Nearby Vendors to Consider

Event Design (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)

3.0

I hate to leave a lower review when she has such fantastic reviews from everyone else but maybe mine was just one of those time? We expected her to reach out, as it states in her contract, 2 weeks before our wedding. But we had to reach out to her the week of the wedding via email after getting concerned and even then waited 3 more days with no reply and decided to call her and finally got ahold of her. I’m not sure if she forgot about us? But it was quite stressful to see she wasn’t on her A-game. When we originally talked about the flowers I sent her reference photos and she named off nearly all of the flowers perfectly, it was exactly what I wanted. But... I received a bouquet and flowers for my cake that was way different in color and style than what I asked for... I was wanting a mostly white and deep or dusty green bouquet but received a bright green and mostly pink bouquet. I was disappointed when I saw them but there was no point in making a fuss so I thanked her and we still had a gorgeous wedding and we got lots of complements. The service and product just weren’t what I was hoping or expecting.

Photo of Willow Florals in Greenville, SC - The reference we provided her
Profile Picture Taylor, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Willow Florals for my July 2017 wedding. I had so many compliments on my flowers, it's ridiculous!! They were ready on time, so gorgeous, and they were exactly what I wanted! They didnt look cheap like I had just purchased them at a store, but rather they looked natural but pieced together with purpose and care. I couldn't have been happier! I am so grateful for Julie and her team for providing me the perfect flowers for my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Willow Florals is a gem in the heart of Greenville. I wanted a bohemian feel and she pulled it off more brilliantly than I ever imagined. Her designs are innovative and fresh. Julie has a real sense for color and proportion. I'm just in awe! Julie provided the bouqs, centerpieces, flower crowns, moss for our dessert table and vision for our perfect day. A huge thank you to Julie for helping making our day a dream come true!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews

Non-Floral
Single Flowers
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful designs! And great attention to detail.

Willow Florals is for all generations of brides and certainly on my recommendation list for wedding floral, centerpieces and arrangements small to large!

Willow Florals never ceases to impress! Julie is very easy to work with and has a great variety of floral vessels that follow current wedding & event trends- so they look AMAZING in Midtown Artery's event space since they both provide a modern & rustic appeal!

Willow Florals does an amazing job with floral design! You can tell in photos that we take, the quality, effort, and talent put into the designs! Their designs delightfuly compliment the bridal party and weddings!

401 Smythe St, Greenville, SC 29611   See On Map