Edges Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Edges Photography

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 06/29/2019

10/10 Would Book Again

Fact: Paul and Tammy are the best thing to ever happen to the wedding photography industry, bar none. As we sit here trying to come up with words to string together into sentences that adequately do justice to this superhero-esque couple, we are coming to the realization that nothing in the English language can effectively reflect the attitude, quality, humor, and overall magnificence of Paul and Tammy. Upon booking Paul and Tammy, one realizes that, in fact, you are also booking comedians, planners, assistants, and mint dispensers (seriously; we don't know how these two have so many mints handy, but it was a welcome luxury we didn't even know we needed). Tammy keeps the schedule to a tee, always aware of the time and when we needed to be at a certain location. Paul steadfastly assists the bride and bridesmaids in the process of getting ready, no task too daunting for him to accomplish. And then there is the laughter. Oh the laughter. With how funny these two are, every smile captured on camera was completely genuine, and even taking posed pictures with family and extended family wasn't a chore, simply because of how light Paul and Tammy kept the mood with their humor. When it comes down to it, Paul and Tammy are genuinely good-hearted people who enjoy making people happy-- they also happen to be amazing photographers as well. The two easiest decisions during this whole process was saying yes to one another, and booking Paul and Tammy for our photographers.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Paul and Tammy were absolutely incredible. Paul was so much fun to have around the morning of the wedding and kept me laughing all through my hair appointment. Throughout my wedding I received so many compliments about how lovely my photographers were!! And the pictures they took - STUNNING. Words cannot describe how beautiful and perfect my pictures came out. I am so happy with every aspect of Edges and will definitely use them again. I recommend them to anyone getting married - and they're willing to travel (4 hours for us)

Sent on 09/02/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2015

They were so much more than just photographers, helping out everywhere needed. The pictures and moments they captured on my special day I'll be forever grateful. Just beautiful. They have a style no one compares to. I've used them for family photos and will continue to use them. I'm always blown away at the end result.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Paul and Tammy are so much fun to work with! They do such a great job and they really love what they do!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Brandi · Married on 07/31/2015

Paul and Tammy were so much fun to work with! They put our guests and us at ease and were a big part of making our big day come together. I will definitely be using them again for other special moments. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Paul and Tammy are amazing. Not only do they prove to be amazing with their photos they made our families extremely at ease. All of my friends wish they used them for their wedding or hoping to use them in the future!!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Janelle · Married on 06/07/2014

I am so glad I chose this couple to photograph our wedding! They were so easy to get along with and very responsive. They go above and beyond the duty of wedding photographers! My bustle for my dress ripped and Paul sewed it back for me! They were around for the entire day and couldn't have asked for a better experience! We got a sneak peek of our pictures, and are picking the rest up this week. I can't wait because all the ones we have seen thus far are gorgeous!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Sheila · Married on 07/27/2013

Another fabulous job by Edges Photography! They are a professional, creative, talented and fun couple to work with. Paul & Tammy were the photographers for the weddings of both of our daughter's. We highly recommend Edges Photography. They came to the rehersal and the rehersal dinner. They accompanied the groom and his groomsmen and the bride and her bridesmaids and the mom's through the day and on into the wee hours of the reception. You and your special day will be perfect with Edges Photography.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Unbelievable !!!! Paul and Tammy are fabulous, fun and very professional !!! It is totally worth paying to have a pair of photographers for your wedding day. They don't limit the number of photos they take, they try to capture as much as they can of your day.
    The pictures we have previewed so far were just breathtaking !!! We can't wait to pick our photos for our Wedding Book. You also get the rights to the photos as well.
    We also utilized their Open PhotoBooth feature and everyone had a blast with it including our grandmas ~ (they were hysterical)....Paul and Tammy had the best hats and accessories.

We will be utilizing Paul and Tammy for years to come...If you want fantastic photos for a reasonable price call Edges Photography!!! Their the best !!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Meagan · Married on 07/21/2012

Paul and Tammy absolutely made our wedding day perfect. They not only took GORGEOUS photos of everything associated with our wedding from start to finish, but they went above and beyond for us and everyone in our families and bridal party. After our rehearsal dinner (the night before the wedding), Paul actually did a late-night run to find fabric to make garters for myself and my bridesmaids to hold the personalized flasks that I gave them as part of their bridesmaids gifts so that we could get an awesome picture of it (all for a perfect picture!). Paul spent the morning of the wedding with my girls/family and I as we were getting ready, while Tammy went with my husband and his groomsmen/family all morning and took awesome photos of them golfing and whatever else they were doing. They took the most AMAZING pictures for us. I look at their website often and the pictures they take are always beautiful--of everyone. I spent a great deal of time looking for a photographer before I found Tammy and Paul (they had taken photos for the daughter of my mother's co-worker's wedding and my mother told me that they HAD to do my wedding and that I should check them out). She was obviously right in that judgment! Paul and Tammy made our wedding perfect, from start to finish, and helped with EVERYTHING along the way! I cannot thank them enough and I am so, so excited to get the final album. The judge that married us loved Paul and Tammy so much that he booked them for his son's wedding for next summer before their availability filled up! Having Paul and Tammy do the photography for your wedding will 100% be the BEST decision that you make about your day. Not only for the value (which is great--everything is all included--engagement photo session, rehearsal dinner wedding, photography rights and album), but also for their incredible kindness, attentiveness, responsiveness, flexibility, and all-around perfection. Thank you, again, Paul and Tammy. You guys are WONDERFUL!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Katie · Married on 06/30/2012

Paul and Tammy are an amazing team! They captured every moment of our special day!

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/13/2011

You could not ask for better people to spend the day with you! Paul and Tammy are not only fantastic photographers, but are willing to go out on a limb for anything and everything you need. Even when we had a family emergency right in the middle of our day, they were right there to help do anything. Absolutely wonderful! We cannot thank you guys enough!

Sent on 08/15/2011
  • DennyC2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

We have nothing but good things to say about Paul and Tammy (and Amber) of Edges Photography. For both our engagement shoot and our October 3rd, 2015 wedding, we worked with Paul and Amber. Both made us feel completely at ease with the whole process. They were a ton of fun, blending in with our family and friends perfectly, and the end results are exquisite. Our meetings with Paul and Tammy were terrific; they took the time to understand the types of shots we wanted and how we wanted the moments to be captured. We had them all day and had a photo booth with phenomenal high quality photos included at our reception, that was a huge hit! We got a sneak peek a mere few days later and their packages were easily customizable and well suited to our needs. We plan to use them for anniversary, newborn, and family pictures, as they quickly became a part of our family. We highly recommend them for anyone wanting beautiful photos, a lot of laughs, and an experience that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Alison · Married on 06/27/2015

Paul and Tammy are so much fun to work with and are amazing photographers! From our engagement photos, to the rehearsal dinner, to our wedding day they were there to capture all the amazing moments. All the while making us laugh and helping us with any bumps in the road on our big day. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2015