Fiori Bella Designs Reviews

39 | Swedesboro, NJ

39 Reviews for Fiori Bella Designs

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2012

LOVED working with Dena and Alexia. They both made me feel comfortable and their number one priority. Both ladies are incredibly charismatic, passionate, knowledgeable, patient, and flexible.

Our flowers for our wedding day were just beautiful.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Fiori Bella Designs's reply:

Thank you for that very nice review. It was our pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best.

Brianne · Married on 09/22/2012

I loved working with Dena and the girls at Fiori Bella Designs. They do amazing work there. There prices are also great. I went to Dena with somewhat of an idea of the flowers i wanted in my bouquet and for my girls. She just began pulling out different flowers that she thought could go with the ones I liked already. Everyone should contact Dena.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Thank you Brianne.

david · Married on 07/08/2012

Do not look for any other florists.
    The skill, service and cost are unequalled.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Thank you!

Morgan · Married on 07/08/2012

Dena was very easy to work with. She had great ideas and the flowers for our wedding came out beautifully! The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!! I would absolutely recommend Fiori Bella!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Fiori Bella Designs's reply:

Thank you! All the best to you.

Tricia · Married on 06/23/2012

Dena was fantastic! I couldn't be happier with the flowers for the ceremony, reception and my girls and me. I walked in there with a couple ideas of what I wanted and she helped bring it to life.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Claire · Married on 06/22/2012

Dena was very accommodating and flexible. She let us truly customize our flowers and made us feel very comfortable and confident.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Fiori Bella Designs's reply:

I'm glad you were happy with everything. I want to see pictures Claire. :o)

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2012

We had our wedding on May 12, 2012. We began dealing with Dena in the beginning of 2011, she provided her expert advice on what flowers would be good choices for us and gave us numerous amounts of flowers and colors to choose from. I went to Dena with an idea of what I wanted for our centerpieces, everything turned out exactly as planned! Since I wanted flowers submerged in water, Dena knew exactly what flowers to reccommend for use in water and how to display. I had a cascading bouquet, which came out beautiful and I received so many compliments. My "something blue" was a blue rubber memory bracelet for my friend who passed, I asked Dena to incorporate this into my bouquet, she found the perfect place in the bouquet where I can see it and it looked great! Bridesmaids bouquets, maid of honor bouquet,parent/grandparent corsages and boutonnieres were just what we wanted. We also rented envelope box, votives and glass cyclinders that displayed our centerpieces, everything was set up hours before the wedding and picked up the next day by Fiori Bella, leaving a stress free day after the wedding of not having to return rented items to the florist.

Dena was wonderful with responding to emails, if I had a question she looked into it immediately and had a response for me shortly after.

We couldn't ask for more with Dena and Fiori Bella staff; nothing but sweet, professional women were dealt with, whether it was Dena or someone in her staff.

Definately recommended!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Fiori Bella Designs's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We are here if you ever need anything in the future. Don't hesitate to call.

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2012

My husband and I were on a strict budget because we were paying for the entire wedding ourselves. In addition, we needed a chuppah for the ceremony as per our religious beliefs. As such, we thought we were going to be very limited in our floral selections and figured we would have to compromise some of our desires for the bouquets and boutonnieres. Imagine our surprise when we came across Fiori Bella Designs. Not only was the florist affordable and offered a beautiful chuppah, we were also able to select very beautiful and reasonable bouquets. Everything was delivered in a timely manner the day of our wedding, and we were so happy with the overall appearance and outcome of the day. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Fiori Bella Designs's reply:

Thank you Michelle. It was our pleasure working with you. We all wish you both the very best.

Dina · Married on 04/28/2012

Dena was amazing with helping me decided on the perfect bouquet for my wedding at a perfect price! Thank you again Dena for being so kind, for your excellent service and for my flowers being one of the key accessories...the feathers were a hit!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Lauren · Married on 11/19/2011

Dena was a pleasure to work with, she listened to all my thoughts, ideas and put them all together to make such beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids as well as boutonnieres for the groomsmen and my husband. There prices are reasonable and you can tell they take such pride in their work with the quality of the flowers. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Sasha · Married on 10/22/2011

Dena was so easy to work with...she was always ready to anticipate my every need and wish for my special day. Most of the time, I didn't even need to ask for what I wanted, as it seemed she was already prepared with a solid vision of what I had only imagined.
    Dena was so professional, she managed to arrive to my venue before any other vendor (even me!) to begin set-up, and to leave enough time for any last minute details. She managed the flowers, arrangements, and set-up/breakdown of my chuppah flawlessly...I forgot she was even there! She didn't balk at any last minute changes, and didn't mind helping with any "extras." And not one piece of anything went to waste. She even used the flowers that had adorned our chuppah to create attractive arrangements for our sweetheart table. I really got my money's worth in terms of her unique product, stunning display, and realization of my vision for our wedding day. Thank you for your part in creating the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 01/01/2012

Norma · Married on 10/08/2011

It was a pleasure working with the owner and her partner. They made the experience easy and fun. They had great ideas and were very helpful. They stick to your budget. I can't wait to work with them again. The flowers were of great quality and the liked beautiful. They set up and delivered everything on time.

Sent on 11/06/2011

Jweda · Married on 09/23/2011

Dena did an excellent job with my floral arrangements and decorations. Everything turned out beautifully and we were very pleased. She was very patient and understood everything I was looking for as far as my wedding theme. I would definitely recommend her to any and everybody. Fantastic job!!!

Sent on 10/10/2011

LAURA · Married on 09/17/2011

I found this florist through weddingwire.com and based on the reviews, contacted them for pricing information. I met with Dena in person to confirm the contract. All correspondence till the wedding was done through email which was very helpful as I did not live in the area. Dena was very helpful in the planning process. I do not know much about flowers and she provided any information I needed to determine what to use. She sent me samples of arrangements by email and it was very easy to work with her. We also used the florist for our chuppah, which was beautiful. The floral arrangements for my bridal party and my bouquet were stunning, I was very happy with their services.

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • Jenna

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

Dena was great to work with, she was very friendly and professional. She helped me pick out all the flowers and details that go into a bouquet. My bouquet came out beautiful, with red gerbera daisies, roses, ribbon covering the stems and pearl accents. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great florist.

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/04/2011

Dena did a beautiful job with my bouquet as well as my bridal parties bouquets/boutonnieres and alter arrangements. She is very easy to work with and delivers her product as promised and at a very fair price. I received many compliments on my flowers and would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist. Thank you Dena.

Sent on 10/05/2011

stacie · Married on 07/09/2011

Dena did a great job on my bouquets and centerpieces for a very fair price! Extremely easy to work with.

Sent on 07/23/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2011

Everything was amazing! Dena was prompt and had everything all set for myself and the bridal party the day of the wedding. The flowers were beautiful and her ideas really helped me choose what look I wanted for my wedding (since my first thoughts were flowers that were completely out of season)!

Would definitely reccommend using Fiori Bella Designs for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2011
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 06/19/2011

Dena at Fiori Bella Designs was amazing to work with!!! She was a great help, I pretty much new what I had wanted for my flowers and centerpieces. She knew right away what I had wanted and was able to work in my bidget. Our wedding day had arrived and so did my gorgeous flowers. When I saw the finished bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces I couldn't have been happier with how they looked, they were simply breathtaking!!! I would say before you look anywhere else for flowers go see Dena!!!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Laura · Married on 05/22/2011

Fiori Bella did an exceptional job with every aspect of my wedding flowers and I was blown away by how everything looked on my wedding day!! I did not have an extravagant budget by any stretch of the imagination, but Dena worked/communicated tirelessly with me to design a floral scheme that was unique, gorgeous, and stayed within my relatively modest means (but looked like I spent much more). Dena is fun to work with, and helped me with every change and addition I wanted to make. I asked for several varieties of exotic and difficult to find flowers and I know she worked extremely hard to track down exactly what I wanted. She was also very receptive to me purchasing and bringing to her my own vases, candles, etc. to keep my costs down, which I really appreciated.

When the day arrived, I was overjoyed to see that all the bouquets, boutonnieres, arrangements, centerpieces, and corsages were gorgeous (and stayed fresh for days after) and full of the exact flowers I requested. What really brought tears to my eyes was seeing my ballroom for the first time with all the little decorative details (and more!) that I'd mentioned to her at the last minute that she actually did for me. Thank you so much, Dena! I can't recommend Fiori Bella enough!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Dani · Married on 01/01/2011

Fiori Bella Designs in Freehold was amazing to work with. I only had a few ideas about what I wanted for my New Year's Day wedding and I talked everything through with Linda and she really understood my vision and made it happen at my price point. I'm so lucky that I found a florist to deliver my vision at an affordable price on a holiday! Absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 01/19/2011

kelly · Married on 12/17/2010

The Ladies were so great..They knew exactly what I had in mind for my wedding flowers. There prices were amazingly afforable. It was a pleasure working with Dena.

Sent on 01/07/2011

Carrie · Married on 10/29/2010

I could not have been happier with Deena from Fiori Bella. I met with her about 2 months before my wedding with no idea what I wanted for any of my flowers. She sat with me for almost 2 hours, showing me many pictures and presenting many different ideas. She was very accommodating in working with me to create a package that fit into our budget. The flowers were gorgeous and I am so glad I found Fiori Bella! I would recommend them to any bride who is planning her wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2010

Dena was a pleasure to work with every step of the way. She stayed on budget even when we changed the ceremony site.

The bouquets were amazing and the centerpieces came out even better than we envisioned.

Sent on 03/11/2011

Jenifer · Married on 07/10/2010

My experience with Dena at Bella Designs was wonderful. Being an out of state bride she was on top of everything and answered any question or concern that I had in a very timely matter. On the day of our wedding she was amazing. Dropped all flowers off on time and they were BEAUTIFUL. My husband was soo surprised at how well the flowers went with everything. They provided a wonderful service. I would recommend them to everyone :)

Sent on 01/04/2011