Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants Reviews

157 Reviews for Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/17/2020

Better than I imagined

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Carolyn for our wedding just this past October. It was a small and intimate wedding and Carolyn made it better than I could’ve imagined. She was so supportive and flexible with our time. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Heather,
    Thank you for taking time to offer your review....It means a lot to me. It was also my pleasure to plan with you toward your wedding day and St Croix Woodlands was a lovely venue for all of us.
    I wish you every happiness, Carolyn

Ryan Lucas · Married on 10/02/2020

Our wedding day

Fun to work with. Put alot of detail in our small ceremony and asked alot of questions of what we wanted. Very thoughtful

Sent on 12/28/2020

Ryan,
    Thank you for your thoughtful review -- I appreciated and enjoyed working with you as your officiant. Carolyn Germaine
  • Louise

Louise Nyquist · Married on 08/06/2020

Simply beautiful backyard wedding.

Officiant Carolyn Germaine was instrumental in providing the generosity of knowledge, spirit and thoughtfulness to my backyard wedding. Without her help and professionalism, our simply beautiful wedding service would never have come together. The garden was lush with late summer flowers and fruit which suited the bounty and fertility of the days event. Covid prevented compromised relatives from attending, but the Zoom camera brought the garden wedding to them in an intimate surrounding. Just what was needed to make this a memorable event. Thank you Carolyn!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Louise,
    The intimate wedding we planned together was completely of the heart and I appreciated our time together. Carolyn

Callie Koeniger · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing officiant!

Choosing Carolyn to officiate our wedding was one of the first and easiest choices we made in planning. From the beginning, Carolyn provided guidance on the ceremony and venue, making sure all the details were in place. We absolutely loved our personalized, intimate ceremony.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants's reply:

Callie, Thank you for making my officiating experience one that I will always hold close to me. You are a lovely couple with such a promising future together. I was fortunate that our paths crossed so I could officiate for your wedding day! I am grateful, Carolyn

Anna Hughes · Married on 06/06/2020

October 31 Nuptials

Carolyn Germaine, from Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants, was supper quick to respond to my mid October query. As the mother of the Bride, she explained her services, timeline, fees and gave me helpful recommendations for wedding locations to consider because of covid. She followed up with me during our decision making process. Then made arrangements with my daughter and her fiancee for a pre-ceremony survey, an interview to hear about their wants and needs including a suggestion to them on writing their vows. Carolyn and I were in regular communications leading up to the wedding day. Due to covid, she helped us to pivot to an outdoor location not far from her office for the ceremony. She arrived on time, as planned, for a beautiful and bright afternoon. The newlyweds, my husband and I were so happy to have been escorted though this journey with confidence, trust and very fond memories. Thank you Carolyn!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants's reply:

And thank you for taking time to offer these words. I appreciated your thoughtfulness each step of the way. Not every couple has time to plan the details of their wedding day and your commitment to plan with me to create the most lovely wedding experience for them was a joy for both of us.
  • Susanna

Susanna Tran · Married on 05/16/2020

Personalized & Memorable

Carolyn dedicated herself to helping us create a beautiful, personalized ceremony. She took our personal beliefs, wishes, and personalities into account in order to craft the perfect ceremony for us. Her thoughtful, heartfelt words made for a touching and memorable day. We can't imagine having anyone else as our wedding officiant. Thank you, Carolyn!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Susanna,
    Your wedding day was a lovely experience and I was honored to be your officiant! Thank you. Carolyn

Gisele K · Married on 12/07/2019

If you’re looking for a great officiant you should contact Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants.

I’m giving five stars because I was satisfied with Carolyn’s work at my wedding ceremony. I loved it. She did a fabulous work and helped us a lot figuring things out. She is patient and really generous. She’s a great officiant, and I definitely recommend her for any couple. Thank you so much again Carolyn.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Lindsey Barsness · Married on 11/17/2019

A perfect day

From the moment we first contacted Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants we were impressed. Carolyn Germaine got in touch with us quickly and was extremely accommodating to our needs & requests. The wedding ceremony she preformed was far beyond anything we had ever hoped for. Every single one of our guests commented on what a lovely job she did and asked how we found her. Our day would not have been much of anything without her support, guidance, and lovely ceremony. A day we’ll never forget!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kendall Severson · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Carolyn Germaine from Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants performed a beautiful ceremony for us. She took the time to tailor our ceremony to fit our story. We got many compliments from guests as well about how lovely the ceremony was.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding Officiant!

Carolyn Germaine was not only extremely detail-oriented, organized, and a timely communicator, but she made us feel comfortable and valued. She incorporated our love story into the custom ceremony that she wrote for us, and she made it very personal by asking us questions and gaining insights through the personality test that she offered. Because of her vast experience, she was able to guide us through the decisions necessary for our ceremony, many of which we hadn’t considered. The final decision was always ours, and she shared the wording of the ceremony with us, so we knew exactly what would be said. Even at that point, she encouraged us to make any adjustments. Carolyn offers a free consultation, and we highly encourage you to meet her. After our initial consultation, we knew instantly that we had found our officiant. Although we could have used Skype, we gladly drove two hours to meet with her. On our wedding day, the ceremony was flawless. Carolyn’s outstanding speaking voice captivated our guests and made many of them comment on how well that she knew us. When we received our wedding video, it only served to reinforce how much she had added to our wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Leah · Married on 11/10/2018

Truly Exceptional

We were married on a cold November day, but Carolyn warmed our hearts with an amazing personalized ceremony. We could not have asked for anything more. Carolyn truly captured who we were as individuals, and who we had become as a couple. Even now, remembering the words that Carolyn spoke bring smiles to our faces. She did an exquisite job of including the aspects of faith that were important to our families, while building on the foundations of compassion, generosity, and respect that we hold as ideals.

The pre-marriage work that Carolyn assigned, as well as our various face to face workshops, were beneficial to our relationship and felt like no work at all. Instead, it showed us a new way to connect that we still use in everyday practice.

Carolyn and Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants were unparalleled, and after our first meeting with Carolyn, we knew we had to work with her on our ceremony. Her commitment to her couples is outstanding - if you choose Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants, know your wedding will be held in the highest esteem and nothing will interfere with one of the most important days of your life.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

Carolyn officiated our wedding in New Richmond, WI on 10/13/18 and she was truly incredible to work with! Our friends and family all complimented on how beautiful the ceremony was, in large part to Carolyn's beautifully written words and how she really took the time to get to know Ben and myself before the wedding. We spent several sessions with her reviewing how we wanted the ceremony laid out and she took everything we said into consideration and made sure we were happy with how things would be said or done! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Christine

Christine Grussing · Married on 09/28/2018

Unforgettable!

Carolyn officiated our wedding on 9/28/2018 at Hope Glen Farm on a gorgeous fall afternooon! It was an honor and pleasure to work with Carolyn leading up to and the day of our wedding! Her ability to capture the essence of who we are as individuals and as a couple in culmination of our past, present and future and crafting/weaving those pieces together to tell our story was astounding. She made the process reflective and fun. it was not a passive experience but very much an active collaborative effort to create a ceremony that was sincere, heartfelt and memorable. Carolyn took the time to know us and our guests and made everyone feel welcomed (we had a secular ceremony but she could still resonate with all backgrounds). We highly recommend Carolyn as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Incredible

Kjersti is incredible. From the moment we contacted her, she was welcoming and accommodating to our schedule (we lived out of state at the time). Kjersti provided us with a personalized, hand-written ceremony that was everything we could have asked for. Throughout the planning process, Kjersti also provided enlightening exercises that allowed my husband and I to learn more about one another. We had several compliments on our ceremony, and even had guests ask if our officiant was a relative. I believe that goes to show how dedicated Kjersti is to her clients and to providing them with a personalized experience. She spends time getting to know her clients. I’ll be honest in saying that we were sad that our time with Kjersti had come to an end. I cannot recommend her enough. She is fantastic!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jessica Hoffman · Married on 09/22/2018

September 2018 Wedding

Carolyn was amazing, I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a personalized and meaningful wedding. She was always available and great to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • April

April · Married on 09/14/2018

Couldn't be Happier

I'm so glad that we found Carolyn. She took the time to meet with us and learn about us to make our ceremony as personal as possible. She had me tearing up during our first meeting after just a few words! I will cherish her words forever. We are still getting compliments from guests that it was one of the most meaningful ceremonies they have seen and most thought we had known Carolyn forever because of how 'us' it was :) Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Amy Offner · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect Day!

Carolyn made our wedding beyond amazing! She took time to get to know us as a couple and see our strengths and weaknesses in our relationship. She brought that into our ceremony in the most wonderful way! Not only was she a great speaker and led our wedding ceremony with such grace, she made it easy to work with her. She directed the rehearsal and our day wonderfully. I recommend Carolyn if you want a BEAUTIFUL ceremony! Thank you so much!! Amy & Michael Offner

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Theno · Married on 06/30/2018

Last minute perfection

My husband and I decided to plan our wedding in a three week time period. Carolyn never once made us feel like it wouldn’t be possible. She helped us find a venue and was extremely responsive to txting and emails. She made sure our wedding ceremony ran smoothly and professionally. We loved how personalized the ceremony was, she truly did a wonderful job. We were blessed to have her officiate.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Miller · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful ceremony

Carolyn was there for us from day one, and helped us figure out our personality types and how to work with each other through the course of our marriage. The level of professionalism she brought and at the same time loving and spirituality balanced ceremony she created are next to none.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Katie · Married on 02/17/2018

Carolyn, we are so incredibly grateful for you! Scott and I believe you set the tone for our personal, meaningful ceremony. We appreciate your thoughtful guidance and ideas as we made our plans, and your attention to detail and professionalism throughout. We heard from several family members that it was the most lovely ceremony they have ever experienced. You played a very special role in the start of our family life together - thank you!! Katie

Sent on 04/19/2018

Allie · Married on 12/30/2017

Carolyn was a complete joy to work with and made our day absolutely perfect! The ceremony that she wrote was so fitting for us as a couple and was praised by absolutely everyone at wedding. Carolyn is so organized and professional, and she made us feel so at ease when planning our ceremony. We could not be more happy with the way that it turned out, and even more happy to have Carolyn with us on our day. She is so calming and poised, yet very articulate and thoughtful. She puts her heart into her work, and it shows! If anyone is on the fence, or cannot find an officiant for their wedding, I would HIGHLY recommend Carolyn! She is simply the best!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Matlin · Married on 09/02/2017

Carolyn was the perfect officiant for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet with you. You made our ceremony so unique and personal, and we absolutely loved it. Our families also could not say enough good things about you. Our aunts thought you were amazing and that the ceremony was so beautiful. We thought so, too. Perfect!
    Thank you!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Carolyn was wonderful. She tailored our ceremony to our interests and made every adjustment we asked for. She had wonderful ideas and made it easy to plan. After our ceremony all of our guests were incredibly impressed with how beautiful the ceremony was.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Chloe · Married on 05/25/2017

Our experience with Carolyn was absolutely amazing. We have talked many time since the wedding about how are we are SO glad we went with Grand Ave Officiants because the ceremony was so personalized to us, our relationship and our families. We felt as close as we ever had because of the sessions leading up to the ceremony and are so grateful for all that we learned about each other and ourselves. Our wedding day would not have been nearly as special without the services of Grand Ave Officiants, Carolyn specifically. She made us feel so confident about the ceremony running smoothly and stress free. She had a very calming energy that was great for everyone involved. We so enjoyed our time with her and would recommend Grand Avenue Officiants to everyone we know.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Charly · Married on 05/21/2017

Carolyn was by far the best officiant we have ever heard! We interviewed a few people and chose Carolyn at Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants because she was focused on making the ceremony ours. She was determined to make sure we were happy with the outcome and that was very touching. First, she took the time to get to know us and was even willing to meet with us at varying times because of our crazy schedules. Then she helped us outline and choose what we wanted in our ceremony. Far in advance, she read it through so we could tweak it stress free. She even made us write our vows days in advance. This sounded awful beforehand but was a blessing day-of! She wrote a beautiful speech that managed to stay true to us, articulated our story beautifully, and even noted our historic venue location and involved our guests. Additionally, day-of, she guided my husband through the preparations and ceremony when he was a nervous wreck. Simply, she was wonderful! Since the wedding, Carolyn's speech and performance has been commented on by so many people!! We are very thankful to have been able to have her as our officiant.

Sent on 07/07/2017