88 Reviews for Dr. Dan Lamey

Presbyterian (1)
Lutheran (1)
Baptist (1)
88 Dr. Dan Lamey Reviews

Working with Dr Dan was amazing. Dr Dan took the time to review our individual needs. He met with us when we were in Naples each time we visited before the wedding and reviewed what we wanted and did not want in our ceremony. He took time to go over everything start to finish. He helped us through process of getting our marriage license. The day of the ceremony was perfect, especially because of Dr. Dan. His words made our day special. Family members and friends even commented that he lead a fantastic, meaningful ceremony; they are still talking about it. We cannot say enough about the special relation we formed over the last year with Dr Dan. We cannot be more thankful.

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Dr. Dan was the best officiant we could have hoped for!!
He spent time with us on multiple occasions (in person meetings, skype sessions and phone calls) and EVERY time we left with big smiles on our faces and 100% confidence that he was going to do an amazing job with our wedding. He has a really special way of making you feel completely comfortable with him. Our wedding was set to happen outside, but those stubborn FL storms found their way to our wedding site. Dan spoke with each of the guests personally to make sure they were aware of the plan and my wife's wishes to get married outside as soon as the rain passed. We've had so many guests praise his approach, calmness in the moment and overall leadership - they can't stop raving about him! It's not often that an Officiant is a major topic of discussion after the wedding but Dan the Man sure was! His deliverance of the ceremony was incredible. He incorporates so many personal touches - he made sure to spin the rain clouds that had passed as a beautiful thing. Our friends think he's a lyricist.
Please take our word for it and choose Dr. Dan as your officiant! You'll be so happy you did.

Profile Picture Dan, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Catholic

Our military son and his fiancee wanted to be married with only three weeks notice to accommodate his transfer to Korea. Dr Dan made it all happen. He met with the bride and groom and got to know them personally. He was a caring counseler, and the voice of reason during a hectic time. He is the personification of "Pastor" and we were so very fortunate to have had the benefit of his guidance. Thank you, Dr Dan, for your efforts in creating a most memorable ceremony.

Profile Picture Pat, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

WOW! Talk about an AMAZING officiant. Dr. Dan was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish. We skyped multiple times before the wedding, got to know each other, and he truly made our ceremony absolutely spectacular. He is so helpful and really gave us many options for what we would want out of the ceremony. He would do anything we wanted.

There was a jazz festival happening across the water from where our ceremony was, they were supposed to start after our ceremony was finished. They started their festival during our ceremony, and all we could hear was somebody speaking over the loud speaker. Dr. Dan handled this situation in this best way possible. Ignoring it would not have done any good, he acknowledged that it was going on, he spoke louder, and he made light of it.

I cannot say enough amazing things about him. 100% have him officiate your wedding! All of our guests were amazed and could not compliment him enough. My father-in-law even asked if he could fly to Colorado to officiate his daughters wedding!

Profile Picture Mel, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Dan was incredible. He was funny, sincere, and just made the whole wedding start with a good vibe. All of our guests would not stop talking about how our ceremony was actually fun to listen to and they all had a great time. PHEW! We knew we could trust in Dr. Dan but when it came down to the wedding he nailed it!

Before the wedding Dr. Dan is great with getting to know the couple and really making the ceremony what they dream. We couldn't have asked or wanted a better officiant. Thank you so much, Dr. Dan, you were awesome!

Profile Picture Signe, 3/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Dan truly made our wedding day special! He was sincere, genuine, and really touched everyone's hearts during our ceremony! His advice, and guidance is invaluable! I highly recommend Dr. Dan on your big day! Everything was perfect! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Raechel, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion

Dan took his time to get to know my husband and I. He wanted to know us personally and do exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Both my husband and I felt so comfortable around him! We cannot thank Dr. Dan enough for making our wedding exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We got married last week at the JW Marriott Marco Island, and Dr. Dan was our officiant. Hiring him was by far one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! It was important to us to know the person who married us, and it is important to Dr. Dan as well - he met with us several times on Skype and once in person before the wedding, and together we came up with a ceremony script that had meaning to us and our families. He is a pleasant, genuine, and caring individual and we count ourselves lucky to now call him a friend! We got so many compliments on our ceremony - he did an amazing job! THANK YOU, DR. DAN!

Profile Picture Sasha, 12/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr Dan was absolutely fantastic! He stepped for us when our family pastor got ill, just 2 WEEKS before our double wedding! He had another wedding in bonita at 4 that day, and still made it to us on time to start at 5, not something he would normally ever do, but insisted on helping us out! Not only that, but he knocked it out of the park! My friends and family were so impressed. And we are so grateful to him!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr Dan Lamey really made our wedding special and our ceremony felt very personalized. He was flexible and able to improvise when needed! We were so happy that he was easy to work with and walked us through the steps multiple times since we came in from out of town.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

When we first booked our venue in Naples, our original coordinator suggested Dr. Dan to officiate our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with him! Right from the beginning he promised a unique wedding ceremony that fit our personalities and requests, and he definitely delivered. He has a bunch of ceremony templates to choose from, and has ALL of them memorized - seriously, he doesn't read one word. Everyone commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, and we owe it all to Dr. Dan!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We booked Dr. Dan for our destination wedding at South Seas Resort in Captiva upon recommendation from Rhonda at the resort. This was one of the easiest decisions we made as Dr. Dan made us feel like we had known him for years at our first meeting. He guided us through the process with a few face time calls as we were planning from afar, and always answered any quesion big or small- he even provided us some recommendations for other vendors when we asked. He is a true professional and customized the ceremony for us perfectly. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how great Dr. Dan was. If you are getting married in the Naples/Ft Meyers area, call Dr. Dan!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We booked Dr. Dan to officiant our wedding. He really made the best effort to get to know us prior to the wedding and tailor the ceremony to reflect us. It was as if he had known us for years. He spoke really meaningful words about love and what marriage signifies, which was very special. It wasn't cookie cutter at all. Our guests were complimenting how awesome he was afterwards! Thank you Dr. Dan - you really made our ceremony special!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Dan is truly one of a kind! My husband and I had a series of meetings with him and he became part of the family! He really gets to know his couples so that he can customize your ceremony to your personalities! We loved our wedding ceremony and our guests really enjoyed his words and the experience he gave.

Profile Picture Madison, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Baptist, Catholic, No Denomination

Dr. Dan did such a great job at our wedding! We spoke over the phone prior to the wedding date so he could get an idea of the type of vibe we were going for at the ceremony and made some great suggestions! Then he also reviewed everything with me and my father before the ceremony, just to double check the details. The service was so great and everyone commented on what a wonderful job he did on the ceremony throughout our reception!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are from Illinois and needed a pastor to marry us at our destination wedding, so when Tori at Casa Ybel recommended Dr. Dan, we gave him a call. He called us back right away and seemed very excited to be doing our wedding! We spoke with him several times via Face Time about our ceremony, and when we finally met him, we found him to be very warm, personable, and funny. During the ceremony, he managed to personalize his homily to make it sound as if he had known us for years...and even we almost forgot that we had just met him not that long ago! This man clearly has a passion for Christian marriage, which was exactly what we were looking for in a pastor! Thank you, Dr. Dan for helping to get our marriage off to a great start!

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/6/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

It doesn't get any better- do not look any further. Dr. Dan was warm, smart, LOUD (he used his Radio voice outdoors!), creative (he had to marry us TWICE due to the rain), engaging with both our family and guests, and best of all- he treated us like one of his very own. Every one of my 175 guests came up to tell me how wonderful he was! Like I said, Do not look any further and book Dr. Dan ASAP!

Profile Picture Terra, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Officiant

There are not enough amazing things to say about Dr. Dan Lamey.

Dr. Dan required to meet with us a few times before the wedding to get to know us. And we are so happy we did. He learned about who we are and helped us understand each other and what we can do to make each other happy. You can tell that he loves what he does because it shows in his face and in his ceremony speech.

Two days before our wedding we met with our venue to go over small details and found that the venue had switched management and our wedding coordinator told us that she would not be present at our rehearsal. Originally we didn't need Dr. Dan to be there but after our meeting with the venue we called and asked Dr. Dan if he could help us out for our rehearsal. Dr. Dan was at the venue before any of us even got to there. He took control of the situation and gave us such a sense of comfort knowing he was there.

On the wedding day, Dr. Dan showed up an hour early and talked to people as they showed up getting to know them. During the ceremony he was perfect! We are not religious or a very serious couple and Dr. Dan matched our personalities perfect making people laugh along with the perfect amount of happy tears. We had so many compliments from guests at our wedding how amazing he did!

Thank you so much Dr. Dan for making our ceremony so memorable.

Profile Picture Marissa, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Dr. Dan was probably the most memorable aspect of our wedding ceremony. He was energetic, captivating and his overall demeanor is truly unmatched by anyone else. He has a heart of gold! He took time to meet with us before our wedding to get to know my husband and I. He carefully listened to all of our quirks and incorporated what truly makes us "us" into our wedding ceremony. Not only is he an amazing officiant, but he's also an amazing friend.

Profile Picture User7642026, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We could not have been more thrilled with Dr. Dan. Not only was he accommodating and professional, but he did everything he could to make sure the entire day went perfectly for us. He took the time to get to know us, and customized our ceremony so that it truly reflected who we are as a couple. All of our guests were raving about what an excellent job he did officiating. We are so grateful to have found him - he was a big part in making our day so special.

Profile Picture amy, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are not married yet. Dec. 3rd of this year but i knew the first time talking with Dr. Dan on the phone that he would be the one marrying my fiance and I. He is extremely personable and "just gets it". You can tell just by having a short conversation over the phone that he was meant to be on this earth to help find true love in couples and solidify that love. We are overjoyed with Dr. Dan and him getting to spend the most important days of our lives with us!!!

Profile Picture Darci, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Hire him.... hire him.... hire him!!!! Dr. Dan is out of this world!!! It's been three weeks since our wedding and I STILL have people talking about the amzing job that he did. We got to meet with Dr Dan over lemonade a couple of months before the wedding and loved what he had to say and he truly delivered the day of. He made everything so easy and although I was very nervous the day of he has a calming effect that just calmed me right down which helped me to not only enjoy the ceremony but to REMEMBER it too. My husband was raised Catholic but I wasn't and Dr. Dan was able to incorporate the Catholic traditions into the ceremony and even included several bible versus which definitely added to the ceremony. He is an absolute professional who knows what he's doing and you definitely get what you pay for. Oh.... and he's funny... we had a couple of chuckles throughout the ceremony which was AWESOME!! As the bride we don't remember much by the time the day is over but the one thing that I definitely remember was our amazing ceremony!!! Thank you Dr. Dan for contributing to our perfect day! - Vita and Scott

Profile Picture Vita, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meeting Dr. Dan and having him marry us, was truly a blessing. Dr. Dan took time to get to know my husband and ,I and showed genuine interest in our lives and our story. He parlayed that into a beautiful ceremony filled with laughter and tears. All of our guests were so impressed with him and thought we had known him for years! We are so thankful and appreciative that Dr. Dan married us. Wouldn't change that for anything!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/26/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We aren't married yet, but I knew within 5 minutes of talking to Dr. Dan on the phone that he was going to be the one to marry us. Everything he talked to us about at our first meeting was everything I had ever imagined for our wedding. We have only met once so far, but I know we will be able to meet as many times as we need to with him before we get married. I can't wait to have Dr. Dan marry my fiance and I later this year!

Profile Picture Jenyl, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews