DJ ROCKY Reviews

13 Reviews for DJ ROCKY

1 User photo

DJ ROCKY 1

Laiju · Married on 10/04/2018

Rocky DJ'd my wedding. He took time to consult and plan from the time we left the church to our arrival at the hall and had the crowd dancing till 2AM. He is meticulous to detail and make our wedding a memorable one.

Nena · Married on 03/31/2018

If you are wanting creativity, love and happiness, this is the Dj to hire........he had us on the dance floor all night!!!!! When he DJs you can see how much he loves to do what he does. I will also be hiring him for my wedding soon!!! :)

Simmi · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Rocky is AMAZING! I'm still getting compliments and comments about the music. We are from Miami so it was a lot of coordination over email and phone but he made it super easy! He totally got the feel and vibe we wanted AND he had our friends and family dancing all night long! There is absolutely nothing to worry about. He will not let you down! It was all so perfect! I definitely recommend him!

Thank you so much for everything!!!

Mona · Married on 04/15/2017

If I could give double the ratings I would! From the moment we met rocky in the preliminary planning stages, we knew we had to book him quickly! Rocky is a true experienced DJ, he had some awesome and creative ideas. It is easy to book any DJ for an event, but Rocky sets himself apart because he has PASSION in what he does. He brings his full energy and out of the box personality full force in the baraat and Reception. 10 months have flown by and I still have people talking about the music and the baraat! He also surprised us with a collaboration of live instruments and Old Bollywood songs during dinner. He created a mini sit down concert which we did not expect.
    At the end of the night, Everyone chanted "One more song" he continued to play and hype the crowd- if he could play all night he would have, that is the type of DJ he is.
    We will continue to use ROCKY for any future events. Thank you for being such an extraordinary Talent DJ ROCKY!

• Y

Yash · Married on 11/26/2016

DJ Rocky is the master entertainer. He is the premium brand in DJs. We chose Rocky for our wedding in Miami, FL and can honesty say he exceeded any and all expectations! He was professional, thoughtful, organized, energetic, and creative. He has a special ability to connect with and energize both small and large audiences through his mic and music. He strived to make our wedding weekend unique and truly delivered that when he brought in a professional percussionist (playing tabla and dhol), that fused with the saxophone player from The Roots of NYC. All my wedding guests remember DJ Rocky. He left a lasting impression on everything. He truly made our wedding weekend! If you've come this far to considering Rocky, don't think twice. He is every bit worth it, for your wedding event!

DJ ROCKY 2

saumil · Married on 10/04/2014

My experience with Rocky as a Deejay was amazing!! Rocky not only took care of all the music, he handled the entire staff at the resort in Cancun. Rocky is a true professional and an artist. The weekend would not have been the same without him. I highly recommend his expertise and high energy..

D · Married on 03/31/2012

SPECTACULAR DJ! He kept people on the dance floor all night! Highly recommended!

Amita · Married on 08/22/2010

Rocky was great! He is more than just a DJ, but also a event coordinator. He kept the party going until 2 in the morning! Awesome music!

Ajay · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing. Its almost been a year since we have been married, and when you talk to friends they all say DJ Rocky started the morning and evening with a bang. He level set the event to be fun and energetic through the day. A true artist. When your friends start saying, "I wish I had DJ Rocky at my wedding", I absolutely know we made the right decision. Our friends will remember DJ Rocky more then they do the food or speeches. We had great food in our opinion vs other events we went to. And the speeches meant a lot to my wife and I. So to having him remembered by others is a above my expectations.

• Y

Yamini · Married on 12/31/2009

Rocky DJ’d my friends 40th birthday party and couldn’t of asked for a better DJ. He sure knows how to keep the crowd moving.

3.0
      3.0
      0.5

Very unprofessional, would not take requests. Furthermore, insulted an old ba and dada, and just had a very snobby attitude with everyone. Most of the track he played were quite old. Would NOT recommend!

1.8
      0.5

Good music, but poor professionalism. Insulted several people on the groom and bride side with his comments. Could not handle any criticism or suggestions. Kept saying "I have been doing this for years, do not tell me what to do." His boys also have a "I do not care attitude". He kept the party alive till late though. In short he is good as a DJ, but not very professional.

Ambrish · Married on 07/14/2018

1.0
      2.5
      1.0
      0.5

DJ Rocky, he can actually make you feel even more stressed out with how unorganized he is. For starters he can't retain ANYTHING you tell him. You'll continuously have to go over events details, times, locations, etc even after you've explained to him 10x! He acts like he's doing you a favor by reaching out to other vendors, tells you everything is going to be "all good" "i'll take care of it" but he just irritates other vendors in the process and then three-way calls you with those vendors to confirm basic information. He booked his airline tickets with baggage fees when he could have booked Southwest (without consultation), wanted to come in a full day early (completely unnecessary) all on our dime. He couldn't even handle booking a truck for the Baraat on his own. WHY? He claimed he couldn't find his drivers license. Which means he probably didn't have one. He wanted to hire another local DJ to set up equipment. WHY? 3 days before the wedding I sat down with him to go over all the songs we wanted played for the Baraat, Wedding, Reception. He requested us to rent two mixers for the events, He barely mixed anything for the Baraat, in fact he was playing full songs. He completely disregarded our requests and played whatever he wanted to play. This guy really wasn't worth the time or aggravation he caused, the music could have been much better if he had just played our requests. I can't recommend DJ Rocky.