Zest Jewelry Art

Asheville, NC View map

My jewelry evolves from my heart, and is inspired by the flow and patterns in the natural world around me. I create my jewelry using traditional hand fabrication techniques, meaning that everything I make is individually crafted by hand in the metal itself. Because of this, each piece is unique and individual, and while they tend to follow similar design themes, they are never exactly the same. Because being unique is what I do. A lot of my designs are one of a kind. And the truth is, I don’t always know how they will turn out, because they speak to me, as they grow, and I listen and let them flow, from my hands, heart and mind. That’s what I do. I make my jewelry art, and if you like it, I love to make it for you.

I combine different color golds; I use 18K yellow and white, and 14K rose and green golds, for their best color. Many of the diamonds I set are warm, natural colors, champagne to cognac, and golden or lemon yellow. I like combining different colored gemstones and metals, using different textures, in matte or high polish finishes. Usually, I set my stones and pearls in bezels, but occasionally I will do something different, and create a different way to set the gems. I have fun making jewelry, I find it very spontaneous and intuitive. I love creating special custom pieces, or recycling old jewelry into something new and personal.

I love the special meaning jewelry has in peoples' lives, and the ways it is used to celebrate events, and feelings. I like creating something that I know will be valued as art for future generations. I feel privileged to become part of your history. Thank you, please enjoy........

Which of the following services do you offer?

Cleaning
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
4.2

1 User photo

Geneva Married on 03/20/2018
    Had custom wedding rings made through Zest, of two gold, faceted rings. They turned out beautifully and a nice fit for both my fiance and I. They were completed incredibly fast too. We did not need the rings until next year but they were finished in a week and a half. We're very happy with the rings and the prompt service :)
  • User2481661 2+ years ago
    Amazing designs you can't find anywhere else! My fiancé got my ring custom made by Wren and he loved working with her. We looked all over and found the best right in downtown. You might think it's overpriced based on location, but not the case here. Their prices were very reasonable and she worked with our budget. She even incorporated my future mother in laws first engagement ring setting by making the gold into berries on her signature leaf and vine design. I love my ring and still admire it daily, I always will. What a gift these artists have, which I was blessed to receive.
    Rebecca Married on 10/09/2016
    I looked all over for a wedding band to match my engagement ring and finally found it at Zest Jewelers. I love all of Wren's work. I also had the diamond from my great aunt's engagement ring that I wanted to have set into a pendent and Wren worked with me to design a custom necklace and matching earrings. My fiance got his wedding band there too. I can't wait to wear all of my jewelry on my wedding day in three weeks. I would definitely recommend Wren and Zest Jewelers.

821 Riverside Dr Asheville, NC, 28801
Location of (Zest Jewelry Art)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding