22 Reviews for DMD Photography

Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)
22 DMD Photography Reviews

Dawne was very professional and easy going. We had a great time and the pictures were amazing!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawn and pat were very personable and great! It was very easy to work with them and they took amazing pictures!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne was absolutely amazing! She arrived at my house in time to get great pictures of me getting ready while her husband went and photographed the guys. They snapped great pictures throughout the entire day. The pictures from the ceremony captured the perfect candid moments and the staged pictures in the church after are absolutely beautiful. It was cold and rainy the day of our wedding, so didn’t get as many pictures outside as we would have liked because the kids all freezing, but Dawne assured us she knew some great places to take pictures at Hotel Lafayette, where our reception was, and she didn’t disappoint. They stayed well into the night to capture our guests in moments we never would have seen otherwise throughout the reception. She had sneak peak photos ready us for us THAT NIGHT and we received all our pictures (over 1,000!) within a few short weeks. She is incredibly professional, responsive and attentive. I would recommend DMD to anyone!

Profile Picture Becky, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne was amazing and so easy to work with! Not only was she awesome the day of the wedding, she was awesome AFTER the wedding. She had my photos back to me in three weeks! I have a friend who was married 10/8/16 and she STILL does not have her photos back! What I wanted to say to her was "you should have used DMD Photography!" Thank you again Dawne and Pat!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This review is long overdue! We had our wedding back in August and Dawne did a beautiful job! She captured all of the big moments and things that we had missed that night too. We truly do cherish the photos that she did! Thank you!

Profile Picture jenna, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne was absolutely fantastic! We are so glad we found her and were so lucky she was available for my son's wedding day. Her style is exactly what we were looking for – beautifully crafted, artistically awesome photos. She captured every special moment from the day and was so incredibly unobtrusive you barely knew she was there. We love the photos so much, and would 100% recommend her.

Profile Picture Anne, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Slideshow

Dawne was an amazing photographer. Nothing but compliments for every bit of detail that she did. I am a busy person who has two jobs and she was flexible and her reminders helped me stay grounded throughout our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is patient, kind and understanding. She's also very easy to get along with and not once did I feel pressured or felt she was stuck up- she's a down to earth person. Our wedding was held in August of 2016 at Spring Lake Winery in Lockport- her and her husband Pat did an amazing job and the photos came out excellent. Pat was with us guys and Dawne was with the girls- it was a good combination. Dawne had great photo ideas and we took some photos by the winery's cabin, by the train tracks and we were simply both amazed. Turn around for the photos was quick- and we are in talks with her to due headshots for our private practice.

Profile Picture Richard, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had options and well prepared. Quick turn time on providing pictures.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend dmd photography to anyone. They did a wonderful job
They were very flexible and my
Pictures turned out beautiful. Thank you
So much for making my wedding
Wonderful.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The 4 hour package turned out great!

Profile Picture David, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dawne and Phil were fantastic! They were flexable, patient, and very creative. My husband and I love the photos that we recieved for the wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture joyce, 10/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was fantastic, from professionalism to speed. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. She was constantly moving, always taking pictures. She was GREAT!

Profile Picture Meg, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawn was professional and accommodating. We received our copies within a week of the wedding. We were very pleased with the photos and highly recommend Dawne.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne was fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! She was very prompt and kept in contact with us to ensure we were happy with our picture selections. She built a fabulous wedding album that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! She and her fiance took so many unique pictures that truly captured who we are as a couple. Thank you so much for all your hard work! We will continue to keep you in mind the next time we need pictures taken in the Buffalo area. (=

Profile Picture Holly , 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne was amazing and the quality of her work is incredible. It was very easy to communicate with her. She was very helpful with suggestions on arrival times based on what pictures we were looking to take before the ceremony. All of the pictures she took look absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with the 8 x 8 book and the 5x7 pictures that Dawne printed for us. Her prices are unbelievable for the quality of her work.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was pleasantly surprised on how many pictures I had received from Dawne. She was very sweet and accommodating the day of our wedding, and very understanding because the whole bridal party was not yet ready when she arrived at our hotel room. She really captured the essence of our emotions we were feeling on our day, and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great Photographer!!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne was amazing to work with! we are so pleased with her work and she has a photo package to fit any budget. She catered to any request we had, she was timely, professional and she had a great sense of humor which made our day even more fun

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographers were excellent. She had a lot of great ideas for poses that I would not have come up with on my own! She scoped out the are to find the best spots to take pictures as well. I was very pleased.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne was great to work with and provided tremendous value for the money spent. She took so many fantastic shots that it was hard to narrow them down for the albumn. She made the photography for our wedding seem so effortless and we never felt intruded upon. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DMD did a great job with our wedding. We had a destination wedding overseas so our guests were not able to witness our vows. DMD did a wonderful presentation of our ceremony and honeymoon pictures for everyone at our reception. The show that DMD put together moved a lot of people; in fact we have gotten many requests for copies.

DMD also did the photography for our reception. DMD was professional and courteous, and worked well with us. There were so many great creative shots. Later DMD was able to put everything together in a photo book for us.

Overall working with DMD was a easy and we could not be happier with the results!

Profile Picture george, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne's work and attention to detail is impeccable. She has the innate ability to not only capture special moments in beautiful images but to impart feeling in the final product. We love her-highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawne did an amazing job, we are very happy with our pictures! Not to mention we got our pictures ALOT faster than we thought we would. i highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Amie, 3/12/11, 1 Review