Floral Creations by Sharon Reviews

Floral Creations by Sharon 5
Floral Creations by Sharon 6
Floral Creations by Sharon 7

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2008

Sharon was such a great part of my wedding. She was amazing to work with. We were not really sure what kind of flowers we wanted for our wedding and she had so many wonderful suggestions.Her knowledge of flowers is out of this world. She was very professional and wanted to make sure we were comfortable with every detail. If we were not sure what a flower looked like, she would get us the information and pictures along with the flowers name. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and months after our wedding we are still receiving compliments on them.

She also helped with our centerpieces. We were not sure what we wanted but Sharon developed a beautiful idea and it exceeded our expectations.

I can honestly say that we wouldn't have had our "dream wedding" if Sharon was not involved.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Erin · Married on 08/16/2008

Sharon was very easy and fun to work with. The flowers were exactly what we were looking for. Our friends and family consistently comment on how beautiful our flowers look in all of our pictures. I would highly recommend Sharon to anyone having a wedding in the Kalamazoo area.

Sent on 01/02/2009

Carolyn · Married on 08/03/2008

It was a pleasure working with Sharon! She knew exactly what I was talking about when I communicated to her my vision for my wedding flowers. She also had some creative suggestions that I used. All her flowers and decorations turned out great. My day looked beautiful. Sharon definitely knows what she's doing, and was willing to work with me over the internet when needed.

Sent on 01/13/2009

sheila · Married on 02/02/2008

Sharon did a wonderful job with the flowers, especially the bridal bouquet. It was the prettiest bouquet I've ever seen in my life. She was very supportive and offered wonderful ideas but was not overbearing at all.

Sent on 02/14/2009

Sheila:

Thanks so much for your review -- really appreciate it so much. Sharon

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2007

What a wonderful alternative to high priced flower shops! I received everything I wanted and more. I was amazed at the great ideas and flexibility Sharon offered. I spent half of what I would at a flower shop and got excellent service you couldn't get from a chain. Sharon even took the time to set up the church and then stick around to help behind the scenes. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/04/2009

Stephanie:

Thanks so much for taking the time to give me a review of the floral service for your wedding. I really appreciate it so much. Best wishes to you and Bryan Sharon

Allison · Married on 09/01/2007

Sharon did such a wonderful job! She was easy to work with and willing to go out of her way to be sure that everything was perfect.

Sent on 01/02/2009

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Sharon was great, she is very responsive and dedicated to providing quality arrangements and meet your expectations.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Tobi · Married on 09/16/2016

Sharon does a wonderful job! We had no idea what we wanted for our wedding, other than sunflowers and she had some great suggestions! She is a perfectionist!

Sent on 09/25/2016

The flowers were beautiful and everything was delivered on time and ready to go.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Hayley · Married on 09/13/2014

Sharon provided and helped with the arrangements for our wedding this past September. The flowers provided were in perfect condition and looked beautiful throughout the day. The arrangements looked beautiful and were just another aspect that made our wedding amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Hayley · Married on 09/13/2014

We used Sharon for our floral arrangements for our wedding this past September. Sharon was easy to work with and the quality of flowers used for our arrangements was great. The flowers remained beautiful throughout the day and helped make our wedding memorable!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Meghan · Married on 05/17/2014

Sharon was so easy to work with on our special day! She put together beautiful arrangements! She had great ideas that I would have never thought of for our event. We really appreciated the time and effort she put into setting up our event. It turned out wonderful.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this review for me, and it was my pleasure to have designed the flowers for your special day. My best wishes to you and your husband in building a successful marriage. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Cassie · Married on 06/08/2013

Sharon created very beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding and reception. I didn't really know very much about flowers, so I showed Sharon our colors and she made suggestions about what she thought would look the best. And it turned out wonderfully! She even was able to integrate my grandmother's handkercheif into my boquet. The only issue we had was when there was a little confusion regarding the number of boutineers on the day of the wedding, but that was understandable considering the number of guys we had in the wedding party (guys and girls on both the bride and groom's side). I would highly recommend Sharon for any flowers that you ever need!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Cassie, Thanks so much for your review of my service for your wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and love the pictures capturing your special day by Angela Mohney of Almost Fantasy. Best wishes always, Sharon Yantis

Stacy · Married on 06/01/2013

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and Sharon is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/17/2013

Sharon was beyond helpful and informative. Knowing what very little I do, Sharon helped me to decide upon beautiful bouquets and boutinieers for my wedding. She was also beyond helpful the day of the event- going above and beyond to get everything situated and looking great.

Sent on 05/21/2013

b · Married on 07/22/2011

Sharon did a wonder job with the wedding arrangements. The bouquets lasted all night long, even though one of the hottest days of the year. She was on time and stayed to make sure her property was returned to her so I would not have to return it to her after the wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Leighan · Married on 06/04/2007

Beatiful arrangments-unique

Sent on 02/20/2009

sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved working with Sharon. I wanted a very specific bouquet that I didn't think would be in my budget until I reached out to Sharon. She did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements and made an absolutely beautiful bouquet that was exactly what I wanted! She even checked in with me and made a trial bouquet to make sure I would be happy day of.

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Floral Creations by Sharon 8
    Floral Creations by Sharon 9
    Floral Creations by Sharon 10
    Floral Creations by Sharon 11
    Floral Creations by Sharon 12
    Floral Creations by Sharon 13

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Sarah, thanks for the wonderful Christmas present by getting this fantastic review from you. Believe me, you were great to work with and so glad that I was able to accomplish your vision for your special day. My best to you and your husband. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Jill · Married on 10/07/2017

Sharon talents are evident in her very creative designs. She did exactly as we had requested and was so easy to work with. I would recommend Sharon to everyone. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful. Please give her a call you will not be disappointed.
    Jill and Ken

Sent on 10/12/2017

Brandy · Married on 04/29/2017

Sharon not only met my expectations but far exceeded them. She went above and beyond to find a specific flower I wanted with just the right color to match our wedding perfectly. Sharon even saved the day when I had a strap break on my dress she came to the rescue with a needle and thread! She not only delivered the flowers but made sure every detail was perfect and never made me feel rushed. The bouquets she created were magazine quality. If you are hesitating choosing Sharon because she isn't a fancy floral shop--don't. Her quality and professionalism (and she's genuinely a kind person) is above the rest. Sharon knows her craft well and I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 06/02/2017

From the start, my husband and I wanted amazing and beautiful flowers but it wasn't our first priority when it came to our budget. We knew that we had a tight budget for our flowers and we were so overwhelmed after meeting with two flower shops. We asked the event coordinator from our venue if she had any recommendations. She recommended Sharon with Floral Creations by Sharon. We were so glad that we asked her because Sharon was amazing. She gave us so many ideas and knew what flowers were and were not in our budget. She helped us cut the cost of flowers and still gave us everything we wanted and then some. She was always very prompt with her responses and very thorough in her consultations. We would recommend this vendor to anybody and everybody.

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • User5301947 · 2+ years ago

Sharon is very sweet and nice to work with. Our bouquets were gorgeous and prices reasonable. I had a unique request for centerpieces and she executed them beautifully. She has a great selection of items to rent for decor and centerpieces, too so definitely check those out, as it may save you a lot of work trying to gather them all yourself!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this review, and appreciate the kind remarks that you made me as well as the flowers that I designed for your wedding. You were great to work with and if you need any flowers in the future, please give me a call. My best wishes to you and your husband. Sharon Yantis, Floralsysharon@yahoo.com

Marty · Married on 08/03/2013

A bit pricey but worth it. She did a great job. Didn't even know she was at the wedding. She pulled it off flawlessly. If you go with Sharon you have one less worry on your wedding day. Trust me.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks to you for your taking the time to review my business. The first comment that you made "a bit pricey but worth it", needs a little explaination. Since your wedding was in Chicago and 350 miles from my studio, it was a challenge. However, I was fortunate to have a location in Chicago to design the flowers and it was my pleasure to have them arrive at the hotel, church and reception at the appropriate times. Thanks again for letting me work with you in planning and executing your wedding flowers. My best wishes to you and Annie. Sharon Yantis

shawntelle · Married on 10/16/2009

I found her very helpful with picking types of flowers

Sent on 11/05/2009

Jamie · Married on 06/01/2012

Sharon was a delight to work with, very knowledgeable, friendly and organized. She helped find me the perfect flowers that went with the color of my wedding dress and the final products from the bouquets to the table centerpieces were beautiful. She did a great job, thanks Sharon!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Jamie, Thanks so much for taking the time from your busy schedule for reviewing my business. My best wishes to you and your new husband.
    Sharon Yantis