Dr. Dan Lamey Reviews

Dr. Dan Lamey 5
Dr. Dan Lamey 6
Dr. Dan Lamey 7

Paul · Married on 06/23/2019

He’s just a great human being. Isn’t that what the world needs more of!!!

He did our wedding vow renewal and we just couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

June 22, 2019 Wedding

Dr. Dan was truly amazing! He took time to get to know us as a couple and put meaning into our ceremony! We had numerous family and friends compliment his performance and professionalism. We couldn’t have made a better choice having Dr. Dan marry us! We highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Juilet

Juilet · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome, respectful and a true professional

Dr. Lamey made our ceremony memorable. Every guests commented on how they enjoyed his choice of words for our ceremony. He is very professional and worked with our details. Thank you so much Dr. Lamey.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Best of the best

Dr Dan has been doing this for a long time and it showed in my wedding. I couldn't of asked for a better officiant. Not only did he blow my husband and I away but I received so many compliments from my guests on such an awesome job he did. He's such a great guy and really takes the time to get to know you and your fiance. He makes sure you get what you want and even if you don't know, he gives you examples and helps you make the right decision. My husband and I are blessed to of hired you for our wedding. You deserve more than 5 stars for such a great ceremony you provided for my husband and I. I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Christian Pittman · Married on 04/04/2019

Best there is

Dr. Dan took a lot of time to understand what we wanted on our day whether it be FaceTime or phone calls he was always there. We also had a lot of location changes for our wedding and he was very flexible!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Erin Anzalone · Married on 03/16/2019

We love Dr. Dan!

Dr. Dan is an amazing officiant! We had our wedding at LaPlaya on 3/16/19 and we met with Dr. Dan several times in person and phone conference prior to the big day. He incorporated what was important to us, he got to know us and he put together an absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony. It was such a touching ceremony, everyone was crying and laughing at the right times and it is something they are still talking about. I received many compliments about how special the ceremony was, it was definitely the most important part of the day and I am so glad we had Dr. Dan as our officiant. He made me feel comfortable and confident and he a very caring person. I highly recommend Dr. Dan if you want a ceremony that will make an impact and make everyone feel like they are part of the big day! Thank you Dr. Dan, you are the best!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Dr. Dan Lamey 13
    Dr. Dan Lamey 14

Amber · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Energy

Dr. Dan was the perfect option for my husband and I. He took the time to get to know us and our religious beliefs. He also did an awesome job incorporating the sand ceremony with our daughter. We could not have asked for a better Officiant. Even all the guests at the reception were commenting on how amazing the ceremony was.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 02/16/2019

Makes your wedding feel unique!

Dr. Dan is absolutely amazing! From the very beginning he was offering so many different ideas and was very understanding on what we did and did not want. He was very interested in knowing both me and my husbands lives and how to incorporate it during the ceremony. He has a wonderful way of making people feel at ease with such a great sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. Dan!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Dr. Dan Lamey 15
    Dr. Dan Lamey 16
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/08/2019

Hire Dr. Dan! You Won't Regret It

When I started looking for an officiant for my Florida destination wedding, I felt like this was going to be the hardest vendor to book. I wanted to find someone who was well spoken, comical but serious and understood our want for an nonreligious style ceremony. I'm so happy I found Dan as he completely exceeded expectations. I had a few phone calls with Dan before the wedding and explained to him what I was looking for. Not only did he understand with little explanation, he suggested ideas to make our ceremony even more personal. We were able to face-time with Dan prior to the wedding so that he was able to get to know us better which made us more comfortable with him during the actual ceremony. Upon arriving in Florida we met with Dan and had lunch with him - he walked us through the process of where and how to get or marriage license. He also went through a step by step sequence of events as to how the ceremony would run. The day of the wedding Dan was on site an hour prior and met with my bridal party to make sure everyone was prepared. He dressed in a suit and tie to match the wedding party. Following the ceremony, WOW - we had SO MANY guest compliments on how great, fun and unique the ceremony was and that's all because of Dan. Dan is well spoken, serves a comical yet passionate presentation and we even had one guest say he'd make a great baseball announcer (due to the amazing presentation of "now pronouncing us husband and wife). Overall, Dan will not disappoint! He's professional and accommodates your personal style. If you hire him, you'll have a ceremony that all your guests will remember

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/02/2019

Dr. Dan is your guy!

Dr. Dan was the perfect officiant for our wedding. My husband and I do not attend church so we were looking for someone to marry us that could still make the ceremony personal. Dr. Dan did just that. He took the time to get to know us before hand so that nobody would feel uncomfortable. The ceremony was beautiful and we got numerous compliments on our officiant. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Marlene Goodfriend · Married on 12/31/2018

Rev Lamey is a gift from God.

Rev Dr Lamey gave a beautiful service and personalized it to us so much that guests thought we had known him for years. Would highly recommend him for any couples planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Dr. Dan Lamey 17

Sophia · Married on 07/14/2018

Dr. Dan was our officiant at our destination wedding in Naples Florida on July 14, 2018. He was amazing! We asked him to follow the Greek Orthodox ceremony and traditions, and he took the time to research, study and plan it; and he gave us a beautiful ceremony. All of our guests were very impressed with him!
    He also met with us a few times in the months leading up to the wedding so we were able to get to know each other and we felt very comfortable with him. He made our wedding exactly what we wanted.
    We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2018

Dr. Dan is the best! We were referred to him by a mutual friend! My family and guest said he was the best officiant and made our ceremony special!

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2018

Working with Dr Dan was amazing. Dr Dan took the time to review our individual needs. He met with us when we were in Naples each time we visited before the wedding and reviewed what we wanted and did not want in our ceremony. He took time to go over everything start to finish. He helped us through process of getting our marriage license. The day of the ceremony was perfect, especially because of Dr. Dan. His words made our day special. Family members and friends even commented that he lead a fantastic, meaningful ceremony; they are still talking about it. We cannot say enough about the special relation we formed over the last year with Dr Dan. We cannot be more thankful.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Dr. Dan Lamey 18
    Dr. Dan Lamey 19

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

From the moment we first talked with Dr. Dan, we knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He took the time to get to know us, guided us along the way, and always made time for a conversations. You can't go wrong with having Dr. Dan as your officiant!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Pat · Married on 04/13/2018

Our military son and his fiancee wanted to be married with only three weeks notice to accommodate his transfer to Korea. Dr Dan made it all happen. He met with the bride and groom and got to know them personally. He was a caring counseler, and the voice of reason during a hectic time. He is the personification of "Pastor" and we were so very fortunate to have had the benefit of his guidance. Thank you, Dr Dan, for your efforts in creating a most memorable ceremony.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Mel · Married on 03/24/2018

WOW! Talk about an AMAZING officiant. Dr. Dan was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish. We skyped multiple times before the wedding, got to know each other, and he truly made our ceremony absolutely spectacular. He is so helpful and really gave us many options for what we would want out of the ceremony. He would do anything we wanted.

There was a jazz festival happening across the water from where our ceremony was, they were supposed to start after our ceremony was finished. They started their festival during our ceremony, and all we could hear was somebody speaking over the loud speaker. Dr. Dan handled this situation in this best way possible. Ignoring it would not have done any good, he acknowledged that it was going on, he spoke louder, and he made light of it.

I cannot say enough amazing things about him. 100% have him officiate your wedding! All of our guests were amazed and could not compliment him enough. My father-in-law even asked if he could fly to Colorado to officiate his daughters wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Signe · Married on 03/17/2018

Dr. Dan was incredible. He was funny, sincere, and just made the whole wedding start with a good vibe. All of our guests would not stop talking about how our ceremony was actually fun to listen to and they all had a great time. PHEW! We knew we could trust in Dr. Dan but when it came down to the wedding he nailed it!

Before the wedding Dr. Dan is great with getting to know the couple and really making the ceremony what they dream. We couldn't have asked or wanted a better officiant. Thank you so much, Dr. Dan, you were awesome!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Raechel · Married on 02/17/2018

Dr. Dan truly made our wedding day special! He was sincere, genuine, and really touched everyone's hearts during our ceremony! His advice, and guidance is invaluable! I highly recommend Dr. Dan on your big day! Everything was perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Christina · Married on 12/31/2017

Dan took his time to get to know my husband and I. He wanted to know us personally and do exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Both my husband and I felt so comfortable around him! We cannot thank Dr. Dan enough for making our wedding exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Dr. Dan Lamey 20

Meredith · Married on 12/31/2017

Best officiant ever

Dr. DAN gave me the confidence on my wedding day to not have to wonder or worry and just follow his lead. After meeting and speaking with Dr. Dan it was clear we were in good hands. I am beyond thrilled the way our ceremony went. He was just enough, light hearted while still taking it serious and just enough humor to help us relax and be in the moment. Thank you Dr. Dan.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Sasha

Sasha · Married on 12/15/2017

We got married last week at the JW Marriott Marco Island, and Dr. Dan was our officiant. Hiring him was by far one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! It was important to us to know the person who married us, and it is important to Dr. Dan as well - he met with us several times on Skype and once in person before the wedding, and together we came up with a ceremony script that had meaning to us and our families. He is a pleasant, genuine, and caring individual and we count ourselves lucky to now call him a friend! We got so many compliments on our ceremony - he did an amazing job! THANK YOU, DR. DAN!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Dr. Dan Lamey 21

Morgan · Married on 11/11/2017

Dr Dan was absolutely fantastic! He stepped for us when our family pastor got ill, just 2 WEEKS before our double wedding! He had another wedding in bonita at 4 that day, and still made it to us on time to start at 5, not something he would normally ever do, but insisted on helping us out! Not only that, but he knocked it out of the park! My friends and family were so impressed. And we are so grateful to him!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2017

Dr Dan Lamey really made our wedding special and our ceremony felt very personalized. He was flexible and able to improvise when needed! We were so happy that he was easy to work with and walked us through the steps multiple times since we came in from out of town.

Sent on 10/15/2017