Elegant Touch Floral Designs Reviews

52 Reviews for Elegant Touch Floral Designs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

52 Elegant Touch Floral Designs Reviews

Kristal · Married on 04/08/2018

Elegant Touch Floral Design is a hidden treasure! I met with SIX flower people and everyone else just cared about money, money, money and no good portfolio's to back them up. Sherri and I met, and she instantly showed me she cared more about me, my style, and my special day as well as met me at a reasonable price! And I must say, I she is worth so much more for the designs she created. She truly is a wonderful talent for flowers and they were just as beautiful as I could've EVER dreamed of! I would recommend her to ANYONE interested in flowers as the most important piece! They were absolutely gorgeous and everyone commented on them! I was so happy I chose her, her services and her beautiful designs were the best thing about my wedding!

Elegant Touch Floral Designs 1
    Elegant Touch Floral Designs 6
    Elegant Touch Floral Designs 7
    Elegant Touch Floral Designs 8

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Sheri is the best!! She created the most beautiful bouquets, bouts, flower crowns and more for our wedding day! She is also super sweet and wonderful to work with!

Elegant Touch Floral Designs 9
    Elegant Touch Floral Designs 10
    Elegant Touch Floral Designs 11

Joe · Married on 04/15/2017

We utilized Elegant Touch for our wedding at Paradise Point and Sheri did a great job. The bouquets, arch and centerpieces were all beautiful. Sheri worked within our budget and it looked as though we spent twice as much our total cost. This is the place to go for your wedding ceremony and reception flowers ... professional, friendly, responsive and accommodating. Thank you Sheri!

Carly · Married on 07/11/2015

Sheri and her team are AMAZING! From our very first meeting, my husband and I were confident that she would do a fantastic job. We had a vision of what we wanted and Sheri was attentive and helpful in bringing that vision to life. On the day of our wedding, we were stunned at how gorgeous the flowers in my bouquet, at the ceremony site, and at the reception were. It was simple and elegant and exceeded our expectations. We met with two other florists who quoted us more than double what Sheri ended up charging us and we think the end result was comparable or better than what those florists would have provided. We were extremely happy with Sheri and would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a florist in the area. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were. Using Sheri was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding.

Kate · Married on 01/24/2015

Sheri did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding! My husband and I live in Ohio and planned a destination wedding in San Diego on incredibly short notice. I contacted Elegant Touch only about a week before I needed to have the flowers for the ceremony, and Sheri was incredibly happy to help out. I had some pretty specific ideas in mind for the colors and the arrangements of my flowers, and she was able to make it exactly what I was looking for. We had a small beach wedding, so I only had them make a bouquet for me and my maid of honor, boutonnieres for my husband and best man, a hairpiece, and extra flower petals for decoration. I had intended to scatter the petals along the beach, but it was relatively windy on the day of our ceremony. The officiant suggested that we instead give them to our friends to throw out at our first kiss which actually ended up looking really awesome in our pictures!! Thank you to Sheri and Elegant Touch for helping to make my wedding so special!! :)

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

Sheri was wonderful! Very sweet, very accommodating and great great flowers for a great price! She is very professional, and our flowers looked amazing! Would recommend for sure!

Kira · Married on 09/28/2013

Sheri was recommended to me by my husband's coworker. I came to her with a scattering of pinterest photos of bouquets and arrangements that I liked and she helped me create exactly what I wanted. She also gave me ideas on how to save money through the whole process. I purchased my own tulle and mason jars on sale, because she recommended it would be cheaper than her cost.

I have heard girls say that when they walked down the aisle they were surprised that the flowers were not at all what they had imagined or picked, but that was quite the opposite for me. They were PERFECT and exactly what I had imagined! Of all vendors that I used, I would most recommend Sheri, my florist. She was amazing.

Sheri is AMAZING she makes you feel like a friend from the first meeting. I researched a ton florists and for what i wanted all were WAY above my budget. When i met with Sheri in her home, (which smelled amazing BTW) she sat and talked with me for a long time, almost 3.5 hours. She was real with me and even looked through my pinterest with me telling me all about the flowers i was choosing. Weather they were in season or not(higher price if not) and giving me tons of options. Her pricing was a great deal bc she works out of her home she doesn't have overhead. She gave me a TON of tips about buying my own vases rather than renting and was a real sweet lady. When i told her I wanted a full coverage ombre isle she didn't hesitate and gave me an amazing price even my wedding planner thought was a mistake. On the day of the wedding i was practically in tears over how amazing all the florals looked, they were larger and more amazing than i imagined! You must hire this woman, i will recommend her forever!

Jessi · Married on 04/26/2013

Sheri was fabulous to work with. I have to admit that flowers were one area of my wedding where I didn't want to go overboard. I didn't want to break the bank for something that would be enjoyed for a few hours then destroyed and forgotten about. Sheri was very responsive to my budget needs, but at the same time she didn't compromise on quality/style.

I gave her some specific direction on colors/flowers along with the style I was going for, and she definitely delivered. I was a little nervous that maybe I didn't explain myself enough, but that wasn't the case at all. I showed up to the wedding and was blown away by how Sheri took my vision and made it happen with the flowers and center pieces.

She is very easy to work with and very responsive. I would absolutely recommend working with Elegant Touch and Sheri. Thanks for your help in making my day beautiful, Sheri!

Amelia · Married on 02/16/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Elegant Touch! I met with them to discuss my ideas and they absolutely brought them to life. In fact the flowers were more perfect than I could have ever imagined! I loved that we were able to work within my budget and still have all the things I wanted! We got so many compliments on our flowers! I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding!

Julli · Married on 12/10/2012

Sheri volunteered her time to my husband and I and made me the most beautiful bouquet ever! I couldn't believe how perfect it was for our day. She even delivered it to the site of my wedding, right on time :) Thank you Sheri and Joe! I'm forever grateful for your genorosity! Simply amazing.

Diana · Married on 11/10/2012

Sheri really knows her flowers! She listened to what we wanted and executed our vision beautifully. She was able to meet with us in the evenings as we both work during the day which was a great plus! She has many pictures of her previous work to show as samples and that is what we liked most, that she was able to show her past work. We consulted with 2 other florist and Sheri's work and presentability just won us over. She delivers and sets up. You don't have to worry if you book with Sheri.

Caitlin · Married on 08/24/2012

Fantastic Florist! Sherri at Elegant Touch was so sweet and helpful for our wedding. We had multiple meetings to go over what flowers would be best for what and how I wanted everything. She doesn't nickel and dime you, it's a what you see is what you get kind of company and everything is stunning! Although I was really picky and nervous about the flowers I loved everything, and she went above and beyond to make exactly what i wanted which was just great. The pricing was wonderful, we got alot for our money and multiple guests said they just loved our arrangements. Will recommend them to all my friends and family without a doubt

I was really happy with the flowers for my wedding day. Sheri at Elegant Touch did a wonderful job on a strict budget. She had great ideas and everything came out beautiful. I would highly recommend Elegant Touch Floral Designs!

Dena · Married on 07/16/2012

I was surprised with a beautiful bouquet from Elegant Touch Floral Designs for my elopement ceremony. I was so elated. The flowers were elegant and gorgeous. Thank you very much!

Mandy · Married on 07/14/2012

I was so pleased with Elegant Touch Floral Designs and Sheri from our first phone conversation. Sheri was exceptionally nice and enthusiastic about my wedding and ideas for my flowers during the phone consultation. At my wedding, she set up the flowers, explained how to transfer them, and even found my VIP family and friends to pin on their boutonnieres and corsages. The bouquets, especially mine, were way beyond my expectations. All of our flowers were beautiful and perfect! I would definitely recommend Elegant Touch Floral Designs.

Lorette · Married on 07/08/2012

We recieved perfect flowers! We ordered from out of state and never had a chance to see them before the wedding but we were so pleased. She did a wonderful job and kept it right in my budget.

amber · Married on 04/07/2012

I couldn't imagine finding a better florist for our wedding!! Sherri was awesome to work with, super flexible and her prices are crazy reasonable!! She had the best prices of any other florist I researched and her flower arrangements were so incredibly beautiful. Top notch!! She had great advice when choosing our arrangements and even gave us a price range to choose from so we could stay in budget. Our guests all commented on how amazing the flowers were. She even helped our coordinator with how to move the flowers from our ceremony to the reception to save money. I am 100% satisfied with Elegant Touch and would recommend them to anyone that wants quality without the huge pricetag! Thanks soooo much Sheri!!

Krishelle · Married on 03/30/2012

Sheri will design what you need for your price. She does beautiful work within a budget. She is experienced and professional. She made a perfect bouquet for me.

Cassandra · Married on 01/14/2012

Spectacular job! The wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful.

Cassandra · Married on 01/14/2012

I was so pleased with how the flowers turned out at my wedding. I'd never previously been excited with that aspect-- flowers were flowers to me. However, Corie sat with me and listened to the other aspects of the wedding and looked at pictures until she had a vision matching my own, and the result was phenomenal. It was like something out of a storybook-- even better than I had imagined. It completed the look I had in mind. Guests were full of compliments!

Laura · Married on 10/07/2011

Stunning stunning flowers!!! At shockingly affordable prices (for a wedding anyway)! I went to 5 florists in all to get estimates for the flowers I needed for my wedding. I met with Sheri second and I probably should have stopped because after our first meeting I really liked her, but you know when you just have to make sure and you've already made the appts anyway? Sherri's a chatterbox (each of the three times we went there we were there for 1.5-2 hours!), but before we even booked her, she shared all sorts of really useful info on how to save money on flowers and even other decorations, which I thought was super super nice. I could also tell she really knew the flower business in and out and knew and how to get the best prices for her flowers that she would pass on to me. After my florist vision quest was over, I decided to book Sheri because she was the most genuine, down to earth and honest florist I'd met with. I really respected and appreciated how she gave it to me straight and didn't try to play games to get me to spend more money with her. If I could get a vase cheaper somewhere else, then she'd tell me to go there and get them and bring them to her. I really felt I could trust her and trust is hard won with me so that feeling went a long, long way - and oh yeah - she could give me the flowers I wanted for at least half, and in one case, almost a third of the price that others quoted. I also liked how she didn't have a "minimum" flower order requirement.

In the end, Sheri BROUGHT it! Her flowers were INCREDIBLE looking, simply beautiful!!! Everyone commented on their beauty even though my outdoor venue (Los Willows) in and of itself was stunning. She also draped tulle among the pillars that lined the aisle (which we gave her). Sheri is the sweetest and most talented lady. Yeah her office is out of her house, but that's what keeps prices low and I found her to be very very organized and professional. I can't recommend her enough! She listened to what I wanted, respected and worked with my budget, was constantly offering acceptable, more cost effective alternatives and was a sweetheart to boot. She was actually excited when she found a way to save me $75 on travel fees! LOL! Sheri you're the best! Thank you so much for creating such beautiful flower arrangements for me!

Erin · Married on 01/07/2011

Sheri at Elegant Touch was friendly, helpful, and professional, and the quality of the flowers on the wedding day was incredible. I was sticking to a tight budget so opted not to do flowers for reception centerpieces, and Sheri was awesome about giving me alternatives that worked within my price range--she suggested using the bridesmaids' bouquets to line the head table and they looked amazing. When the bakery told me they wouldn't be able to find any red fruit to use as decorations on the cake, Sheri was even able to track that down for me and provided it along with the floral cake touches. Her prices are extremely competitive, she went above and beyond to stay within my budget, and was friendly and professional during the planning and on the wedding day--I would use Elegant Touch again in a heartbeat!

Marianne · Married on 12/11/2010

Sheri was wonderful to work with. She had so many ideas for how I pictured my wedding to look like. They created beautiful arrangements that made the wedding and reception perfect. I highly recommend Elegant Touch Floral Designs for anyone. The quality of service is excellent and they also try to work within your budget.

SUSIE · Married on 11/06/2010

Corie helped me so much with my wedding. Not only did she have the patience for all my questions and continuous emails, but she captured the complete look I was going for. My husband and I received so many compliments! Love her and the company. Would recommend them to everyone!!!

Thank you so much for making my wedding the most beautiful I have ever seen!!!