Floral Creations by Sharon Reviews

148 | Portage, MI

148 Reviews for Floral Creations by Sharon

Acole · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful flowers and very flexible

My Daughter got married in September. Sharon was very communicative and very flexible. The flowers turned out lovely and the flowers stayed nice a fresh throughout the event. She knows her flowers and I was a bit overwhelmed with the many names of the various flowers and greenery. But I placed my trust in Sharon and she did a great job. Pricing was very favorable. I would highly recommend you order your wedding flowers through her.

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 11/07/2020

Great communication

We have been working with Sharon and have recently had to change our plans due to Covid-19 and she has been very flexible. She is very friendly and a great communicator. She picked the perfect flowers for our wedding and we can't wait to see our vision become a reality. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Sydney, Thanks so much for your wonderful post and was not expecting you to do it so soon. You are amazing and so excited to work with you on your wedding whenever it will be, so just let me know. - Thanks again, Sharon

Ventra Thompson · Married on 09/09/2020

Fully Recommended - Exceptional Service!

Sharon was very easy to work with, made herself accessible to answer my questions in a timely fashion and provided exceptional service. The only (partial) issue was one of our wrist corsages did not last long after the day/evening, but definitely held up throughout the event. Thank you Sharon!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Hi Ventra,

Thanks for taking the time to do this review for me. It was a pleasure to work with you in providing the flowers that you requested for your bouquet (peonies) and all the other bridesmaids flowers, I worked within the budget you presented and delivered the flowers to your room at the Radisson. As I explained to you when you notified me, so sorry about the wrist corsage not hold up for the wedding. I do have pictures of all the flowers delivered to you on that day, and they were in prime condition and there was no browning on the corsage. So sorry that this happened.
    My best wishes to you in your marriage, Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Jessica Fritz · Married on 07/10/2020

Beautiful Flowers

We were beyond please with our experience with Floral Creations by Sharon. Sharon is an amazing woman who is so passionate about what she does. She takes the time to understand your vision and then make it a reality. Our flowers turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We are blessed to have found such an amazing vendor! You will not regret booking with Sharon!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Allison

Allison Wilson · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing experience!

Sharon was absolutely wonderful to work with! Planning our wedding during a pandemic was stressful but Sharon was so flexible and personable. She really cared about my fiance and I. The bouquets were exactly what I asked for and absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend having Sharon do your flowers.

Sent on 06/20/2020

Hi Allison,
    Wow, I did not expect you to write a review when you are on your honeymoon, but appreciate your taking time from celebrating your wedding, to do it for me. You were so easy to work with and I am so pleased that you loved my flowers for your wedding. I cannot wait to see the photos of your special day. My best wishes to you and Conor in your years of married life with great health and happiness.

Emily Deveau · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing Flowers & Person!

Sharon was amazing to work with. She listened to exactly what we wanted from the very first meeting. The flowers were high quality and looked gorgeous. Sharon treated us like a friend we've known for years and took the time to get to know us. She did the flower set up both at the church and the reception venue, as well as the center pieces. Everything turned out beyond beautiful! I highly recommend Sharon to others!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Emily, Thanks so much for this wonderful review and just discovered it on Wedding Wire when I was checking out my site.
    Believe me, you and your family were wonderful to work with and completely enjoyed designing the flowers for your special day.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to do this review. Best wishes always to you and Matthew. Sincerely, Sharon, www.Floralcreationsbysharon.net
  • Leidy

Leidy Rufin · Married on 07/08/2019

Amazing florist!

Sharon is not only incredibly talented but also flexible, experience and beyond helpful. Her floral creations are the finishing touch your big day needs to be completely perfect! If you are undecided about florals, just reach out to Sharon and she will answer all your questions!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much Leidy Rufin for that wonderful review as it was fantastic working with you and your husband in creating beautiful florals. My best wishes to you always,

Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic Florist

When we first met Sharon, we knew that she was going to do a fantastic job with our wedding. We went in for our initial consultation with some ideas of what we would like and she was able to make those ideas work within our budget and in the most beautiful way. She knew that we wanted to have the florals be a focal point of our wedding and did not disappoint. The flower arrangements were a thousand times better than we could have imagined and we have received so many compliments on them! She was truly able to capture what our vision was and executed it perfectly.
    Sharon is an absolute delight to work with and she definitely went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Hanne

Hanne Vander Horst · Married on 10/27/2018

HIGHLY Recommend Sharon. Fantastic work and fun and easy to work with.

I highly recommend Sharon to fulfill all your floral needs! She is the absolute sweetest and is so easy to work with. She made me feel like a part of her family and she is very knowledgeable of all things floral. She perfectly captured what I was looking for with my wedding flowers and went above and beyond to help set up the church and the reception hall. Everything turned out so beautiful and the day would not have gone as smoothly without Sharon. Thank you so much Sharon! You helped make my wedding perfect and everything I always dreamed of.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hanna, thanks so much for your kind words about working with me on your wedding. It was my pleasure to capture the look that you wanted for your wedding day. You were so easy to work with and really appreciated getting your photographers, Josh Smeltzer’s picture right away.

My best wishes always. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Molly Mclain · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent florist - would recommend to anyone

I met Sharon at a Bridal expo at the beginning of this year. She came highly recommended by the wedding coordinator at my wedding venue. She was wonderful and played a big role in contributing to my dream wedding 10/06/18. From cakes to center pieces to elaborate gazebo arrangements - all were stunning and unique. She communicated well, worked with my budget, and accommodated my special requests. Despite some uncooperative weather, she worked to go above beyond my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Sharon!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cassie · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Florist - Highly Recommended

From start to finish, Sharon was great to work with! For our wedding she handled everything from bouquets and boutonnieres to center pieces and arrangements for our aisle. All of her work was gorgeous and exactly what we were looking for. Sharon is very talented and knowledgeable. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She even went above and beyond and created a stunning arrangement to go over the fireplace at our venue when it looked like the weather wasn't going cooperate for our outdoor ceremony! We really enjoyed working with Sharon and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a talented florist.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Wow Cassie, Believe me, it was my pleasure working with you to make your wedding day special. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. You were wonderful to work with and again always want to make the flowers a great accent for the wedding. The photographer's pictures of your wedding were outstanding and so glad to have access to them so soon as the bouquet were gorgeous.

My best wishes to you and Kyle for a wonderful marriage

• Amanda

Amanda Bloomfield · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent experience!

Sharon created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. During the initial consultation with Sharon, I was unsure of what I wanted and Sharon was able to make several suggestions and showed me a few ideas. Sharon was very responsive, professional, and kind. As the wedding approached, Sharon reached out to confirm the details and asked questions to make sure everything was perfect. The floral arrangements were gorgeous and more beautiful than I could have imagined. I highly recommend working with Sharon for her creative talent, attention to detail, and overall service.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Amanda, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of my work for your wedding. It was a pleasure to have designed the flowers for your wedding. May you have the time of your life and many years of happiness together
    Best wishes, . Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Sharon was amazing. She asked the right questions and she really made sure she understood what I was asking for. Her flowers turned out amazing, and you could tell that thought was put into them. Thanks!! She is highly recccomeded!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Wow Emily! Thanks for that great review and it was my pleasure to have designed the flowers exactly as you had envisioned them for your wedding on Saturday, Sept. 22nd @bluedressbarn in Benton Harbor. What a beautiful day for your wedding. My best wishes to you and your new husband.
    Sharon Yantis, Floralsbysharon

Erin · Married on 07/28/2018

Sharon was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I had a vision for the flowers that I wanted to match my grandmothers garden, who passed away years ago and her garden passed with her so I only had spare photos and memories to work with. Sharon fit my vision perfectly, and she worked within the budget that I had available, which was and amazing combination to really make my dream wedding flowers come true - I sent images and she matched exactly what I was looking for, even when I had no idea what the flowers were even called. I asked for zinnia bouquets, which is very nontraditional and other florists that I contacted said they would not be able to do it, but Sharon said she would do her best, and she made it happen and made them gorgeous. My wedding guests even made comments that the flowers were beautiful and that they looked like my grandmothers garden. I am over-the-moon happy with the results. Thank you, Sharon!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Erin, Wow, what a fantastic review you wrote for me. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was for Floral Creations by Sharon to design the flowers that were so important to you that included flowers that were in your Grandmother's garden. This was the first for me, using zinnias in wedding bouquets and arrangements for a wedding, and believe me, I hope that it will not be the last. Loved the look!
    Best wishes to you and your new husband for many years of good health and happiness. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Laine · Married on 06/23/2018

Sharon was very easy to work with, responsive, flexible, and most importantly did a great job. I don't know anything about flowers so she was able to help me through figuring out what I like and don't like. I went to our first meeting with a couple photos of what I liked and she made it happen! I also appreciated that she was available for cleanup services and that we were able to rent everything for the centerpieces!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Sharon is a joy to work with. She has many unique ideas.

The bride was not an easy one to work with. Sharon was extremely patient and understanding. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for your great post and I loved working with you and your daughter to make it a wonderful day. Best regards,

Sharon Yanis, Floral Ceations by Sharon

Katrina · Married on 06/09/2018

Sharon was absolutely amazing! Very sweet and flexible work with. I let her know what I had in mind for my flowers and told her to pick the best flowers and greenery that would be in season. Told her to use her magic and design the arrangements for me. I’m so happy I did. I could not ask for better flowers and they were gorgeous. If your wanting to support a local business and get and amazing deal on any budget. Please see her.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Katrina, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review for me. You were beyond wonderful to work with in helping me to create the flowers that you wanted. Was so glad that we were able to use local peonies for the bouquets and achieve the look that you wanted.

May you have a fantastic, healthy married life with many blessings.

My best wishes always, Sharon

Najat · Married on 09/02/2017

Sharon was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took a very vague idea that we had and turned it into some of the most beautiful flowers we had ever seen. She even went above and beyond and brought extra flowers which were a total surprise when we finally saw our reception. She was very attentive and answered every single question I had in a very timely manner.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Najat thanks so much for your wonderful review of the flowers for your wedding. It was such a pleasure for me to have worked with you,. Plus it is always great for me to do the extra things for your wedding, and especially exciting that you were surprised and appreciated the extra touches that were added to your wedding. My best wishes for a marriage filled with love, happiness and good health. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Patricia · Married on 08/05/2017

Sharon is a very experienced and professional florist, and we loved working with her! She listened to all our ideas and preferences and made sure that all the flowers for our wedding day were exactly as we had imagined.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks for taking the time from your busy schedule to do this wonderful review of my flowers and service for your wedding. It was a pleasure to work with you in making your dream wedding come true. My best wishes to you both in your marriage. Sincerely, Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

Sharon did a beautiful job on the flowers. She had good communication and the quality was excellent.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Rachel, thanks for taking the time to write this review of my wedding flowers for your wedding. It was indeed my pleasure to have helped in creating your vision for your July wedding. My best wishes to you in your marriage.
    Sharon of Floral Creations by Sharon
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 06/17/2017

By far the absolute best florist! Sharon makes your dreams become a reality. I asked her to do something very different and gave her free range to create it how I imagined. My bridesmaids lanterns were unique and stunning. The venue had never seen anything like it in all the years hosting weddings. Sharon is truly an artist and I would never hesitate referring her to anyone. Thank you Sharon for making my most incredible day even better! Sharon's pricing is very competitive to others, but what she has that you can't get from a regular florist is the hands on, personal touches and one on one service. By far the best and don't look any further than Floral creations by Sharon!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Wow! What a fantastic review. Thanks your taking the time to do it, so that others bridal couples might envision how I can help them with beautiful flowers for their wedding. I love to make each wedding unique and stress free for the brides and their family. Again, it was my pleasure to design the flowers for your wedding and so thankful that you loved the flowers and my helping you with all the details. My best wishes to you and your husband for a wonderful marriage.
    Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

Sharon was wonderful to work with on florals! From the very beginning, she was easily accessible by email, but also willing to meet with me in person quite a bit to talk through plans face to face. Sharon is a very experienced florist and put a lot of thought and effort into making sure everything coordinated and looked beautiful for my wedding day. She is patient and understands that your vision can change over the course of wedding planning :) I came to Sharon with a lot of my own ideas for centerpieces and florals, and she helped widen my vision quite a bit, offering creative suggestions that added beauty and definition to my original ideas, all the while staying conscious of my budget. Working with Sharon out of her home and independent business created a very comfortable environment for me where I felt that everything was honest and out on the table regarding cost and procedure. By the time my wedding was only weeks away, Sharon felt more like a very helpful family member rather than a vendor! Days before my wedding I had a pretty clear idea of what my florals were going to look like, and yet still on the wedding day I could not stop admiring my bouquet and centerpieces! It was all beautiful and I received several compliments from my guests.

Thank you so much, Sharon!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Megan, what a wonderful review of my business and services for your wedding. Really it was my pleasure to help you in designing the flowers for your wedding and so happy that everything turned out to be the vision of your special day. My best to you and your husband for a life of happiness and good health all the days of your life. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Tia · Married on 10/22/2016

Sharon does an amazing job. I highly recommend her services! My arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of my business and flowers for your wedding. My best wishes to you and your husband for much happiness in your marriage.

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

Planning a wedding from 1500 miles away can make the whole process more interesting, but Sharon made it easy to work with her. I met with Sharon on one of my few trips up to Michigan and was very impressed by her passion and talent. I brought in a number of inspiration pictures and then let her work some floral magic from there.

Sharon and her husband made the most gorgeous arch for my outdoor ceremony and had everything set up on time. The decorations for the arch and the rest of the ceremony space were perfect and exactly as I had pictured. The ceremony space was created as if from a dream, it was amazing!

My groom was very passionate about making our centerpieces/table markers (LED lightboxes) so I knew we would have to work around them for the reception decor. When meeting with Sharon, I left her one of his early prototype examples so she could add some floral touches to the centerpieces and everything worked out perfectly.
    My favorite aspect of the flowers was by far how the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages all turned out. In discussing my inspiration pictures with Sharon we settled on using a Blue Dendrobium Orchid (a fabulous blue/green/purple flower). I LOVED these flowers and how the colors popped with my dress and the bridesmaid dresses. I got so many complements on my bouquet from strangers when we were taking wedding portraits in a nearby park. I could tell these flowers were something unique and special by the way people responded to seeing them. I enjoyed them on the day and love seeing them in all my photographs so that I can always treasure them.

I can’t thank Sharon enough for everything she put into making my wedding flowers amazing. I highly recommend Floral Creations by Sharon!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Lisa, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review of my service and flowers for your wedding. You and your Mother were great to work with in planning a lot of the detail from a distance, and it was exciting to accomplish your vision for your wedding. Again, my best wishes to you and your husband for much love and happiness in your marriage. Best regards, Sharon of Floralcreationsbysharon