Coldwater, MI 49036 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Diddlebug

Diddlebug is a fine art studio specializing in paper flowers for all aspects of your wedding including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and decorations that will never wilt. Have your bouquet made out of your favorite book or from sheet music or anything paper that is special to you.

04 12 19 27 52
5a6faa962de425c8 Screen Shot 2018 08 13 at 9 49 05 AM
07 27 12 43 32

4 Reviews for Diddlebug

Megan · Married on 04/08/2016

I don't like buying flowers because they die so quickly so I started looking for options for paper flowers. I love that Charlene lets you send her a book to use, and we decided to send her the Call of Cthulhu RPG book, which is the first RPG my husband and I played together and still one of our favorite activities. The flowers were one of the most special parts of the wedding, and I loved looking down at my bouquet and being reminded of my favorite times spent with my husband. Charlene was very flexible and I was shocked at how quickly I got my order. They were completely perfect and I couldn't have been happier with our flowers.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/22/2014

Gorgeous flowers that fit with our theme perfectly and remain as a memento that will last us forever! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Paige · Married on 09/26/2014

Gorgeous custom flowers crafted from book pages, maps, sheet music, and more. Charlene worked with me to customize the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, cake flowers, and more for my wedding. She's friendly, flexible, and extraordinarily talented. The product was stunning and unique, and she delivered quickly. (Find her shop "Diddlebug" on Etsy and check out some photos of her flowers on her Facebook page!)

Sent on 10/04/2014

Diddlebug FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings