bride, I was able to focus entirely on my daughter on the day of the event, as Heather made sure that everything ran smoothly the entire day. If I could give her more than five stars, I would!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/10/2017

If I could give Heather more stars I would! This is my second time having the privilege of working with Heather. The first was at my sisters wedding in Houston and I knew at that time I would want to use Heather when my big day came around. We ended up choosing to do a destination wedding in Breckenridge Colorado at 10 Mile Station. Heather was an absolute breath of fresh air. From the welcome party to the reception, Heather made sure everything was just perfect. If round two of using Heather wasn't convincing enough let me spell it out for you.... SHE. IS. AMAZING!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Heather Benge Events 15
    Heather Benge Events 16
    Heather Benge Events 17

michael · Married on 09/10/2017

Heather did both of my daughter's weddings; what a fantastic job! I can't say enough about the level of service Heather brought to the party. I would highly recommend Heather if you want to pull off a great wedding...thank you sooooo very much!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

LAURA · Married on 05/20/2017

Jennifer was everything and more we could have hoped for in a wedding planner! She kept us organized with a timeline for planning and the weekend schedule, provided guidance and recommendations on design and vendors, and kept us sane, and, most of all, made our day absolutely perfect! We were hesitant on investing in a wedding planner, but the cost was nothing in the end in making our wedding everything we could have dreamed of. She had every detailed set and accounted for. Jennifer was professional and personable and made the entire 11 months of wedding planning a breeze. If we could get married again, we would hire Jennifer again!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Meg · Married on 04/14/2017

Heather was the most exceptional wedding planner to work with!!! Not only did she totally take care of me and all of our family and wedding party, but she help me reign in all my ideas, she put up with my lengthy PowerPoint planning documents, helped me to manage our blended family expectations, and took care of all of our vendors flawlessly. Our wedding day flowed seemlessly with Heather helping us to stay on track and ensure we made the most of our wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Houston area. An exceptional wedding planner is a must and she is definitely one-of-a-kind!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend working with Heather Benge. We were referred to her by our friends who were models in her style shoot in the Houston Area. From the first phone call we had with her she was positive, engaging, and very attentive to our vision for our big day. Heather gave me much needed advice for vendors, spent time with our families, and always responded to our needs immediately. We had a flawless rehearsal dinner and wedding thanks to her relationships with vendors, attention to details, efficiency, and overall fun attitude.

She has high expectations and incredible style.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Susan · Married on 10/21/2016

As Mother of the Groom, I used Heather to help with the Rehearsal Dinner and the Welcome Party following. She and her team were awesome. If you want someone to help you with an event who is smart, creative, organized, hands on, and accessible, I'd recommend that you consider Heather.

Sent on 11/06/2016

anas · Married on 09/30/2016

a big thanks to you cause my wife and i are so happy cause of you guys love you all

Sent on 09/06/2016

Diane · Married on 06/18/2016

HEATHER was an absolute ROCK STAR!! I know 100% that Heather is the reason our wedding day went as smooth and wonderful as it did. From the very start she was very accommodating and super flexible. She provided the perfect amount of support we needed while still allowing our personal style to shine! She seriously made my wedding day MAGICAL. She is very professional and trustworthy. I knew I could count on her for anything. I am so thankful that I met her at the Bridal Extravaganza in Houston! HEATHER you are so talented! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Sara · Married on 03/26/2016

Heather was an amazing event planner: pragmatic, caring, professional, and flexible. She helped me significantly over my 1.5 year engagement. Some critical elements were securing a venue, photographer/videographer, cake, photobooth, florist, rentals, and hotel block.

However, where Heather really shined was on the day of our wedding. Heather created a detailed timeline ,coordinated with all the vendors, and took care of everything! My family and I got to sit back and relax all day, and we arrived to find the most beautiful ceremony and reception we've ever seen. Everything was set up perfectly, and the evening flowed extremely smoothly- from dinner to cake cutting to dancing to speeches and more. At the end of the night, we went home while Heather and her team coordinated the breakdown of the entire wedding with all the vendors and closed out everything.

Our wedding day was magical, and I can't imagine it happening without Heather. I can't imagine having to put my mom in charge of staying after the wedding at 1 am to make sure everything at the venue was cleared away, or sending bridesmaids in to set up the decorations on our wedding day.

Do yourself a favor and DO not skimp on having a wedding coordinator. Don't plan for a year only to be stressed out on what is supposed to be the best day of your life.

Thank you so much Heather! You're the BEST!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Hunter · Married on 03/12/2016

Lauren was my planner and was more than amazing! She met with me at the venue multiple times and kept track of all my vendors. Day of she was even more amazing! She and her assistant were so kind and made the day stress free. They always say something will go wrong the day of and I prepared myself for that but literally NOTHING went wrong (that I know of)! They made the day go seamlessly. My family loved her and were more than impressed with how well she was able to keep everything and everyone in check. Throughout the whole process, Heather also helped with making sure that everything was set for the big day. I cannot thank both of them enough for making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Mindy · Married on 02/06/2016

Heather Benge Events was a life saver for my Mother and I. Heather is amazing: besides her professionalism, enthusiasm and knowledge about everything wedding in Houston, she truly became a friend and confidant. She was always there for me to reach out too and always reassured me about the entire process. The day of our wedding was wonderful, knowing Heather as well as I had become to know her made the day go smoothly and anxiety free for myself, my mother, my husband and our entire wedding party (which was 26 people). Everyone felt they could go to her with anything, and enjoyed her company. My Reception was at the Hotel Zaza - Houston and with 300 people; Heather and her staff made everything flawless for my husband and I. Everything I had envisioned for my wedding day and reception came to life and was better than I had every expected.

Thank you Heather Benge for everything you did for me and meeting you last July and the Bridal extravaganza was truly divine intervention from God b/c the entire wedding planning process would have never gone so perfectly without you and your team.

Thank you from the bottom our hearts!!!
    Mindy & Stephen Koch and MOTB Karen McIntosh

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/21/2015

Heather was amazing! So helpful! I had a huge family and we were doing the wedding on our property, meaning everything we had to do from scratch! And she made it all happen! The week of the wedding I didn't rush around. She did all the final plans, and I just enjoyed my family and friends! On the actual wedding day, I realized how important she really was... countless things you don't think about have to happen in the right order and she made it all work! She also made me feel so comfortable every step of the way! She was supportive of my ideas and super nice! My sister already said she's going to use her when she gets married :). You won't regret using heather! I also loved all the venders she recommended!

Sent on 12/14/2015

I was a hesitant in hiring a day of wedding coordinator due to the expense and I consider myself fairly organized so I felt I could do a lot of it myself (boy, was I wrong!). I am SO glad I went with the advice of my friends and family and hired Jennifer as my day of wedding coordinator. I cannot stress to you enough how much of a blessing it was to have Jennifer before the wedding and the day of. She is super organized, respectful, extremely nice, and got along great with my chosen vendors. She has a way of making you feel really comfortable, which is key on your wedding day. She answered all of my questions (and trust me, I had a TON of questions) and went above and beyond her duties. She is so knowledgeable about the wedding industry and it definitely shows in her work. She created an amazing timeline that I was able to share with my wedding party and timeline and incorporated any changes I had with a smiling face :) (which was a lot since I can be indecisive at times). She created layouts for the venue and helped me organize items needed for the reception. She understood my vision (even though I may not be the best at expressing it) and executed it perfectly.

The day of the wedding ran so smoothly because of Jennifer and it was BEAUTIFUL and the tables/decorations were laid out perfectly (thanks to Jennifer). We had a hiccup with one of our vendors the day of and she jumped on it right away (without stressing me out -- which is key on your wedding day!). She even continued to work with the vendor after the wedding to ensure we were adequately compensated for their mistake.

I would recommend Jennifer and Heather Benge events to anyone that is planning a wedding. You will not regret spending the extra money on their services. I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer and how she made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Deanna · Married on 10/03/2015

In the early stages of the planning, I did not feel like the wedding planner was necessary. I thought "oh I could do this or that". Shortly after the easy planning was done (picking tablecloth fabric and such), the planner felt more and more necessary. I didn't have time/ didn't want to spend my free time going back and forth with vendors to find a good time to meet, or negotiate on costs and floor plans and such. Looking back, having a wedding planner was an extremely necessary and priceless service. The week of the wedding would not have gone smoothly without Heather. The most valuable time was the day before and day of the wedding. I was able to let go and completely enjoy everything with Heather. I would absolutely hire her again.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jennifer made my wedding day stress free without any major hiccups. She was extremely helpful during the planning phase and executed the event as an overall success.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Heather was great! She was very flexible and extremely patient, she even adjusted well to last minute changes.

She followed our plans exactly as requested!!!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Margaret · Married on 08/01/2015

Heather is absolutely amazing! I can honestly say that my wedding day was absolutely perfect because of her. She is extremely responsive, whether it was me or my mom contacting her, she always got back to us right away. It was so nice having someone who I knew I could go to with last minute details or picking out vendors or adding color to the reception. She does it all! I woke up on the morning of my wedding with no stress or concerns because I had full faith that Heather would execute my day exactly how I would want it and she did! Forever thankful for her help!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Adrien · Married on 05/30/2015

Words cannot describe how important Heather Benge was to our wedding. She went above and beyond all her responsibilities to ensure that our wedding was a success.

The original ceremony was intended to be outdoor. However, the weather did not cooperate. Heather and her team worked meticulously to transition the ceremony inside and still made sure it was gorgeous!

I wish there were more stars to give! Heather is AMAZING!!

From the pre-wedding planning to the ceremony to the reception, she ensured that everything went flawlessly. If anything went awry, I sure didn't know of it. She handled EVERYTHING. I emphasize that because the venue was supposed to provide an on-site coordinator to assist with certain things. That person was no where to be found.

There is absolutely no dollar amount I would put on the work Heather did. I would recommend her for any type of event. She has true class and work ethic.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Rich · Married on 05/02/2015

I was the groom at our wedding, which Heather planned for us. It was a huge benefit having someone as organized, thorough and professional as her there for us. She worked relentlessly for us for days, has a superb work ethic, knows exactly how to keep everyone in line and working towards the same goal, and the whole thing went off entirely without a hitch, which is amazing to me in hindsight. If you're planning a wedding and want to actually enjoy the damn thing, you should definitely consider bringing her onto the team!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/25/2015

There are not enough pizazzy words to express how thankful I am to have had you through that very demanding week.

Heather was amazing, truly someone I could not have imagined being without. Most definitely helpful, attentive, professional, on the ball and thorough. The biggest value was problem solving and getting things done that came up last minute without having to burden me with it.

I am most certain that there were hiccups that I did not know of but handled it on her own. She forecasted and thought of things that I did not think of.

A million thank you for your amazing coordination and your guidance through the entire process.

I never want to go through that ever again, but if I had to... Heather would be my first call!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Kendahl · Married on 04/18/2015

Christy Lyon's works with Health Benge, but Christy Lyon's helped me throughout my whole wedding processes! Anytime I had a question or concern I called or text her and she answered right away with the best addise possible! Meet with her 2 or 3 times before the wedding and she contacted all my vendors and helped me with my timeline details! Very nice and fun lady! My husband, family and I really enjoyed having her around and she took all the stressful part of planning a wedding off of me!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kim · Married on 04/18/2015

Christy our wedding coordinator was worth every penny! She enabled us to relax knowing that everything was taken care of.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Maddie · Married on 04/18/2015

My mom and I found Heather during the Bridal Extravaganza back in July right after I got engaged. Right away we were impressed with her enthusiasm and professionalism. We decided to use her service for the day of our wedding, but she was so much more than that. She met with me multiple times before the wedding day to discuss vendors, timelines, details, etc. Before the wedding she confirmed with every vendor to make sure that they would be there on time and was there to answer any questions that the vendors had. My mom and I did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding - we could truly enjoy ourselves because we knew Heather had everything under control. I don't know what I would have done without her at the wedding. I was very worried about the timeline prior to the wedding. We had a live band and I wanted to make sure that everything ran smoothly and on time. I've been at weddings where you feel like you're sitting around at dinner for hours waiting for something to happen. Heather made sure this didn't happen and kept the flow of the wedding moving the whole night and made sure that we stuck to the timeline. If myself, my husband, or my family ever needed anything on my wedding night, she was right there to help us out. I would highly recommend Heather to anyone who is planning a wedding. She is definitely worth it!

Sent on 04/28/2015