Custom Ceremonies For All Occasions

Cape Coral, FL View map

Allow me to create a Wedding Day that will reflect the beauty and spirituality of your special day. As I custom write your Ceremony, I try to focus on the the love a couple have for each other and their uniqueness. Your ceremony can be traditional, non-traditional, religious, interfaith, non-denominational, inter cultural or anything you desire. I can seamlessly incorporate the culture and practices from both families. Whether Religious, Spiritual, Civil or just down right different it is you're looking for, the ceremony you want you will get from me.

If you choose to write your own vows, I will create a Ceremony that reflects your thoughts and feelings. If you allow me the honor of writing your vows, with your help, I will make them distinctly and unforgettably you.

Having grown up in this beautiful, tropical paradise, I am, of course, extremely knowledgeable with the area and can offer wonderful suggestions for the finest event coordinators, vendors and accommodations in the area, to make your special day perfect for you.