83 Reviews for Gray Studios Inc.

User Photos
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
83 Gray Studios Inc. Reviews

We recently used Gray Studios for our engagement shoot. We were hoping for a beautiful sunny day and it turned out to be the opposite of that. I was worried because of the rain that we wouldn’t have any pictures that we liked. Michael did an amazing job with our photos. He caught amazing pictures that really showed who we are as a couple. He has an excellent eye for photography and we also had a great time with the shoot due to his fun personality! I am so impressed with his work and would highly recommend him. We are so happy with our photos and have received many compliments about his work. We can’t wait for our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Cristina , 4/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We got married in May on what ended being a very rainy day, Michaels photos were so amazing you could not even tell it was down pouring in them!! Michael and his staff arrived on time, took all the pictures we discussed prior and didn’t forget about the special requests we had! We even received our proofs less then a week later on or honeymoon! Better then that we received our edited pictures on the flash drive not long after. We were so lucky to get such wonderful professional people to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours
4.2

Had our engagement photos done and are very happy with the outcome. Michael was wonderful to work with and has a great staff. We had a great experience and highly recommend others to use gray studios!

Profile Picture Erasmo, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Had our engagement photos done and are very pleased with our pictures! Michael was wonderful to work with and has a great staff. We are looking forward to working with them again on our big day! We had a great experience and highly recommend others to use gray studios!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Michael and his team captured every special moment on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING PICTURES! Michael did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding, and the pictures came out perfect!
We decided to take pictures the morning of our wedding so we were on a major deadline and micheal and Ken ended up getting EVERY SHOT! With 2 big families and so many combinations of parents and siblings to get (divorces/remarriages on both sides!) I’m still in awe that they did it all and they didn’t make me or my husband feel stressed of rushed even for a second. It was the best day of our lives and the pictures captured that!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Had a fantastic experience with Gray Studios. Used them 11 years ago for my wedding and again recently for my child’s communion. The photos are beautiful and the team was very easy to work with. Michael and his team was excellent with my kids and made them feel comfortable so they had fun taking pictures. I recommend them without any reservations.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

A thousand stars! Best guys out there!

Profile Picture Janica, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used Michael at Gray Studios for my wedding day and it was the best decision I made. He was with me all day capturing all my special moments. Family, friends, and all the special little details of the day remembered forever. Picking out the photographer is one of the most important parts of the wedding experience and we definitely lucked out, and the wedding album that was created was simply amazing. Thanks again to the great staff at Gray Studios, I will be recommending you to all my friends!

Profile Picture User7366239, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I have only wonderful things to say about my experience with gray studios for my wedding. Michael and his staff are extremely experienced at what they do and produce some of the most gorgeous pictures I've ever seen. The crew was so much fun to work with, so professional, very helpful, and worked well with everyone at the wedding. They did an amazing job and We loved them ! My wedding pictures came out so stunning I was able to relive all the happy moments all over again. I would highly recommend using gray studios for top quality

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gray Studios did the photography for our wedding this past September and we are happy to say that we are thrilled with our pictures! Michael and his team captured the essence of our wedding through their photography. They were a pleasure to work with while always being professionals.

Choosing the photographer for our wedding was one of the more stressful tasks in planning the wedding. We realized the importance of having the best in photography, as the assortment of pictures and their quality would be paramount in enjoying our memories for years to come.

We are extremely pleased with the photography of Gray Studios and recommend using them for your special day!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gray studios was amazing. Michael and his team were extremely organized, stuck to our timeline, but also made everyone smile and feel relaxed for the pictures. He was there every step of the day during the wedding to tell us what to do, how to pose and when to do it. Everyone was extremely competent. I cannot wait to see how our photos came out. I am sure they are amazing. He was very accommodating to all of our requests. His operation was so smooth that you couldn't help but relax.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Just go into the studio and look at his work as well as meet with his staff members. You will be awed !

Profile Picture Denise, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

OMG...words cannot explain how wonderful Gray Studios is. We can't begin to tell you how happy we are of the photos of our wedding. I found them thru a friend of mine and he steered me in the right direction. From the first time we meet to our engagement photo shoot, to our wedding photos, to our thank yous and wedding album the quality and care is amazing. Michael was so good with my 9 year old son who was in the wedding party and made him smile all day long. My family could not stop taking about how great he was. Michael took the time to help us pick the best photos for our wedding album and it's amazing. Thank you Michael and your whole staff for everything.

Profile Picture Cathleen, 8/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have hired a better photography studio for our wedding! Steve and Tyler were timely, very patient, extremely friendly and fun and more than accommodating to me and my husband and our families and guests. It was unbearably hot outside and Steve and Tyler kept clicking away and capturing great shots. They were so discreet in the church, too! Mark and I requested that certain shots be taken and they were more than accommodating. We cannot thank Gray Studios enough for doing a spectacular job and keeping the day stress free for us. Jackie & Mark Murphy

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked at Gray Studios as a Wedding album designer for 7 years. I have seen so my different weddings. Michael, the owner of Gray Studios, has worked in all types of conditions from rain, harsh sun, and clouds, to big bridal parties or family groups of 20 or more. Every weddings offers it's own challenges, but Michael always does such a great job at accommodating the needs of each wedding. When I got engaged last February it was an easy choice for me, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to capture my wedding day. I got married on Queens County Farm, it is a small venue with mostly only outdoor locations to shoot. Michael was not as familiar with the venue so a few weeks before the wedding he met me there and we scouted out locations for pictures. We had everything worked out from where we would do the reveal to where, to the bridal party photos, working our way back to the barn right before the ceremony. We did a whole walk through. But of course nothing can prepare you for the actual day of the wedding where you just have to roll with the punches, and that is exactly what Michael did. The day of the wedding one of my bridesmaids was running late and missed the photos of the girls in their robes, and it rained on and off all day. But Michael was able to improvise in seconds. He got nearly every photo I had wanted. Working behind the scenes and experiencing it first hand time is not always on your side. There were moments we had to rush and moments we had to wait out the rain. But I was so impressed with how much was captured in the time we had. The ceremony start time came so quick I couldn't believe it. Our dog was included in our wedding and we wanted pictures with him before hand. With almost no time to spare Michael was able to quickly get some shots with him and have us on our way to line up in time. Getting my pictures back you would never know it was raining, everything looked so perfect. I was beyond happy with how everything came out.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 6/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the minute we walked in to our appointment with Michael to the time we picked up our album has been amazing dealing with everyone at Gray Studios. My photographer was awesome as he worked with us and our families the day of. My album is so beautiful and I could not be any happier. Bonnie who worked with us to finalize our album was so great! She was spot on with everything. I would definitely recommend Gray Studios to everyone.

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Hands down, the best photographer!

Michael is outstanding and really understood us as a couple. He was not aggressive, yet he made sure to capture everything we asked of him - even when we were being pulled in a dozen directions (your wedding day will be hectic).

He is a lot of fun to work with and is a very talented professional. Work with him. I promise you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Love love love michael and his assistant!! They were able to capture my vision and make it come to reality! There amazing, and my pictures are absolutely incredible! I will definitely be recommending him and be using him again!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can not say enough fabulous things about Michael and his staff at Gray Studios! They could not have been easier to work with and were always open to accommodating any of our special requests.

From our engagement shoot in Grand Central Station, to our wedding day, to our thank you notes - all the images came out better than we ever could have imagined. We received what seemed like an unending number of compliments from our guests at the wedding about his professionalism and ability to make everyone feel comfortable (he was even able to get my father-in-law to smile for pictures which is unheard of). The compliments kept coming as we sent out our thank you notes and many of the guests called to say that they were the nicest wedding thank you notes they have ever received.

Michael has a fabulous eye and did an incredible job capturing all the moments that my husband and I knew we would want to treasure forever.

Profile Picture Erin , 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

had my wedding this past August at the Woodlands at Woodbury. Gray studios had been highly suggested to us by the venue, and after seeing some of their work, we knew they were the right people for us. Michael and his guys were amazing on our wedding day. They knew our venue inside and out, which allowed us to spend quality time with our friends and family. Our pictures are nothing short of amazing, and everyone who sees them are simply stunned. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married on July, 26 2014. When we were looking for a photographer for our special day we wanted to find someone that was familiar with our venue, easy to work with, and of course took beautiful pictures. We found all of this and more with Michael and Gray Studios. Everyone we met in the office was friendly and easy to talk to. In our first meeting with Michael he fully explained all of the packages and showed us multiple samples of his work. After we decided to book with him we had an engagement shoot. At this shoot Michael and his assistant made us feel comfortable and we felt like we really got to know Michael before the "big day." I am not great at posing for pictures but Michael made it fun and easy. On the day of our wedding he arrived at my house early and well prepared. He found great spots to take pictures in and outside of my house that I hadn't thought of. Michael was fantastic with the kids (we had four in our wedding party) making them laugh and somehow look at the camera. At the venue he knew all of the perfect spots to take pictures and made the process fun. We received our proofs the week we got back from our honeymoon and the pictures look great even though they are not even touched up yet. We were fully satisfied with Michael and Gray Studios and would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding that would like professional, beautiful photographs to remember their wedding day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had Mike and his crew from Gray Studios do our wedding and I can't thank them enough from the work they did! From the beginning they made everyone feel comfortable and laugh and make it such a great environment to be around. My wedding party and family loved them!! They even got my 3 dogs to stand still for pictures separately then all together which was absolutely amazing! I can't wait for the photo albums to be made because I know they will be perfection! Just from looking at my proofs they are phenomenal! Again I can't thank Mike and his crew enough for their work, I highly recommend them to any future bride and groom, I am definitely passing them along to my friends and family!

Profile Picture User4289059, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The day me and my husband met with Mike to discuss our May wedding we knew right then and there that we wanted him to be the one to capture our wedding day. We loved the way he took pictures just by looking at his past weddings. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day he made us feel at ease. When we took engagement pictures he gave us tips and went over everything that we would experience on the actual wedding day. When the wedding day came, he showed up on time, if not earlier,was organized, made me feel at ease, and he was patient. When I was starting too give up on getting a decent shot with my ring bearer and flower girl, he was able to get it no matter how difficult it was. He was absolutely amazing with the kids. We got the pictures in a binder in about two and they were absolutely amazing. When it came time to do the album he was honest and gave his opinion on what should and shouldn't be in it. He was able to recreate my wedding day through photographs. Mike, ken and his team do amazing work.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/30/14, 2 Reviews