Evelyn Pace Reviews

Evelyn Pace 6
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Miciewicz · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Perfect Fit for our wedding

Evelyn was a perfect fit for our wedding. She showed up on time, did our detail photos and took the most beautiful photos. I do wedding planning for a living and was very picky about which photographer we went with. Evelyn did not disappoint. She was so full of energy and excitement as she took our photos which in turn made us more relaxed and excited to be having our photos taken. She didn't miss a single moment and even went above and beyond and took photos of my dad and stepmom as they had never had any wedding photos taken when they were married. Highly recommend Evelyn Pace Photography!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Evelyn Pace 12
  • Nicole

Nicole Buller · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding video

Evelyn did our wedding video as a last minute request. She did such a wonderful job of capturing some very special moments I wasn’t able to see myself. We were going to have a video made, but I am so thankful we changed our mind and even more thankful our photographer recommended Evelyn. The video had the perfect balance of fun and romance. I would highly recommend Evelyn!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Evelyn Pace's reply:

Thank you so much for this Nicole! You and Rocky are an amazing couple and your entire day was a DREAM!!! Thank you so much for trusting me with your video, it was really fun putting everything together considering how great everyone at your wedding was. Congrats on your promotion and I can't wait to see what you do next!

Kelly Fisk · Married on 08/18/2018

Such a great photographer and person!

I hired Evelyn to second shoot for me. Her images were on point and my couples LOVED her. Very professional, but not stiff. Totally tons of fun!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Ann Patton · Married on 08/17/2018

Wedding photographer

At my wedding in August, my husband and I were looking for something a little different for our wedding photos, as well as posted shots we were interested in having candid shots of our wedding party, guests and the venue, and we were beyond impressed with the pictures we received. Not only was Evelyn absolutely lovely and professional to work with, she was always available to answer questions, and helped make our day as special as it was. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding or event photographer.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Evelyn Pace's reply:

Ann, thank you so much for this review! I have to tell you that your wedding was an absolute blast and your friends and family are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Also, I have dreams about the brownies you made for your reception. If you ever start your own restaurant and need promo photos, call me, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Miranda · Married on 07/13/2018

Experience

While working with Evelyn I got to experience flexible timelines, her checking in on me as a nervous bride at least once a month prior to the wedding, incredible pricing for product, and became a wonderful friend. Also you get an engagement photo session within the parametres of her agreement. 11/10 would book again. Recomend having a clear idea of what you want or she'll capture your (and your future spouces) personality clearly. Works well with younger kids also if needed.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Evelyn Pace's reply:

Thank you so much for this!