Executive Limousine Reviews

Rating 3.8 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

3.8

Jacqueline G. Married on 08/15/2020

def rec - great price and picks

although I have not picked a limo place yet - highly considering them because of their prompt response and likability - as well as their good prices.
  • LaToya
    Latoya Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Party Bus

I ordered a 20 passenger party bus to transport myself and the bridal party for my wedding. I received emails and texts when the vehicle arrived. The bus was clean, the driver was safe and courteous. He helped me and the other females, on and off the bus. He showed us how to work the sound system, and we partied!! The children loved the disco lights.
    I would recommend a party bus over a limo. There was no sitting down and scooting over to make room for the other passengers. You step on and walk to your seat. We had space to keep our belongings while we rode, and a safe place to keep them while we were in the ceremony.
    Alexa Married on 03/10/2018
    Excellent service from start to finish. We rented the 24 passenger Cadillac Escalade and vintage rolls Royce for our wedding. Beautiful cars and best price around! Customer service was great. they were on time, the drivers were very nice. My husband and I both agreed this was the easiest thing to book out of all the things for our wedding. Smooth and easy process. Highly recommend Executive Limo!
    Andrea Married on 09/21/2013
    We used their brand new 28 passenger party bus for you wedding day. The bus arrived on time, fully stocked and very clean! The driver was also very nice. Celia was very helpful and easy to work with during the booking process. No complaints! Thank you!
    Jami Married on 08/24/2012
    They were on time and extremely professional.
  • User1097028 2+ years ago
    We rented the 5 door Cadillac Escalde for our wedding party and the antique Rolls Royce for me and my husband. They arrived a little late because of traffic but that did not interfere with our schedule. We had to pay extra on the spot for 1 more hour. They had someone else booked to be picked up from the airport after us so squeezing in another hour for pictures was hard. Overall great experience. (They share the limos and cars with other companies as I see the same Rolls Royce pictures on other websites and availablity is minimal, they also do not rent the Rolls Royce out in extreme weather conditions.)
    Samantha Married on 05/07/2016
    Beware!!! I had used this company for my wedding and they say that something always goes wrong on your wedding day, well the limos were it. The limo for the men was dirty and had something that looked like throw up in it. When one of the groomsmen said something to the driver they were told to not worry about it. The driver of the brides limo got lost on the way to the church... which no big deal as with the gps and some help from the bridesmaids we were able to get there on time. Getting to and from the church and reception was uneventful and therefore went fine. The major issue was what happened after the reception. I had ordered a limo to take us (the bride and groom) to the hotel and our sons and in laws home. I had paid extra for the extra stops that this limo would be taking and confirmed the itinerary several times. At the end of the night we step outside to find no limo there. Only after waiting 10 mins did I call the limo company. I was told there was an accident and they were stuck in traffic and would be another 15 mins. I understand that the accident is beyond there control but 1. Why wasn’t I called the minute they knew they wouldn’t be there in time 2. If the limo was going to be later then after the 15 they said (because they were still stuck in traffic) why not send other cars out to go a different way to get to the venue for pick up. They never showed up! We waited an hour after when they were supposed to be there and only when the venue called another company for us were we able to get everyone home. A terrible end to wedding. They eventually refunded our money for the limo at the end of evening but never addressed the other issues like the dirty limo in the beginnnng of the day. My money was waiting for me at the desk when I arrived and not one manager was around to discuss the issue. No one offered an apology or an excuse it was here’s your refund and that’s it. A terrible experience and I will NEVER use this company again!!!!
  • User1268129 2+ years ago
    BEWARE if looking into using this company for your wedding. I can't speak about the limo service they provide but their shuttle service was terrible and the owner, Doug, is a completely rude, abrasive, unprofessional and condescending man.

We ordered the shuttle service to pick up our guests at the hotel and bring them to our venue, and return at the end of the night (a 2 hour loop). We were told that we had to pay cash on pick up (and also were told the driver wouldn't leave without getting paid) so we prepared 2 envelopes (one for each shuttle driver) and our best man was to give them out. He gave the envelopes to the driver and the driver couldn't provide a receipt or business card. We thought everything was fine until about a week later I received a call from them about settling our balance. I was told no one was paid but told them that our best man had paid each driver. The owner, Doug, then got on the phone and was completely condescending and rude and told me that he trusts his drivers and they weren't paid. Why did they leave if they weren't paid??? After looking into the situation we also learned that the shuttles did ONE pickup and then returned to their garage when they were supposed to do a TWO HOUR LOOP! Some of our guests called and were told the service was over and ended up having to take cabs!!!!! This was so embarrassing for us. My husband then spoke to Doug and told him the situation, which he denied of course. My husband told him that we already paid them and we were not going to pay them again, especially considering they DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB! At this point Doug verified our address and said "How about I come to your house and we settle this." My husband told him that if he showed up we would call the police and then all of a sudden Doug backed down. I cannot believe this man actually runs a business this way. If you value your money, and apparently your safety, then do NOT use this company!!!