EvolutionDJs Reviews

40 Reviews for EvolutionDJs

1 User photo

Emily Santana · Married on 11/05/2019

Kept Us Dancing All Night

DJ Direct was amazing, he took all the song request in strides and was able to play a mixture of old school songs and new school songs while including bachata and salsa in there as well. There was never a moment when someone wasn't dancing or singing along to the music. He was ready with spotlights for the speeches and making sure to get everyone attention when needed. He was very professional and would definitely hire again.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Danielle D · Married on 08/23/2019

Best Party Ever!

EvolutionDJs were absolutely incredible! They really worked with us to develop the vibe we wanted for both our wedding ceremony and the reception. My guests still talk about what an amazing time they had at our wedding. EvolutionsDJs had so many options to choose from to truly personalize the night and they were pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Devon

Devon Key · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience, extremely professional

I really appreciated Lloyd’s communication from day 1. He truly brought a special element to our reception and even provided the music for our ceremony!! The dance floor stayed full throughout and he was really able to read the crowd. We’re still getting compliments about our DJ and I’ll definitely keep him in mind for future events!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Tyree & Latria Woodard · Married on 06/22/2019

Graduation Party!!

Best DJ by far. Very professional, puntual and entertaining!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Chinece

Chinece Perry · Married on 06/07/2019

My wedding was THE wedding bc of Evolution DJ’s

From the moment we spoke, Lloyd knew exactly what was needed to cater to my party! The sound, the lights, the smoke machine, the MUSIC! Everything was out of this world. I kept changing my mind on different things last minute and they were so accommodating and helpful in that process. Didn’t make me feel any kind of way about it. The website they provide for their clients helps you tremendously plan your day from beginning to end. I find them to be more than just dj’s but a necessary tool in how the whole event plays out. People were never ever off the dance floor.. lloyd engaged with people and made everyone feel like this was their party too.. the most important part of planning my wedding was to ensure everyone had a great time and Evolution Dj’s made sure no one was left out. Music for everyone. They were the best choice I chose in my entire wedding process!!! So thankful. Also, with not having an official wedding planner I was able to create a timeline throughly with the wedding planner tool that was provided on their website. With this tool I was able to get a vision of the day and it helped me in my planning as well. Everything was just so Amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Karen · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing. Music was great and Llyod and his partner really got everyone moving and having fun. My event would not have been as fun without them!

Best choice made of whole event.

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Tyneisha

Tyneisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Everyone Danced the night away

My husband and I cannot say thank you enough to Lloyd and his team for their services at our reception. They did a wonderful job. Our guests had a great time and I was thoroughly pleased with Lloyd's professionalism during the planning process. Evolution's website is super convenient and Lloyd was very accommodating.

We opted to get the dancing on a cloud effect for our first dance and that was a great touch. My only complaint is the song that my husband and I were supposed to enter the reception to was not played. We ended up coming in on the same song that the bridal party entered too. Honestly I didn't even notice until we watched the video so it wasn't a huge deal.
    I would definitely recommend evolution DJs and hire them again.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Alexa · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved working with Evolution Dj for our wedding. The website they have is super easy to use and helped keep me organized. Lloyd was really flexible and a pleasure to work with. He catered to the crowd, kept everyone dancing, and ensured it was a great night. I highly reccomend working with this DJ !

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jolly · Married on 08/31/2018

Llyod was so great to work with. The website helped us make the wedding reception personal. Lloyd was thorough, knowledgeable and professional during the whole process. He made sure every detail was looked over twice and made the whole process stress free.

Fast forward to our wedding, Lloyd had everyone on the dance floor! He knew the music to play to get people moving and I appreciate that. Everyone had a great time and all complimented how great the music was. I couldn't have picked a better DJ for our event. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Makinze · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Lloyd really made my party be at the next level where everyone loved the music and the beats. Would definitely consider using him again!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Patricia · Married on 07/14/2018

Very professional. Great music.. Would yse them again in a heartbeat

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • User7149566 · 1+ year ago

I can't say enough - Lloyd was simply the best! Accommodating and flexible to our needs, communicated well via email and phone calls prior to the event, showed up early for setup, listened to requests, great sound quality, great style. Get in touch with him for your event!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Lizandra · Married on 06/17/2018

Lloyd was the best! Always responded quickly. So professional! And yet so familiar that everyone thought he was our friend. Made a great mix for our 1st dance and the rest of the night. On point! He was wonderful. Will definitely use again. Many thanks for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Cheryl · Married on 06/02/2018

Lloyd was absolutely amazing! My daughter's Sweet 16 at The Mansion last night was the last of many Sweet 16's this year. All the kids at the party came up to me and said the DJ was incredible and wished they had booked him for their parties! He played all the music that my daughter requested, worked with the other vendors at the party to make sure kids took photos in the photo booth, got their Henna Tattoos and enjoyed the food and mocktail bar. He also worked with our live entertainment rapper "Mir Fontane" and made a super special moment as he came into the venue. I was super impressed as were all of the adults who attended. He also provided uplighting and the dancefloor looked like a nightclub. The lighting was so much more than I thought I paid for. I will be sending photos once I get them back from the photographer next week! Thank you Lloyd for going the extra mile for Ashley. You were a big reason that the party was such a success! Ashley wants to send her own review for any girls wondering who to book for their own big day.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Julia · Married on 11/25/2017

Dj Evolutions exceeded expectations and was up to par. I have and will continue to use their services for any event that I am having.

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 09/29/2017

First of all we want to thank LLoyd (DJ-Direct) for the amazing job he did at our Wedding! As we all know the DJ is a very essential part in a wedding. I found it really difficult in the beginning when it came to looking for a DJ for our Haitian/American wedding. Lloyd was highly recommended by a friend of mine. After that first conversation, my husband and i knew we found our DJ. Lloyd is very professional, organized, pays very close attention to small details and he also MCs !!! . A lot of the questions he would ask me i didn't remotely think about but i loved how prepared he was and also the fact that he prepared us for the night. Our guest loved every moment of our wedding and kept commenting about how amazing the dj was. We will definitely keep LLoyd in our books for any events that we have in the future and will highly recommend him to others. Our wedding day was perfect in every way . Thank you Lloyd for such an amazing time! Till next time !!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Rosanna · Married on 08/26/2017

My new husband and I had a wonderful experience. The team was very professional consistent with the music. Everyone had a wonderful time and stayed on the dance floor. I would definitely work with their team again.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sheris · Married on 07/15/2017

I received services for my engagement party, rehearsal dinner and my wedding reception. The services were amazing he was very professional and accommodating to our needs. The lighting and sound was amazing. Made my evening a night I'll never forget. My guest loved the experience and enjoyed the music I even had a few ask for his info for future festivities. He definitely took a big weight off my shoulders by providing his wonderful services.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

Jovan was a great guy played exactly what we wanted Refused to even take take a break I would certainly use him again

Sent on 05/27/2017

Eleni · Married on 04/01/2017

Evolution DJs surpassed our expectations. They had good quality equipment and great communication throughout the process. If you are looking for a great value, this is the way to go! We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Vanessa · Married on 10/01/2016

Very professional and pricing is reasonable. The guests were engaged the whole time and had fun.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

We got so many compliments on the DJ! He was excellent. Great variety of music. Will definitely be using him in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Tashay · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Derrect was awesome! Today it is so hard to find a DJ that can mix well but he was on the money! He kept my wedding jumping. The music the energy just everything was amazing. You can tell when someone is passionate about what they do and DJ Derrect is who you want because he is just that! I highly recommend booking him for any event! Go DJ that's my DJ!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 12/05/2015

EvolutionsDJs did an excellent job at my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday celebration. Lloyd was efficient, professional, friendly, engaging and fun! His entire staff was great. Lloyd and his staff anticipated what we wanted before we actually asked and they were on point Every time!! My daughter and her friends Loved them! Guests literally danced the entire time. I can't imagine the party without the awesome lighting package we purchased. I haven't seen the pictures yet; however, I know they are going to be great! The green screen was a hit with all of the guests. I'm going to recommend EvolutionsDJs to everyone I know who's in need of the services they provide.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Tanya · event on: 11/20/2015

On time and on point. Everyone had an awesome time. Great selection of music!

Sent on 11/22/2015