Elissa I. Davidson Photography Reviews

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 4
Elissa I. Davidson Photography 5
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommend EID Photography!

EID Photography did such a great job at our wedding! Elissa arrived to my house early and was there with her team through the entire wedding. She made everything so easy and quick..making sure I was on time for the ceremony. Elissa makes sure to get every moment and turn it into a memory.

I highly recommend EID Photography if you're looking for amazing pictures and memories of your wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Denise · Married on 09/28/2019

Elissa's team captured everything so perfectly

Elissa and Nicole shot my brother's wedding, and they were such a dream that I came calling when it was my turn. Nicole ran everything so efficiently and perfectly all day, was fun and professional throughout, and took the most amazing photos. We had 3 photographers on the day of (Nicole, Maureen, and John) and they took a million shots. Elissa is so friendly and warm and easy to work with throughout the whole planning process, edited BEAUTIFUL photos, and I consider her a friend after all this. Hire them - they're so worth it!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Ali

Ali O'Connell · Married on 09/28/2019

The best time captured by beautiful photos

Elissa and Terry were a fantastic team for our wedding on 9/28/19. We initially went with EID Photography because of the beautiful pictures & that she was available all day (we felt restricted when some photographers had a 8-hour limit and charged more for extra hours) - but we soon learned that she was a sweet and enthusiastic person and knew our venue so incredibly well. We had the best time with her for both our engagement photos and the entire wedding day, and the pictures came out PERFECT! We got so many comments when we shared photos about how beautiful they were, and we honestly cannot choose which ones we are going to print large and make canvases because there are so many perfect ones. In addition, there are so many amazing dance-floor photos of our guests, which was really special for us as those are the moments you tend to miss at your own wedding! Elissa & Terry even captured our last dance song with all of our family and friends. Looking back at the pictures was truly a special and heartwarming experience and we will treasure the beautiful photos forever.

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 6
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 7
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 8
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Soyal

Soyal · Married on 09/22/2019

EID Photography is Effervescent, Illuminating and Daring!

Working with EID Photography has been full of excitement, creativity, and opportunity. My engagement shoot was one of the best actitivities for me and my fiance. Elissa really captured our personalities and our tender moments together. I wanted EID Photography to be the one to capture our big day! I adore working with someone with such energy, imagination, and passion!

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 9
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 14
    Sent on 12/26/2018

Marcie Rivera · Married on 09/01/2019

Simply the best ❤️

There aren’t enough words to describe Elissa’s talent and passion for her work. We had already hired a photographer for our wedding, but after receiving our engagement photos I had serious doubts about our choice. I had seen some of Elissa’s photos online and began following her pages, while completely falling in love with her photos. We knew we had to make a change and by some miracle Elissa had our date available. We arranged for our engagement shoot- which she traveled over 2 hours to get to (and sat in A LOT of traffic (still getting there completely on time) all without one single complaint or negative energy after arriving). We spent many hours laughing, and it was the most comfortable I had ever felt being photographed. We had our proofs within days and I knew we had made the right decision. The day of our wedding Elissa showed up early, got straight to work and made sure everything ran smoothly. She got all the photos we asked for and offered her own ideas for some even more amazing shots. Elissa not only took amazing photos, but she jumped in to help during some mini emergencies keeping everyone calm and happy. Our second shooter Terry spent a lot of time with the groomsmen and they all raved about how fun and creative she was while shooting. Again, not just a photographer- Terry also jumped in to help in any other situation that came up all while still shooting along the way.
    They were the dream team and we couldn’t have been luckier to have them capture the most special moments of our most special day. Elissa has become so much more than just our wedding photographer, she has become our forever friend and I am so excited to have her capture all our special moments as our family one day grows. ❤️

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/03/2019

Our experience with Elissa was phenomenal. She is always a phone call away and I never had to once worry about my photographer during my wedding.

Elissa is absolutely amazing! She made our wedding day incredible. Everyone was ranting and raving about how nice she was and about her placement for pictures! She got breathtaking pictures and still got us to our venue for cocktail hour. She listened to everything we asked and beyond. We are going to use Elissa going forward for EVERYTHING! From our engagement shoot to wedding to hopefully Christmas pictures and future children pictures. She is professional and her work is to die for!!

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 15
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Diana

Diana Duran · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing :)

Elissa and her team did an amazing job on the photos of our wedding! The photos are awesome! . The talent of their assistants and attention to detail were in the right place at the right time, delivering a series of photos that capture every moment from our perspective, as well as that of our family and guests. Elissa and her team delivered more than 1,000 photos! They are all so beautiful that it is difficult to choose our favorites. Elissa is extremely flexible and is always available for any questions you may have. I highly recommend your services.

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 25
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 26
    Sent on 10/19/2019
  • kelsey

kelsey · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Elissa & her assistant were amazing ! They made everything so effortless. I had several young children in the wedding party who werent always so cooperative and they managed to get amazing photos with them as well. I also didnt have a videographer but with how the photos turned out I didnt even need one ! I can’t thank Elissa and her team enough !

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sydney Haney · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing!!!

My wedding was beautiful! And they were so much fun to work with ! They captured every moment perfectly ! I had so much fun ! I honestly would recommend them to anyone getting married they really care and want to make your day as smooth as possible! I have gorgeous photos and I got them so fast! I am so happy i had her and her assistant Nicole ! I live them and they were the best!!!!

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 27
    Sent on 05/28/2019

Krittika · Married on 07/28/2018

Best wedding photographer of the Hudson valley! Elissa and her team are so dedicated to capture every detail of your day. She a true expert and professional and makes the most awkward (my husband lol) feel comfortable in the photo sessions. She works with you, plans the day to ensure all your photos are captured and goes above and beyond the entire day. Elissa photographed my indian wedding and I can’t thank her and her parter enough to work so closely with us and our family. She photographed us from getting ready early in the morning till the end of the night with a sparkler send off. She is so organized, on schedule yet adaptable. She has a great vision and eye for photography and is a true story teller.

Loved working with Elissa, and look forward to continue working with her as we go through more milestones in our life.

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 28
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 29
    Sent on 08/13/2018

Elissa I. Davidson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Krittika!! It was an incredible experience working with you and your family on your wedding day and before as well!
    I look forward to seeing and working with you again in the future!

allie · Married on 07/20/2018

From the very beginning when we met Elissa she made us feel so incredibly comfortable with the process that we both knew she was going to be our photographer. From the engagement shoot all the way to the wedding day she did not disappoint. Elissa and Nicole really did a great job capturing our wedding day from start to finish. We are so happy with our photos and how the whole day turned out. Elissa went above and beyond to ensure we could have a drone used during our wedding ceremony to capture images and video from above!! We can't wait to see how our video came out!! If you want to feel comfortable in front of the camera and taken care of this is your photographer. Thank you again!!

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 30
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 38
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 39
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Stacie F. · Married on 05/26/2018

Best choice we could have made!

EID Photography was recommended to us by our DJ and we cannot thank him enough for pointing us in Elissa’s direction! EID doesn’t just take pictures, they create art with your photographs. Every meeting with Elissa and her team made us feel like we were spending time with family. After the engagement session, I went into my wedding day feeling completely confident in EID Photography! I’m excited to continue a relationship with Elissa and excited to use EID for life’s big events in our future!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Martina · Married on 04/14/2018

Elissa is a wonderful photographer, and an overall wonderful person. She really helped to capture our wedding, and she made the whole process so easy and stress-free.

My husband and I had worked in the wedding industry at a catering hall prior to our own wedding, so we got to know and work with many photographers – Elissa was one of them. She was so nice and easy to work with, and whenever she came to photograph other couples, we saw the joy and passion she brought into capturing each moment of their big day. When we got engaged several years later, we knew we had to have her as our photographer.

Throughout the wedding planning process, Elissa made everything so easy. She was very organized with the wedding day timeline, and I never felt rushed. She had a great eye for finding spots in our venue to photograph us that we never would have thought of. She took numerous family & friend photos that we wanted, and she made sure we stayed on time and on track. The whole day, we didn't have to worry about a thing - she captured every wonderful moment. We are still in awe of how beautiful our pictures are, and we can't thank her enough for being a part of our wedding day!

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 40
    Sent on 06/30/2018

Jared and Heather · Married on 04/06/2018

EID knocked it out of the park!

EID Photography nailed it for our wedding. Both Elissa and Terri "got us" and captured the day perfectly, including some on the fly ideas with our bridal parties. Leave enough time between the ceremony and the reception if you can, so you can get all photos done before the party! That said, we never felt interrupted during the ceremony or reception. Final payment is due when they hand you your photos. No nightmare of waiting weeks or months for a finished product! Highly recommend EID!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/24/2017

Elissa was absolutely perfect. The pictures came out gorgeous, and she was beyond helpful with everything the day of. My husbands family is 30+ people on each side, and she was so well organized and took control of the pictures that day that we were able to get every combination of pictures that we needed. I truly could not have asked for a better photographer or better experience!! Elissa is the best of the best - highly recommend!!!!!

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 41
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 42
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 43
    Sent on 12/23/2017

Katie · Married on 11/05/2017

This photography experience was better than l could have ever “pictured” for our wedding day. She did such a great job making us feel comfortable for portraits and keeping everything running efficiently. She captured perfect candid shots that perfectly describe the night! She is easy to work with and efficient. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Erin · Married on 10/05/2017

We met up with Elissa early on in our wedding planning leaving not so sure what we wanted to do about photographers. There had been a couple that I was looking at. Elissa set a clear timeline for us after we told her we wanted to do a first look and all our pictures before hand. She told us what time we would need to be ready for first look, what time to get to the venue and everything...this was EXACTLY what we needed. We met with more photographer after Elissa to immediately decide that we needed to reach back out to Elissa. I reached back out to her to meet up again and sign contracts. We booked just over 10 months before our wedding. Elissa was available when i needed questions answered especially a couple months before when we were tying to figure out time lines with make up and everything else. She called us a few weeks before the wedding to touch base on everything and then again the week of to make sure everyone was on the same page. She met us at the hotel right on time and kept everyone to our timeline. We then headed over to Cornwall Landing to do first look and she made sure my husband was all set so he wouldn't see me before we were ready. She directed everyone where to be and took the right amount of time for everything! Once we got to the venue we did our family pictures and then we were ready for the wedding!! To be honest we were so wrapped up I. The ceremony and reception we didn't even notice her!! Which is a good thing because it meant she wasn't in our way or distracting! She left after cake cutting and people started leaving which is what we previously had discussed since she had more than enough photos and the rest of the time was just some hanging out and dancing! She let us know when she was heading out. We had a sneak peek on instagram about a week and a half. And our flash drive after only 20 days! Elissa we can't thank you enough!!!

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 44
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 45
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 46
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Luis · Married on 07/15/2017

We got married July 15th, 2017. We were referred to Elissa by our wedding planner. Elissa was great! She was on time, professional and just like she says she was a "fly on the wall," capturing all of the important moments without you noticing she was there. We got a second shooter as well and her team was awesome. They had great ideas for the photos and they came out amazing!!! We're very happy with the final product and would highly recommend her. She also did our engagement shoot and we used the photos for our save the dates and will certainly be using her photos for our thank you cards. She is super cool and great to work with. We loved her positive attitude and enthusiasm. She helped make our day special and we are extremely thankful we chose her for our day.

Elissa I. Davidson Photography 47
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 48
    Elissa I. Davidson Photography 49
    Sent on 10/30/2017

Denise · Married on 07/14/2017

We found that Elissa and her team were very easy to work with.. .From the moment we met Elissa, she made us feel very comfortable and we knew instantly that she was the one we wanted covering our special day. She did our entire families Christmas pictures even with all 5 little ones which was quite a challenge but she was calm and reassuring and the little ones ended up cooperating quite well and the pictures turned out awesome.! She also covered our engagement pictures and even though the weather turned out to be a rainy day it was a amazing photo shoot that turned out to be incredibly fun! Elissa is extremely flexible and always there for any questions you may have...As our big day got closer and our course the nerves were settling in, she was right there to assure us everything would be as smooth as can be and she was right..She and her staff were very attentive and just a pleasure to work with and have around..Her assistant for our day was incredible with our little ones as they gravitated towards her which definitely made getting those kids pictures a lot easier... We just received all our pictures back and we are so wowed by every single one..Her work is amazing and recently she and her staff were awarded "Best Wedding Photographer in the Hudson Valley"... We would definitely recommend her!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Elissa · Married on 06/11/2017

Elissa is absolutely amazing. If I could hire her for every upcoming family event, I would! She made sure she knew who everyone was, who needed to be in particular pictures, and made sure myself and the whole wedding party were comfortable the entire time (who else was going to keep us hydrated on a hot summer day?).

I would recommend Elissa for absolutely any upcoming event!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

I could not be happier with EID photography. Elissa and her team are simply amazing! After one meeting with Elissa we knew we wanted to work with her for our big day. We were honestly dreading our engagement photos simply because we would have preferred to do anything else than sit in the sun for an hour smiling in silly poses. Soon after our session started we realized we were silly to ever think that. Elissa is so fun and easy going. Her love of photography actually got us excited to take pictures. On the day of the wedding, Elissa was more than a wedding photographer - she was a florist, a beauty stylist, and a planner. She anticipated our needs before we even thought to ask. She knew all the important photos to take without even thinking about it. Our only regret was not keeping Elissa when we decided to add on an extra hour at the end of the wedding reception. The turn around time for our photos was even quicker than I would have thought possible. Each and every photo came out stunning. We had such a difficult time picking out our favorites for our wedding album because we liked them all too much! If you're looking for a photographer, I promise you - you will be amazed by all that Elissa does!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/12/2017

I worked with Elissa as a bridesmaid in weddings of friends. I knew when my day came, she’d be the one to capture the memories. She’s very easy going and professional.

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Elissa was great! Throughout the wedding planning process, she was accessible by both phone and email. She and her crew were super professional the day of the wedding, paying particular attention to staying on schedule. Finally, the photos and album my husband and I received are beautiful and we will cherish them forever!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Heather · Married on 07/08/2016

When I met Elissa I knew right away I wanted to have her photograph my wedding. Shes so easy to talk to and reassured me every step of the way. From the initial meetings, engagement photos, to wedding day- I knew I could count on her to make everything special and perfect. The day of the wedding she had an assistant- Nicole with her as well, who was also wonderful! Nicole even sewed my husbands pants (who ended up having a huge rip in them before he even put them on!) Elissa is so professional and knowledgable about her work, while letting us have our fun- we took photos in an ice cream shop after first look pictures!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Virginia · Married on 04/30/2016

Elissa and Nicole were awesome!!! they have the perfect balance of down to earth and friendly while being completely professional. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 06/01/2016