Willow Florals Reviews

Willow Florals 2
Willow Florals 3

Cara Martini · Married on 11/11/2018

10/10 would recommend

Willow Florals was fantastic! I only had general ideas for what I wanted and a few Pinterest pictures and Julie was able to create designs that were even lovelier than I had envisioned. She was great to work with and I could not recommend her enough.

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2017

I used Willow Florals for my July 2017 wedding. I had so many compliments on my flowers, it's ridiculous!! They were ready on time, so gorgeous, and they were exactly what I wanted! They didnt look cheap like I had just purchased them at a store, but rather they looked natural but pieced together with purpose and care. I couldn't have been happier! I am so grateful for Julie and her team for providing me the perfect flowers for my wedding!!!

Allie · Married on 06/24/2017

Willow Florals is a gem in the heart of Greenville. I wanted a bohemian feel and she pulled it off more brilliantly than I ever imagined. Her designs are innovative and fresh. Julie has a real sense for color and proportion. I'm just in awe! Julie provided the bouqs, centerpieces, flower crowns, moss for our dessert table and vision for our perfect day. A huge thank you to Julie for helping making our day a dream come true!

Alyssa · Married on 04/09/2017

Julie did such an amazing job with our flowers. They were absolutely stunning. I don't have an extensive knowledge of flowers, but Julie was able to take my wedding vision and run with it. I seriously could not have imagined a more beautiful arrangement for my bouquet and the ceremony arbor. I would definitely recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2016

I didn't think I would care much about the flowers but what Julie and her team created was beyond amazing! The floral design for the ceremony area and each table, not to mention my gorgeous bouquet truly set the mood for the entire event. People are still talking to me about how beautiful all of the flowers were!

Anna · Married on 05/28/2016

Willow Florals is absolutely amazing! Julie is filled with unique ideas that are based on personal touch. I came in having one million different ideas than my mom, yet by the end Julie helped create a cohesive and one of a kind look. Julie is constantly in touch and available to make changes that you may want. She personally arranged all the flowers and greenery at both my venues ahead of time. I cannot recommend her enough!

Anna · Married on 04/02/2016

I highly, highly recommend working with Julie at Willow Florals for your wedding. She is so talented, and our florals were absolutely gorgeous. We were going for an “evening garden” kind of look, and Julie totally nailed it. She created a gorgeous garland for our ceremony arch, along with garlands for some of our signage and our sweetheart table. She also did all of our centerpieces, which were absolutely gorgeous. I know absolutely nothing about flowers and didn’t even know where to start, and Julie did a great job of translating my super big-picture ideas into something that was better than I could have ever imagined.

Diane · Married on 04/02/2016

We worked with Julie for bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arrangements and table arrangements at the reception. Our budget for flowers and decorations was pretty tight but she did an amazing job helping us get the most out of it. She absolutely nailed our style and "vision" — the arrangements she put together were stunning! I would love to organize another event just to work with her again — highly recommend!

The flowers for our wedding exceeded our expectations and were stunning! So glad we had the chance to work with Willow Florals!

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Julie was such a great florist to work with. She is so creative and talented. I was speechless when I saw the bouquets she made for my wedding and the centerpieces for the tables were absolutely gorgeous. Looking back at my pictures, she really helped to make my vision come true. Also, it poured the entire time she was putting flowers outside the church. She got soaked but never said anything about it! So thankful to have had her and I recommend her to any bride!

Julie made my wedding dreams come true on a very small floral budget. I wanted a flowers that looked fresh, brights, clean and natural. We went with all whites and greens. She came up with a beautiful assortment of flowers. And she managed to do all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, alter arrangements, centerpieces, headpiece, wreaths and additional decore including candles up the staircase under my budget! She also set-up all arrangements and cleaned up all arrangements so we had no worries at the end of the night. If you are looking for truly beautiful floral pieces with a florist who actually listens to what you want, Julie is your girl!

Tom · Married on 07/03/2015

Julie was wonderful to work with for our July wedding. We received so many compliments on our bridal bouquets and flower arrangements! The arrangements were so unique and colorful-absolutely beautiful! She did an amazing job!

Janet · Married on 05/16/2015

Julie is the real deal.

She is calm, collected and has an eye for making floral arrangements effortlessly gorgeous. My bridal and bridesmaids bouquets got numerous compliments throughout the day. When the planning got intense and I was indecisive, Julie really stepped up to make sure all the right arrangements were ordered and I knew what I was getting. When all the other vendors didn't respond in a timely manner or when they were difficult to work with, Julie came through immediately. My wedding day was a dream, thank you Julie!

Amy · Married on 05/02/2015

When I first met with Julie, I had an idea of how I thought I wanted my wedding/ceremony to look; however, had no clue about different types of flowers and had no wedding colors to speak of. By asking me questions and showing me example photos, she was able to create EXACTLY what I wanted... quite simply, she nailed it. All of the flowers, from the bouquets to the centerpieces, were absolutely lovely and arranged beautifully. The array of centerpiece vases was unique and the pergola (also adorned with the amazing flowers mentioned above) was perfect for our ceremony. I'd definitely recommend Willow Florals to future brides.

Tara · Married on 09/05/2014

I knew I'd be bonded with Julie from our first phone call. She was interesting, creative and incredibly responsive and able to guide me down the road of picking out all those little details that make a wedding beautiful and uniquely yours. Then, when I met her I was so happy. Julie's eye for arrangements is unparalleled, and her ability to move a few things around to accommodate changes in plans/colors/bridal ideas is superb. The months leading up to the wedding were simple and relaxed with her. She even helped me find the most beautiful ribbon for the flowers - after I told her I had no idea what to do - and the day of, I couldn't have asked for a more helpful, considerate and accommodating person to be with me. Even with the minor changes in schedules and minor day-of issues, she responded to my pleas for help and made sure everything was more beautiful than I could of imagined. I'm so grateful I have the photography I do, because I will be able to remember her bouquets, arrangements and wreaths forever. They were just so nice.

I highly recommend using Julie if you want to work with someone who can truly pick up on your style and translate that into a unique and beautiful wedding day.

Darlene · Married on 05/10/2014

Julie Dodds was amazing to work with for my daughters wedding. The bridal bouquet was stunning! Full of unique flowers and succulents. When the reception room was put together it honestly took my breath away! Not only were her floral creations beautiful, but they were extremely reasonable. I would totally recommend her not only for a wedding but for any event that would benefit from her beautiful floral creations! I was completely satisfied with our beautiful day!

I had a situation where I had to find a florist 2 months before my wedding, and Julie at Willow Florals did not only work with my tight budget, but she brought my vision to life and was a pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough about her, just a wonderful person with such a talent!

Kimberly · Married on 10/19/2013

I can’t express m y gratitude for Julie. She went above and beyond for my wedding. I had a set back during the planning process and had to cut back on my flower order to afford it and she worked with me and still made it everything I wanted for my day. When I saw my flower and I was absolutely amazed. She had given me all I had wanted and more. All the arrangement and all the bouquets were beautiful. I would suggest her to anyone who wants to have a perfect day and just over the top flowers.

Cindy · Married on 10/11/2013

Julie was awesome to work with. She met me at my venue twice to work out plans and was very accommodating. All the flowers at the wedding were beautiful!

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

We worked with Julie from Willow Florals for our wedding. This was a destination wedding for us but Julie made planning our flower arrangements very easy from so far away. She was very responsive and professional and made a great spreadsheet that outlined all of our arrangements. The day of our wedding, everything turned out beautiful and even better than what we imagined! 5 stars!! Would recommend to anyone!!

Margaret · Married on 09/07/2013

I found Julie online because I live in Atlanta and my daughter was getting married in Greenville. I didn't realize when I went for my consult that I was not going to a full fledged florist shop. She orders flowers for events and arranges them beautifully. She doesn't have the overhead the florist has and her prices reflect it. Her professionalism is unmatched and the bouquets and arrangements she created are the focal point of nearly every photo the photog. took. And to my knowledge they had never worked the same weddings before. I feel so lucky to have clicked on her link because it was nothing but pure luck that led me to her!!! See for yourself!!!

• User3520633 · 2+ years ago

Thanks for our beautiful work for our wedding. Everything was lovely and your arrangements were such a vital component.

• User3520635 · 2+ years ago

I can't thank you enough for all you did to make our wedding flowers and the whole experience so wonderful. I appreciate you taking the time to work with our budget and meet with us multiple times to make sure everything was just right. My girls absolutely loved their bouquets (as did I!) and the sanctuary look so great. You were so much fun to work with and I look forward to recommending Willow Florals to my friends.

Cassie · Married on 09/21/2012

I got married a couple of weeks ago and the flowers that Julie did for us were beyond amazing! She put together beautiful arrangements that were better than what I ever thought they would be. She took my ideas and thoughts and turned them into reality. We couldn't be happier!

Julie · Married on 09/01/2012

Willow Florals went above and beyond my expectations. I dealt with Julie directly and was thrilled with her knowledge and experience in the floral industry. I was a bride who knew next to nothing about flowers and had no idea what I wanted at my own wedding. Julie sent me a variety of pictures and ideas and guided me through the entire process. She took the time to get to know me and my likes and dislikes, and therefore was able to make suggestions that fit my style. The bouquets were amazing and went perfectly with my rustic, end of the summer wedding. At the last minute, she used her skill and resourcefulness to make a huge greenery arrangement for the front of the ceremony site…it was absolutely gorgeous! Julie is committed to pleasing her customers above all and that is why I recommend Willow Florals for any event.