Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

48 Reviews for Global Rings Jewelry Inc

24 Global Rings Jewelry Inc Reviews

I bought a wedding band here recently and treated me like gold. - They were so friendly and professional throughout our purchase. They also gave me a free advice on how to take good care for the ring and told me to return if needed for another size adjustments. I’m very impressed with their customer service, I’ll definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Andre, 9/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Global rings jewerly is a very professional and trustworthy company with many options and excellent customer service. If ur looking for a ring of any type I highly recommend Global rings jewerly they exceeded my expectations with the product and nothing is impossible for them, great work and will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Damian, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I have had the best experience with Global Rings Jewelry! I wanted a Barkev's engagement ring and they are an exclusive carrier of this brand.

Right from the start Billy, Jen, and Lupe took great care of us. They lead us down the right path when it came to choosing the setting, diamond, and purchasing option. They are not in it for themselves like how you would find at a large franchise shop like Jared's where high-pressure sales is the norm. The experience was very personal and they want nothing more than happy clients.

I have been extremely happy with my ring. Not only is it gorgeous but they have been so flexible with me taking my ring back (twice) to get it sized perfectly. They have become family to me and we can't thank them enough for doing business with them during such an important and happy time in our lives. Thank you Global Rings Jewelry!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

It will be impossible to find a better company. So your search can stop here. Let Global help you every step of the way to find you the perfect jewelry for that perfect person. You will not be disappointed. Excellent prices, quality, sevice, communication, and knowledge. And quick shipping for online.

Profile Picture jessie, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Billy with Global Rings Jeweler went above and beyond to get and keep me as a customer. From being the best price to giving me quality advice of what design would work best. Overall, very pleased with my experience.

Profile Picture User7351758, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I want to take a moment just to say that I would highly recommend Global Rings Jewelry. I spoke with Billy and Jenny extensively before making my final selection on an engagement ring. I selected an awesome piece from Barkev's. Being all the way on the other side of America and never seeing the piece besides in pictures was a bit intimidating. Also sending my diamond to them was a bit intimidating as well. They took great care and were always in complete communication with me throughout the process of having my diamond placed in the mounting and shipped back to me. I was more than pleased throughout the whole process, but when I received the ring I couldn't even wait to propose to my fiancé. I did it that very evening before a big trip to Aruba. I might have spoiled that romantic proposal in Aruba, but when I saw the final product my jaw dropped and I knew I had made a wise decision to use Global Rings Jewelry! I couldn't wait another day to propose. She was thrilled, loved it, and we still celebrated the whole week.Thanks again, from Tennessee!

Profile Picture Brad, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Global Rings Jewelry is awesome! One stop shop for sure and is five star with service, value and quality!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 3/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My many years in the procurement profession, the level of expectations from suppliers/vendors I do business with are very high. Price, quality of product/service, experience/knowledge of the industry, and customer service are some key factors in deciding which supplier I would awarded the business/contracts to. I apply these same key factors (and expectations) whenever I engage suppliers for personal purchases as well. In February 2013 I was searching for a simple (but elegant) platinum wedding band with 3 rows of tiny diamonds. There were a lot of styles offered by many different designers. The specific ring I wanted was found on-line with Global Rings Jewelry. Billy Lulo and his staff were very responsive to all the questions and concerns I had about the ring, whether on the phone or via email. They were very polite, professional, and followed through with all my expectations and addressed all my concerns. The customer service at GRJ was excellent! I purchased a beautiful DiMarco ring which I needed before leaving on vacation. They were upfront with the required time-line to custom make the ring (which was 4 weeks). My ring actually arrived 4 days earlier than expected. Billy worked with the designer to ensure that my ring was delivered within the 4 week time frame. The quality/workmanship of the ring and the satisfaction guarantee which GRJ stands behind, is truly amazing!! The pricing at GRJ is very competitive with the market depending on the designer. That said, GRJ's pricing and the variety of jewelry offered, combined with the high level of customer service, experience/knowledge, and just ensuring you would be satisfied/happy with your purchase by far exceeds that of their competitors! Billy and his staff will doing everything to ensure that you would be happy with your purchase. I am extremely pleased with my ring and with the experience of doing business with Billy and his staff. I would highly recommend GRJ!

Profile Picture Taelure, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I looked high and low for the perfect bridal set. I finally found it, but it was more than my fiancee and I could afford. I called around for prices and Billy was able to get me the ring I wanted for a price I could afford and made great suggestions for other ways to make it affordable, as well.

I made a special trip to LA from Phoenix, AZ to order my ring. When it came in he mailed it to me, (and surprised me with overnight for free) and it was exactly what I was expecting and I was so happy with it! (No problems with the shipping too. I was very nervous about having the most special piece of jewelry I will ever own in the mail! But there was NO problems at all! It came in a huge box and was packaged very securely.)

I have been very happy with the *great* customer service at Global. I get someone on the phone EVERY time, during business hours. The one time I left a message, Billy called back promptly the next day. Everybody I have talked with has been very friendly and knowledgeable. We did not use their payment/credit options (beyond an 80%/20% split payment) but I like that they offered several options.

Due to the very good experience we had with Global we are bringing our business back to them for my future husband's ring purchase. I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Doree, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I'm so glad i got to meet Billy And his staff They were the best ever to deal with,,,They were Very Friendly ad very knowledgeable.... They gave me a great deal on the Diamond and the setting that I had them custom Make....Just wanted to thank you so so so Much for all your help.....

Customer for life....

Jen M,

Profile Picture Jennifer , 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Making such a big purchase on-line is nerve racking. However, after numerous talks with Billy and his staff, I was able to find an amazing bridal set for a fraction of the cost.

They took the time to contact me with any updates and the rings were shipped to Canada within a week. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

I spent months researching numerous companies and I couldn't have been happier with my final decision to go with Global Rings. I wish Billy and his family all the best and thanks again for making this purchase as simple and stress free as possible.

If anyone is reading this and would like to know more about my experience, feel free to email me @ francocuzzola@hotmail.com. I will definitely recommend Global Rings to all my friends and family up here in Canada.

Thanks again,
Franco & Donna.

Profile Picture Franco, 11/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

this has been one of my most enjoyable seedless things I've acquired over the phone long distance the quality is second to none the appearance is absolutely stunning the help that I received an advice was off the charts to the point that I have been recommending them to absolutely everybody that has looked at my Ring or my wife's wedding ring. I will go back to them for future personal purchases as ell and highly recommend everyone to go there

Profile Picture Bruno, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I were introduced to Billy and Global Rings by my father who purchased rings from him in the past. I was interested in buying an engagement ring and took my dad’s recommendation to go to Los Angeles to see Billy. To be honest, I was being very particular with things I wanted in an engagement ring, especially when it came to the diamond quality. Billy listened to my needs and after a good amount of time searching for the right diamond and setting, he produced a ring that was beyond my expectations. My fiancé was so surprised and we both couldn’t be happier with the quality and appearance of the ring. We were so please that we have both been back to see Billy and purchased our wedding bands from him. Our experience the second time around was just as great as my first experience with him. We decided to have Global Rings custom make my fiancé’s wedding band so that it matched perfectly with her engagement ring. Billy took the time to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and produced rings with exceptional quality and workmanship. We highly recommend Billy and Global Rings and we will definitely be back to purchase more jewelry from him in the future! Thank you Billy for all of your help!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Perfect custom rings! I am actually from New York but searched online for the best customer service, best prices and nicest designs for an online vendor because it felt easy. I contacted Global Rings and was instantly in love! They worked with me to design my engagement ring, my wedding ring and also a right hand ring. They found me the exact color, cut, size and design for each of my three rings. When I received them, I couldn't believe my eyes because they were more breathtaking in person than the photos they shared throughout the process. I have already contacted them about an anniversary ring because I love their workmanship and diamond quality! Thank you Billy, Jenny and the team at Global!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We started working with Global Rings Jewelry on creating a custom wedding band to match my engagement ring back in the spring, I picked up the final product earlier today and I can't stop staring at it! She did a masterful job creating a piece that is as special as my engagement ring and the two together look like they were always meant to be. She was also totally great about deconstructing some old family earrings to use the diamonds for the ring.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I bought my ring from GRJ and is absolutely stunning and turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I am officially in love with it, almost as much as I am with my now fiance! We couldn't be happier with the ring and the overall service, quality and communication we received from Global Rings Jewelry!  I look forward to continuing to work with them in the coming years for all of our jewelry needs!

Profile Picture J, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance worked with them to buy my engagement ring... I was so impressed how beautiful it is. Love the ring!

Profile Picture Latoyia, 8/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Found this business online when I was looking around for an engagement ring for my (now) fiancé and couldn't find anything that was a perfect fit for her anywhere. I decided to have her ring custom designed, and Global Rings Jewelry was GREAT.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I knew we wanted my ring to be truly unique, and we were really disappointed with what we found when looking around -- until we found Global Rings Jewelry !  Several friends recommended it, and we were so pleased when we went in to check it out that we decided to go for it.  Now I have an elegant ring truly unique to me that I love!

Profile Picture Syble, 8/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was very pleased with the ring. I couldn't wait to open it and try it on my fiances finger. It fits perfectly! My order was handled promptly and I received it within a week (maybe less). I'm definitely recommending you to my friends!

Profile Picture User3052640, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Your customer service is the best I have ever seen anywhere. You are very knowledgable, meet your customers needs and overall I am very satisfied with the ring you made for me. Thank you.

Profile Picture Danny, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The wonderful staff at Global Rings have once again exceeded my expectations. We purchased a custom designed E-ring a bit over a year ago and recently returned to get our wedding rings done. We had to send back the E-ring to match it to the new wedding band and Global Rings were fantastic in organizing insurance for the return as we were unable to adequately cover it from our country's couriers. The whole experience was again fantastic and the end result is amazing and the E-ring and my now wife's wedding band match perfectly. My wedding band was able to be sourced from another company by Global Rings as it was an unusual style that they did not stock so it was great that they could do this. We are so happy with the resulting rings and they even polished and cleaned my wife's E-ring before sending it back. We will definitely be back again in the future for more jewelry purchases and look forward to dealing with Global Rings again

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Global Rings is the BEST! Billy is very knowledgeable and was very helpful throughout the whole process. He was able to get exactly what my fiance wanted for my engagement ring and a perfect match for my wedding band. We will be going back in the future for any jewelry we need.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Let me start by saying I live in San Antonio, TX and still chose to work with Billy and his store. From day one he has been amazing. Especially putting up with my emails daily! He has always been very quick to respond, and polite. He was VERY fair on the price, who wouldn't appreciate that? There was no pressure, and he always made sure I was happy. I know now that Billy is an email or phone call away for all of my jewelry needs! Side note, my husband is in Law Enforcement here in Texas and he honored his Law Enforcement discount all the way from California. If that doesn't speak of his character, I'm not sure what does. Thank you Billy for all of your help!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/29/07, 1 Review