About Reveal Hair & Makeup

A professional hair & makeup team. We are wherever you are.

We are a team of professional hair and makeup artists serving the Oahu and Maui.  We have over 10 years of experience in hair styling and makeup artistry in weddings, events, and any other reason to be beautified.  Our team is very diverse and able to customize looks for all ethnicities and hair types. We are based on Oahu and Maui but will pack our kits and hop on a plane to any other island.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Trial (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

The team from REVEAL Hair and Makeup were absolutely incredible. They came to my Air BNB and were able to get me ready in no time! My wedding week was very different. Exactly one day before I was going to initially going to get married, we changed the date to the day after the original date. The reason was because Hawaii was going to see one of the most rainy days all day. Because my wedding was outdoors, and we knew the next day was going to be perfect, I agreed with my wedding coordinator to change the days. Luckily Allison and her awesome team were so excited and happy to change the day with out batting an eye!! I was so surprised that we were able to pull it off. On wedding day, my hair and makeup looked GORGEOUS!!!!!! I planned my wedding from the mainland so any floral, hair or makeup would be first seen on the actual wedding day! I was so happy with their work! I wish they lived in Ohio because I would use them all over again every time for anything! They are worth recommending to all of your friends! I used airbrush which came out perfect. My make up was a natural neutral colored style and my hair was unreal! Perfect day thanks to this perfect team! Thank you so much REVEAL!!

Profile Picture DEIDRA, 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Reveal H&M was the perfect choice for our wedding hair and make-up! Sherry and Remy were our make-up and hair artist for my wedding day and my bridesmaids, my mom and I were so happy and impressed with their make-up and hair styling skills. They made us look exactly as we imagined, if not, even better! They were super fun and professional, got there right on time to start our make-up and finished everything right on time, or a little earlier.

Allison, the owner, was super friendly and was very great at relaying all my wishes to Remy and Sherry for my wedding day. She was prompt in messaging me back, super helpful and made me feel at ease!

Thank you Reveal H&M for making my bridal party and I beautiful!

Profile Picture Joelle, 12/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Reveal Hair & Makeup Pricing

3 AWARDS

Events

Honolulu, HI 96817   See On Map
808-271-6495 (phone)
Reveal Hair & Makeup is a wedding a mobile beauty team from Hawaii servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Oahu, Maui, and Kauai. Reveal Hair & Makeup is a professional hair and makeup team that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry since 2006 specializing in weddings, engagements, events, proms, dates, photo shoots.