29 Reviews for Digby & Rose (featuring Letterpress Light)

Digby Rose is easy to work with as Heather is extremely responsive. While they are not cheap, we were very happy with the final product. Our save-the-dates and invitations came out great. We would recommend Digby Rose to anyone.

Profile Picture User4966480, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amanda and Heather were wonderful to work with! Amanda answered all of my many questions in a very timely fashion. She sent many different designs for me to pick from and was happy to make many little tweaks and changes. I even came into the shop more than once to review the design and finalize my paper choices. Again, Amanda made it easy and was happy to have us. We never felt rushed or like we were asking too many questions or making too many changes.

I would highly recommend working with them!

Profile Picture Marisa, 11/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Digby & Rose was fantastic to work with! I could not be happier with our wedding invitations, thank you cards, and programs. They were very easy to work with and always quick to respond. The quality of the design and the final product is outstanding. We have received SO many compliments on our invites. I would be very happy to use Digby & Rose in the future.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We ended up with absolutely gorgeous invitations from Digby & Rose. They were very helpful during an impromptu meeting when my mom and I were in the area and they were great to work with through the ordering process. They have a great supply of samples to see ideas and options but were very open to customizing and made helpful suggestions with layout and design. The cost was very reasonable compared to what I was looking at online, plus we had the obvious benefit of having personal assistance and layout help. The paper and letterpress were of great quality, and they were quick with printing and delivery.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/25/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I worked with Taylyn on wedding invitations. She was fantastic!!! She was very professional and extremely helpful. She sent us invitation proofs within days and by the second one, she had it perfect! The overall quality of the invitations was spectacular too- the paper and quality of work was better than any other company we had looked at. Our wedding invitations are great and more than we could have expected. The overall cost of the custom letterpress is reasonable as well when compared to other companies. I highly highly highly recommend Digby and Rose if you want stationary that is of superb quality and comes with amazing customer service and designers!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am absolutely thrilled with the beautiful, unique and creative save the dates and party invitations that Digby and Rose created for me. Everything was done professionally and efficiently. I am getting countless compliments from guests! I hope I have another opportunity to work either Digby and Rose in the future.

Profile Picture User4317878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

From scheduling my initial appointment to designing our invitation to picking up the final product--every step was completely flawless at Digby and Rose. The staff was incredibly helpful and could not be any friendlier. Digby and Rose offers custom-made invitations (with the option of beautiful letterpress printing--which I highly recommend!) at a very reasonable price (especially when compared to other DC paper stores). I provided D&R with a general idea of what I was looking for and they created the most beautiful product!! They also offer the option to print the mailing addresses on the envelopes, which turned out beautifully too. I could not be happier with my invitations and my guests love them. I HIGHLY recommend D&R!! I am so happy I chose them to design my wedding invitations!! Thank you, Taylyn and Heather, for all of your help and support! ~AR

Profile Picture User3718715, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Heather and her hubby Rob worked super hard to make our custom leterpressed wedding invitation suite perfect! Patient, kind, easy to work with, and most importantly super talented are just a few ways to describe Heather!!! If you are in need of superb and personal wedding invitations, Digby & Rose is the place to go! Thank you guys so much for everything!!!!!!!!!!!! Best, Tre B.

Profile Picture User3671834, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Digby & Rose created both our Save the Dates and Invitations. They were exceptionally beautiful and we received compliments from many of our guests. Heather completely understood our vision and helped us develop something unique to fit our style and taste. I'd strongly recommend Digby & Rose to anyone!

Profile Picture User3508873, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather was so professional and responsive. My invitations came out more beautiful than I could have ever expected! I will definitely be using Digny & Rose again in the future.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Invitations were done perfectly. We designed them together and I was more than happy with how they came out. They were very timely, and even kept me on track when I needed to get information submitted to them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User3522753, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We used Digby & Rose for our save-the-dates and wedding invitations. If and when an event calls for it, I would love to work with Rob and Heather again. They did a wonderful job setting the stage for a fabulous wedding.

When we had our save-the-date consultation, we didn't really know what we wanted. Rob, however, brainstormed with us, showed us options, etc. We decided to go with a DC metro map concept that Rob skillfully designed (now featured on their website: http://www.digbyrose.com/2012/washington-dc-metro-map-save-the-date/). The recipients went wild over the clever yet modern feel of the save-the-dates. Given the quality, many people thought it was the invitation!

For the invitations, we went with a pre-designed modern letterpress and white foil invitation. Again, Rob helped us with color choices, paper selections, etc. The end result was gorgeous! We received emails/text messages from friends and family gushing over them, as most people thought we couldn't top the save-the-dates.

Heather was also great to work with in terms of getting mock-ups to us in a timely fashion, explaining pricing, delivery, etc. Very professional!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/26/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Digby and Rose is the perfect place for a busy, practical (and very particular) bride like myself who loves beautiful paper to get their wedding invitations. I say Heather is perfect not only because she delivered a gorgeous invitation that I can not stop starring at, but she did so with the highest levels of professionalism. I came to Heather in a panic because I skipped over the invitation checkbox on my list putting me in a slight time crunch. This did not phase Heather at all. We had a phone consultation (I live in NJ) where Heather laid out all the options in addition to the pros and cons of ordering certain items. Communication is so easy with Heather - she has such a lovely demeanor. I loved how Heather will work with you to get the luxury invite you adore within your budget - the many options offered made putting together an invitation suite so easy. After the consultation, Heather responded immediately to all of my e-mails and proof edits were available within hours. The invites arrived in an extremely timely manner and it was apparent that much care had gone into the creation of these invites. You will get everything you pay for and more with Digby and Rose. I can not say enough about how impressed I was with their high level of service. I am so thankful for Heather - she has been my favorite wedding vendor to deal with and I am looking forward to doing more business with her in the near future.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend Digby & Rose! Rob and Heather were fabulous to work with. The design they came up with for our invitations was unique and spoke to the location of the wedding, while still being understated and classic. They were beautiful. They were also wonderful in designing other elements, such as favor cards, programs and postage stamps, so we had a cohesive "look" to our wedding materials. They were extremely responsive and did the work quickly. I would not hesitate to use them again!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations were beautiful. I am not going to lie, they were not cheap but the service and quality were exactly what I paid for and definitely worth it. Not to mention working with Heather Noss was one of the best experiences I have ever had working with a vendor (and I am an event planner in real life). She is immediately responsive. Did everything I asked and produced the highest quality of work. Sitting with them for 2 hours on our first visit the first comp was almost exactly perfectly what I wanted which rarely happens. All of their work is impecable.

Profile Picture Sarah , 3/23/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

I found working with Digby and Rose to be a wonderful experience. Our invitations came out great--we couldn't have been happier with the final product!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I worked with Heather on my wedding invitations - she did a wonderful job. I found something in her existing sample books that was nearly perfect, and she incorporated my changes (and a few revisions) with no problems. She also recommended a great calligraphist to address them. I loved working with her!

Profile Picture Ligia, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We wound up going here on the whim, after walking by on our way to dinner.

As it turns out, we had such an amazing experience working with Digby and Rose, and our invitations were SO well received among all of our guests. In fact, our caterer in Portland said that they were the "best invitations he had ever seen," which was a huge compliment. We were looking for creative and different, and they provided us with just that!

Because we were planning a wedding in Portland, Oregon, we wanted something unique and focused on the Northwest. Heather was able to provide us some creative and unique "destination-like" invitations. She took such time and had such patience with us, in every decision. Her attention to detail is such a skill!

We will certainly use Digby and Rose again for any other letterpress/invitation services that we need!

Profile Picture Mackenzie , 8/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Great to work with. Created custom invitations that were so unique and lovely. While waiting for them to come I was worried since we had the artist draw an abstract piece for us, but it came out perfect!

Profile Picture User2592412, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Compliments flooded in about the wedding invitations that Digby & Rose created for us. Not only were they absolutely stunning, we experienced nothing but the utmost professionalism from this pair. They truly know their craft and they are the best in the DC area. I looked around for the perfect invitations for a very long time before coming across their website and after one consultation I knew they were the vendor to go with without question. We loved their work so much that we called about place cards and a few other paper items. Unfortunately we weren't able to swing the additional items with our budget, but I will say when we called them (at the last minute) about programs, they were prepared to do everything possible to get them in by the deadline.

They are extremely focused on detail and will do their best to work with your budget. That being said, their work is not inexpensive by any means but it is worth absolutely EVERY penny. If you value invitations as one of your priorities then look no further!

Profile Picture Shala, 7/14/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Digby & Rose were awesome to work with for our wedding invitations! The design they made for us was absolutely stunning... I can't wait for our guests to see them! I definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for high quality and professional work.

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/7/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We're having a very small wedding, so it was great that Heather was so accommodating in terms of getting together a small number of invitations. She was always very prompt in responding to any request I had, and was extremely flexible in making changes to suit us. The invitations arrived quickly, and were simply beautiful. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone that asked.

Profile Picture E, 6/9/12, 1 Review

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

I just finished working with Digby & Rose on my invitations for my upcoming destination wedding, and I could not be happier with the way they turned out. The invites just went in the mail and my family and friends are already raving out the design and the quality.

Heather is wonderful to work, she is extremely responsive and very professional.

I would highly recommend Digby & Rose to any bride.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Digby & Rose were absolutely amazing to work with and I recommend them to all my friends. I used them for both my wedding save the dates and invitations. They were able to take my design vision and translate it into absolutely stunning letterpress pieces - they have a great eye for design and are up on the latest trends and techniques. Throughout the design process they were patient after we went back and forth through multiple design reiterations and proofs. They left no detail unoutched! All the while, they were able to work within my budget that I had set up front and lay out options for me so I could make informed decisions on how best to spend my money. Heather Noss is an absolute joy to work with - she is patient, creative, responsive and will go out of her way to make sure that your invitations are 100% perfect. Even the envelopes they printed were stunning, and I had a number of people ask me if they were handwritten (they were printed digitally in script). I have recieved many compliments on the invitations thanks to them!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather did a fantastic job with our invitations! She is so professional and such an artist! She got us what we needed well within our time frame and worked with us to get our invitations just right. We got so many compliments on our invitations.

Profile Picture S, 2/25/12, 1 Review