Elegant Touch Floral Designs Reviews

56 | San Diego, CA

56 Reviews for Elegant Touch Floral Designs

• Julli

Julli · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Sheri volunteered her time to my husband and I and made me the most beautiful bouquet ever! I couldn't believe how perfect it was for our day. She even delivered it to the site of my wedding, right on time :) Thank you Sheri and Joe! I'm forever grateful for your genorosity! Simply amazing.

Sent on 12/17/2012
  • Francis

Francis · Married on 09/01/2019

Sheri's work blew our minds!

The florist was one of the last vendors we booked for our wedding, and we knew we wanted solid quality at a reasonable price but weren't sure what to look for otherwise. We sent out inquiries to over a dozen florists and requested specific quotes from ten. Although Sheri was willing to meet in person, we were planning our wedding remotely and spoke only on the phone. Sheri's website didn't look as polished as some others, but we decided to roll the dice after our phone consultation. We are so glad we did! You can book her and rest assured you have a fantastic florist.

First, she showed so much more flexibility and transparency with pricing than other florists we spoke with. She told us what blooms would drive the cost up or down, and if we told her a number or asked where we could save, she told us exactly how we could get there.

Second, she listened to what we wanted and gave us advice on how we could save money by buying some supplemental supplies on our own (but was perfectly willing to procure them herself). She was amazingly quick to turn our vague descriptions and example photos into specific arrangements. She told us the names of the blooms she had in mind during the phone consultation, but we pretty much just left the details to her and the final product was outstanding.

Third, we had a complicated day-of plan. When we arrived in town, we dropped off our table numbers and lanterns at Sheri’s house. On the wedding day, personals were picked up via bus and Uber making separate stops at Sheri’s house (for her and her assistants to help with the pinning), and half the arrangements went to the church and half to the reception venue. After the ceremony, the bridesmaids would deposit their flowers in vases at the reception and Sheri’s team would transport the church flowers to the reception venue in time for cocktail hour immediately following. They pulled it all off without a hitch!

Finally, the flowers themselves were gorgeous and exactly in our budget—other florists seemed overpriced for what we would get, and we worried that Sheri’s low prices would mean skimpy or poor quality flowers, but they were fresh, full, and beautifully arranged. The personals were exactly what we had in mind and felt luxurious. The table arrangements were on the small side as dictated by our budget, but didn’t feel small and filled out our tables beautifully. She also decorated the top of our small wedding cake topper and used spare petals to decorate our dessert and head table. We wouldn’t have been surprised to be quoted twice the price for what we received. The mother of the bride is known to have high standards and to be picky about flowers, and she remarked multiple times on how the florist did a fantastic job.

To top it all off, Sheri was super sweet and nice to work with. This lady is the whole package and we can’t recommend her enough! Just hire her already—you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/22/2019

Best wedding florist ever!

I am so grateful that Elegant Touch Floral Design was on our wedding coordinator's preferred vendor list! The amount of florals used, types, and quality of every floral piece truly was better than I could have imagined (great price too!!). Sheri is the sweetest and very easy to work with. We gave her ideas/main flowers/greenery we wanted included, and she brought it all to life. She had tons of great tips and suggestions for every aspect too. Overall, AMAZING attention to detail, organization, professionalism, and expertise. I love that she has been in the business for 30 years!! Thank you again for helping make our wedding a dream come true! I will never forget how breathtaking our flowers were :)

Sent on 04/21/2019

Cindy · Married on 12/01/2018

Sheri is the Best!

I'm so thankful my friend referred Sheri to me for our wedding. Out of the three florists I reached out to, Sheri really made an effort to understand what I was looking for in our wedding flowers. She made my vision come to life and I absolutely loved the arrangements she made!

As I was waiting to make my grand entrance into the church, the church personnel (St. Gregory in Scripps Ranch) asked who did my flowers because they were some of the best they've seen. They also mentioned how it was wonderful how Sheri stayed and pinned on the boutonnieres & corsages for the wedding party and how many florists do not do that.

If you're looking for a florist who will execute your vision and who has reasonable prices, seriously, look no further. Sheri is the best!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Shreya · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent value and creativity!

Sheri did the flowers for my Hindu wedding in San Diego, and we were absolutely floored by the quality of the arrangements. We had toyed with doing the arrangements ourselves, but decided that it was far too much work to squeeze into our already tight schedule. I didn't want to spend a fortune on flowers, and Sheri was both accommodating of my budget and extremely creative within it. Everything turned out beautifully, and it was like she somehow knew my personality, even without an in-person meeting! I really just let her do her thing with some guidelines on the color palette, and she delivered flowers that were far prettier than what I could have imagined. I also want to give her credit for not pressuring me into expanding my budget, unlike most of the other florists that I spoke with during my search. Highly recommended within the SD area!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kristal · Married on 04/08/2018

Elegant Touch Floral Design is a hidden treasure! I met with SIX flower people and everyone else just cared about money, money, money and no good portfolio's to back them up. Sherri and I met, and she instantly showed me she cared more about me, my style, and my special day as well as met me at a reasonable price! And I must say, I she is worth so much more for the designs she created. She truly is a wonderful talent for flowers and they were just as beautiful as I could've EVER dreamed of! I would recommend her to ANYONE interested in flowers as the most important piece! They were absolutely gorgeous and everyone commented on them! I was so happy I chose her, her services and her beautiful designs were the best thing about my wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Sheri is the best!! She created the most beautiful bouquets, bouts, flower crowns and more for our wedding day! She is also super sweet and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Joe · Married on 04/15/2017

We utilized Elegant Touch for our wedding at Paradise Point and Sheri did a great job. The bouquets, arch and centerpieces were all beautiful. Sheri worked within our budget and it looked as though we spent twice as much our total cost. This is the place to go for your wedding ceremony and reception flowers ... professional, friendly, responsive and accommodating. Thank you Sheri!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Carly · Married on 07/11/2015

Sheri and her team are AMAZING! From our very first meeting, my husband and I were confident that she would do a fantastic job. We had a vision of what we wanted and Sheri was attentive and helpful in bringing that vision to life. On the day of our wedding, we were stunned at how gorgeous the flowers in my bouquet, at the ceremony site, and at the reception were. It was simple and elegant and exceeded our expectations. We met with two other florists who quoted us more than double what Sheri ended up charging us and we think the end result was comparable or better than what those florists would have provided. We were extremely happy with Sheri and would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a florist in the area. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were. Using Sheri was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Kate · Married on 01/24/2015

Sheri did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding! My husband and I live in Ohio and planned a destination wedding in San Diego on incredibly short notice. I contacted Elegant Touch only about a week before I needed to have the flowers for the ceremony, and Sheri was incredibly happy to help out. I had some pretty specific ideas in mind for the colors and the arrangements of my flowers, and she was able to make it exactly what I was looking for. We had a small beach wedding, so I only had them make a bouquet for me and my maid of honor, boutonnieres for my husband and best man, a hairpiece, and extra flower petals for decoration. I had intended to scatter the petals along the beach, but it was relatively windy on the day of our ceremony. The officiant suggested that we instead give them to our friends to throw out at our first kiss which actually ended up looking really awesome in our pictures!! Thank you to Sheri and Elegant Touch for helping to make my wedding so special!! :)

Sent on 02/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

Sheri was wonderful! Very sweet, very accommodating and great great flowers for a great price! She is very professional, and our flowers looked amazing! Would recommend for sure!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Kira · Married on 09/28/2013

Sheri was recommended to me by my husband's coworker. I came to her with a scattering of pinterest photos of bouquets and arrangements that I liked and she helped me create exactly what I wanted. She also gave me ideas on how to save money through the whole process. I purchased my own tulle and mason jars on sale, because she recommended it would be cheaper than her cost.

I have heard girls say that when they walked down the aisle they were surprised that the flowers were not at all what they had imagined or picked, but that was quite the opposite for me. They were PERFECT and exactly what I had imagined! Of all vendors that I used, I would most recommend Sheri, my florist. She was amazing.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Sheri is AMAZING she makes you feel like a friend from the first meeting. I researched a ton florists and for what i wanted all were WAY above my budget. When i met with Sheri in her home, (which smelled amazing BTW) she sat and talked with me for a long time, almost 3.5 hours. She was real with me and even looked through my pinterest with me telling me all about the flowers i was choosing. Weather they were in season or not(higher price if not) and giving me tons of options. Her pricing was a great deal bc she works out of her home she doesn't have overhead. She gave me a TON of tips about buying my own vases rather than renting and was a real sweet lady. When i told her I wanted a full coverage ombre isle she didn't hesitate and gave me an amazing price even my wedding planner thought was a mistake. On the day of the wedding i was practically in tears over how amazing all the florals looked, they were larger and more amazing than i imagined! You must hire this woman, i will recommend her forever!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Jessi · Married on 04/26/2013

Sheri was fabulous to work with. I have to admit that flowers were one area of my wedding where I didn't want to go overboard. I didn't want to break the bank for something that would be enjoyed for a few hours then destroyed and forgotten about. Sheri was very responsive to my budget needs, but at the same time she didn't compromise on quality/style.

I gave her some specific direction on colors/flowers along with the style I was going for, and she definitely delivered. I was a little nervous that maybe I didn't explain myself enough, but that wasn't the case at all. I showed up to the wedding and was blown away by how Sheri took my vision and made it happen with the flowers and center pieces.

She is very easy to work with and very responsive. I would absolutely recommend working with Elegant Touch and Sheri. Thanks for your help in making my day beautiful, Sheri!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Amelia · Married on 02/16/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Elegant Touch! I met with them to discuss my ideas and they absolutely brought them to life. In fact the flowers were more perfect than I could have ever imagined! I loved that we were able to work within my budget and still have all the things I wanted! We got so many compliments on our flowers! I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Diana · Married on 11/10/2012

Sheri really knows her flowers! She listened to what we wanted and executed our vision beautifully. She was able to meet with us in the evenings as we both work during the day which was a great plus! She has many pictures of her previous work to show as samples and that is what we liked most, that she was able to show her past work. We consulted with 2 other florist and Sheri's work and presentability just won us over. She delivers and sets up. You don't have to worry if you book with Sheri.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Caitlin · Married on 08/24/2012

Fantastic Florist! Sherri at Elegant Touch was so sweet and helpful for our wedding. We had multiple meetings to go over what flowers would be best for what and how I wanted everything. She doesn't nickel and dime you, it's a what you see is what you get kind of company and everything is stunning! Although I was really picky and nervous about the flowers I loved everything, and she went above and beyond to make exactly what i wanted which was just great. The pricing was wonderful, we got alot for our money and multiple guests said they just loved our arrangements. Will recommend them to all my friends and family without a doubt

Sent on 10/20/2012

I was really happy with the flowers for my wedding day. Sheri at Elegant Touch did a wonderful job on a strict budget. She had great ideas and everything came out beautiful. I would highly recommend Elegant Touch Floral Designs!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Dena · Married on 07/16/2012

I was surprised with a beautiful bouquet from Elegant Touch Floral Designs for my elopement ceremony. I was so elated. The flowers were elegant and gorgeous. Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Mandy · Married on 07/14/2012

I was so pleased with Elegant Touch Floral Designs and Sheri from our first phone conversation. Sheri was exceptionally nice and enthusiastic about my wedding and ideas for my flowers during the phone consultation. At my wedding, she set up the flowers, explained how to transfer them, and even found my VIP family and friends to pin on their boutonnieres and corsages. The bouquets, especially mine, were way beyond my expectations. All of our flowers were beautiful and perfect! I would definitely recommend Elegant Touch Floral Designs.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Lorette · Married on 07/08/2012

We recieved perfect flowers! We ordered from out of state and never had a chance to see them before the wedding but we were so pleased. She did a wonderful job and kept it right in my budget.

Sent on 11/18/2012

amber · Married on 04/07/2012

I couldn't imagine finding a better florist for our wedding!! Sherri was awesome to work with, super flexible and her prices are crazy reasonable!! She had the best prices of any other florist I researched and her flower arrangements were so incredibly beautiful. Top notch!! She had great advice when choosing our arrangements and even gave us a price range to choose from so we could stay in budget. Our guests all commented on how amazing the flowers were. She even helped our coordinator with how to move the flowers from our ceremony to the reception to save money. I am 100% satisfied with Elegant Touch and would recommend them to anyone that wants quality without the huge pricetag! Thanks soooo much Sheri!!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Krishelle · Married on 03/30/2012

Sheri will design what you need for your price. She does beautiful work within a budget. She is experienced and professional. She made a perfect bouquet for me.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Cassandra · Married on 01/14/2012

Spectacular job! The wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 02/27/2012

Cassandra · Married on 01/14/2012

I was so pleased with how the flowers turned out at my wedding. I'd never previously been excited with that aspect-- flowers were flowers to me. However, Corie sat with me and listened to the other aspects of the wedding and looked at pictures until she had a vision matching my own, and the result was phenomenal. It was like something out of a storybook-- even better than I had imagined. It completed the look I had in mind. Guests were full of compliments!

Sent on 02/28/2012