Floral Design Creations Reviews

4 | Boonton, NJ

4 Reviews for Floral Design Creations

Maggie · Married on 06/10/2017

We hit the jackpot in finding Crystal from Floral Design Creations for our June 10th, 2017 wedding. The floral arrangements and bouquets were stunning and were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Crystal was very responsive and so easy to work with. We gave her a lot of creative freedom for the floral design aspect, and what she put together was simply amazing. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Floral Design Creations's reply:

Maggie, thank you so much for your review! You were such a kind and considerate bride, we really wanted to give you the best! We're so happy you loved your flowers! You made our day too!! Congrats!! With a bride like you Kevin can't help but to be happy!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

Floral Design creations created the most memorable floral designs for our wedding. I absolutely loved my bouquet and the centerpieces during our reception. When I met with Crystal to discuss what I wanted my head was all over the place but she absolutely knew what she's doing and put all my visions together. Not only that, she delivered more than I expected. Our wedding day was very stylish! Thanks to Crystal and her team!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Candace · Married on 10/17/2015

Crystal provided great professional services for my wedding! Everyone loved how beautiful everything looked!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Floral Design Creations's reply:

Candace, thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it! Congratulations on your marriage! Many more happy years to come!
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 09/19/2015

I highly recommend Floral Design Creations! Crystal understood my vision and even made a pinterest board for me so she could understand the color scheme and flower I wanted. If you need a florist that is professional and dependable call Floral Design Creations!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Floral Design Creations's reply:

Ana, you were such a pleasure to work with! You knew exactly what you wanted and made the process so smooth that it was almost effortless for us! Thanks so much for your business.