Diamonds Direct South Park Reviews

Diamonds Direct South Park 6
  • Heather

Heather Hayes · Getting married on 04/25/2020

This Vendor is a Must!!

I went to a Saturday event they had and my now fiancé ended up buying my ring that day. The store is very nice and all the sales reps were so friendly and informative and quick to help you. I ended up choosing an In house custom design by one of their jewelers and I wanted that deign modified a little more and they were very accommodating and did exactly what I wanted. I absolutely love my ring! I wanted something classic but romantic with a “nature” feel to it and I love how the design looks like roots coming up and holding my diamond and it resembles a flower shape. They offered refreshments (champagne, beer, wine) while you looked and the diamond selection process was fun and the lady that helped us was very sweet and helpful! They work with you no matter your budget and price range. We had my five year old
    Son with us and there is a kids room and activities for kids to keep them occupied while you look - and it is a huge glass room so you can see them the whole time your looking. Having that definitely helped me relax and focus on enjoying ring shopping verses trying to make sure my son was behaving. I would highly recommend Diamonds Direct Southpark!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Diamonds Direct South Park 7
    Diamonds Direct South Park 8
    Diamonds Direct South Park 9
    Diamonds Direct South Park 10
  • Susan

Susan Mcinerney · Getting married on 10/05/2019

The only place to shop in Charlotte!

Diamonds Direct is amazing!! I LOVE going to the store. The quality and level of service from the associates there is top notch. My now husband made several revisions to my engagement ring and every time they were so helpful. I have had to have my ring sized several times since he gave it to me and they are always so helpful and courteous. We also purchased my two eternity bands and his band there, as well. Don't shop anywhere else if you want quality and service!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Diamonds Direct South Park 11
  • Kristy

Kristy Elyse · Married on 05/19/2019

Stunning diamonds!

Just walking into this place takes your breath away! I've never seen so much sparkle in one room! My husband and I had looked at many places before finally deciding to get my wedding band here! It matched my engagement ring perfectly! Love it as well as the customer service we received here!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

The best experience

The absolute best service with the absolute best diamonds.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/10/2018

My fiancé designed my ring online. It’s absolutely perfect! More beautiful than we imagined.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Cori · Married on 09/22/2018

We worked with Christy, she was excellent and very knowledgeable. This was the first and last place we shopped, found our rings on the first trip. The week before the wedding, I needed mine resized, during a hurricane nonetheless, and they knocked it out in just three days! I cannot wait to go back and add another band for our anniversary!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Diamonds Direct South Park 12

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Five stars all the way around. My (then) fiance got my beautiful engagement ring at Diamonds Direct so when it was time to find my wedding band, I went straight to diamonds direct.

They are helpful and so well knowledgeable. They understand that any ring is a big purchase and take their time to explain exactly what you are looking at. They are not pushy and genuinely want you to find what it best for you. I ended up going at one of their 20% off sales and I got the same diamond band as my engagement ring. Now that I can FINALLY wear it all the time, I can say that I am absolutely in love with both my engagement ring and my wedding band. They are simple but sparkly and are perfect for me.

I am so lucky to be apart of the diamonds direct family and will go there for any of my jewelry needs! Thank you DD!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

My fiance and I shopped for rings together, and I really enjoyed my experience here. The service is impeccable. I was a little intimidated at first, but my reservations quickly subsided. I was offered a glass of wine, and they were very patient as I tried on different rings. As someone who doesn't know all about engagement rings, my favorite part was actually learning about the diamonds and what all of the c's and other terms mean. They were also very upfront about cost of each diamond. My fiance ended up purchasing here, and we get so many compliments on my beautiful ring.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2018

Asim Baksh is the best! We had a WONDERFUL experience at Diamonds Direct with Asim when picking out my engagement ring and stone. It is beautiful!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • User7394137 · 1+ year ago

My fiancé and I went to look at rings together and spoke with Lynn. She was great in helping me find my style. When my fiancé went back to pick a final ring out, he said he tried choosing styles that he like rather than me and Lynn was very quick to correct him. The final ring selection was perfect! A combination of both of our styles.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Salae · Married on 08/19/2017

I went into diamond Direct and had the best experience!!! Kim was awesome, she made us laugh, she found the perfect ring for me and she even found a discount!!!! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

We worked closely with both Rogena and Joey. First time we went in "just to take a look," Rogena let me try on every possible style in their store. She was so patient and made sure to point out the four "C's" in every ring I tried on. When we came back to finalize which style I really liked, we worked with Joey. He is the sales manager with a lot of personality. Tells it just like it is. He won't tell you what you want to hear, he'll tell you the truth.
    We went to DD off a recommendation from another couple, and will certainly recommend them to other couples looking for a great experience!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

Everyone I talked to was wonderful! They were very helpful and gave me excellent customer service! I would definitely recommend going there!

Sent on 12/07/2014

the lady that i worked with was extremely helpful, trace was fantastic took her time explaining everything to me and really made sure that i put together the right piece for the special day. Even went as far as to make sure that the ring would be ready in time for the engagement along with helping with picking the perfect matched band for the engagement ring, even shipped the ring closer to my home to assist with travel arrangements.

Sent on 09/04/2015

SHANNON · Married on 09/17/2016

Diamonds Direct is the place to go if you want to buy jewelry/diamonds in Charlotte! My husband worked with Lotte to buy my engagement ring and we continued to work with her for our wedding bands. My husband had a specific wedding band style in mind that Diamonds Direct didn't carry so they designed it for him! It turned out exactly how he wanted. Every time we go into Diamonds Direct, the service and the selection always blows us away.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/03/2016

My engagement ring couldn't be more beautiful. My fiance custom made it and from what he tells me they did everything they possible could to make it just the way he envisioned it. Fortunately I work in the same building so I can drop my ring off anytime to be cleaned or for any maintenance. They have been great, I recommend them to anyone and everyone, My diamonds are so clear and beautiful, I couldn't have pictured a more beautiful fing!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Jo · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I absolutely LOVE Diamonds Direct in Charlotte!! We both got our wedding bands and my engagement ring came from here. They offer incredible service and are very easy to work with. They never try to push you outside of your intended budget and are awesome at helping you find everything you are wanting within that budget in the jewelry you desire. I would give them 10 stars if I could! We always love going to Diamonds Direct!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

My wife and I have been looking for a diamond ring for our 20th anniversary and we’ve explored B&M stores (e.g. Tiffany) as well as online retailers (e.g. Blue Nile). Eventually Diamonds Direct earned our business by its competitive price and excellent customer service. Lynn Tu, a DCA Graduate, is the sale representative who helped our procurement from the beginning to the end. Her years of experience in the jewelry industry, in-depth knowledge about diamonds and amicable personality made our shopping at Diamonds Direct such a pleasant experience. If my memory serves well, my wife and I probably visited the store well over 6 times in total, consulting Lynn on searching for our dream diamond. Every time, she was patiently and professionally helping us by way of understanding our needs, sharing her knowledge, offering suggestions and providing inventories for us to choose, with absolutely zero pressure. At the end, we ordered a custom made ring, for which the diamond itself needed to be sent back to GIA for inscription and the setting needed to be ordered from NYC. Both was done in a timely manner and the product completely exceeded our expectations. We felt so grateful to have met with Lynn and thank her for all the great help she has offered. Other people we’ve had opportunities to interact with in the stores are all professional and kind as well. We would highly recommend Diamonds Direct to those who are looking for quality diamond rings but don’t want to spend unnecessary money just for a brand name, also don’t feel 100% comfortable to order such expensive jewelry online that you’ve never seen and touched physically. Diamonds Direct is your choice.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Tegab · Married on 05/14/2016

We got beautiful wedding rings here during their "no interest for 5 yrs" monthly payment plan deal. Totally worth it- this way we could get what we wanted and not have to be so worried about budget. They have a huge selection, so you should be able to find what you were hoping to find.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Deanna · Married on 09/26/2015

They've been great both times we've purchased rings

Sent on 03/04/2015

The service you receive at Diamonds Direct is awesome. Great people work there and they really are willing to work with you. When I went there with my fiance to pick out my wedding band our representative took the time to listen to what I wanted and she provided with me several good options. The one we decided on was a very good deal and it was exactly what I wanted. I was very pleased.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Monika · Married on 06/20/2015

As always, Diamonds Direct has great value and incredible service. My husband purchased my engagement ring from them. I was having difficulty finding a wedding band that worked well with my antique looking engagement ring. There was one ring that I liked but was hesitant. I put down a refunable deposit to hold the ring so I could come back with my then fiancé and get his opinion. During the day or two between being in the store they resized the ring to my size so I could see exactly how it will look when I put it on without charge, even if I decided not to buy it. I ended up getting it and they gave me the discount offered the following week for a promotion they were having early. I send everyone I talk to to them. They understand service and their products have incredible value. Very happy with them.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

We found our engagement and wedding rings at Diamonds Direct. Their staff is very friendly and patient. We looked through all of their rings before making a final decision. We had looked at numerous jewelry stores before finding the perfect rings at Diamonds Direct. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Abby · Married on 03/07/2015

Amazing service with such a beautiful selection! My fiancé picked out the most stunning engagement ring from here, and I get numerous compliments on it daily. We also bought or wedding bands from Diamonds Direct and have been so impressed with their quick and friendly costumer service. This location provides such a comfortable and relaxed, yet sophisticated atmosphere. You never feel rushed or haggled. It's been a pleasure working with them!!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Sairy · Married on 11/01/2014

Wonderful service!!!!!! We bought our engagement and wedding rings here! Loved them, the price, and the wonderful sales man, Ross, who helped us.

Sent on 12/14/2014