Jess's Wildflowers

Duncan, SC View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Operating out of Duncan, South Carolina, Jess's Wildflowers is a florist dedicated to creating unique arrangements for wedding occasions. Jessica Wessinger, the owner of the business, has more than a decade of experience in the floral industry. She and her team strive to make a great impact on your event design through carefully curated blooms. Jess's Wildflowers strives to capture your style and personality and bring it to life in the form of floral arrangements.

Jess's Wildflowers offers a comprehensive step-by-step process to ensure the vision of your big day is realized. Once all of your needs have been defined, these experts get to work and begin creating your chosen arrangements, decor, and installations. This includes items such as bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, and much more. Jessica also offers day-of coordinating alongside her floristry services.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$295

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

M Chesebro Married on 04/23/2022

Absolutely incredible!

Look no further you have found your florist. Jess truly outdid herself for my wedding. I was absolutely blown away by her artistic eye for design. I met with Jess several times via zoom and each time we met she was so personal and gave me so many things to choose from. She worked around my budget and made my wedding day an absolute dream. A wildflower look is what I wanted and was something I wanted so badly and she made it happen. I simply cannot describe how beautiful her work was. After the wedding, I brought all my flowers home and continued to admire them! I even sent my bouquet off to be pressed just so I could have a small keepsake of something that made my special day so beautiful. Jess if you read this, thank you times a million. You have a true talent and a heart of gold.
    Carson G. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Florals of my Dreams!

Jess was beyond professional, fun, and creative with my floral design. My vision changed over our planning process and she was there at every step of the way with awesome ideas and suggestions. When my florals showed up on my wedding day I cried because they were just SO BEAUTIFUL! 4 months later, everyone is still telling me how breathtaking our flowers were. I can’t recommend Jess and her services enough, she is truly one of a kind in the wedding industry— genuine, supportive, and communicative. She made all my dreams come true on my wedding day. Book this vendor NOW!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Duncan, South Carolina Duncan, SC, 29334
Location of (Jess's Wildflowers)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding