12 Reviews for DJ ROCKY

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
12 DJ ROCKY Reviews

Rocky DJ'd my wedding. He took time to consult and plan from the time we left the church to our arrival at the hall and had the crowd dancing till 2AM. He is meticulous to detail and make our wedding a memorable one.

Profile Picture Laiju, 10/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are wanting creativity, love and happiness, this is the Dj to hire........he had us on the dance floor all night!!!!! When he DJs you can see how much he loves to do what he does. I will also be hiring him for my wedding soon!!! :)

Profile Picture Nena, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rocky is AMAZING! I'm still getting compliments and comments about the music. We are from Miami so it was a lot of coordination over email and phone but he made it super easy! He totally got the feel and vibe we wanted AND he had our friends and family dancing all night long! There is absolutely nothing to worry about. He will not let you down! It was all so perfect! I definitely recommend him!

Thank you so much for everything!!!

Profile Picture Simmi, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing. Its almost been a year since we have been married, and when you talk to friends they all say DJ Rocky started the morning and evening with a bang. He level set the event to be fun and energetic through the day. A true artist. When your friends start saying, "I wish I had DJ Rocky at my wedding", I absolutely know we made the right decision. Our friends will remember DJ Rocky more then they do the food or speeches. We had great food in our opinion vs other events we went to. And the speeches meant a lot to my wife and I. So to having him remembered by others is a above my expectations.

Profile Picture Ajay, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If I could give double the ratings I would! From the moment we met rocky in the preliminary planning stages, we knew we had to book him quickly! Rocky is a true experienced DJ, he had some awesome and creative ideas. It is easy to book any DJ for an event, but Rocky sets himself apart because he has PASSION in what he does. He brings his full energy and out of the box personality full force in the baraat and Reception. 10 months have flown by and I still have people talking about the music and the baraat! He also surprised us with a collaboration of live instruments and Old Bollywood songs during dinner. He created a mini sit down concert which we did not expect.
At the end of the night, Everyone chanted "One more song" he continued to play and hype the crowd- if he could play all night he would have, that is the type of DJ he is.
We will continue to use ROCKY for any future events. Thank you for being such an extraordinary Talent DJ ROCKY!

Profile Picture Mona, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rocky is the master entertainer. He is the premium brand in DJs. We chose Rocky for our wedding in Miami, FL and can honesty say he exceeded any and all expectations! He was professional, thoughtful, organized, energetic, and creative. He has a special ability to connect with and energize both small and large audiences through his mic and music. He strived to make our wedding weekend unique and truly delivered that when he brought in a professional percussionist (playing tabla and dhol), that fused with the saxophone player from The Roots of NYC. All my wedding guests remember DJ Rocky. He left a lasting impression on everything. He truly made our wedding weekend! If you've come this far to considering Rocky, don't think twice. He is every bit worth it, for your wedding event!

Photo for DJ ROCKY Review - Commanding the baraat... even the police was jamming!
Profile Picture Yash, 11/26/16, 1 Review
2.1

Very unprofessional, would not take requests. Furthermore, insulted an old ba and dada, and just had a very snobby attitude with everyone. Most of the track he played were quite old. Would NOT recommend!

Profile Picture User7016691, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My experience with Rocky as a Deejay was amazing!! Rocky not only took care of all the music, he handled the entire staff at the resort in Cancun. Rocky is a true professional and an artist. The weekend would not have been the same without him. I highly recommend his expertise and high energy..

Profile Picture saumil, 10/4/14, 1 Review
1.8

Good music, but poor professionalism. Insulted several people on the groom and bride side with his comments. Could not handle any criticism or suggestions. Kept saying "I have been doing this for years, do not tell me what to do." His boys also have a "I do not care attitude". He kept the party alive till late though. In short he is good as a DJ, but not very professional.

Profile Picture User4133929, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

SPECTACULAR DJ! He kept people on the dance floor all night! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture D, 3/31/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rocky was great! He is more than just a DJ, but also a event coordinator. He kept the party going until 2 in the morning! Awesome music!

Profile Picture Amita, 8/22/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rocky DJ’d my friends 40th birthday party and couldn’t of asked for a better DJ. He sure knows how to keep the crowd moving.

Profile Picture Yamini, 12/31/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day