The Bead Lady TM

Concord, NC View map

Congratulaions on your engagement!

Allow me to tell you a little about myself, my team and how we can help make your special day even more special!

My name is Kathleen Reeder and I am "The Bead Lady". My husband and I founded The Bead Lady TM in November of 2002. Our 3,100 square foot bead showroom and custom design studio is located in the heart of downtown Concord in North Carolina. Our showroom houses beads from all over the world. Due to our vast bead selection and customer service our shop has become a destination spot for our clients from all over the nation. Many of our clients are beaders and come to us for supplies and inspiration. Others like to come and add one of our unique and one-of-a-kind pieces to their jewelry wardrobe.

What's unique about our business is our selection is so large and diverse that we are able to create just about anything you can imagine. Jewelry, headpieces, garters, bridesmaids jewelry..we do it all!

AFTER the big day, what do I do with my flowers?:

You have all these fabulous flowers but what should you do with them? We can help! We have a process that not only will preserve your flowers but you can actually WEAR them! There's about 12 steps that go into making each flower bead. I hand roll them in the palm of my hand. Much love and prayers going into these special beads. Once the beads are made we then turn them into a piece of jewelry of your choice! (Earrings, bracelet, a keychain, tassel necklace or simple pendant.) Please visit our the photo section to see samples.

Find us on Facebook

www.weddingbouquetjewelry.com

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories

• AHOOD77
    Adrian Married on 10/10/2020
    I Love theearing and braclet set that was made for my ladies sooooo much I had to have a set for me to wear. The Bead Lady did a wonderful job and I was over joyed with the gifts I gave my ladies!
    Kari P. Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!!!

The bead lady is amazing! I learned about her from a friend who had jewelry made from her wedding boquet. When my sister and another friend got married, I immediately brought their boquets to the bead lady to create a truly unique piece of jewelry for them! I gave them as gifts and they couldn’t have been more perfect! I recently got married and had my mom take my bouquet to the bead lady to make more jewelry for me! Her quality of work is excellent and I am very happy to be a repeat customer!
    Allison Married on 06/23/2018
    I made an appointment and brought in one of my bridesmaid dresses and a groomsman's tie. The owner spent the extra time and went around and pulled out several beads to match the colors. She kept putting pieces together until I had the perfect earrings (6 pairs for bridesmaids and 2 for flower girls). I now have the perfect gift for an excellent price!

The Bead Lady TM's reply:

Alison,
    Thank you for taking the time to write these sweet words! We are so happy you love what we created for your special day!
    Xoxox
    Kathleen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Casey Hendrickson Photography Casey Hendrickson Photography Wedding Photographers

Kathleen is absolutely AMAZING. She can create any gorgeous piece of jewelry, and I absolutely adore the flower beads she's able to make. If you want someone that will truly create a keepsake, you HAVE to go see her!

The Hotel Concord The Hotel Concord Hotel Weddings

Nothing better than getting your memory beads from Kathleen at The Bead Lady...you'll never have to let go of those memories from your big day!

Icing on the Edge Icing on the Edge Wedding Cakes

The Bead Lady, Kathleen is a pro at designing perfect jewelry for your wedding. From fun parties to walking down the isle in elegance and style, she will design the perfect pieces for each event. Don't forget jewelry for your bridesmaids. After your wedding, she will turn your flowers into beads. Instead of storing your flowers and waiting for them to be crushed, turn them into beads and wear them often.

1 Union Street N Concord, 28025
Location of (The Bead Lady TM)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding