EvolutionDJs Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Elaine
    Elaine A. Married on 10/01/2022

Professional and Detailed.

I provided an idea of what kind of vibe I wanted for our wedding and Lloyd went above beyond. From the first meeting with Lloyd to follow up meetings with regards to our event, he provided such exceptional services. I cannot thank him enough for his patience, his kindness, and the people that works with him. I am in awe with the kindness and skill sets he provided.
    Samantha F. Married on 10/01/2022

Dancing all night!!

Clinton was amazing! He even went out of his way at the very end of the night because our venue made a mistake and was trying to end our wedding early. He reached out for us to make them let us stay until the regular time. It took a lot of stress off of me. Everyone was dancing all night!!
    Emani Z. Married on 09/25/2022

Excellent above expectations

I would recommend there services to anyone. I really enjoyed everything from start to finish.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Justina C. Married on 09/09/2022

Class Reunion

Lloyd was perfect in accommodating my needs! The music was great and he knew how to get the crowd moving. I would highly recommend Evolution DJs LLC to anyone having an event!
    Louis D. Married on 08/07/2022

Amazing and Professional Service

Dj Lloyd and his team made our wedding amazing. He was responsive to our needs and we could not be happier with the service him and team provided.
    Ryan D. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our day one to remember

Light show amazing. Kept the party flowing and everyone dancing.
  • Xena
    Xena S. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

EvolutionDJs went above and beyond to make our day so special!

Lloyd did an outstanding job—from meeting with us in the beginning stages to finalizing everything. It was perfect. All my guests were on the dance floor the entire night. The photo booth was also a HIT. We are so thankful for making our wedding day so special and flow so well!
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 06/03/2022

Lloyd Is Amazing!!

When we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid, Lloyd made it happen smoothly with no adjustments needed on our part. Lloyd spent his birthday DJing our wedding and was INCREDIBLE! The energy was up all night and all of our guests raved about the music and photo booth throughout the night. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Evolution DJs every time!!
    Lorena W. Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing! Need to use again

Lloyd was awesome! He showed up on time played from the moment he got there till 10pm! Everyone LOVED his music choices. He read the room and kept the party going! Would love to use him again for an event!
    Erin S. Married on 03/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lloyd was AMAZING. Organized, kept the party going, and was a fantastic MC. Could not be happier!

Tiffany M. Married on 08/29/2021

Excellent!

I am so glad I chose your company for my son and daughter-in-law wedding day. I was highly impressed with the services that were provided. Evolution Dj thank you.
  • Brielle
    Brielle Married on 07/31/2021

DJ Lloyd is the BEST!!

We are so happy we chose EvolutionDJs for our wedding! Our guests (of all ages) are still talking about how great the music was! People were dancing on the dance floor who we would’ve never thought would dance in public! The music-obsessed guests were impressed with the transitions from song to song. Not only was the music great, but DJ Lloyd himself is just an awesome person! He listened to specific requests we asked about how we wanted the night to flow and added moments we wanted like the shoe game. We liked how EvolutionDJs had online wedding planning forms to choose music and fill out lots of other information. We hope to use EvolutionDJs again in the future. They made our night so much fun!
    Breanna W. Married on 07/30/2021

Amazing experience!

Lloyd worked with us from beginning to end to help us craft our perfect event. We needed to blend Motown, modern r&b music, and Afrobeats and Lloyd executed the task perfectly! Our guests loved the music and we had a few guests take his card during the wedding. We also rented the cold sparklers for our event and it made for an exciting dance floor experience! We also had uplighting that made the room feel even more elegant.
  • Patrick
    Patrick N. Married on 07/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience from beginning to end

Working with Llyod was a great experience. He was patient in our decision-making process, worked with us and our budget, late in the game changes, and most importantly delivered a great DJ set!
    Leonard M. Married on 06/19/2021

Professional. Courteous. Affordable

Evolution DJs(DJ DIRECT-Lloyd&Clinton) let us make the decision to continue our ceremony. Ceremony was outside and it looked like rain. DJs said its our decision to move it inside or not, they are there to provide for us. A very dedicated attitude. Date was 06/19/2021 6pm. They followed everything we discussed and formatted, and even coordinated changes during. Their Professionalism and Dedication to their job and to us was and is totally commended. Their Integrity was highly noted. They even dressed appropriately for the type of event(wedding ceremony and reception). I would and will highly recommend them to anyone;not only for weddings but for any other occasion or event. Better yet give them a call
  • Y
    Yazmin M. Married on 06/12/2021

Everything was Amazing!

DJ Derrect was amazing! He was fine with every last minute change we needed to make, from song changes to our ceremony starting late. He kept our party dancing which was our main goal! Definitely recommend his services. 10/10!
  • Michaela
    Michaela Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Dj

Lloyd did a amazing job! Everyone was dancing the entire time, and we got a lot of compliments on the music. He was very flexible I changed my wedding date 3 times and he was able to be accommodating. I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ for any event.
    Meriah B. Married on 01/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent best service ever !

They did everything I asked! Best DJ ever!
    Elizabeth J. Married on 09/19/2020

Best DJ Ever!!!

Hired these guys for my wedding and they were fantastic! Super professional and accommodating. All of my guests raved about the music and the energy of the DJ. Ask for Lloyd - he’s the best!! I highly recommend them.
    Emily S. Married on 11/05/2019

Kept Us Dancing All Night

DJ Direct was amazing, he took all the song request in strides and was able to play a mixture of old school songs and new school songs while including bachata and salsa in there as well. There was never a moment when someone wasn't dancing or singing along to the music. He was ready with spotlights for the speeches and making sure to get everyone attention when needed. He was very professional and would definitely hire again.
    Danielle Married on 08/23/2019

Best Party Ever!

EvolutionDJs were absolutely incredible! They really worked with us to develop the vibe we wanted for both our wedding ceremony and the reception. My guests still talk about what an amazing time they had at our wedding. EvolutionsDJs had so many options to choose from to truly personalize the night and they were pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend them for any event!
  • Devon
    Devon K. Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience, extremely professional

I really appreciated Lloyd’s communication from day 1. He truly brought a special element to our reception and even provided the music for our ceremony!! The dance floor stayed full throughout and he was really able to read the crowd. We’re still getting compliments about our DJ and I’ll definitely keep him in mind for future events!
    Tyree L. Married on 06/22/2019

Graduation Party!!

Best DJ by far. Very professional, puntual and entertaining!!!!
  • Chinece
    Chinece P. Married on 06/07/2019

My wedding was THE wedding bc of Evolution DJ’s

From the moment we spoke, Lloyd knew exactly what was needed to cater to my party! The sound, the lights, the smoke machine, the MUSIC! Everything was out of this world. I kept changing my mind on different things last minute and they were so accommodating and helpful in that process. Didn’t make me feel any kind of way about it. The website they provide for their clients helps you tremendously plan your day from beginning to end. I find them to be more than just dj’s but a necessary tool in how the whole event plays out. People were never ever off the dance floor.. lloyd engaged with people and made everyone feel like this was their party too.. the most important part of planning my wedding was to ensure everyone had a great time and Evolution Dj’s made sure no one was left out. Music for everyone. They were the best choice I chose in my entire wedding process!!! So thankful. Also, with not having an official wedding planner I was able to create a timeline throughly with the wedding planner tool that was provided on their website. With this tool I was able to get a vision of the day and it helped me in my planning as well. Everything was just so Amazing!
    Karen Married on 03/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing. Music was great and Llyod and his partner really got everyone moving and having fun. My event would not have been as fun without them!

Best choice made of whole event.
illustration stars