Georgia Brown Photo Reviews

Georgia Brown Photo 7
  • Shauna

Shauna Diane · Married on 08/17/2019

The perfect photographer!!

Simply put, Georgia is a rock star. The entire process from beginning to end was seamless. I booked her about a year in advance for my wedding and she did such a great job of staying in contact throughout the year, making sure all of my concerns and questions were heard. She went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smooth, she kept family and bridal parties on track, she remembered to capture my "must have" shots, and she did it all through an unforeseen thunderstorm! She has an amazing way of capturing the best photos without making you feel like you're posing and we got SO many compliments from guests on her interactions with them. We can't recommend Georgia enough!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Georgia Brown Photo 8
    Georgia Brown Photo 9
    Georgia Brown Photo 10
    Georgia Brown Photo 11
    Georgia Brown Photo 12
    Georgia Brown Photo 13

Emily · Married on 07/06/2019

Georgia was AMAZING from start to finish!! She was SO sweet & easy to work with. My fiancé and I are NOT good or natural at taking pictures and she made it totally natural and fun for us! We were even in 30mph winds and freezing degrees and she somehow still made the photos magical!! We are so happy with the quality of them and I definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Georgia Brown Photo 14
    Georgia Brown Photo 15

Darrek D Schmidt · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic to Work With!

We got married in Colorado from out of state and couldn't be happier to have found Georgia! She did a wonderful job capturing our day and was a top notch professional for the entirety. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kandie · Married on 06/02/2018

Georgia is the freaking BEST. Thinking about hiring someone else? Don’t. That’d be a horrible mistake.
    Georgia was extremely professional but also so personable. She calmed me down many times throughout the day and before then. Her pictures are the very best and she’s freaking adorable so PICK HER.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Georgia Brown Photo 16
    Georgia Brown Photo 17
    Georgia Brown Photo 18

Georgia Brown Photo's reply:

Kandie, your day was absolutely beautiful. I don't know if I have ever teared up so many times throughout the course of a wedding. I love how much everyone loves you and Spencer and I would do it all over again. You're the best!

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I worked with Georgia and she was absolutely fantastic! We threw a whole bunch of ideas at her that were completely outside of her normal style, and she absolutely killed it with the final products. She was open to traveling where we needed, and was just the sweetest woman I've met so far here in Colorado. Can't wait to work with her again in the future on other projects, and would absolutely 100% recommend her to anyone else needing a photographer to bring their visions to life!

Sent on 07/05/2018

L. Glensie · Married on 01/27/2018

We’ve found our forever photographer with Georgia! She knocked it out of the park with the photos she took for our second anniversary. She is absolutely amazing. You won’t regret having her capture your special moments!

Sent on 02/16/2018