Eternity Of Happiness Reviews

41 Reviews for Eternity Of Happiness

• Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 06/14/2019

The Best!!

Reverand Brenda was awesome! She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. Highly recommend her

Sent on 06/24/2019

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Thank you so much Sylvia! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!! I wish you both an Eternity Of Happiness!! :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Beltzner · Married on 06/12/2019

Customized ceremony for very little cost

Rev. Brenda was professional, spoke very well, was timely and helped us through the entire process. She even made sure we made proper arrangements with Emmaus memorial gardens to have the wedding there as planned. Thank you so much for helping us on our special day!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

You are so very welcome! I was more than happy to help! :) You will have to let me know when they lay the brick...I would love to go see it!
    I wish you both all the best and an Eternity Of Happiness!! :)
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful to work with

Very nice and easy to work with from the start. Took the time to call and talk to me and made me and my husband feel comfortable with the whole process. Very friendly.showed up at the venue for the rehearsal and wedding on time ;)

Sent on 06/17/2019

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

I was very pleased to be a part of your special day, but in turn I must thank you as well! Your wedding venue was beyond gorgeous and thanks to you, I made a new connection and look forward to many more weddings there in the future!!
    Working with you both was an honor and I wish you both an Eternity Of Happiness! :)
  • Jennifer

Jen M · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful, just wonderful!

Getting married, we had no idea where to start to find someone to officiate our wedding. While we are both from Christian backgrounds, we have no connection with any local religious organization. I found Eternity of Happiness while looking online and couldn’t have been more pleased. Reverend Pun worked with us to create a beautiful script for the ceremony. Creating a beautiful blend of traditional dialogue with personally tailored phrasing. Reverend Morales performed our ceremony and did a wonderful job. The ceremony couldn’t have been more wonderful. Thank you both!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

You are so very welcome! It truly was an honor for Reverend Morales and I to be a part of your special day. I thank you so much for the trust you placed in us both! We wish you both an Eternity Of Happiness!! :)
  • AnnMarie

Annmarie Cusano · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Ceremony

Reverend Brenda was amazing at our wedding, we wanted something that was short, sweet, and to the point and that’s exactly what she gave us. Very friendly and welcoming. She just made you feel comfortable and relaxed. I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Thank you AnnMarie! Your words are so kind and very much appreciated! Weddings like yours is why I love what I do!! :)
  • Susan

Susan Greene · Married on 04/13/2019

Married at our home

Brenda was incredible. She made our ceremony very special. She is so kind and helpful before, during and after the ceremony. Everyone was complimenting us on how lovely her words were. If you're planning a wedding, you will not be disappointed by Eternity of Happiness.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Thank you Susan and John for your kind words, they mean the world to me. It was so much fun performing your ceremony. Everything really turned out perfect, including the weather working in our favor! I wish you both all the best and an Eternity Of Happiness!! :)
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful! Comfortable experience

Brenda was more than accommodating we changed our date a few times and she was more than willing to work with us. Each time we talked on the phone it was like chatting with an old friend! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/05/2019

Cheryl · Married on 11/19/2018

Magnificent

Brenda Pun and Reverend Scott Aber did and outstanding job. They made my special day AMAZING!!! Thank you so very very much!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

I would reccomend Eternity Of Happiness to anyone!

Reverend Brenda Pun was extremely helpful to our needs & was very responsive! The price was well within our range as well! I would definitely recommend Eternity Of Happiness! Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cecilly · Married on 09/15/2018

The Reverend was amazing . First she came to rehearsal and shoulders everything we need to do because we were so lost. And then at the actual wedding she did a fantastic job guiding us through our f first she came to rehearsal and shoulders everything we need to do because we were so loss. And then at the actual wedding she did a fantastic job guiding us through our vows. She definitely made the day special and we thank her for helping us

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2018

My husband Andrew and I were impressed with Reverend Brenda’s organization. We also loved the personalized ceremony she put together for us. Thank you again for your services Brenda, the day was truly magical!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding took place in our home with very few guests, but Reverand Pun made our small ceremony beautiful. She was very personable and it was an honor to have her marry us. We will definitely be using her again next August when we renew our vows in front of family and friend.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2018

Barbara was very responsive and listenened to everything we wanted in our wedding ceremony. She even recommended the perfect location. We did not hire a photographer and she volunteered to take pictures for us which came out wonderful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Simone · Married on 08/06/2018

Awesome,she was flexible and patient.Thank you

Sent on 08/17/2018

Christine · Married on 05/25/2018

Excellent! Could not have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Thank you Christine! It is such a pleasure to be working with you and your family over the years! I look forward to many more.... ;) :)

Alyse · Married on 05/25/2018

Brenda was absolutely amazing in accommodating everything. We will definitely be referring everyone we know to go through her for all of their wedding needs!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Thank you Alyse! That was so nice of you to say!
    Take Care and I wish you both an Eternity Of Happiness!! :)

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Brenda was exceptional
    She was a bubbly sweet warm person and a joy to have for our ceremony
    We will be looking for her when we decide to renew our vows.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Hi Jessica and Larry,
    It was such a pleasure to perform your ceremony. I had so much fun while I was there. Everyone was so welcoming I feel like part of the family now!! :)
    Many Blessings and I wish you an Eternity Of Happiness!! :)
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 05/18/2018

My wife Mylaine and I had a wonderful wedding. Very beautiful and simple, she was nothing but kind and caring. She made our wedding special :) My wife and I wouldn't trade our moment for anything :) thanx you Brenda. - Matt & Myl Soto

Sent on 05/20/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

You are so very welcome Matthew and Mylaine!! I truly loved working with the two of you!! And spending extra bonus time with you too ;) :)
    Always remain in the glory of the day and I wish you an Eternity Of Happiness!! :)

Angela · Married on 05/14/2018

Our officiant Brenda was wonderful. It was a perfect ceremony for our grandsons baptism. I would highly recommend eternity of happiness!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Thank you so much Angela!! I was so happy to be there for the family!
    Looking forward to the upcoming Baptisms!
    I wish many Blessings upon you and your entire family!! :) :)

vanidy · Married on 04/14/2018

Reverend Brenda was great, and continues to help Even after the wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Thank you Vanidy! I appreciate the kind comment, and yes, I am here to help with anything I can possibly help with. My goal is to make every wedding as smooth as possible! I loved working with you both and I wish you an Eternity Of Happiness!! :) :)

Carol · Married on 04/01/2018

Brenda is awesome. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, helpful and fun. What I wanted I got with no excuses, she was on top of everything. My wedding was wonderful and fun and I would recommend her anytime, anywhere. Oh, and her little chapel is precious. It was just right for my small wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Carol...Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I appreciate it so much. Working with the two of you has been a complete pleasure!! I wish you many Blessings and an Eternity Of Happiness!! :) :)

Tonya · Married on 03/18/2018

We were very pleased with our wedding. It was exactly what we wanted and it is a special memory for us. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

You are so very welcome Tonya and Marlin. I am honored to have helped create that special memory. Take Care and I wish you both an Eternity Of Happiness!! :) :)

Brandy · Married on 03/11/2018

Reverend Brenda was great! We had last minute changes in our plans and had to move the ceremony date up. Brenda was very accommodating to our last minute needs! She made the whole process so easy.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

I was happy I was able to assist you! Making your wedding day special is all that mattered to me! Thank you for the awesome review!! :) Take Care and I wish you both an Eternity Of Happiness!! :) :)

PMJ · Married on 02/26/2018

Rev: Brenda was excellent. Extreme Professional!!! Truly catered to our specific needs and truly went over and beyond what I expected. True blessing!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review, it means the world to me. Your wedding was so much fun and I am honored to have been a part of it. Take Care and I wish you both an Eternity Of Happiness!! :) :)

Jennifer · Married on 02/19/2018

Reverend Brenda Pun was absolutely the best, she made our Wedding Day not only for us but for our guests as well.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Eternity Of Happiness's reply:

I am honored to have been a part of your special day!! Making sure your ceremony is just what you and your family wanted is what is important to me. Take Care and I wish you both an Eternity Of Happiness!! :) :)