Ferreira Makeup and Hair Reviews

4 | Las Vegas, NV

4 Reviews for Ferreira Makeup and Hair

Christine · Married on 08/10/2011

Melissa made it so stress-free for me on my big day. She came by right on time to my room with all of her makeup and hair tools. She was so easy to get along with and she asked me throughout my hair and makeup if I liked what she was doing. When finished she made sure that I loved everything and was ready to fix anything I wanted fixed...but I was so happy with all her work that I didn't need one thing fixed!! I highly recommend Melissa for her great work!!!

Sent on 08/23/2011

christine · Married on 06/25/2011

From start to finish she was awesome, she responded in timely manner listened to every detail, she was very prompt and on time the girls and i loved her work. I would definitly recommend this service to all my girlfriends. :)

Sent on 08/10/2011

Kim · Married on 06/04/2011

I loved Melissa! She was amazing! Cute, spunky, and very talented. She arrived and got straight to work. She did the hair and makeup for myself and one of my bridesmaids and did an amazing job! My makeup and hair stayed put all day and I got so many compliments! I loved what she did with my hair! I showed her a pic of my dress and gave her an idea of what I wanted and she went to work. The false eyelashes stayed on until the next day as well. I would highly recommend her over and over again. She was amazing!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Tara · Married on 05/07/2011

I was so happy to have found Melissa for my destination wedding in Vegas. I was very nervous about using someone I did not know. I did a run through with Melissa and it was obvious from the start she knew exactly what she was doing. She was flexible, sweet, and accommodating. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She fit right in with my group of girls, my mother, and my mother in law. I would recommend Melissa to anyone for any occasion. The day of my wedding I was thrilled with how my hair and make-up turned out. I looked exactly as I had imagined. My entire day was better because she was a part of it.

Sent on 07/05/2011