Do Amore Reviews

34 | Houston, TX

34 Reviews for Do Amore

Jeff 路 Getting married on 06/09/2022

Best customer experience I've ever had

Do Amore goes completely above and beyond their due diligence. I love their business model and the fact that you can see exactly which water project your money is going toward.
    When I was picking a stone and asking where it came from (ethics, etc.), Krish (the founder of the company) personally called me and spent 15-20 minutes answering all of my questions, then found options that met my criteria and budget and emailed to me later that day to help me find the perfect match. I can't emphasize enough how pleasant and helpful this company is every step of the way in the ring-buying process. Thank you, Do Amore!

Sent on 11/12/2019

N.s. 路 Getting married on 01/10/2022

One of a kind service for a one of a kind ring

Hannah and the Do Amore team did great in working with me to select a stone and put my ideas into an amazing custom ring. It turned out even better than I hoped it would.

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Morgan

Morgan T. 路 Getting married on 11/13/2021

The most perfect ring. Use them! This is a sign!

In a word: WOW! Do Amore is everything you can ask for in a company.

First off, you're probably wondering where exactly they are: they're EVERYWHERE, because they're entirely online. They are based out of Houston, Texas but they make you feel like you're their best customer no matter where you live! KEEP READING BECAUSE THIS IS THE BOMB!!! SERIOUSLY YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO CONSIDER OTHER PLACES. Just go in store to random ones to try stuff on so you get an idea... and let Do Amore do the rest!

They鈥檙e so kind, knowledgable, and professional!
    When we first started looking at engagement rings... (okay when I started looking 馃槈) I was blown away with the mission of Do Amore and Krish鈥檚 story. Going to school in west Texas, I became very familiar with the oil realm/knew lots of people in that field. What I didn鈥檛 know is the amount of water that pours out to waste before you hit oil, Krish鈥檚 story shed light on that. I鈥檓 one of those people who buys the red iPhone bc when it鈥檚 the same price and goes to a great cause... why wouldn鈥檛 you?! That鈥檚 what this felt like to me, except you can customize everything and work one on one with people who really really care. I must have emailed 100x with Corrine, Krish, and Hannah when my fianc茅 and I were looking for the perfect stone and then setting. We ended up going custom and they were so quick and responsive from start to finish!!

We will DEFINITELY be purchasing the wedding band from them and cannot recommend them enough. Even with the amazing mission and website that looked legit, the options of ethically mined diamonds/lab diamonds (which I knew I wanted ethical/traceable or lab) and the great reviews, we were torn over making such a big purchase online. NO REGRETS. It is the most stunning thing I鈥檝e ever laid my eyes on and I鈥檓 so so thankful my amazing fianc茅 agreed to work with them to create my dream ring. Trusting them was the best decision we made, we get compliments ALL the time and knowing that something that represents our unending love, also goes to support an unending need for clean water is just so fulfilling for lack of better words.

I can鈥檛 express enough how thrilled we are with the result & how incredible their customer service has been! If you have any part of you questioning, let this be your sign to GO FOR IT!!!!!!! They even went to the marketplace to find the perfect diamond for us when they didn鈥檛 have the perfect one in stock... seriously this company is incredible.
    When we have professional pics done I鈥檒l have to post more bc this doesn鈥檛 do my beautiful 1.71 carat color F no fluorescence ring justice!! Also they made the side stones custom bc when I tried on random rings at a jeweler I realized I wanted more exposed diamonds rather than a channel setting & less diamonds so they don鈥檛 rub between my fingers. This review is all over the place so forgive me but hopefully y鈥檃ll get the point!!
    DO NOT HESITATE!!!!!!! Do Amore, thank you so so much!!

Also, it's been 2 months since we got engaged now and you'd be shocked by how often I get complimented on it/asked about it/my fianc茅 gets credit for his taste lol!! I'm never going to get over this incredibly beautiful dream come true!

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa K. 路 Getting married on 10/20/2021

The most stunning ring ever!

My fianc茅 recently proposed to me with the Elle ring in yellow gold with a lab diamond and it鈥檚 literally the ring of my dreams. It鈥檚 so delicate and well made. They were super helpful and helped my boyfriend pick a lab diamond that would match the color of the ring better than the one he had originally picked. Can not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Esther

Esther 路 Getting married on 07/16/2021

We love Do Amore!

We are absolutely in LOVE with Do Amore! My fiance got me my dream ring and worked very closely with Do Amore. They were so helpful and super responsive. And they did their best to get the best diamond possible for the best price. They were the best to work with and I would recommend them to everyone. The ring is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen and I can't stop looking at it! And not only were they so easy to work with and not only was it so beautiful, this ring helps build a water well for a developing country. This ring is so meaningful. Thank you Do Amore for the best ring ever.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Nirosh W. 路 Getting married on 06/25/2021

Absolutely perfect in every way!

My main reason for choosing Do Amore is their sustainability approach and the environmental impact the company as a whole is making on our planet! In my opinion it was above and beyond what any of the other companies were doing for the rest of the world.

I had absolutely no experience with jewelry. I did not know how sizes, values, styles, gems, bands or anything worked at all!
    Allison was extremely nice with helping me understand the ins and outs of what I needed to know and very patient in helping me provide them with the right information to custom make the engagement ring!
    We had about 65 emails to and from each other before I received the ring.

In addition to that, I have been in contact with the business owners (Krish and Hannah) themselves who helped me with further maintenance, resizing and reinforcing the delicate product that was created at my request! They have been very reasonable, accommodating and understanding.

I highly recommend working with them to choose that one special ring to mark that special milestone in your life!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Simon

Simon B. 路 Married on 01/08/2020

Great company

The team at Do Amore was very helpful and very fast answering all my questions. When the ring showed up, it was absolutely stunning. Thank-you Do Amore!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Mark

Mark P. 路 Married on 12/31/2019

Do Amore were start to finish awesome

I had been researching diamonds for months and thought I had reached a point where I knew all I needed to know. I had even picked a stone and a ring, then I happened on the Do Amore site and started chatting with Krish on-line. I told him about the stone I had chosen and he asked me a few questions about it. When he explained what Do Amore was all about and how their diamonds were not only ethical but provided clean water for people that didn't have it I was sold. Krish helped me pick out a new diamond that was even more spectacular than the one I had chosen and even matched the price. They then custom-designed the ring for me based on what I was looking for and what I knew my fiance would love.
    The design and build was done in less than two weeks and delivered in time for my Christmas day proposal.
    The ring was spectacular, perfect in every detail and the stone was the most beautiful I had ever seen. My fiance was blown away with its striking beauty.
    I have since commissioned Do Amore to design a matching wedding band with input from my very excited Fiance.
    A special thanks to Allision and Krish who made me feel like I was their only customer.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby C. 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful company for a meaningful engagement ring

Do Amore has been on my list for a long time while I kicked around the timing of popping the question. They were a pleasure to work with and even had suggestions for cohabitating couples such as us. If you are looking for an engagement ring that is impactful on lives more than just your intended, I would highly recommend Do Amore.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

My fiance and I were struggling to find jewelers who we had confidence in re: ethical sourcing and business practices. No matter how much I liked a ring, it was important to us to only purchase from a retailer who did not contribute to the often-toxic world of jewelry selling.

Finding DoAmore was a wonderful stroke of luck. Not only did they ethically source, but they also actively gave back to the world.

We got a Forever One moissanite set in a palladium Patronus band. It's unique, while still being simple and timeless. I get compliments on it constantly (it's hard to miss with how sparkly it is!).

Not only that, but my fiance has raved about their customer service. His customer service rep walked him through every step and was always available to answer his questions along the way.

Their prices were extremely fair, given the quality of their product. Everywhere else I looked with similar designs were far more expensive, so it's especially lucky that my favorite option just so happened to be from DoAmore.

The fact that they give so much back and are so conscientious in running their business is extremely heartening and left us feeling great about our choice.

So in short: I stumbled across my absolute dream ring (the Patronus took my breath away when I saw the picture) and it just so happened to be available with Forever One Moissanite (the stone I wanted), and it was priced very well, and it was being offered by the one company that displayed the values we'd been hoping to find. Add in their top notch customer service, and I can't imagine a better place to buy from.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Mitchell 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Everything about Do Amore is exceptional. The customer service and design process was flawless. Don鈥檛 be hesitant about this company, they are the real deal. The special woman in your life will love the fact that her ring is ethically sourced and helping to contribute to clean drinking water in underdeveloped countries. Buying a ring with Do Amore brings an added dimension of purpose to your engagement ring. You won鈥檛 find a more beautiful ring in any of the box store jewelers, the craftsmanship of Do Amore rings are exceptional and the quality of the ethically sourced diamonds are amazing. I鈥檝e never seen a ring shine so bright! Thanks Do Amore!

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • Claire

Claire R. 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning and morally conscious

I love my wedding ring so much! Designing, ordering and receiving a customized engagement ring was so easy! All of the interactions with DoAmore were so easy and professional. We had a customized ring and stone combination and they made it seem like it was no problem at all. Absolutely no issues working with them, and an incredible final product.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Tammy 路 Married on 09/08/2018

We got a custom engagement and wedding ring set done and they're absolutely gorgeous! We loved the ring set from another site but wanted a moissanite center stone, palladium, and a super low setting. DoAmore can do all of that plus it feels great to see the rings making an impact in India! The custom process took less than a month (even including holidays) and from the first email I sent on Dec 29th to receiving the ring on Jan 24th, Allison was with us every step of the way. She answered all of our questions, gave us pricing options super quick, plus gave us advice on what would look best when we were undecided about which stones to go with. They were great about giving us an updated design per our feedback even though we picked the original design in the end (they're so good, they knew what we wanted before we even did). The rings came in this beautiful wooden box with really quick shipping (granted we're in the same city so it was 1-day vs 3-day shipping). The price point was extremely hard to beat, even with it being a custom design. I absolutely love everything about the rings <3 <3 Highly recommend going with DoAmore!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I love this company so much. My fiance was able to purchase a beautiful sapphire engagement ring for me. I love knowing that it is 100% ethically made, complete with recycled gold, an ethically sourced sapphire and diamonds, and even an earth-conscious box. After watching the film Blood Diamond years ago, I knew that I never wanted support the diamond industry and all of its corruption. I love that I can tell this story to everyone who asks me why I chose to get a sapphire ring. And I'm excited to support this company again when my fiance and I purchase our wedding bands. It's amazing how some of the proceeds help to drill a well in a poverty-stricken nation. Since my fiance and I both love volunteering and traveling on mission trips, this is absolutely perfect for us. I am so thankful that a company like Do Amore exists.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mary 路 Married on 07/15/2017

Do Amore is the best choice for an engagement ring. The ethical choices of the company are fantastic as well as the customer service I received from Jerad. Do Amore is AWESOME!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Meg 路 Married on 02/19/2017

Absolutely wonderful service! Krish put us at ease, and was very very personable when it came to the phone conversations. It scared me to order our rings online, but I am so glad that we made this decision. Don't be afraid to order your ring from here, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kendra 路 Married on 10/03/2016

I found Do Amore online when looking for options to give my fiancee as he was shopping for an engagement ring. I loved their designs, and one of my pet interests is the availability (or lack thereof) of clean water. Not only that, they are one of the few places I found that carries Moissanite--which I really wanted because of my issues with the diamond industry. I love the look of diamond, and I'm hard on jewelry, so the ability of the stone to hold up to everyday wear is important (thus a white sapphire wasn't really an option for me). So Moissanite was the perfect choice. Nearly as hard as a diamond, and perfect because it's lab-created, not to mention more cost-effective which is just icing on the cake!

That said, lots of jewelers get snobby when asked about moissanite. Do Amore just carries it as an option on their website, which I thought was awesome. But they also carry diamond and white sapphire for those who prefer a natural stone. So, I sent my soon to be fiancee some of my favorite designs from Do Amore. It's beautiful and perfect and the customer service was outstanding. Not to mention very reasonably priced. The settings were less than most of the local vendors we looked at, and the center stone was very reasonable, even for Moissanite. PLUS 2 people get clean water for life through a charity I already support. Can't do better than that.

I highly recommend Do Amore.

***For those who care, whether or not a diamond is certified "conflict-free" doesn't really matter because that's not how socio-political conflicts work. The diamond industry creates super-inflated prices that are not based on supply, which creates the demand and thus the conflict, so I'd definitely suggest looking into an alternative if you're concerned about those things...but off my soap box. Don't want to judge--just want people to know there's an alternative.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Nea 路 Married on 07/01/2016

I could not have asked for better service and quality from a jeweler, especially online. We were nervous about buying online, but Krish put us at ease and really knew what he was talking about when we posed several questions about timing, the product, and options. He really cared about what we wanted and wanted everything to be perfect for us. I endorse Do Amore 100%!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Ellie 路 Married on 10/31/2015

Krish was so great to work with! He helped us create an absolutely gorgeous custom design for my engagement ring and my wedding band. We were able to get lab diamonds and recycled gold so that the rings were completely ethical, plus with Do Amore's Give Clean Water program we were able to give back to those in need. Krish also advised that I use green moissanite instead of emerald as my main stone, which was a great decision. It's a beautiful gem and stronger than emerald (nearly as hard as diamond!). With the lifetime warranty, when the main stone got a little loose in the setting, I shipped it back to Texas and Krish fixed it promptly for free. I was a little dubious at first about trusting an online company with such a large purchase, but everything was just perfect! I recommend Do Amore wholeheartedly and unreservedly every time I get a compliment on my ring . . . which is quite often!

Sent on 08/07/2016
  • User4425027 路 2+ years ago

I cannot speak highly enough about the service we received from Do Amore when looking for an engagement ring. My fiance found the gemstone that she wanted on their website with the help of Krish. He was very helpful and spent a great deal of time helping us find just the right stone. My fiance had also purchased gem stones from somewhere else that she wanted mounted in a custom setting.

Again, Krish was very helpful getting the gems delivered to their shop. The time frame he quoted us was exact and the price was great!

We could not be happier with our purchase or the skill and service we received from Do Amore. I will highly recommend them to everyone!

Thanks, Krish!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Joseph 路 Married on 09/19/2015

Put simply, I got a better ring than I expected, when I expected it, and with some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. Combine these facts with the knowledge that the light of love will not only shine from my fiances finger, but in the lives of those less fortunate, and I could not be happier.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Jacob 路 Married on 07/25/2015

I first contacted Do Amore with a very specific list of questions. I wanted to create the perfect rings for myself and my fianc茅. Mine, consisted of a two-ring construction and I wanted a white, emerald-cut sapphire for the stone. I then applauded their efforts to give two people per-ring access to clean water for life. What I got back in response was a very enthusiastic e-mail from Krish, the founder of Do Amore, detailing the process of how they work and that he was very particular about the selection of white sapphires and that they'd be happy to accommodate my custom ring design and meet my criteria. After the design process, the total was startlingly competitive and the ethical ramifications unmatched.

Sent on 09/19/2014
  • User4650460 路 2+ years ago

My husband and I both got the finger print bands and we love them! They made sure we got everything in on time and everything was right. They fit us both great and they look fantastic! We wanted to get finger print rings but others that we looked at were way too expensive! These were reasonably priced, especially since we not only got rings but we gave 4 people clean water for life! I recommend them to all my friends that are getting married or if anyone is thinking of proposing. Even though it was online they were still personable and clearly cared that everything was right.

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • User5013343 路 2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience working with Krish and his team and Do Amore. We love our rings. My partner got the Einstein ring, and Do Amore created a matching ring for me. The quality is great. The service was amazing. I called to see if my order could be rushed, and it was no problem. They took care of me and kept me up to date on every stage of the process. I was so impressed with their service and quality even under rushed circumstances. If anything is wrong, I am sure they will make it right. At first I was worried about the size (it turned out to be perfect) but they assured me that I could send it back and get it resized without problem. My advice would be to feel free to call them and email them, and no doubt, you will feel confident you are in good hands. I strongly recommend them because they are awesome and because of the amazing work they do for the environment and developing countries. So happy my rings have such a great story.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Ryann 路 Married on 12/06/2014

I have never been so happy with a company. The representatives were helpful from the very start, and were so knowledgeable about everything. When comparing pricing with other online vendors, I was pleasantly shocked that Do Amore was on par, and even cheaper in a few cases (I thought because there rings help people in need, they would increase the price. This was not the case). The representatives were not pushy at all, and to the contrary, they actually encouraged me to consider a different option that was less costly.

Even though I was involved in the process, the last few weeks my fiance did everything. I love the ring he chose for me, and the fact that it helps people in need is a great bonus. One thing I noticed is that the side diamonds on my ring are whiter and nicer than what I was expecting based on trips to my local jewelers. This was a great bonus as well.

Sent on 10/18/2013