Beau Reve Events Reviews

17 | Las Vegas, NV

17 Reviews for Beau Reve Events

Pamela · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Las Vegas Wedding 4-27-2019

The support provided by Trene’ and Rachel was incredible.
    Our destination wedding in Las Vegas was a little more challenging than most because I live in Germany and the groom lives in Washington D.C. So, not only did we have the challenges typical of destination weddings, but because we (bride & groom) live nearly 8,000 miles apart, coordination was complicated. Beau Reve helped with everything, from recommending Venues and vendors to arranging transportation for all of the guests to the various events we planned throughout the weekend, and even making appointments for my hair & nails. The groom & I made a trip to Las Vegas about 6 months prior to the wedding to finalize all arrangements. Trene’ and Rachel scheduled everything to include tours of the venue, food and cake tastings, DJ’s, officiants, etc. They even attended the meetings with the vendors with us to help make the most of our limited time.
    Beau Reve Events tracked every little detail. The wedding, reception, and all the events went off without a hitch! All we had to do was enjoy our special day and the long weekend with our family & friends. Everyone commented that this was the best wedding they ever attended.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/07/2019

Making my dream wedding become a reality:)

I started planning my wedding 2years ago although the process Trene and Rachel offered me advice and support along the way.Originally I didn't think.i needed a planner but struggled with vendors who I can trust and rely on to do a good job.
    Any questions or doubts I had they helped me get through.Offered me such great support I feel now I wouldn't have had such a smooth running wedding.
    I would highly recommend Beau reve events.

Sent on 05/12/2019

jessica · Married on 03/30/2017

Excellent service!!! Very creative as well!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Krystal · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot give enough praise and credit to Rachel and Trene. They were absolutely vital in making my wedding day the most perfect day it could be. They were prompt with responses and inquiries. Always ready with advice or ideas, and plenty of both. They're so kind and sweet, and truly couldn't ask for two better people to help make your dream a reality.

Sent on 09/27/2016

cj · Married on 11/02/2016

amazing work.....and very creative!!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/12/2016

Great Expectations was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. You get 2 wedding planners - Rachel and Trene! We went with the full service wedding planning package. They are knowledgeable about Las Vegas wedding venues, vendors, and nontraditional wedding venues/ vendors as well which was great for us! They dealt with all the vendors, contracts, and venues. We hired them a year out from the wedding, and needless to say I was a very needy bride. They answered all my emails and phone calls promptly and politely and always calmed my nerves by handling a situation I was anxious about. If I did not have them my wedding planning experience would have been a negative one, but fortunately, I did have them and it was an extremely positive and memorable experience. The week of my wedding, there were multiple things that went wrong, but Rachel and Trene did not let that ruin my wedding weekend or any of my planned events. They gracefully intervened and I was happier with the outcome than our original plans. The day of the wedding, Rachel and Trene set up my venue (which looked FABULOUS) and managed all vendors in and out all day. During the reception I noticed Rachel keeping a close eye on everything that was going on and making sure me and my guests were happy. Needless to say, wedding was ON POINT and it was probably because of Rachel and Trene. After the wedding, Rachel and Trene continued to go above and beyond by shipping important items back to me (I live in Atlanta) and answering any questions I might have about my marriage license. They really are the best out there. I'm looking forward to planning another Vegas party just so I can have them coordinate and plan it - because I know it will be memorable, classy, and ON POINT!

Sent on 06/26/2016

These ladies take so much time to make sure your special day is perfect! They are so thoughtful and creative and really make your day memorable!! You will have no worries knowing your in good hands!! Thank you ladies for everything!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Maggie · Married on 03/03/2016

They were so on top of EVERY THING with our wedding! They helped decorate, coordinate & organize it all! They made our wedding perfect from start to finish & I couldn't have asked for anything more! Use them & see for yourself! They're amazing! ??????

Sent on 10/24/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/30/2015

Attentive. Timely. Responsive. Troubleshooters. Affordable. Pleasant. Always on top of things. Top Notch. Amazing. Incredible Value.

To be honest, I did not have to lift a finger. Rachel and Trene did all of the thinking for us!
    Their experience and attention to detail became obvious in the ways they anticipated our needs even before we could ask. For example, they picked up our guest gift bags, stored them, and then displayed them for our guests on the wedding day. The logistics of that would have been overwhelming. It was so awesome to have them take care of it, and for them to suggest it...when I did not have a clue.

Despite me living in Washington, D.C., it was very easy to communicate with them. It was also reassuring that there were two people working together on any of my requests. Two heads are always better than one!

Rachel and Trene interfaced with all of our vendors, making it very simple for me to choose the elements of the wedding. And Great Expectations did all of the fine tuning. They were officially the Executives of our wedding. This way, Great Expectations handled the food items, music, cake, and more (lots more that I'm sure I'm overlooking) so that my brand new husband and I could not only work the room on our big day, but we also had peace of mind on the days and months leading up to the wedding.

It only occurred to me after the wedding that the only reason that I was not stressed or worried is because Great Expectations was managing all of it. I really did not have to fret about a single thing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. We are extremely happy customers. Could not be happier. Folks kept asking if I was nervous, and I had this eerie calm...because I knew that Rachel and Trene were on it. I did not have a single wedding concern. They are consummate professionals.

Pro Tip: book early, express your ideas clearly (or let them know that you have NO IDEAS and need help). You'll never have to second guess, check up or micromanage anything.

Sent on 11/12/2015

I have so much appreciation and love for these two talented women. I seriously would have drowned in stress if I didn't have Trene & Rachel by my side for planning this wedding. I don't know what I did right to deserve them and have them help me every step of the way to the alter. EVERY BRIDE NEEDS a PLANNER! Seriously, I am not joking around. Planning a wedding takes a lot of time, dedication, insight and hard work. They stepped up and did every and anything I needed help with, I got what is like the "Golden Package", meaning they did every detail for me from beginning to end. Name it they did it for me, Save the dates, Invites, finding all my vendors and working hands on with them, keeping me on schedule throughout the planning, going to vendor meetings, day of schedule, making my thank you labels for gifts, setting up the venue and saving my wedding dress when it ripped. Those are just a few things they did for me, but most of all they were my biggest fan. They put my needs and heard me out on what I expected for this wedding. I said I just want this day to be perfect and about the love. Needless to say I had the most AMAZING day of my life and the wedding was executed 100% all credit due to them. They know exactly what they need to do and get it done with what looks like such ease. When I had moments of stress, they knew the solutions to accomplish the task and keep me calm. The Wedding is when their hard work added up and came into play (was a fairy tale). We knew they would do a great job, but really impressed us and did THE BEST job. We are so THANKFUL for all the work they put into helping us out and making our special day that much more lovely. You ladies clearly will succeed in this business because you have the passion and love for us ( your clients). Highly Recommended!!! Thank you with so much love, Michael & Emilia

Sent on 09/03/2015

K. · Married on 07/25/2015

Trene’ and Rachel to the rescue! I'm so thankful we hired them for our Day-Of Services coordination. They were so accommodating and helpful. They also rescued my bouquets! Due to my forgetfulness and the fire that morning at the Cosmo, I was at the chapel without flowers! They managed to whip up three beautiful bouquets in moments made from scraps. No one had a clue! They saved my day!! That right there was worth every penny.
    Through out the day, they did an excellent job communicating and helping guide our guests along. Even helping keep us on task, time wise, through out dinner.
    I would highly recommend them and am so thankful we worked with them for our wedding!! Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2015

Trene’ and Rachel helped plan my wedding last June before they had even started Great expectations and it was everything I had dreamed for it to be! I originally wanted to plan my wedding on my own, but once I started contacting photographers, bakers, florists, musicians and all the other people I was going to need I started getting overwhelmed and stressed out. I decided I was going to need some help. I was a little hesitant to hire them because they were less experienced than some of the other coordinators I contacted but once I met with the girls we hit it off right away. They took the stress away from my fiance and I, and I was at ease knowing I was in good hands. They were there to help me with everything from the invitations, to helping load up our car at the end of our reception! They came to all the meetings and tastings to make sure I was getting the best deal and were there to guide me with all the design aspects. They always responded quickly to the millions of questions and changes I had and never lost patience with me. They were also able to keep us under budget, which meant we had some extra money for the honeymoon! If you’re looking to get married in Las Vegas, I would definitely give them call! They helped make my wedding perfect and the planning process fun instead of stressful! :)

Sent on 06/04/2015

Ryan · Married on 06/21/2015

Wow.

What can we say?

Rachel and Trene we're dream wedding planners, truly.
    My Wife and I had the ambitious task of planning a last minute wedding in Las Vegas a few months ago and the pressure really was quite unbearable. Turns out theres a lot that goes into planning a wedding (!!!). Rachel and Trene calmly and meticulously answered our call for help and were absolutely integral in making our big day super amazingly rainbow unicorn avatar special. We owe so much to them and could not be more grateful for all of the hard work they put in and more importantly their seemingly efforless ability to keep us calm when we were freaking out. And did i mention they did all this in a few weeks?... give them proper time and I can only imagine the wedding they could create. All the love goes out to these two, you'd be very smart to choose them as your wedding planner. <3

Sent on 07/27/2015

Ramona · Married on 05/27/2015

The Wedding was a GREAT SUCCESS! It couldn't have turned out better. Trene' and Rachel are so awesome to work with. They were very accommodating and always available. They are super sweet and made time to answer any questions from anyone in the wedding party. I highly recommend you check them out, you'll be glad you did. The Wedding was May 27, 2015.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Katie · Married on 03/12/2016

Rachel and Trene were super helpful the month before my wedding helping me get all the little details sorted out. They also ran my rehearsal and made sure everything went smoothly the day of! They were so easy to communicate with and they basically decorated my whole venue and made it look amazing!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Alison · Married on 10/13/2016

I chose Rachel and trene as my wedding planners as I'm from out of the country and I wanted help with choosing vendors, putting everything together and having someone there the day of to take care of all the details. They did a great job and eased my worries. I was even able to have all my custom pieces for the wedding sent to them ahead of time directly to save me on shipping costs and time. They were very helpful with the million questions I asked constantly. I'm happy I had them to help me through the Chaos.

Sent on 04/10/2017