Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2 Reviews for Emilia Jane Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
2 Emilia Jane Photography Reviews

Emilia was a pleasure to work with. She has an amazing eye for detail and catching the spirit of each moment. She is a true professional and kept my large bridal party on task while still adding to the fun and enjoyment of the day. If she wasn't my photographer, I would have wanted her to be a guest at my wedding. Beyond that, her photos are absolutely stunning and are true pieces of art. If I could give her 10 stars out of 5 I would.

Profile Picture Cara, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter

Emilia will blow you away with her attention to detail and desire to please her clients. She really loves her clients and enjoys them....she even tolerated my crazy bridal party (think Bridesmaids movie). I'm pretty sure she gets insane joy from surprising clients with little details (she has sent us a couple of picture ornaments at christmas and even gave us a great little wedding gift!). A photographer is someone who is around you all day, and so it had to be someone I liked and Emilia will make you feel at ease, which will make you look even better in pictures. :) Hire her!
She did my e-session, boudoir session, and wedding. Love her!

Profile Picture Hollyn, 9/23/12, 7 Reviews