Di Sciascio Photography Reviews

4 | Hollywood, FL

4 Reviews for Di Sciascio Photography

jim · Married on 10/30/2010

Last fall, I had the pleasure of working alongside Alessandro when I hired Di Sciascio Photography to shoot a wedding with me.

I brought Alessandro all the way up from Florida to NC. His skill is on par (and even better in certain areas) as my own when it comes to wedding photography. He is a consummate professional, full of energy and one heck of a great cook!

I highly recommend Alessandro for any wedding, local or worldwide. I can't wait to bring him back to NC or wherever my next wedding assignment takes me so I can have the pleasure of working with him again.

www.jimcolmanphotography.com

Sent on 02/02/2011

Josie · Married on 08/07/2010

Di Sciascio is the most amazing husband (Alessandro) and wife (Lisett) team photographers in town!!!  You have to check out their website to see and appreciate the work they do.  They are professional, creative, punctual, friendly, easy to work with, extremely helpful, we could go on and on with all the special qualities they have.  Both Alessandro and Lisett enjoy what they do, have great ideas and welcome your own ideas to make your pictures special adding your own personality, and actually take their time without rushing you throughout the whole photo session.  They made our engagement pictures and our wedding day very special.  Thank you guys a million!!!!  We recommend them 100% for any special occasion!!!

Sent on 08/20/2010

Jaelin · Married on 01/16/2010

We give Di Sciascio Photography our highest ratings and sincere recommendations to anyone looking for photography services for their wedding or event.
    We hired Alessandro as our photographer for our destination wedding in Aspen, CO in January 2010 after seeing what an amazing job he did on our engagement photos- we were blown away by the quality of his work and his 'eye' for catching the right shot at the right moment. We knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding, and we are so happy that he did.
    Of all the vendors that we worked with for our wedding, Alessandro was the best- not only was he professional, flexible, and prompt in all of his communications leading up to the day; but when it came to the actual wedding he was also a ton of fun to have around, everyone loved him!
    He went out of his way to catch that 'perfect shot' over and over again and the results of his hard work were absolutely incredible.
    We would hire him again in a second and we give his business card to everyone we know that gets engaged!

Sent on 04/04/2011

madison · Married on 08/27/2011

I was really happy with the quality of photos and extra attention to detail.

Sent on 10/06/2011