130 Reviews for Floral Creations by Sharon

Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
121 Floral Creations by Sharon Reviews

Sharon was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took a very vague idea that we had and turned it into some of the most beautiful flowers we had ever seen. She even went above and beyond and brought extra flowers which were a total surprise when we finally saw our reception. She was very attentive and answered every single question I had in a very timely manner.

Profile Picture Najat, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Sharon is a very experienced and professional florist, and we loved working with her! She listened to all our ideas and preferences and made sure that all the flowers for our wedding day were exactly as we had imagined.

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon did a beautiful job on the flowers. She had good communication and the quality was excellent.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

By far the absolute best florist! Sharon makes your dreams become a reality. I asked her to do something very different and gave her free range to create it how I imagined. My bridesmaids lanterns were unique and stunning. The venue had never seen anything like it in all the years hosting weddings. Sharon is truly an artist and I would never hesitate referring her to anyone. Thank you Sharon for making my most incredible day even better! Sharon's pricing is very competitive to others, but what she has that you can't get from a regular florist is the hands on, personal touches and one on one service. By far the best and don't look any further than Floral creations by Sharon!

Profile Picture Janice, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets

Sharon was wonderful to work with on florals! From the very beginning, she was easily accessible by email, but also willing to meet with me in person quite a bit to talk through plans face to face. Sharon is a very experienced florist and put a lot of thought and effort into making sure everything coordinated and looked beautiful for my wedding day. She is patient and understands that your vision can change over the course of wedding planning :) I came to Sharon with a lot of my own ideas for centerpieces and florals, and she helped widen my vision quite a bit, offering creative suggestions that added beauty and definition to my original ideas, all the while staying conscious of my budget. Working with Sharon out of her home and independent business created a very comfortable environment for me where I felt that everything was honest and out on the table regarding cost and procedure. By the time my wedding was only weeks away, Sharon felt more like a very helpful family member rather than a vendor! Days before my wedding I had a pretty clear idea of what my florals were going to look like, and yet still on the wedding day I could not stop admiring my bouquet and centerpieces! It was all beautiful and I received several compliments from my guests.

Thank you so much, Sharon!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon does an amazing job. I highly recommend her services! My arrangements were beautiful!

Profile Picture Tia, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Planning a wedding from 1500 miles away can make the whole process more interesting, but Sharon made it easy to work with her. I met with Sharon on one of my few trips up to Michigan and was very impressed by her passion and talent. I brought in a number of inspiration pictures and then let her work some floral magic from there.

Sharon and her husband made the most gorgeous arch for my outdoor ceremony and had everything set up on time. The decorations for the arch and the rest of the ceremony space were perfect and exactly as I had pictured. The ceremony space was created as if from a dream, it was amazing!

My groom was very passionate about making our centerpieces/table markers (LED lightboxes) so I knew we would have to work around them for the reception decor. When meeting with Sharon, I left her one of his early prototype examples so she could add some floral touches to the centerpieces and everything worked out perfectly.
My favorite aspect of the flowers was by far how the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages all turned out. In discussing my inspiration pictures with Sharon we settled on using a Blue Dendrobium Orchid (a fabulous blue/green/purple flower). I LOVED these flowers and how the colors popped with my dress and the bridesmaid dresses. I got so many complements on my bouquet from strangers when we were taking wedding portraits in a nearby park. I could tell these flowers were something unique and special by the way people responded to seeing them. I enjoyed them on the day and love seeing them in all my photographs so that I can always treasure them.

I can’t thank Sharon enough for everything she put into making my wedding flowers amazing. I highly recommend Floral Creations by Sharon!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

This vendor is fantastic! Her floral creations are beautiful. We did not know exactly what we wanted when we originally sat down with her to place our order. We talked about what we wanted and she brought it all together for us. The order was complete! She thought of everything. The way in which she decorated the wedding venue was fantastic! Getting the venue decorated was in a very timely manner. The value of the product as well as the service.... WONDERFUL!!!! Thank you so much:-)

Profile Picture Joetta, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon is the best! I initially chose her because she was so nice and was so knowledgeable on everything floral and decor. I'm very much a person to let the expert do their job and Sharon was perfect for that. When a flower came in a different color than needed, she had a back up plan and I trusted her. Sharon also took care of my center pieces which were simple and beautiful. She delivered everything to the church and the venue and even stuck around to help insure everyone got the correct flowers and were applied correctly. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Carrie , 8/27/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Sharon did a great job! Extremely helpful and responsive!

Profile Picture User5590838, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon does such amazing work. Pays such close attention to detail and will go above and beyond your expectations. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon was so wonderful to work with! She made me feel so comfortable in selecting the right flowers for my big day.
Her knowledge of floral arrangements was top notch! Originally, I had indicated I did not want pillars for the alter flowers, but when Sharon brought the flowers-she thought I might be disappointed that the flowers would not be seen. She then went home and got the pillars and it made all the difference. I'm so grateful she did-because the flowers can be seen in every picture! She also made an extra boutonniere for my husband, in case after all the hugging his may have been smashed, so he would have a fresh flower to put on. I highly recommend getting arrangements done by Sharon! :)

Profile Picture Adriene , 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Working with Sharon was so easy. I was planning a wedding from across the country, and Sharon was extremely responsible and flexible, able to meet the two times I came into town before the wedding. The arrangements were gorgeous, and she was very accommodating in making adjustments as the wedding approached. I would highly recommend Sharon to anyone looking for a stunning wedding at a reasonable cost.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ms Sharon was wonderful. The flowers turned out just how I thought they would.

Profile Picture User4817921, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All the bouquets Sharon made were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned! She was even able to add my grandmothers broaches to my bouquet, which really meant a lot to me. She decorated my wedding cake with flowers as well and the outcome was perfect. I was so beyond happy with everything!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon did an amazing job on my flowers. She brought the perfect mix of wintery touches for my winter wedding and the bouquets were absolutely beautiful. After seeing the work she did on my sisters flowers a few years ago I knew I would be using her when I got married!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon did my wedding back in November. The only thing I can say was she did an amazing job!! The brought my dreams of flowers to life. My husband’s Grandmother made a rosary that needed to be incorporated in the bouquet. Sharron was able to achieve this wish in a tasteful and beautiful manner. I would recommend her to anyone that was looking for beautiful flower for their wedding.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sharon was amazing! I am so glad we decided to use her on our special day. She made us feel so special, like we were the only ones she was working with. We enjoyed Sharon and working with her our flowers were beautiful and she delivered them herself to our reception location. I would work with Sharon again if the occasion came up! She was a blessing.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon was very helpful in deciding what flowers would be perfect for our wedding. She is very knowledgeable about florals and is very professional. She provided us with beautiful flowers, but most importantly she listened to what we were looking for. She provided suggestions to help us design the perfect bouquets. I would recommend Sharon to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion.

Profile Picture User5445490, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We enjoyed working with Sharon Yantis of Floral Creations by Sharon. We wanted a tropical inspired wedding bouquet and flowers for all of the wedding party, and Sharon matched our ideas spot on. She was very professional and easy to work with, and her prices were very reasonable. We definitely recommend Sharon, and will most likely use her again for any other future floral arrangements and creations.

Profile Picture User5546665, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon was an absolute dream to work with!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon's floral arrangements far exceeded our expectations. She totally carried through all floral suggestions we made and helped our daughter realize the wedding of her dreams! When our daughter last minute added requests of addition flowers for lantern pew holders she worked tirelessly to provide floral arrangements to match daughters's magazine photo clip. The results were stunning!!! We found Sharon to be professional

Profile Picture User5382508, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was great working with Sharon! She did a wonderful job. I had a large mantle above the main table that I had no idea how to decorate, so I just asked her to make it look pretty. She made it look so beautiful!!! I was very happy with all of her work.

Profile Picture User5524035, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon made sure everything for our wedding flowers was perfect. There was an issue with getting one of the flowers we originally planned to use and she did everything she could to make it work for us. Sharon is very professional and experience, and she helped make everything to perfectly for our day.

Profile Picture User5320043, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews