1 Union Street N, Concord, NC 28025 Map · Phone number

About The Bead Lady TM

Congratulaions on your engagement!

Allow me to tell you a little about myself, my team and how we can help make your special day even more special!

My name is Kathleen Reeder and I am "The Bead Lady". My husband and I founded The Bead Lady TM in November of 2002. Our 3,100 square foot bead showroom and custom design studio is located in the heart of downtown Concord in North Carolina. Our showroom houses beads from all over the world. Due to our vast bead selection and customer service our shop has become a destination spot for our clients from all over the nation. Many of our clients are beaders and come to us for supplies and inspiration. Others like to come and add one of our unique and one-of-a-kind pieces to their jewelry wardrobe.

What's unique about our business is our selection is so large and diverse that we are able to create just about anything you can imagine. Jewelry, headpieces, garters, bridesmaids jewelry..we do it all!

AFTER the big day, what do I do with my flowers?:

You have all these fabulous flowers but what should you do with them? We can help! We have a process that not only will preserve your flowers but you can actually WEAR them! There's about 12 steps that go into making each flower bead. I hand roll them in the palm of my hand. Much love and prayers going into these special beads. Once the beads are made we then turn them into a piece of jewelry of your choice! (Earrings, bracelet, a keychain, tassel necklace or simple pendant.) Please visit our the photo section to see samples.

Find us on Facebook

The Bead Lady TM 1
The Bead Lady TM 2
The Bead Lady TM 3

Allison · Married on 06/23/2018

I made an appointment and brought in one of my bridesmaid dresses and a groomsman's tie. The owner spent the extra time and went around and pulled out several beads to match the colors. She kept putting pieces together until I had the perfect earrings (6 pairs for bridesmaids and 2 for flower girls). I now have the perfect gift for an excellent price!

Sent on 04/04/2018

The Bead Lady TM's reply:

Alison, Thank you for taking the time to write these sweet words! We are so happy you love what we created for your special day! Xoxox Kathleen

Cara · Married on 11/04/2017

when you work with Amanda and Kathleen, you truly get nothing less than EVERYTHING. their talents are unmatched and the gracious, respectful, happiness of their shop is a beacon of light in what can be a stressful time of planning, planning, PLANNING! my jewelry was perfect! i wore my mom's dress, so couldn't do the wild, blingy, funky look that i might normally sport, simply because that is not what a remade 40 year old dress calls for... and they NAILED it. my bracelets and earrings were gorgeous - still had the bling that people "expect" of me, but were dainty and perfect for my dress... my hair comb and jewels added the perfect touch of whimsy... and, when i was floundering for garters, Kat kindly reminded me that she also does those - and i was so much happier with them than with ANYTHING i had seen online! working with these two ladies is truly an experience in laughter, love, and professionalism, all rolled up into one!

truly could not have asked for a better complement to my beautiful dress.

xoox Cara

The Bead Lady TM 4
    The Bead Lady TM 5
    The Bead Lady TM 6

Kayla · Married on 10/21/2017

My sister gifted the beads to me with my wedding flowers perserved in them and i love them so much. I love showing them off being their so unique. I highly recommend The Bead Lady for doing something special with your flowers.

The Bead Lady TM FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories

• Casey Hendrickson Photography
    Casey Hendrickson Photography Wedding Photographers

Kathleen is absolutely AMAZING. She can create any gorgeous piece of jewelry, and I absolutely adore the flower beads she's able to make. If you want someone that will truly create a keepsake, you HAVE to go see her!

• The Hotel Concord
    The Hotel Concord Hotel Weddings

Nothing better than getting your memory beads from Kathleen at The Bead Lady...you'll never have to let go of those memories from your big day!

• Icing on the Edge
    Icing on the Edge Wedding Cakes

The Bead Lady, Kathleen is a pro at designing perfect jewelry for your wedding. From fun parties to walking down the isle in elegance and style, she will design the perfect pieces for each event. Don't forget jewelry for your bridesmaids. After your wedding, she will turn your flowers into beads. Instead of storing your flowers and waiting for them to be crushed, turn them into beads and wear them often.

• 1 Union Street N Concord, NC 28025 See on map