Dr. Dan Lamey Reviews

125 | Naples, FL

125 Reviews for Dr. Dan Lamey

• Christina

Christina · Married on 04/29/2021

Amazing, best choice we made

WOW, Dr. Dan truly defines what it means to be an amazing officiant. Our wedding was April 29, 2021 (we had to reschedule a few times due to COVID and he was very understanding) and he delivered everything we could have imagined for our ceremony. He took time to get to know us these past two years. We are from NY so were initially worried about our officiant knowing us as a couple. But when we meet with Dr. Dan during our first visit we knew right away that we all had a connection! He really takes time to get to know us and our story and what love and marriage means to us. He speaks beautifully so the ceremony felt very natural, as if our family member that we had known forever was speaking. He made sure everything went smoothly and made amazing suggestions to make it everything we wanted and more! Since we live in NY we were also able to FaceTime each other which was very helpful in staying on contact. Dr. Dan had our small list of guest laughing and crying of joy the entire ceremony. He also made the marriage license process as smooth as possible. We would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Florida area! We can't wait to see you again in Florida in the future! XOXO Tina & Shaun

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney T. · Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing officiant!

Dr Dan was fantastic to work with from start to finish. Every phone call was personal and he really got to know my husband and I as a couple and individual. He was able to tie our favorite things into our vows. He allowed us to incorporate The Office into our vows!

Sent on 05/14/2021
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth W. · Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Dr. Dan is experienced, kind, and absolutely wonderful to work with. He maintains communication through phone calls and FaceTime and really gets to know the couple well ahead of time. He made us feel more at ease for our wedding. I was so nervous, but standing up there with my then fiancé and Dr. Dan made it so much easier and put my mind at ease. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Anna

Anna L. · Married on 04/10/2021

Very kind gentleman!

Dr. Lamey has made Andy & I feel comfortable from the start. Such a very nice man and I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony!

Sent on 04/16/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel D. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing Officiant!

We were planning our destination wedding remotely, and Dr.Lamey made it so easy! He is so kind, and we actually didn't meet him in person until about 1.5 months before our wedding. Before that, we completely corresponded by phone, e-mail, and zoom! Even through that, Dr.Lamey made it a point to really get to know us before the big day. We had several phone conversations together, and he even gave us a couple of homework assignments to help him get to know us, but also to help us understand more about each other! All of our guests thought he performed a great ceremony that was reflective and engaging, and I'd definitely recommend him!

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Tiffeny

Tiffeny · Married on 02/27/2021

Highly recommend

Dr Dan was such a delight. He made our ceremony so special! Our guests raved about him after the wedding! We really enjoyed working with him and couldn’t have asked for anyone better to marry us!

Sent on 03/14/2021
  • Keri

Keri W. · Married on 02/21/2021

Such a great guy!

Dr. Dan is hands down the best officiant for any wedding. Throughout the whole planning process and Facetime calls, he made us feel comfortable and at ease with how the ceremony would go. It was honestly like talking to a family member. The day of the wedding came and he was an absolute hit with our guests. The highlight (which I was not able to witness) was him graciously asking a group of people watching the sunset at our private beach ceremony, to turn and face the bride and remain silent guests, which they were happy to oblige. He included everything we asked for in our ceremony, vows and readings and did it all with humor, grace and personality. He was also a hit at the cocktail hour, talking with our guests. Many of them have told us how fun he was and how they enjoyed speaking with him. I highly recommend him to any bride. Ladies, this man has 6 daughters, so he knows how to deal with us! Don't look any further for an officiant in the Naples area!

Sent on 04/03/2021
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 01/16/2021

You need to hire Dr. Dan!

Dr. Dan is the most incredible officiant! He spoke with us several times before our wedding, helped counsel us, helped us write our vows, and created the most beautiful ceremony. We were told by every single guest that he was the best officiant they have ever seen. He was kind, genuine, funny, and touching all at the same time. He did a special blessing of a wine bottle and made all of our parents tear up. He made our ceremony the most special part of the day and we cannot recommend him more. Each vendor we worked with also commented that Dr. Dan is the best officiant in SW Florida! You need to hire Dr. Dan!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Melanie

Melanie S. · Married on 12/19/2020

Best officiant ever

Dr. Dan was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond in getting to know Eddie and myself. We let him know exactly what we wanted in terms of our ceremony and he made it so memorable. He was so friendly and is a great speaker. All of our guests said he was the best officiant they've seen. We wanted to do a non religious ceremony but still incorporate some traditions for our Jewish and Catholic parents. He was so amazing at bringing in those elements while leaving the ceremony non religious and only using love language. Highly recommend using Dr. Dan! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Susan

Susan C. · Married on 07/05/2020

Delightful!

Dr. Dan created the most lovely, spiritual ceremony that I have ever witnessed. In the weeks leading to our wedding, he took the time to get to know us, which in turn made for a personal, caring experience. In the end, he even sang "The Prayer", as a special favor to us. It was a touching, final moment to end a beautiful day. Thank you, Dr. Dan!!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Christina

Christina H. · Married on 06/18/2020

An unforgettable and beautiful wedding!

Thank you Dan for making our intimate wedding ceremony so special. He was gracious and flexible to switch our date at the last minute due to possible weather issues. I highly recommend Dan!

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Allison

Allison C. · Married on 03/28/2020

Perfect Service!!

Dr Dan officiated our wedding, and he did a FANTASTIC job! He listened to our needs and incorporated everything we asked for in the service. He’s engaging, funny, and very nice. I would HIGHLY recommend choosing Dr Dan for your wedding, you will not regret it!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor D. · Married on 03/21/2020

Dr. Dan the man

Dr. Dan was soooo awesome. He met with us multiple times and was so friendly and helpful. He really gets to know you and wants to to spend forever with your best friend. He was so flexible in helping us when we had to change venues 3 days before our wedding because of the covid-19 virus. He is very professional and our ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Kristen F. · Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely perfect!

He was so personal and professional. He helped so much throughout the whole process and I can't imagine anyone else doing it.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Jennifer R. · Married on 12/28/2019

He made our ceremony perfect!

Dr. Dan made our ceremony perfect and unforgettable. He took the time to make it personalized to us and guests were asking if he knew us our whole lives. Not only did he make the ceremony fun and entertaining, he organized the ceremony and made sure everyone knew where to go. Everyone at the wedding was blown away and couldn’t stop talking about how amazing he made our ceremony! It was perfect! We can’t thank him enough and know we made the best choice for our officiant!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/16/2019

Thoughtful and Personal Experience

Dr. Dan is amazing! He spent time getting to know me and my fiancé as individuals before crafting a wedding ceremony that fit us and our guests. You can tell Dr. Dan truly loves his profession. Our ceremony was personalized and perfect for us. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Charlotte C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great pastor

Dr. Lamey was absolutely wonderful. He is so patient, kind and comical. He was very professional. Thank you Dr. Lamey for being a wonderful servant of God. Our hearts are truly blessed to be able to have met you. I would highly recommend Dr. Lamey.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline D. · Married on 10/11/2019

Our Wedding Day: October 11, 2019

Luis and I were married on October 11, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. Our wedding day was like a dream, and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined it to be. Its been two weeks, and our family, friends, and guests are still constantly talking about how perfect our day was and how well it all came together. Dr. Dan was the most amazing officiant for our ceremony, and all of our guests couldn't stop raving about his service. We met with Dr. Dan several times prior to our big day, and he ironed out any details of the day for us in advance so that we had nothing to stress or worry about. He even put many catholic elements into my wedding ceremony as I requested, even thought it wasn't in a church, and wore a robe, and did catholic blessings and readings, which were very special to me. Prior to the ceremony, Dr. Dan visited each of our bridal suites to make sure Luis and I were all ready and feeling ok, and made sure that he met our parents, reader, and maids of honor and best man. He did such a wonderful job, and made our day so memorable. Thank you for the most beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2019

Dr. Dan: the Best of the Best

Dr. Dan was recommended to us through our wedding planner, and I have to say he truly made our wedding an amazing experience! If we could give him more than 5 stars we definitely would, he deserves AT LEAST 10! We were planning our Naples, FL wedding from up in MA and Dr. Dan was so amazing at communicating with us and walking us through building our perfect ceremony; he really took the time to get to know us as a couple, which lead to a unique, beautiful, and tear-jerking ceremony. We cannot give Dr. Dan enough praise. As a final note, my mother, who was very upset that we weren't getting married in a church, came to me after the wedding to say how amazing the ceremony, and Dr. Dan was, and that she was so happy that we chose him, and that is DEFINITELY saying something coming from her. We loved Dr. Dan!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Dalynah

Dalynah · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Michael Raab, together with Reverend Dr. Dan Lamey put together the most beautiful Jewish/Catholic ceremony for us. They worked with us from day 1, to organize a ceremony that included all the elements we wished from an interfaith ceremony. They also took the time to really get to know us as a couple, which made us feel very comfortable and happy through the stressful process of putting a ceremony together. They worked with us to keep it to our time limit which was 30 minutes. They truly put together a beautiful ceremony that made us feel like both of our religious traditions were honored. Rabbi Michael Raab introduced us to Dr. Lamey, and it was the best decision we ever made to have them both officiate our wedding. It was a blessing. Our guests spoke very highly of how beautiful the ceremony was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Paul · Married on 06/23/2019

He’s just a great human being. Isn’t that what the world needs more of!!!

He did our wedding vow renewal and we just couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

June 22, 2019 Wedding

Dr. Dan was truly amazing! He took time to get to know us as a couple and put meaning into our ceremony! We had numerous family and friends compliment his performance and professionalism. We couldn’t have made a better choice having Dr. Dan marry us! We highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Juilet

Juilet · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome, respectful and a true professional

Dr. Lamey made our ceremony memorable. Every guests commented on how they enjoyed his choice of words for our ceremony. He is very professional and worked with our details. Thank you so much Dr. Lamey.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

We loved Dr. Dan!

Having Dr. Dan be our officiant for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. He really look the time to get to know both of us prior to the wedding. He did an absolutely fantastic job at our ceremony. I couldn’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Best of the best

Dr Dan has been doing this for a long time and it showed in my wedding. I couldn't of asked for a better officiant. Not only did he blow my husband and I away but I received so many compliments from my guests on such an awesome job he did. He's such a great guy and really takes the time to get to know you and your fiance. He makes sure you get what you want and even if you don't know, he gives you examples and helps you make the right decision. My husband and I are blessed to of hired you for our wedding. You deserve more than 5 stars for such a great ceremony you provided for my husband and I. I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 04/08/2019