Emily Grace Events Reviews

17 | Las Vegas, NV

17 Reviews for Emily Grace Events

17 Emily Grace Events Reviews

June · Married on 09/15/2018

We chose to hire Emily after we booked our ceremony venue. It was a destination wedding for me and my husband, so we really needed someone to help us plan our big day locally. Emily was very helpful on recommendation/suggesting some vendors that were within our budget which we had yet to book.

During the whole process, we would communicate via email and phone meeting. She would also check in with us periodically. Her respond time was very quick, usually within hours. She was fun and easy to work with. She would explain what would work and wouldn't from her experience. She helped us go over our other vendor's contracts to make sure everything that need to be cover was cover and pointed out if there was anything need to be address in more detail or watched out for.

On the wedding day, she was very hand on and handles problems that arose before we had to worry about it. She kept us and our other vendors on track or as close to the timeline we had specified time frame on.

We were so happy with her work and help us so much throughout the whole process and the day of. I can't express how grateful we are to have her help us making our vision of the day become reality.

Angie · Married on 08/17/2018

My daughter wanted to have her wedding in Vegas and I had no idea where to begin. We could have never have done it without her. Emily is very professional and made my daughters day stress free and beautiful. Everything was perfect!!! We had a budget and Emily made sure she found us a beautiful venue and great vendors to work with. I would advise anyone who wants a stress free and beautiful wedding to choose her. She is amazing!!!!! Thank you again Emily for making my daughters wedding so special.

Emily Grace Events 1
    Emily Grace Events 2
    Emily Grace Events 3

Ariel · Married on 05/19/2018

Emily Grace was provided to us as a day of coordinator for our wedding this past weekend at the JW Marriott. She was very easy to work with and remained organized from start to finish. Emily did a great job of making sure our day went as smoothly as possible given some unforeseen circumstances. She is surely an asset to your big day. Thank you Emily for all your hard work to make our day as special as possible.

Carmen · Married on 11/26/2016

Emily Grace did a way lot more what me and my partner expect her to do. Emily surprised us on how she helps, accomodate, very patiently waiting for our reply and discussed details with my partner for hours via phone and went out of her way to do the tiniest details but equally important from our wedding preparations to the wedding day! We considered her as our Wedding coordinator not only the Day of our wedding coordinator! Thanks in a million Emily! You made our Big Day on what we wish and dream of. We love you! ❤️❤️ God bless you more!

Jacqueline · Married on 11/18/2016

Emily did an EXCELLENT JOB on my son's wedding!! She had everything handled down to the last little detail and made SURE everything was perfect the day of the wedding. Even our wedding guests commented on how well orchestrated everything was! She far exceeded our expectations, responded quickly to all our questions, and was completely organized in every aspect ... Which took so much stress out of the wedding planning process. Our event was absolutely perfect and we highly recommend Emily!!

Geraldine · Married on 11/18/2016

Emily is the best! She is very organize and professional.

Vicky · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding was small and intimate and Emily helped us made our day more than perfect. She is very accommodating and has a lot of great ideas that made it easy for us to plan everything. Emily went above and beyond with both helping us during the planning process and on our actual wedding day. I would 100% recommend her as a wedding planner! She's SUPER responsive!

Jenn · Married on 10/15/2016

Emily was fantastic! She let me take care of my control freak nature while also guiding me in the right direction for our destination wedding. She took care of EVERYTHING day of...I had no worries, and everything went off without a hitch. We had the perfect day and owe so much of that to Emily!

Simone · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Emily to conduct our day of coordination for our destination wedding in Las Vegas. Leading up to our big day Emily was always available. She had tons of resources and ideas to make the entire process run smoothly. In the beginning, I was thinking I could do it all by myself (what was I thinking). There were so many details that I had forgotten about, but Emily was always on top of things. My only regret is that I wish I would have met/ hired Emily before I started hiring vendors. The amount of unnecessary stress with vendors could have been avoided. I would highly recommend Emily to coordinate any event that you are thinking of having.

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2016

We chose Emily Grace as our day of coordinator, just to relieve all of my stress on my special day. Instead, she went above and beyond day of duties. She was in contact with me almost everyday, especially the last few weeks before. She contacted every single one of our vendors, created a timeline, made sure everything was done, and if not, she did it. She was beyond amazing at the rehearsal, made sure everyone knew what they were doing, quickly and efficiently. This was all before the day of!!! Words do not begin describe how pleased we were with the job Emily and her team did on the actual day of the wedding. She set up our whole wedding, made sure everyone was there on time, I was not worried one bit. The day was perfect and if I could, I would rewind. I give a lot of thanks to Emily Grace Events for making sure it was just that. She's amazing. You will not regret it.

Marion · Married on 08/11/2016

We hired Emily as our choreographer/coordinator for the debut of our daughter. And we would like to thank her for her excellent services.

alejandro · Married on 08/05/2016

Ours is not actually on a wedding but we celebrated our daughter 18th birthday which filipinos do. It was emily first time to do this but we were happy, satisfied. The event was a success and right on schedule. Hopefully in the near future we will seek emily help again.

Sadie · Married on 06/11/2016

I don't know how I can ever repay Emily for giving me the piece of mind She gave me before and during my wedding. From the moment I spoke to her I knew she would be the perfect person to help guide me through my wedding process. Not only is she sweet, but caring, compassionate, helpful, reliable and most importantly professional! she assisted me with staying in my budget, helped keep me calm considering the fact that we live in Miami and were having our wedding in Vegas. She introduced me to Iwedvegas.com which helped me trimenduously financially. I hired Emily as my day corrdinator, but honestly she assisted us from the moment I spoke with her on the phone. It was truly a pleasure everytime I spoke with a vendor and they spoke highly of her, that was confirmation for me that I had made the right choice. It would be my pleasure to recommend her to everyone because she truly is trustworthy and worth having by your side on your wedding day. She made sure everything was In place and went the extra mile to make me feel at ease as I can't forget to thank her for giving me my gratest gift- giving me a piece of mind. Brides you won't regret hiring Emily to help you get through your most memorible day.

Mrs.Diaz
    insta hashtag #nomomolinas

Sepi · Married on 04/23/2016

Emily Grace was fantastic! She was so helpful and assisted with all of our requests up until the start of the ceremony. Really grateful for her and her team and all that they did to make our wedding day perfect.

Gary · Married on 10/25/2015

Once Grace came on board as our wedding planner a huge weight was lifted off of our shoulders. Her attention to detail and proffesionalism through the whole wedding planning process was impeccable. Planning a wedding is normally very hectic, but it made me feel good that Grace was by my side to help me make decisions, set reminders, contact and meet with vendors. Most of all Grace guided us through our whole wedding weekend, up until the very last guest left the reception. Our special day was prefect because we had a phenomenal wedding planner that we trusted from the beginning. She was recommended to me by a friend and I highly recommend Grace to anyone planning an event!

Lin · Married on 06/07/2015

Grace was the best. She helped us coordinate on our wedding day. She was very nice and she got on things very quickly. Bless her heart for being so patience with us on our day because things were stressful but she handled it gracefully. Thank you Grace for all your help.

rueben · Married on 04/05/2014

Excellent service provided by Emily for our wedding day. We had a nice rehearsal and wedding day went very well . I encourage couples to go over the details of the wedding days before and also during rehearsal . Emily did a a fantastic job on our wedding day. My advice to future couples, go over the entire detail of ceremony and rehearsal the day before. Make sure you review every aspect of ceremony and rehearsal with the day of wedding coordinator. Also for couples take a few moment to view the reception hall decor just for both of you to view and appreciate the decor you selected. Me and my wife invested a lot in the reception decor but we didn't really get to appreciate it cause everything goes by so fast once the reception starts. I wish we had spent just a few minutes just the two of us to view the room before the reception started. Overall the ceremony and rehearsal went well, Emily did an excellent job and appreciate her services.

Jaclyn · Married on 09/08/2015

We are very happy with the service that emily grace events provided on our special day. Grace is so hands-on and accommodating with all our needs. She's amazing to deal with! It made our special day more meaningful because she made it flawless from start to end.