Giberson Photography Reviews

8 | Pismo Beach, CA

8 Reviews for Giberson Photography

Aarine · Married on 02/18/2017

Even though we didn't eventually book with Giberson Photography, we had to give him a review. Daniel is a very talented photographer and he is humble, personable and I imagine, a great person to work with. His prices are competitive and he was extremely flexible. He was willing to work with our timeline and budget, making adjustments along the way. The only reason we didn't book with him was because we made a commitment to another photographer who was a recommendation from a close family friend. But we'd recommend him to anyone who asked!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Giberson Photography's reply:

Oh wow! Thank you, Aarine for taking the time to write this and all your kind words! I love this! I hope your wedding went well and you guys are loving married life.

Ashlyn · Married on 10/15/2016

I am so happy to write this review! I can’t say enough about the amazing quality of Daniel’s work, or the wonderful experience we had working with him as our wedding photographer. Daniel is punctual, relaxed, friendly, and professional. His laid-back disposition made hours of photo-taking a pleasure.

I have been around photographers at other weddings who seem to let the stress of the day make them rude, harsh, and frankly just mean. Daniel was not only a pleasant addition to our day, he seemed to genuinely have our well being in mind as he worked. At one point, he just checked in to see how I was feeling and reminded me to drink some water. It may sound like a small thing, but it really left an impression with me and made me so grateful we chose him as our photographer. Many of my bridesmaids and family members also commented on how comfortable he made them feel and how much they enjoyed working with him.

It was also such a pleasure getting to see the meticulous care and enthusiasm he puts into setting up shots to get those magical photos that will last us a lifetime. It was evident that Daniel really enjoys what he does and takes pride in making sure every shot is the best it can be. Our photos turned out beautifully, and I am so pleased with the quality (and quantity!) of the photos he delivered. Now that our wedding is over, I can easily say that of all the vendors we chose, I am most pleased with our decision to hire Daniel Giberson. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/04/2016
  • June

June · Married on 08/26/2016

Daniel was absolutely amazing and we are so pleased with the photos he took for our wedding. We had the most gorgeous pictures on Shell Beach and so many to choose from that I am having a hard time deciding which ones to print and frame. Daniel brings a large variety of cameras and lenses to capture the most unique photos.
    Not only is his work out of this world, but Daniel is just a really great person to be around. He is so relaxed and friendly that you just feel at ease when you are around him. Our wedding was a destination for us and the week that I called him to just inquire about his services he requested that we meet in person. We were heading to town that weekend to book our venue and he made time in his schedule to see us. He was the only photographer that we called that offered to meet with us which set him apart from his competition. So not only are you getting a great photographer but someone who prides themselves on their customer service.
    If you are looking for a photographer that can take gorgeous artistic shots and classic bridal shots Giberson Photography is the way to go. I would definitely hire Daniel again for another event.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Giberson Photography's reply:

Thank you, June!!! I appriaciate all the kind words! Thank you so much for letting me part of your big day.

Coral · Married on 09/19/2015

Daniel did an absolutely amazing job with both our engagement (at Montana De Oro) and wedding (in Morro Bay) photos . He was super easy to coordinate with and had some great ideas for our photos. I highly recommend him. When interviewing photographers, he stood out as such a fun and easygoing guy. He was friendly and personable with our guests but not too intrusive or pushy. He captured so many moments I didn't even know he was there for. The night shots he does are so unique and fantastic! Take the time to make these happen because they are so special!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Giberson Photography's reply:

Thank you, Coral!! I had so much fun with your wedding. Thank you so much for letting me part of such an amazing day!

Taylor · Married on 05/16/2015

Daniel was able to capture so many beautiful photos of our wedding, we are so thankful to have found such a great photographer! He is a very kind person and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2015

I called and looked at websites for a bunch of photographers and either the quality of their work didn't seem good or the price was way out of our budget. When I saw Daniel's website I got very excited because the photos are absolutely beautiful and exactly the quality/style I was looking for. When I called Daniel, the price was right and his personality was perfect! I met him for the first time on the day of my wedding and he was just the best! My husband and I have never had professional photos taken and Daniel was so good about telling us where to look,how to pose and made us feel very comfortable. It was so easy and didn't seem like a chore. Daniel is a genius at figuring out how to frame the photo and pose you. I have received all my photos and there are soooo many and I absolutely love all of them! And my husband, who isn't really into pictures, thinks they're amazing. I got over twice as many as my friends and brother who got married this summer and they paid more money. For me, the photos were the most important thing to me, and I'm so happy I found Daniel. He's easy and fun to be around. You will not be sorry if you choose him to shoot your wedding. Your wedding can be stressful and you don't want to worry if the photographer is going to be on time, professional, willing to stay longer if necessary, wonder if the photos will be as good as the ones on the website ect. Daniel more than lived up to my high expectations. We had Daniel and one of his second photographers with us for 9 hours and they were both just great! I cannot say enough about how wonderful he was. Book him now!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Alice · Married on 06/18/2016

Daniel was amazing to work with. From the start, he was communicative, easygoing, and professional. He was responsive through both email and phone. He is experienced and was honest about how we could get the best value without overpaying for services or time we didn't need.

When the big day approached, we worked together on a list of shots that my groom and I wanted, all of which Daniel got. I gave him a wedding day itinerary and he used this to flawlessly capture all of the important aspects of the day, despite being the only photographer. He also went with the flow and captured many photos and moments that I hadn't planned for but am extremely happy to have documented.

He was very friendly, easy to work with, and produced beautiful photos with many different feels (candids, posed, formal, fun, artistic, etc). My husband and I are awkward with photos, but Daniel managed to pose and photograph us in a way that made us look beautiful and natural. The best part is, we got a talented and experienced photographer for a price that fit our modest budget! Additionally, the photos were ready only two weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/21/2015

I would highly recommend Daniel Giberson. My husband and I were looking for classic wedding photos rather than artistic or photojournalistic shots. While I am sure that Daniel is more than capable of the modern styles you see on Pinterest, he pretty much stuck to what we asked for: straightforward bride/groom and family portraits, candids of us and our guests, and a few detail shots. Compared to other weddings I've attended, we sp

Sent on 08/12/2015