82 Reviews for Dr. Dan Lamey

Presbyterian (1)
Lutheran (1)
Baptist (1)
82 Dr. Dan Lamey Reviews

Dan took his time to get to know my husband and I. He wanted to know us personally and do exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Both my husband and I felt so comfortable around him! We cannot thank Dr. Dan enough for making our wedding exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We got married last week at the JW Marriott Marco Island, and Dr. Dan was our officiant. Hiring him was by far one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! It was important to us to know the person who married us, and it is important to Dr. Dan as well - he met with us several times on Skype and once in person before the wedding, and together we came up with a ceremony script that had meaning to us and our families. He is a pleasant, genuine, and caring individual and we count ourselves lucky to now call him a friend! We got so many compliments on our ceremony - he did an amazing job! THANK YOU, DR. DAN!

Profile Picture Sasha, 12/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr Dan was absolutely fantastic! He stepped for us when our family pastor got ill, just 2 WEEKS before our double wedding! He had another wedding in bonita at 4 that day, and still made it to us on time to start at 5, not something he would normally ever do, but insisted on helping us out! Not only that, but he knocked it out of the park! My friends and family were so impressed. And we are so grateful to him!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr Dan Lamey really made our wedding special and our ceremony felt very personalized. He was flexible and able to improvise when needed! We were so happy that he was easy to work with and walked us through the steps multiple times since we came in from out of town.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

When we first booked our venue in Naples, our original coordinator suggested Dr. Dan to officiate our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with him! Right from the beginning he promised a unique wedding ceremony that fit our personalities and requests, and he definitely delivered. He has a bunch of ceremony templates to choose from, and has ALL of them memorized - seriously, he doesn't read one word. Everyone commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, and we owe it all to Dr. Dan!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We booked Dr. Dan for our destination wedding at South Seas Resort in Captiva upon recommendation from Rhonda at the resort. This was one of the easiest decisions we made as Dr. Dan made us feel like we had known him for years at our first meeting. He guided us through the process with a few face time calls as we were planning from afar, and always answered any quesion big or small- he even provided us some recommendations for other vendors when we asked. He is a true professional and customized the ceremony for us perfectly. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how great Dr. Dan was. If you are getting married in the Naples/Ft Meyers area, call Dr. Dan!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We booked Dr. Dan to officiant our wedding. He really made the best effort to get to know us prior to the wedding and tailor the ceremony to reflect us. It was as if he had known us for years. He spoke really meaningful words about love and what marriage signifies, which was very special. It wasn't cookie cutter at all. Our guests were complimenting how awesome he was afterwards! Thank you Dr. Dan - you really made our ceremony special!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Dan is truly one of a kind! My husband and I had a series of meetings with him and he became part of the family! He really gets to know his couples so that he can customize your ceremony to your personalities! We loved our wedding ceremony and our guests really enjoyed his words and the experience he gave.

Profile Picture Madison, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Baptist, Catholic, No Denomination

Dr. Dan did such a great job at our wedding! We spoke over the phone prior to the wedding date so he could get an idea of the type of vibe we were going for at the ceremony and made some great suggestions! Then he also reviewed everything with me and my father before the ceremony, just to double check the details. The service was so great and everyone commented on what a wonderful job he did on the ceremony throughout our reception!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are from Illinois and needed a pastor to marry us at our destination wedding, so when Tori at Casa Ybel recommended Dr. Dan, we gave him a call. He called us back right away and seemed very excited to be doing our wedding! We spoke with him several times via Face Time about our ceremony, and when we finally met him, we found him to be very warm, personable, and funny. During the ceremony, he managed to personalize his homily to make it sound as if he had known us for years...and even we almost forgot that we had just met him not that long ago! This man clearly has a passion for Christian marriage, which was exactly what we were looking for in a pastor! Thank you, Dr. Dan for helping to get our marriage off to a great start!

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/6/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

It doesn't get any better- do not look any further. Dr. Dan was warm, smart, LOUD (he used his Radio voice outdoors!), creative (he had to marry us TWICE due to the rain), engaging with both our family and guests, and best of all- he treated us like one of his very own. Every one of my 175 guests came up to tell me how wonderful he was! Like I said, Do not look any further and book Dr. Dan ASAP!

Profile Picture Terra, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Officiant

There are not enough amazing things to say about Dr. Dan Lamey.

Dr. Dan required to meet with us a few times before the wedding to get to know us. And we are so happy we did. He learned about who we are and helped us understand each other and what we can do to make each other happy. You can tell that he loves what he does because it shows in his face and in his ceremony speech.

Two days before our wedding we met with our venue to go over small details and found that the venue had switched management and our wedding coordinator told us that she would not be present at our rehearsal. Originally we didn't need Dr. Dan to be there but after our meeting with the venue we called and asked Dr. Dan if he could help us out for our rehearsal. Dr. Dan was at the venue before any of us even got to there. He took control of the situation and gave us such a sense of comfort knowing he was there.

On the wedding day, Dr. Dan showed up an hour early and talked to people as they showed up getting to know them. During the ceremony he was perfect! We are not religious or a very serious couple and Dr. Dan matched our personalities perfect making people laugh along with the perfect amount of happy tears. We had so many compliments from guests at our wedding how amazing he did!

Thank you so much Dr. Dan for making our ceremony so memorable.

Profile Picture Marissa, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Dr. Dan was probably the most memorable aspect of our wedding ceremony. He was energetic, captivating and his overall demeanor is truly unmatched by anyone else. He has a heart of gold! He took time to meet with us before our wedding to get to know my husband and I. He carefully listened to all of our quirks and incorporated what truly makes us "us" into our wedding ceremony. Not only is he an amazing officiant, but he's also an amazing friend.

Profile Picture User7642026, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We could not have been more thrilled with Dr. Dan. Not only was he accommodating and professional, but he did everything he could to make sure the entire day went perfectly for us. He took the time to get to know us, and customized our ceremony so that it truly reflected who we are as a couple. All of our guests were raving about what an excellent job he did officiating. We are so grateful to have found him - he was a big part in making our day so special.

Profile Picture amy, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are not married yet. Dec. 3rd of this year but i knew the first time talking with Dr. Dan on the phone that he would be the one marrying my fiance and I. He is extremely personable and "just gets it". You can tell just by having a short conversation over the phone that he was meant to be on this earth to help find true love in couples and solidify that love. We are overjoyed with Dr. Dan and him getting to spend the most important days of our lives with us!!!

Profile Picture Darci, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Hire him.... hire him.... hire him!!!! Dr. Dan is out of this world!!! It's been three weeks since our wedding and I STILL have people talking about the amzing job that he did. We got to meet with Dr Dan over lemonade a couple of months before the wedding and loved what he had to say and he truly delivered the day of. He made everything so easy and although I was very nervous the day of he has a calming effect that just calmed me right down which helped me to not only enjoy the ceremony but to REMEMBER it too. My husband was raised Catholic but I wasn't and Dr. Dan was able to incorporate the Catholic traditions into the ceremony and even included several bible versus which definitely added to the ceremony. He is an absolute professional who knows what he's doing and you definitely get what you pay for. Oh.... and he's funny... we had a couple of chuckles throughout the ceremony which was AWESOME!! As the bride we don't remember much by the time the day is over but the one thing that I definitely remember was our amazing ceremony!!! Thank you Dr. Dan for contributing to our perfect day! - Vita and Scott

Profile Picture Vita, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meeting Dr. Dan and having him marry us, was truly a blessing. Dr. Dan took time to get to know my husband and ,I and showed genuine interest in our lives and our story. He parlayed that into a beautiful ceremony filled with laughter and tears. All of our guests were so impressed with him and thought we had known him for years! We are so thankful and appreciative that Dr. Dan married us. Wouldn't change that for anything!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/26/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We aren't married yet, but I knew within 5 minutes of talking to Dr. Dan on the phone that he was going to be the one to marry us. Everything he talked to us about at our first meeting was everything I had ever imagined for our wedding. We have only met once so far, but I know we will be able to meet as many times as we need to with him before we get married. I can't wait to have Dr. Dan marry my fiance and I later this year!

Profile Picture Jenyl, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Dr. Dan was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. He is truly vested in getting to know you as a person and as a couple and will literally do anything to make your wedding ceremony special. Not only was Dr. Dan willing to meet with us (several times actually), but I really believe that he wants to meet with his couples to make the ceremony more natural and meaningful. We told Dr. Dan that we wanted a fairly traditional, yet quick, wedding ceremony and that is exactly what we got. He was short and sweet, kept the feeling light and included everything exactly how we discussed. So many of our friends and family were impressed with Dr. Dan. He even takes care of mailing back your marriage license! Dr. Dan is an all-around great person and my husband and I are so glad that he was a part of our day.

Profile Picture Cathy , 11/4/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Dr. Dan is incredible. He is very professional and takes the time to get to know the bride and groom so your ceremony feels like he has known you for your entire life. Dr. Dan is the kindest man I have ever met and would suggest him to anyone.

Profile Picture User7290702, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Dan was amazing at our wedding. Met us several times to make sure I was secure with what was going on. During the ceremony the Mic went out a few times and Dr. Dan didnt miss a beat. He just went with it no hestitation just spoke louder. Highly recommend!!! Thanks Dr. Dan , lets do breakfast at Cracker Barrel soon again !

Profile Picture samantha, 9/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Dan Lamey was such a blessing to us! We were so lucky to have been connected with him! Not only was he professional, fun, comical, and awesome, he truly was such a valued part of our engagement and our ceremony. I can't imagine anyone else officiating our wedding! We would definitely recommend him to other couples in the Naples area. He will truly add something special to an already special occasion!! ~Mr. and Mrs. Heeman

Profile Picture Ashlee, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were beyond happy with Dr. Lamey!! He was absolutely perfect during our ceremony. He kept me and our husband as calm as possible and made the ceremony portion very nice. Our guests still tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Dan.. If you are getting married in SWFL please call Dr. Dan.. He is warm, funny, engaging and centers in on the most important aspects you want to portray at your wedding. We met wwith Dr Dan a few times before our wedding and immediately knew he got us. He incorporated our son into the wedding and made our guests feel comfortable. I can not say enough about how special Dr Dan is to us. Highly recommend talking to him just once.. You will know...

Profile Picture ALISON , 4/29/16, 5 Reviews