Diamonds Direct South Park Reviews

Vanessa · Married on 12/03/2016

2.8
      2.0
      2.0

Diamonds Direct is very hit and miss. My engagement ring came from there and we had a few issues with them after the buying process. They were very nice and informative when you go in to first buy your ring. After that it seems like they don't really care about you as a customer even though you have spent thousands of dollars with them. I took my ring to have the center stone re-centered because I noticed it was a little off set. Boy that was a mistake. It came back to me the gouges of the the halo and saughter all over the center stone. When I noticed this and took it back the sales lady tried to say they have the best jeweler and I had to have dropped it for it to get the gouges. So your telling my in got identical marks on both sides from dropping it. Yeah, I don't think so. So luckily the Verragio rep was there and she took care of the situation for me since no one at Diamonds Direct wanted to take responsibility. Verragio of course fixed my ring right up and it looked better than ever. So just be weary of their service department at times. Other times it has been fine, I had my ring re-plated before the wedding with no issues. Another thing I noticed the same day I had the issues with my ring, if you don't look as though you have enough money to be in the store their sales reps do no approach you. I had two friends with me browsing the cases and not once did either of them get asked if they needed assistance or would like to see anything. That is a great way to loose out of business, you never know she may have been willing to spend thousands in your store, but you will never know since you didn't take the time to ask her if she needed assistance. It's just poor customer service in my opinion.

Sent on 12/28/2016

1.8
      1.0
      1.5
      1.0
      3.0

Visited this location, was unhappy with the sales person and even more unhappy with the prices. Spent 10k at another independent jeweler - would not bother going back.
    They spend an exorbitant amount on advertising - I now see how they pay for it. I would definitely look elsewhere.

Sent on 03/06/2015