GDK Studio Reviews

6 | Los Angeles, CA

6 Reviews for GDK Studio

6 GDK Studio Reviews

Emiko · Married on 09/28/2014

GDK Studio is the BEST!!! I don't have to say more than that... Everything was more than I expected and Bruce and Johnny are so creative and made all of our visions come true from our engagement shoot to our wedding day both of our personalities were captured and Bruce and Johnny have the creative eye to make every shot unique as the couples are.. Thanks GDK!!!!

• Anh-Tuan

Anh-Tuan · Married on 09/07/2013

What can we say? Bruce is awesome! He's so creative and so cool, always keeping us in a happy and comfortable mood. Our engagement set is so awesome. He went with us to all the sites that we requested, and even had suggestions for better pics as well. He got completely soaked (and risked his equipment) in the clashing waves to get us the right shots. Amazing. We cannot be happier with our engagement pics.

On wedding day, he was so responsive and helped direct the video/photo effort throughout the day. And even when things didn't go exactly as planned, he kept us cool and composed so that all of our pics turn out beautiful.

We made so many requests - shooting sites, extra sessions, fingerprint portrait, guest book, etc. - and Bruce was able to meet all of our requests.

Simply, we can't thank Bruce and the rest of the GDK team enough. They'd helped us make our entire wedding process a joy and a memorable experience.

• Diem Han

Diem Han · Married on 09/29/2012

We love Bruce from GDK. We love his wonderful work and amazing artistic skills. We knew having him as our photographer for the biggest day of our lives would be a "no regret decision". He sure did deliver! We are so grateful for everything that he's done for us. Thanks to his beautful pictures and one-of-a-kind talent we can now look back to those special "moments" and be reminded that those moments were real.

Bruce is very professional, flexible and trustworthy. He is highly recommended! Just trust him, he knows his work...but he will also cater to your needs if that what you choose. Thank you Bruce and GDK for being a part of our day and for capturing our "forever".

Lucy · Married on 05/21/2011

I can't explain to you how much I love Bruce's work. This guy is INCREDIBLE! His talent and creativeness can make anything happen! The money I spent on my videography and photography through GDK was worth every penny!

When my husband (fiancé at the time) and I met with Bruce at his studio to go over his price package and what our wants and needs are. Bruce was very friendly and understood everything we wanted to ensure our wedding day will run smoothly. On our engagement shoot of 4 hours in sunny California weather can be dreading but Bruce and his partner was so into their job that they made our photoshoot fun and even if we were tired, we can't even feel tired seeing how enthusiastic they are at their job! I certainly was VERY impressed! Their excitement made me excited to see how our pictures would turn out...and surely enough, the pictures were GREAT! Even at a funky location like a parking structure, Bruce and his team can make a picture look much more than a parking structure! Who would have thought a parking lot picture would turn out so great?!

Our wedding day: boy, did I feel bad for Bruce and his team! Our wedding day was full of back to back events with literally no breaks at all! They started at 8AM and didn't leave until ...uhh...11PM and they had no break at all, not even to eat! Their breaks were their one hour car ride to and from SD and OC. They did great and I never heard a word of complaint! A lot of times I didn't even know they were around capturing moments as they're so discreet, which made a lot of captured moments as natural as it could be! All of our family and friends saw our wedding albums and video and loved it and was very impress with GDK! You gotta check out his blog to believe it! I still check out his blog til this day, his work just inspires me! :)

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/23/2011

I first learned about GDK Studio through two good friends of mine, whose weddings were captured by GDK Studio, and boy am I glad I went with their suggestion! Prior to my initial meeting with the owner of GDK Studio (Bruce Nguyen), I was already familiar with his photography styles, as his blog consists of multiple samples from engagement sessions, weddings, family pictures, etc. But what I didn't know and couldn't possibly have known from reviewing his work online is how much time he spends in getting to know his clients, both as individuals and as a couple. For example, Bruce helped us tremendously in arriving at a theme for our engagement session. We went back and forth on the setting, location and props. Throughout the entire process, he was patient and flexible with us, as we did have a few changes with regard to location and dates since the weather was not cooperating at the time. Despite the time consuming process, he was still enthusiastic with our ideas and shared our visions in what we wanted from the photo shoot.

Overall, we are very happy with GDK's service and quality. Bruce and his associate are a great team! They both have a great personality. They are great visionaries and aren't afraid to attempt the more daring photos, just to capture those images to be enjoyed for a lifetime!

Tina · Married on 09/04/2010

After months of searching, I never knew that I would find the perfect photographers for my September 2010 wedding. And than I came across GDK Studio, without a doubt I knew that I wanted them to captured my big day. They are a truly remarkable photographers, the photos are breathtaking. I also chose them for wedding videography. I am extremely pleased at how everything turned out. They are fun to work with, very professional, and talented. Thanks anh Bruce, anh Vu, and your team for everything