Global Rings Jewelry Inc Reviews

48 | Los Angeles, CA

48 Reviews for Global Rings Jewelry Inc

Andre · Married on 09/05/2018

I bought a wedding band here recently and treated me like gold. - They were so friendly and professional throughout our purchase. They also gave me a free advice on how to take good care for the ring and told me to return if needed for another size adjustments. I’m very impressed with their customer service, I’ll definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Damian · Married on 08/25/2018

Global rings jewerly is a very professional and trustworthy company with many options and excellent customer service. If ur looking for a ring of any type I highly recommend Global rings jewerly they exceeded my expectations with the product and nothing is impossible for them, great work and will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2017

My fiancé and I have had the best experience with Global Rings Jewelry! I wanted a Barkev's engagement ring and they are an exclusive carrier of this brand.

Right from the start Billy, Jen, and Lupe took great care of us. They lead us down the right path when it came to choosing the setting, diamond, and purchasing option. They are not in it for themselves like how you would find at a large franchise shop like Jared's where high-pressure sales is the norm. The experience was very personal and they want nothing more than happy clients.

I have been extremely happy with my ring. Not only is it gorgeous but they have been so flexible with me taking my ring back (twice) to get it sized perfectly. They have become family to me and we can't thank them enough for doing business with them during such an important and happy time in our lives. Thank you Global Rings Jewelry!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Global Rings Jewelry Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words we really appreciate your business and if there is anything that we can do please do not hesitate to call-on us,,,,
    Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful ring.....

Billy,,,,,,

jessie · Married on 12/31/2016

It will be impossible to find a better company. So your search can stop here. Let Global help you every step of the way to find you the perfect jewelry for that perfect person. You will not be disappointed. Excellent prices, quality, sevice, communication, and knowledge. And quick shipping for online.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Noah · Married on 11/19/2016

Billy with Global Rings Jeweler went above and beyond to get and keep me as a customer. From being the best price to giving me quality advice of what design would work best. Overall, very pleased with my experience.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Brad · Married on 06/14/2015

I want to take a moment just to say that I would highly recommend Global Rings Jewelry. I spoke with Billy and Jenny extensively before making my final selection on an engagement ring. I selected an awesome piece from Barkev's. Being all the way on the other side of America and never seeing the piece besides in pictures was a bit intimidating. Also sending my diamond to them was a bit intimidating as well. They took great care and were always in complete communication with me throughout the process of having my diamond placed in the mounting and shipped back to me. I was more than pleased throughout the whole process, but when I received the ring I couldn't even wait to propose to my fiancé. I did it that very evening before a big trip to Aruba. I might have spoiled that romantic proposal in Aruba, but when I saw the final product my jaw dropped and I knew I had made a wise decision to use Global Rings Jewelry! I couldn't wait another day to propose. She was thrilled, loved it, and we still celebrated the whole week.Thanks again, from Tennessee!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Jeremy · Married on 03/01/2015

Global Rings Jewelry is awesome! One stop shop for sure and is five star with service, value and quality!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Nick · event on 12/15/2013

Unbelievable product and Service, and outstanding Value for money!
    To this day, I've not seen a more sparkling gorgeous ring. My fiance is constantly staring at it. Just unreal, and for such a reasonable price i couldn't believe it. It's nice than rings twice the price i paid!

Billy was so helpful he would always respond to my emails no matter what time I wrote to him.
    Amazing, Don't shop anywhere else for a ring!
    People in Australia take note!

Sent on 11/03/2013
  • W

William · event on 11/24/2013

Billy Lulo was an excellent sales person and encouraged my feelings on trusting Global Rings Jewelry Inc..........................Thank you William Noble

Sent on 12/24/2013

Doree · Married on 11/09/2013

I looked high and low for the perfect bridal set. I finally found it, but it was more than my fiancee and I could afford. I called around for prices and Billy was able to get me the ring I wanted for a price I could afford and made great suggestions for other ways to make it affordable, as well.

I made a special trip to LA from Phoenix, AZ to order my ring. When it came in he mailed it to me, (and surprised me with overnight for free) and it was exactly what I was expecting and I was so happy with it! (No problems with the shipping too. I was very nervous about having the most special piece of jewelry I will ever own in the mail! But there was NO problems at all! It came in a huge box and was packaged very securely.)

I have been very happy with the *great* customer service at Global. I get someone on the phone EVERY time, during business hours. The one time I left a message, Billy called back promptly the next day. Everybody I have talked with has been very friendly and knowledgeable. We did not use their payment/credit options (beyond an 80%/20% split payment) but I like that they offered several options.

Due to the very good experience we had with Global we are bringing our business back to them for my future husband's ring purchase. I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Global Rings Jewelry Inc's reply:

Thank you so much we really appreciate it,,,...
  • F

Franco · Married on 11/01/2013

Making such a big purchase on-line is nerve racking. However, after numerous talks with Billy and his staff, I was able to find an amazing bridal set for a fraction of the cost.

They took the time to contact me with any updates and the rings were shipped to Canada within a week. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

I spent months researching numerous companies and I couldn't have been happier with my final decision to go with Global Rings. I wish Billy and his family all the best and thanks again for making this purchase as simple and stress free as possible.

If anyone is reading this and would like to know more about my experience, feel free to email me @ francocuzzola@hotmail.com. I will definitely recommend Global Rings to all my friends and family up here in Canada.

Thanks again,
    Franco & Donna.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Angela · event on 10/26/2013

Website was easy to use with great guidance for those who are new to the different grades of diamonds and precious metals. Once ordered I was constantly updated by telephone of my order progress by polite staff who are professional and curtious.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Annes · event on 10/04/2013

I recently brought a watch for my boyfriend For his 21st birthday, I've never used Global Rings Jewelry and I'm so glad I did, I ordered it quiet late in evening and it was delivered 10am the next day Was so happy! I had it gift wrapped to, saved me a job and even that looked fantastic, So overall I was really happy with delivery, gift wrap and a bonus my boyfriend loved it ! It looks so smart on and it's just perfect for him. So a big thank you to Global Rings Jewelry.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Nicole · event on 10/01/2013

I have had my engagement ring from just less than one year. Unfortunately the diamond was moving in the setting. I contacted Global Rings and was immediately told that it could be fixed for free under my warranty. Communication was excellent. I received a phone call to let me know that the ring had arrived, that it has been assessed by the workshop and again to let me know it was on it’s way back to me. Would be highly recommended.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Miriam · event on 09/30/2013

Wow! The best thing I can say is what really genuinely nice people. Every single interaction I had with Global Rings Jewelry was a pleasure. You just don’t get looked after like that by any company any more. The ring itself is beautiful and when it didn’t fit perfectly, Global Rings Jewelry quickly said they would make a specially designed ring for my wife. She’s really wanted more diamonds for years and Global Rings Jewelry made it possible. We have been absolutely delighted and very much look forward to seeing the final ring...

Sent on 10/26/2013

Global Rings Jewelry Inc's reply:

I'm so glad your so happy with the purchase process ,,Yes our number one priority is you the customer,,,Thank you and enjoy...

Billy,,,

Jonathan · Married on 09/21/2013

My fiancé and I were introduced to Billy and Global Rings by my father who purchased rings from him in the past. I was interested in buying an engagement ring and took my dad’s recommendation to go to Los Angeles to see Billy. To be honest, I was being very particular with things I wanted in an engagement ring, especially when it came to the diamond quality. Billy listened to my needs and after a good amount of time searching for the right diamond and setting, he produced a ring that was beyond my expectations. My fiancé was so surprised and we both couldn’t be happier with the quality and appearance of the ring. We were so please that we have both been back to see Billy and purchased our wedding bands from him. Our experience the second time around was just as great as my first experience with him. We decided to have Global Rings custom make my fiancé’s wedding band so that it matched perfectly with her engagement ring. Billy took the time to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and produced rings with exceptional quality and workmanship. We highly recommend Billy and Global Rings and we will definitely be back to purchase more jewelry from him in the future! Thank you Billy for all of your help!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Kate · Married on 09/18/2013

Perfect custom rings! I am actually from New York but searched online for the best customer service, best prices and nicest designs for an online vendor because it felt easy. I contacted Global Rings and was instantly in love! They worked with me to design my engagement ring, my wedding ring and also a right hand ring. They found me the exact color, cut, size and design for each of my three rings. When I received them, I couldn't believe my eyes because they were more breathtaking in person than the photos they shared throughout the process. I have already contacted them about an anniversary ring because I love their workmanship and diamond quality! Thank you Billy, Jenny and the team at Global!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Natasha · event on 09/13/2013

I found that GRW came highly recommended by some friends. The ring came quickly and was exactly as I expected.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Gabrielle · Married on 09/06/2013

We started working with Global Rings Jewelry on creating a custom wedding band to match my engagement ring back in the spring, I picked up the final product earlier today and I can't stop staring at it! She did a masterful job creating a piece that is as special as my engagement ring and the two together look like they were always meant to be. She was also totally great about deconstructing some old family earrings to use the diamonds for the ring.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Juan · event on 09/05/2013

The necklace came quickly and was exactly as I expected. My wife loves it!!!

• Y

Yvonne · event on 09/05/2013

The necklace came quickly and was exactly as I expected. My wife loves it!!!

Sandra · event on 09/02/2013

From the moment I walked in the door, I was taken care of. No need to go anywhere else! Thank you Global Rings!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Linda · event on 09/01/2013

Needless to say, I can HIGHLY recommend Global Rings Jewelry for custom jewelry design of the highest quality. I sure wasn't disappointed.

Sent on 09/24/2013

J · Married on 09/01/2013

I bought my ring from GRJ and is absolutely stunning and turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I am officially in love with it, almost as much as I am with my now fiance! We couldn't be happier with the ring and the overall service, quality and communication we received from Global Rings Jewelry!  I look forward to continuing to work with them in the coming years for all of our jewelry needs!

Latoyia · Married on 08/27/2013

My fiance worked with them to buy my engagement ring... I was so impressed how beautiful it is. Love the ring!