401 Smythe St, Greenville, SC 29611 Map · Phone number

Willow Florals 2
Willow Florals 3

Cara Martini · Married on 11/11/2018

10/10 would recommend

Willow Florals was fantastic! I only had general ideas for what I wanted and a few Pinterest pictures and Julie was able to create designs that were even lovelier than I had envisioned. She was great to work with and I could not recommend her enough.

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2017

I used Willow Florals for my July 2017 wedding. I had so many compliments on my flowers, it's ridiculous!! They were ready on time, so gorgeous, and they were exactly what I wanted! They didnt look cheap like I had just purchased them at a store, but rather they looked natural but pieced together with purpose and care. I couldn't have been happier! I am so grateful for Julie and her team for providing me the perfect flowers for my wedding!!!

Allie · Married on 06/24/2017

Willow Florals is a gem in the heart of Greenville. I wanted a bohemian feel and she pulled it off more brilliantly than I ever imagined. Her designs are innovative and fresh. Julie has a real sense for color and proportion. I'm just in awe! Julie provided the bouqs, centerpieces, flower crowns, moss for our dessert table and vision for our perfect day. A huge thank you to Julie for helping making our day a dream come true!

Willow Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Better Tie Productions
    Better Tie Productions Wedding Videographers

Beautiful designs! And great attention to detail.

• Events with Shelley
    Events with Shelley Wedding Planners

Willow Florals is for all generations of brides and certainly on my recommendation list for wedding floral, centerpieces and arrangements small to large!

• Midtown Artery Events
    Midtown Artery Events Banquet Halls

Willow Florals never ceases to impress! Julie is very easy to work with and has a great variety of floral vessels that follow current wedding & event trends- so they look AMAZING in Midtown Artery's event space since they both provide a modern & rustic appeal!

• 401 Smythe St Greenville, SC 29611 See on map