Glammed Up

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Glammed Up is a mobile wedding beauty business based in Las Vegas, Nevada, boasting a combined 27 years of hairstyling and makeup artistry. With a passion for all things beauty, the team specializes in wedding hair and makeup. Clients are sure to appreciate the team's years of experience and professionalism as they prepare for this once-in-a-lifetime occasion. The team strives to create memorable and confidence-boosting sessions for its clients.

Glammed Up is constantly evolving through learning the latest trends and techniques, creating beauty looks that are both fashionable and functional. This beauty team works tirelessly to create an exceptional result for to-be-weds, going above and beyond to look after every detail. Packages can include airbrush and contour makeup, updos, and hair extensions. Clients can also arrange pre-wedding treatments such as keratin conditioning and trials to ensure flawless results on the big day. The company is available for on-location styling services.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$185

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$185

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$165

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Kelli O. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Hair & Make-Up

I hired Glammed Up and had Jessica, Kassandra and Bianca for hair & make-up. I did a make-up trial with Jessica and Bianca in the summer before our wedding and was SO IMPRESSED with their work that I also hired them for my hair & make-up for our Wedding Welcome Party and rehearsal dinner the night before.

Jessica, Kassandra and Bianca were all so professional, timely and fun to chat with during the morning of the wedding. They listened to everyone's hair and make-up requests and made my whole wedding crew look absolutely STUNNING. They work with all hair and skin types and are all so talented. I HIGHLY recommend doing a trial before your wedding so you have that extra sense of security the day of your wedding and it's not something extra to worry about. It's wonderful that Glammed Up offers this service. Glammed Up was an absolute pleasure to work with and Natalie and Elizabeth were also so wonderful to work with as well as they handled all logistics of our wedding. If you are in Vegas and looking for hair & make-up or planning a wedding, look no further than Glammed Up!
  • Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing bridal hair

I hired Natalie at Glanmed Up Vegas for my wedding after finding her on IG and seeing her work. I showed her her picture of what I wanted (loose glam waves) and she totally delivered! She did am amazing job! She totally took the picture and recreated it on me. I was absolutely in love with my hair on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked and how beautiful my hair was. Her and her assistant did my bridesmaids hair as well and they all looked gorgeous. She also has clip ins if desired or will use your own clip ins which I highly recommend if your going for a full glamorous look. If your looking for a hair stylist in Vegas for your wedding day or even just "night out hair" because she also did beachy waves for my bachelorette hair which also looked amazing. 100% recommend Natalie! She is such a sweet person and totally professional. I will be a lifetime client of hers and every time I come to Vegas I will be getting my hair done by her! Hire her already!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Sin City Photo Booths Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

We love working with Glammed Up. We highly recommend.

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Wedding DJs

Natalie and Elizabeth sure know their business. If you want professional service and quality work then Glammed Up is the way to go. They are friendly and will work with you on whatever look you're trying to achieve. Don't hesitate and go with Glammed Up!

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89178