Glammed Up Reviews

Glammed Up 5
Glammed Up 6
Glammed Up 7

jennifer · Married on 12/01/2018

wedding and engagement hair and makeup

amazing!! they did such a great job on my hair and makeup!! so professional and sweet!! got compliments all night long!!!

• Lee-Anne

Lee-Anne Marie Arthur · Married on 11/25/2018

Personal, professional and fabulous work!

Natalie and Elizabeth are the BEST! I took a leap and booked them from reviews and their website, and I was so lucky. I'm in Toronto and got married in Las Vegas.

Firstly, I had a last minute change and was able to come into Las Vegas early (I'm from Toronto) and they were able to accommodate a trial session with me a few days before the wedding at their space- so wonderful!

From the trial, we changed a few things in my makeup and hair. They were patient, listened and did exactly what I wanted on my big day. They were so professional, prepared and efficient. My husband and I had a photo shoot before the ceremony (even in the dessert) and my hair and makeup stayed on point for 12 hours+!

I chose them as I think supporting female entrepreneurs is important, they showcase their true work on their website, and their pricing is fair and worth every penny.

These to women are talented, go getting and run an amazing business. I would recommend them to anyone, especially those coming in from out of town, as they made my day exactly how I wanted it!

Thank you both so much, forever grateful!

• I

India · Married on 11/17/2018

They were great! They showed up and set up at our house and then moved it all to the venue to accommodate everyone else.

The ladies were wonderful and they did an amazing job making everyone feel and look beautiful!

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 11/10/2018

What's a stressful wedding?

These girls are absolutely amazing! After a successful at home H&M trial, I booked Glammed Up for my November wedding. My entourage of 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and myself (the bride) were more than the thrilled with the way they prettied us up. Guests kept commenting on how beautiful our hair and make up was throughout the night, and yes, the hair and make up held up perfectly all night.

Natalie and Elizabeth are the sweetest girls, and so easy to be around. On top of that they are extremely professional and dedicated to pleasing their clients. They showed up right on time the morning of the wedding, and finished all nine of us girls ahead of the deadline set by our wedding planner. There was no rush, no stress, and they were so great in helping each girl look and feel exactly the way they wanted.

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2018

I would highly recommend glammed up for your hair and makeup! They did an amazing job on myself as well as my mom sister and 4 year old niece! They were very informative and gave great suggestions since I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted. My hair and makeup held up for the entire night, would definitely recommend them!

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

These ladies are amazing! I first met them a year ago when they did hair and makeup for my best friend. When it was my turn to get married they were first on my planning list! They were so nice and flexible. My group was a bit of a pain in deciding who was going to have services but the Glammed Up Gals were so accommodating and kind. They made everyone look beautiful!

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2017

Glammed Up are amazing! They came to the site of my wedding and were absolutely a dream to work with. They even showed up early! Natalie and Elizabeth are fun, outgoing, and most importantly make you look and feel beautiful on whatever occasion you can imagine. I loved them so much I gave their business cards to all of my girlfriends for their weddings and vow renewals. I really can't say enough about them, and if you are planning a special event they are your girls!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Glammed Up 10
    Glammed Up 11
    Glammed Up 12

Glammed Up's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle. You looked stunning!

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

So lovely and professional! Arrived right on time and were able to accommodate the personal style of everyone in our group! They were especially friendly to our groups' crazy personalities!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Glammed Up 13

Glammed Up's reply:

You ladies were such a great time to work with. Thank you Jamie.

Katlyn · Married on 10/20/2017

These ladies did an awesome job on my hair and makeup as well as my sister's hair for my wedding! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Glammed Up's reply:

Thank you so much Katlyn! You and your sister are the sweetest.
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 10/15/2017

I was extremely happy and impressed with Natalie and Elizabeth. My makeup was absolutely flawless - Elizabeth was able to do exactly what I wanted (classy contour with a smokey eye and natural lip) and it turned out perfect. I had a trial run with Natalie for my hair, and while it looked great, it wasn't really what I had envisioned. On the big day, I told her to make a few minor adjustments and my hair turned out even BETTER than what I imagined! I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day. Leading up to it I was a little nervous, but I would hire them again for other events in the future. You get what you pay for.. if you want to look like a Disney princess on your wedding day, expect to splurge a little. That being said, I wouldn't say they charged an arm & a leg. I'm happy with the amount I spent and the final results. Thank you so much, ladies! You rock.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Glammed Up 14
    Glammed Up 15
    Glammed Up 16
    Glammed Up 17
    Glammed Up 18

Glammed Up's reply:

Thank you Briana. Such a gorgeous lady inside and out. Congratulations!

Denise · Married on 10/14/2017

I loved the girls from Glammed Up. I used their services for my wedding. They had to do the hair and makeup of about 8 of us. They did an amazing job. My bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law all looked great! They even did my flower girl's hair and she looked adorable. I loved that they came to us. I loved that they were easy to work with/talk to. I never felt pressured or unheard. My hair looked great and my makeup was amazing. I would highly recommend these girls for all your special events. They are very easy to work with and answered all my questions. They were very professional but not stiff. They were also very timely, all of us got done by the time we needed to be finished. I would use them again!

Glammed Up's reply:

Thank you again Denise. You all looked beautiful.

JENNY · Married on 10/11/2017

The girls did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding ,i told them what i wanted and they made it happen. They are very friendly and very professional , they worked with my schedule and had me ready before i had to walk down the aisle . these girls are awesome i would recommend them to anyone that is looking for any occasions hair and makeup .

Sent on 11/25/2017

Glammed Up's reply:

Thank you Jenny. You were stunning.

Tina · Married on 10/07/2017

Natalie and Elizabeth were awesome! I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas and didn't have time for a trial. But that didn't matter. I sent them some inspiration photos for hair and makeup and they DELIVERED!! They were always responsive with emails and phone calls, and showed up on time. They used airbrush makeup, and I looked amazing! Do not hesitate to book them. THANK YOU SO MUCH NATALIE AND ELIZABETH!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Glammed Up's reply:

Thank you Tina!!! You are the best.

Richelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Natalie and Elizabeth were amazing! It was so great to have someone come to us rather than have to book appointments for my entire bridal party at a salon. The girls were on time, and got all of us done up ahead of schedule. We all looked amazing and they were adamant that we were happy with our hair and makeup before leaving, even re-doing my mom's hair because she didn't like it! These girls are wonderful and definitely worth every single penny.

Glammed Up's reply:

Thank you Richelle. You ladies were so great.

Shelby · Married on 08/10/2017

If you are looking for someone to make you look your very best on you wedding day PLEASE book with glammed up! These ladies really know what they are doing, and they will make you feel special!

Glammed Up 19
    Glammed Up 20

Glammed Up's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby!!

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2017

I have never looked so amazing in my life!! Natalie and Elizabeth are incredibly talented and such a pleasure to work with! They were very quick to respond any time I reached out. Scheduling my hair and makeup trial was so easy. I showed Natalie some inspiration photos for my hair and she exceeded every expectation I had. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, she went above and beyond with my hair on my wedding day! Same with Elizabeth. I didn’t have a vision when it came to my makeup so I wasn’t very helpful in describing what I wanted, but it’s like she could read my mind in what I thought was beautiful and she made me look better than I could have ever imagined for the trial. Then she absolutely blew me away with my wedding day makeup! Both ladies are incredibly professional and two of the nicest people in the world. They went above and beyond in making me feel special and look my absolute best on my big day. I am so incredibly thankful to have found a wonderful company to work with for such an important aspect of my wedding. Not to mention how AMAZING my bridal party and our moms looked. WOW! My girls all gave the same comments on how incredible they looked. We’ve all been in other weddings and have been made up before but Natalie and Elizabeth are truly the best we have ever seen. My wedding was in Lake Tahoe and I trusted these ladies so much that it was so important for me to fly them there to glam me up! I promise you will be so thankful you booked Glammed Up!

Sent on 07/17/2017

We love you so much Brittany!!!! Thank you

Dagny · Married on 04/22/2017

Natalie and Elizabeth did such a wonderful job and made getting ready on my big day so much fun and a joy! I've had several friends ask me who did my hair and make-up on the day and I can happily recommend them. :)

Marisa · Married on 04/15/2017

The ladies from glammed up were absolutely amazing!!! Me, my bridal party & family flew in from south Florida and were nervous about finding the perfect company to do our hair and make up! Glammed up exceeded all of our expectations and we're so sweet while beautifying us! It felt more like friends doing our hair and make up then ladies we just met! 5 stars across the board! Do yourself the favor and make an appointment with the Natalie, Kylee & the other ladies from glammed up!

Kalli · Married on 04/08/2017

I used Glammed Up for my make up the day of my wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING!!! My mother, mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids all loved their makeup, and they can be a hard crowd to please! I LOVED the way my face turned out, and the team was fast and so kind to top it off! There were 8 of us all together and we were a bit all over the place, but our make up was done fast and flawlessly! I highly recommend booking airbrush, it stayed on all night long without one touch up!!

They were so great with communication throughout the booking process, and they were so amazing during my consultation/trial.

I HIGHLY recommend them!

R · Married on 03/22/2017

These wonderful ladies went above and beyond to make sure I felt beautiful for my day. They have a customer for life and would highly recommend to others.

Kessler · Married on 03/18/2017

These girls were awesome! I booked both a trial hair and makeup session as well as day of wedding hair and makeup. They were super flexible about the time of my trial run...I changed it multiple times! They were very punctual and professional and provided the exact look I was wanting. I will definitely be calling them on my next trip to Vegas!

Lucy · Married on 03/11/2017

If 10 stars where possible, I'd rank them there. I am so happy that I found them. The level of professionalism was immaculate. From the very beginning it was so easy. They understood the vision I wanted for my hair, and communication was great. The day of my wedding, she arrived right on time! Which trust me; it will mean everything to you on that busy day. Right away she got to work. We went over what I wanted, and she had some great tips. She made sure with every little detail I was happy. She was so kind and very sweet. My hair came out better than I had imagined. I felt to beautiful that day. I couldn't have been happier. Don't look any further. Book them! You wont regret it!

Tanya · Married on 03/09/2017

They were awesome! Loved my hair and makeup. They helped make suggestions and gave me a flawless natural look which is exactly what I wanted. So responsive, professional, and did a great job. I'll be back for any event i have in town.

Aurora · Married on 02/18/2017

This lovely ladies do amazing work! They are very talented and all there years of experience truly show. I had last minute changes and they where still able to accommodate me. I highly recommend Glammed Up to anybody I know, you won't be disappointed!