Greg Foster Florist Reviews

Greg Foster Florist 6
Greg Foster Florist 7

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Gregg Foster-Highly recommend

Gregg was a breath of fresh air in our wedding planning. I cannot say enough about how easy it was to work with Gregg. After interviewing several florists in Charlotte, NC, I found Gregg Foster was very reasonable and happy to work within our budget. He did an amazing job with our flowers. He went over and beyond to please us. Gregg beautifully decorated a wooden cross we provided and used different vases and candelabras for our tables. The mantles were done with an abundance of flowers and greenery. I highly recommend Gregg Foster as a wedding florist.

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Greg Foster Florist 8
    Greg Foster Florist 9

Marie-Lisette · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg helped us have absolutely stunning bouquets, boutonnières, and stems for centerpieces at a great price!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Greg Foster Florist 10
    Greg Foster Florist 11
    Greg Foster Florist 12

Laurel · Married on 07/07/2018

We hired Greg to be our wedding florist, and he did an amazing job. He is so knowledgeable and talented, and he truly cares about bringing your vision to life. Everything he created for our wedding was absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Arian

Arian Ashworth · Married on 06/30/2018

Go with Greg

Greg came highly recommended to my mother and I. He and my mother became fast friends during the process (she's a creative). The flowers and arrangement Greg put together were just exquisite. It was exactly what we wanted and more. He's also a super nice guy, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Greg Foster Florist 13
    Greg Foster Florist 14
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/02/2018

SPECTACULAR job! The flowers were my favorite part of my wedding. My mom and I met with Greg twice to discuss flowers and he was very patient with us - he pulled up pictures on instagram, looked up types of flowers that might suit us, and just really heard us when we asked for colorful, bohemian flowers with a classic flair. He really nailed it. Additionally, he was very cost effective and we actually asked him to spend more money than his original quote. Our venue had a policy where they wouldn't let vendors in until 2 hours before the wedding, but somehow Greg and his team were there by 10am getting everything set up. Not sure how they pulled that off! My wedding party complimented us so much on the flowers and I couldn't have asked for more. You can really trust Greg to get you a great deal and pick out fabulous flowers.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Paul · Married on 04/27/2018

“If you are getting married in Greenville, you have to use Greg Foster for your flowers”. This exact line was spoken to us by no less than five people when we told them that we had recently gotten engaged. Getting unsolicited advice like this made my future wife and myself very curious as to what all the hype was about. Well let me tell you, Greg’s (and his business partner Bregg’s) work lived up to the hype and then some.

I know little to nothing about flowers other than a binary view of flowers: “they look good” and “they don’t look good”. Thanks to Greg and Bregg, I now have a third category “Greg Foster”. Their decoration of the Gold Ballroom at the Westin could not have been prettier as they absolutely nailed our color scheme while ensuring that it matched the old charm of the Gold Ballroom.

Greg and Bregg have made me a believer and from now on, whenever I hear someone has gotten engaged, I am going to give the same unsolicited advice that was given to me: “If you are getting married in Greenville, you have to use Greg Foster for your flowers!”

Sent on 05/17/2018

Mary · Married on 05/28/2017

Greg is top notch. His floral displays are second to none. The flowers he used at our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/27/2017

Greg; is truly an artist. My daughter's wedding was specular, her flowers were beautifully done, and so so many of them. We were truly blessed to have found Greg. So so affordable and worth so much more. Becareful with going with recommendations from other vendors or your event planner, they stick together. I found Greg on my own and was persuaded to go with another florist. But i said "NO", and we are grateful. Greg should be your first choice, you will be pleased. He's so straight forward and honest.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Meghan · Married on 04/01/2017

Greg Foster and his floral creations are truly perfection! I am not from the Upstate area, so I had to base who/what vendor to book solely off reviews and recommendations. I had read on a few wedding websites that you just need to “trust” Greg, and it is true. I called Greg about 6 months before my wedding to talk and after speaking with him he told me to call him back 3 months beforehand. Greg doesn’t have a website and he primarily works by phone, so for someone who lived a few hours away from Greenville, it was a little stressful. I took the advice of all the reviewers and put my trust in Greg and holy moly did it pay off! I met with Greg a couple of months before the wedding to go over the checklist and the colors. He was able to get so much for our money! We were incredibly flexible and didn’t require any particular flower and he was able to create beautiful arrangements with our colors. Greg is a delight to work with and we were so happy with the end product.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

The most beautiful flowers for my wedding! Greg did not disappoint. Multiple wedding guests stopped me to ask who did the floral arrangements. He was also a great value!

Sent on 03/22/2017

We hired Greg for my sister's wedding, and he did such a fantastic job that we hired him for my destination wedding in Charleston too. As soon as I walked into the reception, I was blown away by the beautiful flower arrangements he created. He definitely created the Lowcountry look I was going for. I would recommend Greg!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Tessa · Married on 07/23/2016

Greg is awesome and very helpful! Just tell him your colors and he will know exactly what to use to make it look beautiful!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Greg Foster did an amazing job creating the bouquets and floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding two weeks ago. He even managed to deliver despite the snow! He is very reasonably priced. My daughter and I met with him and she shared her vision with him. He by far surpassed what we imagined! He truly is an artist! We would definitely recommend Greg and his team.

Sent on 02/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/23/2016

Gregg Foster and his colleague, Bregg Camby, were outstanding to work with. I had been referred to Gregg Foster from friends who had used him with both small and large budgets but all raved about his services. Gregg quickly set up a meeting time when I reached out to him via phone number. I cast my vision by showing a few pictures and describing the vibe I wanted with my flowers. He accommodated a large wedding party and large reception with the flowers more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Bregg was my main point of contact leading up to the wedding, and he was always accessible via email and phone call. They didn't miss a beat with the snow storm that rolled through. I have complete confidence in their services, and I highly recommend them as the number one florist in town.

Sent on 02/08/2016

I have only phenomenal things to say about Gregg. I think everyone should use him. He transformed my wedding, for which I did not decorate extensively, into an elegant, romantic and magical place just with his flowers. He was incredibly reasonably priced. I did not have to give detailed instructions either; I was able to just rely on Gregg to execute his talent and vision. I could not believe the value and beauty which he provided. Not only is he talented, but Gregg is kind. He knew my family was under some tension, and brought a bouquet to my mom before the wedding which she treasured. He not only did what we asked, but outperformed on every level. We had so many many compliments on our flowers. This is one decision I would repeat in a heartbeat looking back at our wedding planning. Recommend without reservation.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Lori · Married on 04/04/2015

When I first met with Greg, my mother and I loved him right from the start. He listened to me and looked at Pinterest pics of my vision. He came through with everything I wanted. He put his touch on it and we loved all the arrangements. Bouquets, boutonnieres, table centerpieces, buffet centerpiece, and alter arrangements. His prices were right in line with out budget. I will definitely use him again for future parties!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Gregg Foster is an unbelievable florist. He listened to what we wanted, took our vision and ran with it. His taste level and design skills are exemplary! He is a little hard to get in touch with, but well worth it! Amazing!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Greg did all of the flower for our wedding day from bouquets and boutonnieres to flower girl crown and bulk flowers for center pieces. He did an incredible job finding exactly what I was looking for. He met with me either in person or via e-mail multiple times and made several sample bouquets to make sure it was perfect. I have nothing but high praise for his work, and very much appreciate all of his time and effort in making my day perfect! I would most definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Laura · Married on 10/18/2014

A friend of mine recommended the florist who did the flowers for her daughter's wedding, so we also chose Greg Foster. My friend had told me that we should just trust him, because whatever arrangements he creates are beautiful. Since flowers are one of my most favorite things, I was a little hesitant because he doesn't have a shop to visit or see examples of his work in person. But his flowers surpassed my dreams! Walking into my daughter's reception at The Westin was like a fairyland with his flower arrangements crowning the tables. Stunning! I can't recommend him highly enough. Afterwards he kindly agreed to transport the larger arrangements to a hospice center for us where they could be enjoyed by even more people. We were so very pleased with the quality of his creativity and enhancing our own dreams and visions.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2013

Greg did all our bouquets and a huge arrangement for the reception. They were all absolutely gorgeous and I highly recommend Greg's work.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Susan · Married on 08/31/2013

Greg did an amazing job and for a very reasonable price. Even though we weren't exactly sure what we wanted, Greg knew immediately when we described the look we were hoping for. The centerpieces and bouquets were really beautiful. I would not hesitate to hire him if he is available.

Sent on 11/30/2013

Pauline · Married on 06/29/2013

While Greg dances to the beat of his own drummer, that's o.k. with me. He produces the most stunning arrangements that make any bride cry for his glory! He is not just a "florist," he is an artisan. While he can sometimes be hard to reach, he knows exactly what the bride is looking for and produces! His creations are amazing beyond belief and his prices are so beyond reasonable that you can spend thousands extra in other areas of your budget. He is one of the uniquess, charming and wonderful vendors! You tell him what you want and you'll never have to worry about anything. The problem? He doesn't have to advertise. So good luck finding his number. Thank God we found him.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Maria · Married on 05/25/2013

Greg gives you way more then you pay for! He goes above and beyond what you ask for! Great prices and great service!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Christine · Married on 12/08/2012

Greg is so incredibly talented when it comes to wedding flowers. I showed him 1, ONE, picture of what I was looking for on my wedding day and he provided exactly that. They were GORGEOUS. I am so happy with my decision to go with Greg and recommend him to any other bride that is looking for a florist.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Katy · Married on 05/19/2012

Greg created the floral arrangements for our wedding and they were absolutely fabulous! He is extremely talented and everything he touches becomes a masterpiece. I will say that he does things on his own timeline, and may not seem as organized as others, but in my opinion his work is unparalleled. All you have to do is tell him basically what you want and the number of arrangements you need, and let him take care of the rest. I promise that what he will deliver will be even more amazing than you imagined - I know that was the case for me! As a bonus, he is also very budget conscious and truly wants to save you money. In my opinion, he is in a league of his own. Thanks, Greg!

Sent on 06/21/2012