Jason of Beverly Hills

Beverly Hills, CA View map

Jason of Beverly Hills provides a unique engagement ring customization process that starts at selecting the stone and building a one of a kind gorgeous design around it. Not only do our clients help design their own ring, they are intimately involved in approving every step of this timeless process. We can work with any budget to give every person that celebrity private jeweler experience.

Please visit us at our boutique located inside:

The Beverly Wilshire Hotel

9500 Wilshire Blvd

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

310.385.3970

Or send your request to info@jasonofbh.com

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
  • User1743125 2+ years ago
    Thank you......The exceptional services provided by the professional team at Jason of Beverly Hills simply exceeded my expectations. I was in search of a completely unique ring to propose to my fiancee and had had no luck at numerous other stores. I was referred to Jason of Beverly Hills by a friend who raved about his great experiences with them. I was amazed at what a difference I immediately saw with their service as their goal was simply my satisfaction.......their experts worked with me to develop a novel design, helped search for high quality stone through their network of dealers, and their in-house team finalized ring production in record time to produce a truly unique ring in time for my Hawaii proposal trip.

All in one service by a trustworthy team of true professionals who are passionate and proud of the quality of their work and the art of your chosen craft! I highly recommend Jason of Beverly Hills to anyone in the market for jewelry!

Thank you to the entire team!
    Satisfied Customer

Real Weddings

• John & Alex
    40 photos · 05/16/2015

9500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, 90212
Location of (Jason of Beverly Hills)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding