44 Reviews for Eddie Aledia

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Vocals (1)
42 Eddie Aledia Reviews

Eddie is the best decision any wedding party has made to this point....He is a master of guitar that in all forms, and can play by ear. In other words he can play your the shit outta ur brides song. No matter how lame it is. Eddie cold af!

Profile Picture Zack, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. We hired him to perform our ceremony music as well as entertain our guests during cocktail hour. We were planning a wedding from out of state and he was flexible to meet with us when we were in the area and to communicate via email when we were not! He was willing to play exactly the songs we wanted, even if he had to learn them! He played mostly instrumental music but did sing for my entrance "From the Ground Up by Dan & Shay" and our recessional - "Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis." We felt very comfortable with him and gave him the leeway to play whatever he wanted during cocktail hour and we got rave reviews from our guests!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals

We booked Eddie and one of his team members to play music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour a few weeks ago in Newport, RI. Eddie was fantastic! We requested a Acoustic/Sax duo. After speaking to Eddie on the phone, he helped us realize that a Acoustic/Flute duo is more appropriate for the ceremony, while a Acoustic/Sax duo fits the cocktail hour vibe we were looking for. As a groom, I remember walking the aisle to await my bride as Eddie and his partner played the hawaiian rendition of "Somewhere over the Rainbow". It was perfect! All of the song choices we discussed sounded so angelic and beautiful. Eddie was very professional in knowing the cues to look for when switching to a different requested song. Eddie, we did not get to see you when the cocktail hour was completed because we were taking photos, but we greatly appreciate you and all of your effort and talent. Thank you for being apart of our amazing day!

Profile Picture Alfonso , 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was really great to work with! My ceremony wouldn't have been complete with out him playing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Eddie for our ceremony music as well as the music that was played during cocktail hour and we cannot say enough good things about him. Not only was he quick in responding to every question we had, but he learned the song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to and it was absolutely perfect. His beautiful music set the tone for the entire wedding and we could not be happier.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was very accommodating. Everyone enjoyed the music we had people coming to us during the event to share how they loved the music! I highly recommend him, I came upon him at a bridal shower and was great then too!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Incredible ceremony guitarist, even went out of his way to learn a song for my wife to make the big day perfect!

He also helped out one of my older guests when they were in need!

Not only is Eddie a wonderful guitarist that my guests still talk about, he is a true professional and I would recommend no other.

Profile Picture Joel, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was the absolute best! I would highly recommend him to anyone! He is an extremely talented musician! He sang 1,000 Years as a walked down the aisle and it was beyond special! If you are looking for a guitar player HE IS YOUR GUY!!!!!

Profile Picture User5468488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie is a true professional! He is responsive and patient during the planning process and his musical talent makes him an absolute pleasure to work with! Even as a crazy bride I was completely at ease knowing that Eddie would be playing us up and down the isle. I would highly recommend Eddie for all functions!

Profile Picture User5454719, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Quality of performance was superb.
Eddie spent a lot of time with me in order to make sure he delivered what we wanted on our wedding day.

Profile Picture William, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was the absolute perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! He is a very talented singer and guitar player and he is familiar with a wide variety of music! Every song we requested he was able to perform for the ceremony and cocktail hour including some other wonderful suggestions. Eddie was so kind and down to earth. Best idea ever to have an included such a talented musician in an important part of our wedding day. We recieved many many compliments regarding his talent from family and friends :) We were very happy with him!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/22/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture User5307821, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was very responsive and easy to work with. He has a broad range of music he can p;ay and is flexible. He sounded great and all my guests loved the music!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/3/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie did an exceptional job as our solo acoustic guitarist for our ceremony, which was a party in itself. The guests repeatedly told me how fantastic and beautiful the music was for our ceremony. The setting was rustic elegance, and he chose the perfect music to accompany it. He did a mix of songs that were purely acoustic and he also sang (he has a great voice). Eddie sang a rendition of Blackbird by The Beatles when I walked down the aisle, and it made me smile with joy! He was easy to work with and had many great suggestions but ultimately he made sure our taste and style was highlighted.

Profile Picture Denise, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie provided the ceremony music for our wedding at a venue outside of a church. I was blown away by how helpful and accommodating he was while I changed my mind (many times). He was extremely easy to work with and very professional. Although I only heard bits and pieces of the song I walked down the aisle to, which was beautiful!, our guests were very impressed by the musics elegance. Highly recommend Eddie to anyone searching for these services.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie Aledia did the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. These events were on the sam property but not necessarily near each other. Also, it was completely outdoors. He brought a second player who played flute and sax. The combinations were incredible. The natural sounds really set the mood. For cocktail hour, his range was equally impressive. He his melded many styles and melodies creating a spectacular mood for our guests. He happily learned several songs just for our event. His attitude was spectacular and professionalism reassuring.

Profile Picture User4476899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie is a very talented musician - I located his services online for my son's wedding and was extremely pleased with his responsiveness and professionalism. He was very accommodating and flexible. He worked well with my daughter in law in selecting music pieces. The music selections were absolutely beautiful and performed perfectly. All of our guests had wonderful comments and thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony.

Profile Picture Mila, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was amazing during our wedding. The guests loved listen to him before the wedding. His music was perfect to walk down the aisle to!

Profile Picture Danyelle, 10/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Would highly recommend Eddie for any sort of function. Not only a great and talented musician but extremely professional and very personable. Was already set-up for our ceremony when we arrived and started playing right away without being asked. Was perfect for what we were looking for and would recommend him for any function not just weddings. He provided a wonderful musical back-drop to our wedding and ceremony and without Eddie and his lovely music our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great talent, great communication. Would recommend again!

Profile Picture Josh, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie Aledia was the perfect choice to have play at my daughter's wedding. Upon meeting him he spent the time playing for us in order to help us choose songs we liked for the wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour. He kept in contact with us and checked in close to the wedding to confirm our choices and the timing for him to play. Many comments were made on how wonderful the music was. We couldn't be happier with his performance, his professionalism, and how reliable he was. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Tamar, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was great, he was helpful and responsive. Eddie played for our ceremony and was awesome, he even learned a new song for it. He was on time and ready to go the day of wedding. We loved the music, it was perfect!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie played the acoustic guitar for our wedding in October. From the beginning, he was always very quick to respond to my e-mails and answered all of my questions. The day of the wedding, the music was just absolutely perfect for our ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted and we got several compliments on his performance. Eddie even brought us an extra microphone for myself and my husband to use so our guests could hear our vows. A pleasure to work with and would highly reccommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie did a great job with our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Many of our guests pointed out how wonderful it was to have a guitar and flute playing, and not just a cd. Eddie went above and beyond our expectations. The music he plays is just beautiful! :) Thanks Eddie!!!

Profile Picture amber, 9/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie did a phenomenal job for our ceremony. Was perfect, simple and elegant.

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/13/13, 1 Review