The Bead Lady TM Reviews

32 | Concord, NC

32 Reviews for The Bead Lady TM

32 The Bead Lady TM Reviews

Allison · Married on 06/23/2018

I made an appointment and brought in one of my bridesmaid dresses and a groomsman's tie. The owner spent the extra time and went around and pulled out several beads to match the colors. She kept putting pieces together until I had the perfect earrings (6 pairs for bridesmaids and 2 for flower girls). I now have the perfect gift for an excellent price!

Sent on 04/04/2018

The Bead Lady TM's reply:

Alison, Thank you for taking the time to write these sweet words! We are so happy you love what we created for your special day! Xoxox Kathleen

Cara · Married on 11/04/2017

when you work with Amanda and Kathleen, you truly get nothing less than EVERYTHING. their talents are unmatched and the gracious, respectful, happiness of their shop is a beacon of light in what can be a stressful time of planning, planning, PLANNING! my jewelry was perfect! i wore my mom's dress, so couldn't do the wild, blingy, funky look that i might normally sport, simply because that is not what a remade 40 year old dress calls for... and they NAILED it. my bracelets and earrings were gorgeous - still had the bling that people "expect" of me, but were dainty and perfect for my dress... my hair comb and jewels added the perfect touch of whimsy... and, when i was floundering for garters, Kat kindly reminded me that she also does those - and i was so much happier with them than with ANYTHING i had seen online! working with these two ladies is truly an experience in laughter, love, and professionalism, all rolled up into one!

truly could not have asked for a better complement to my beautiful dress.

xoox Cara

The Bead Lady TM 1
    The Bead Lady TM 2
    The Bead Lady TM 3

Kayla · Married on 10/21/2017

My sister gifted the beads to me with my wedding flowers perserved in them and i love them so much. I love showing them off being their so unique. I highly recommend The Bead Lady for doing something special with your flowers.

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

I am delighted with the jewelry I had made from my wedding bouquet! I had earrings, bracelets, a necklace, and a bookmark made for myself and family. Each piece is so unique and absolutely beautiful! The love and care that Kathleen puts into her work is evident.

Sent on 12/15/2017

The Bead Lady TM's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review! We love that you appreciate our service and our jewelry we made for you!

Sydney · Married on 04/29/2017

I am SO pleased with the service they provided! I had my bridesmaids made necklaces and my flower girl a bracelet. They were so happy to help and made our experience one to remember!

Sent on 03/17/2017

The Bead Lady TM's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this sweet review! So happy you are pleased with what we made for you!

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

Book this vendor!! They make everlasting memories out of your special day! My flower beads could not have turned out any more perfect!

Kadie · Married on 09/17/2016

They are super sweet and nice people to do with business with and they listen to your every need. Their work is amazing and I've never experienced them doing a bad job on anything I've received or have heard of through others!

I would definitely recommend the BeadLady! Absolutely beautiful jewelry!

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2016

Before hearing about the Bead Lady, I hadn't heard about turning flowers into jewelry but I thought it was such a great idea. What a great way to preserve your flowers in a way that you can enjoy them daily after the wedding. I turned my wedding bouquet and other wedding flowers from about 2 weeks after the wedding and asked for a bracelet and necklace. About a month later my order was ready. And the jewelry was so gorgeous! She was able to get such great colors from the flowers and the jewelry was so delicate. It was better than I could hope for. I'm so glad I heard about the Bead Lady and I would recommend to anyone who wants to save their flowers from a special occasion to visit the Bead Lady. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/13/2016

The Bead Lady TM's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for your sweet and kind words! We work hard to ensure our clients have a wonderful piece of jewelry from their flowers! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Kathleen

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2016

Before hearing about The Bead Lady, I hadn't heard of turning flowers into jewelry but I thought it was such a great idea. What a great way to preserve your flowers in a way that you can enjoy them daily after the wedding. I turned over my wedding bouquet and other wedding flowers from about 2 weeks after the wedding and asked for a bracelet and necklace. In about a month, I picked up my jewelry and they were absolutely gorgeous. The colors she was able to draw out of the flowers and the delicate style of the jewelry was exactly what I wanted. I'm so glad I heard about The Bead Lady and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

The Bead Lady was a blessing in all aspects of our wedding. From the beginning to end, she made sure I had special pieces that looked fabulous! Together we designed custom jewelry for each of my bridesmaids - a special and unique gift that I was able to give each of my girls! Then she took some family jewelry and made a one of a kind bracelet for my special day. The bracelet was unique and beautiful, something I will treasure forever! After the wedding, Kathleen preserved some of our flowers and created some fabulous gifts for our parents and some treasures for me! I could never have imagined the flower jewelry turning out so wonderful! It is a unique and special way I get to remember our wedding day everyday!

Sent on 08/02/2016

The Bead Lady TM's reply:

Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to write these sweet and kind words! So happy you love our craft! Love you!

Stacey · Married on 04/23/2016

Beautiful bridal belts/sashes!! She is such a pleasure to do business with!

Kristin · Married on 10/25/2015

The Bead Lady was great to work with! I took my bouquet there for them to make memory flower jewelry and I loved how it turned out. I got a bracelet and necklace made from my wedding bouquet, but they offer so many more options such as: earrings, keychains, Christmas ornaments, etc. I highly recommend that all brides take their wedding bouquets to have the petals pressed into flower beads so you can always wear a special piece of your wedding day with you. The staff at The Bead Lady was great to work with and they were so professional and courteous of my needs-not to mention they were quick to make my jewelry. Thank you Bead Lady for such a special piece of jewelry to remember my special day by!

Miranda · Married on 10/10/2015

I found The Bead Lady at a bridal show and was so intrigued with the idea of making beads from my wedding bouquet. I contacted her right after my wedding to make sure my flowers would get to her in time. She was very responsive and in the end the pieces she made for me were BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend every bride getting their wedding flowers made into beautiful works of art!!

Tara · Married on 06/06/2015

I took my beautiful wedding flowers to the bead lady because my mom found out that she could make my flowers into jewelry. She made the prettiest earrings for my mom and I from my wedding flowers and I absolutely love them and now I have a memory of my flowers and wedding that I can wear all the time!!! Strongly recommend that everyone come and use them for jewelry!!

victoria · Married on 05/30/2015

I brought in my great grandmothers necklace that was missing a strand of pearls. She added a new strand with modem tweak and made it absolutely beautiful! I can't not wait to wear this heirloom on my special day.

Shea · Married on 04/25/2015

Kathleen made a custom necklace for my big day. I had some complicated accessories that I wanted it to coordinate with - she was amazing at suggesting ideas and ultimately creating a one-of-kind necklace! Can't wait to wear it! Thanks Kathleen!

Rachael · Married on 10/18/2014

After my wedding in October, I really wanted to find a cool way to preserve my flowers--they were absolutely gorgeous! Thankfully I remembered that my photographer had mentioned that The Bead Lady could turn my bouquet into beads, instantly creating one-of-a-kind jewelry, a family heirloom, and a really awesome way to preserve my flowers. I dropped my flowers off at her shop and told her what kind of jewelry I'd like (I chose a bracelet and earrings), and then she took it from there. The turn around time was very quick--I had my jewelry only a couple weeks after dropping off the flowers. And the pieces came out beautiful! She makes a courtesy call a little before you jewelry is ready just to make sure that you don't want anything else made out of your flowers, which was really nice. You can really tell she loves making jewelry and puts 100% into the products to make sure her customers are satisfied. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my flower beads!

• User4620864 · 2+ years ago

The Bead Lady made me jewelry from my wedding bouquet. Everything turned out gorgeous! She listens exactly to what you want and creates it. It's a perfect keepsake from your wedding day, and I gave some away as gifts to my mom and grandmother. I definitely recommend her!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/31/2014

Katherine was a gem to do business with. Very patient, informative and creative. She made 5 key chains, 1 necklace charm and 6 Pandora like charms for me. There were lots of options to choose from, colors, shapes, beads, almost anything was possible. I plan to give them as Christmas gifts to parents, grandparents and wedding party. The Bead Lady was recommended by my daughters Matron of Honor and I am so pleased to be able to carry with me a moment of her wedding everyday. I highly recommend "The Bead Lady" to anyone who would like to preserve a special memory and to have a keepsake.

Cortney · Married on 06/14/2014

The Bead Lady made my flower hair piece for my wedding! It was amazing! Not only did she help me pick out the right one, she customized it for me by making the flower stand out more! I loved it and received lots of compliments on it! She is also going to take roses from my wedding that we used in our Unity ceremony and will be making beads out of them to give to family that participated in the unity ceremony! I would definitely refer other people to her and continue to tell people what an awesome job she did for me!! Thank you so much!

• AHOOD77

ADRIAN · Married on 06/08/2014

I Love theearing and braclet set that was made for my ladies sooooo much I had to have a set for me to wear. The Bead Lady did a wonderful job and I was over joyed with the gifts I gave my ladies!

Krystle · Married on 05/31/2014

I had jewelry made for my bridesmaids as part of heir gifts and they were just as I wanted. She made them in about 30 minutes and they were perfect quality!

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2014

The ladies at the Bead Lady made me beautiful jewelry for my wedding party and myself. The pieces they made are gorgeous! Most amazing customer service and they make you feel like family. I cannot wait to see what comes from my ceremony flowers when she makes my flower beads. Its such a unique creative service! I am hooked now and will be a long time customer.

Lacey · Married on 04/12/2014

My experience with The Bead Lady was amazing! I went into her store in search of jewelry for my wedding and she designed the most amazing necklace and bracelet for my special day. I went back for the bridesmaid's jewelry as well. All of the pieces turned out gorgeous and I would recommend her to any bride. She is a wonderful vendor to work with. Thanks again for all of your help!