David Acuna Photography Reviews

37 | Katy, TX

37 Reviews for David Acuna Photography

Marianna · Married on 04/22/2017

David did an outstanding job shooting our destination wedding in South Beach, Miami. We live in DC but despite the distance, David was 100% on point with it vision and communicates extremely well! His pictures are incredible, creative, vibrant, and a true reflection of who we are as a couple. THANK YOU David!! We will be recommending you to our friends both in Washington, DC and in Miami!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Alina · Married on 01/29/2016

David Acuna is THE MAN!!! He did our engagement and our wedding photos and he absolutely was one of our best decisions. He is professional, organized, and doesn't skip an important photo beat. He worked with us since we live in South Florida, but had our wedding in my hometown of Orlando florida. He was a great destination photographer, arrived on time to our venue, and surpassed our expectations.

Highly recommend if you are looking for a creative, amazing photographer!

Thank you David!

Sent on 02/17/2016

David, was absolutely GREAT. Not only on our wedding day but also on the engagement session we previously had. He is helpful and trustworthy. Truly professional and is willing to do anything to snap the best shot possible. We recommend David, if you are looking for someone reliable, professional David Acuna is your guy.

Sent on 10/05/2015

davey · Married on 04/04/2015

YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH HIM
    Where do i start? first off let me say i have used David Acuna multiple times. First met him 10 years ago when he did my 10 year anniversary pictures. Even then he was so Professional, so easy to work with & just got amazing pictures for us. My wife hates being in front of a camera, but David made her felt so comfortable. Now 10 Years later this man has grown in strides. His work is just uncomparable to any others, he has a artistic approach that everyone loves. I used to be a photographer, so i know what to expect & David goes 100% beyond that. I would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH HIM

Sent on 02/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2014

David has an amazing talent. We were blown away by the amazing engagement pictures he took that we asked him to do our wedding too. We couldn't have been happier and know that we couldn't have found a more perfect photographer. On top of that he is very professional and a great guy to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2015

adriana · Married on 02/08/2014

Amazing guy to work with! We had our engagement and wedding photos by him and we couldn't be any happier with all the pictures. You can definitely tell this is his passion so he puts 100% to every single shot the takes... If you want to have those WOW photos definitely work with Acuna!

Sent on 04/26/2014

David is one of the best photographers out there. My engagement pictures were amazing and I cannot wait until I see my wedding pictures. He is the sweetest person, so easy to work with and his work is brilliant. I am so happy I chose him for my wedding pictures :)

Sent on 05/06/2013

Wow! No enough words to say how amazing are David's pictures. He knows head to toe this wedding business and knows when to tackle wonderful picture moments. We did our engagement shoot and our wedding ceremony and reception with David and we are so happy we selected him for our event. He's flexible, organized, knowledgeable, helpful, and fun. We felt a lot of chemistry with him during the shootings and his pictures look out of this world. He's truly a wedding photograph professional and we enjoyed working with him. Ximena & Landys, married Dec 16th, 2012

Sent on 01/05/2013

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2012

My fiance and I are absolutely in love with his work! We were fortunate enough to have David take our engagement pictures as well as wedding pictures. He even did a surprise shoot with my fiance for a gift for me. David has become our friend along the way. He is professional, efficient, inspiring and so unique!

His work speaks for itself, but if you need a little extra push, we recommend him hands down!!

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2011

David is a wonderful person and photographer. He was professional at all times and I could not possibly be any happier with our engagement pictures. I have not yet seen our wedding pictures but I know 100% that they will be amazing. I have recommended David to many of my friends and will continue to do so.

Sent on 01/21/2012
  • Laz

Laz · Married on 11/26/2011

He is wonderful to work with. Very accommodating to our ideas. Our engagement session photos were amazing. We have not yet seen our wedding photos, but we are confident the images will be just as amazing.

Sent on 01/15/2012

deanne · Married on 10/21/2011

David is an incredible photographer! He was one of my favorite vendors. Not only is David an extremely talented, but he is also such a pleasure to work with. He makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. David will capture every emotion and special moment from your wedding day. He seriously did not sit down the entire night. I am so excited to see all my wedding pictures! I seriously can't say enough good things about him. Look no further...you will not be disappointed! I would recommend David to any bride. I can't wait to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 10/29/2011

Anastasia · Married on 07/23/2011

David Acuna is the absolute best! He is extremely professional and you can truly tell that he loves what he does. He is very creative and he certainly exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Amarella · Married on 05/21/2011

It was a pleasure to work with David Acuna!! He is so creative and talented. You see the passion while he is shooting and the excitement makes things so fun. He has great packages and beautiful albums. My husband, like many guys, doesn't enjoy taking pictures, but David found a way to make it so simple and fun for him...it was great!!!! My engagement pictures and wedding pictures are phenomenal. Our friends and family love them like we do!!! It is all you have left, so it is so important to find someone that you connect with and that loves what he does because it definitely shows in his work.

Sent on 06/23/2011
  • I

Ileana · Married on 04/23/2011

David is the best photographer! He did such an amazing job with our wedding and our engagement photos!! Not only is he very talented, he is such a pleasure to work with! Very nice, easy to get along with, and very patient! He captures some beautiful moments and the quality of his work is superb. And his prices are good too!! Highly, highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/04/2011

Dianna · Married on 03/26/2011

We can't say enough about how wonderful David is. Choosing to use David Acuna for our engagement session, civil ceremony, and formal wedding was the best decision my husband and I made (apart from the decision to get married!). When we looked through the photographs on his blog we immediately feel in love with his pictures. It's fair to say we were hooked. When we met with David we felt completely at ease; he is friendly, easy going, fun, and enthusiastic about his work. That pretty much sealed the deal. We had so much fun doing our engagement photos, and were so lucky that David was available to photograph our private civil ceremony. On the day of our formal wedding David and Bibi were on time and ready to shoot. Apart from taking posed family photographs, we didn't even notice they were there. Now that we have three AMAZING sets of photographs, all of our friends and family can't stop raving about how many beautiful, unique, magical, and smile-inducing pictures David captured. I've received dozens of compliments from co-workers and random passers-by who see my wedding picture in my office (not kidding!). We can wholehearted endorse David Acuna. It's a decision you won't regret.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Melissa · Married on 03/12/2011

My wedding was March 12, 2011. I cannot express with words what a wonderful photographer David is. I knew from the moment my husband and I met him, that he would be our photographer. As a bride, when you finally have your big day, much of it can be a blur because it moves so quickly, but the photos David captured are nothing short of amazing. His creativity, professionalism, quality, and fun spirit are unsurpassed. Just by looking at my photos, it brings back all of the memories of that most special day. Many of them just take my breath away, and even bring tears to my eyes.

If I could rate David more than 5 stars I would, and I would recommend him without any reservation what so ever! If you want outstanding photos for your big day, David is certainly a sure thing!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Jasmin · Married on 01/29/2011

David and his wife, Bibi were fantastic!!! David is extremely talented in mixing traditional shots and creative shots, and has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. David captured every moment and emotion on our wedding day. Most of the time, I did not even realize that he was taking pictures! David and Bibi were easy to work with on every level - which is especially key on your wedding day when stress and nerves can run high. David is very organized, professional, and a genuinely kind person. I would highly recommend David Acuna Photography to any bride looking for a wedding photographer. Our wedding pictures are truly amazing and I will cherish them forever.
    Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Dag · Married on 11/20/2010

David was recommended through a friend and totally became a great friend of mine. Super creative and professional.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Gianina · Married on 10/10/2010

After the wedding all you have left is memories and the photographs that tell a story. Our "story" is portrayed beautifully by David's ability to take amazing photographs.

David has wondeful innovative ideas on taking photographs that are not traditional looking but rather from a journalist viewpoint. We loved working with him. His prices are also very competitive.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Andreya · Married on 09/18/2010

By far one of my favorite vendors. David and his wife Bibi are true professionals and just overall kind and hardworking people. David was literally on the floor getting amazing shots of our wedding day and our enagement session. I have never met a wedding vendor with work ethic like that! I am so incredibly happy with my final pictures and would definitely recommend Acuna Photography to anyone!!! Wish I could give them 10 stars across the board! 5 just isn't enough :)

Sent on 12/31/2010

vicky · Married on 08/15/2010

David and his wife Bibi are absolutely amazing. I was travelling from Scotland to Miami to get married and another Scottish bride had recommended David. Boy, am I glad I booked them to capture my special day. Amazing, amazing, amazing! If I had all the money in the world, I would fly David over to Scotland for every special event that I wanted to capture. He is very efficient and responsive in communicating with you, very professional and he and his wife are such fun to work with.

Just take a look at David's work.....It speaks for itself.

Thanks again David & Bibi!!!

X

Sent on 09/09/2010

lisa · Married on 07/09/2010

Photographers are not easy to choose from since there are so many out there. Upon searching different websites we kept going back to David Acuna's because his work truly stood out.We live out of state and he was willing to meet with us on short notice while we were visiting Florida. His correspondence was great, always answering our questions either on the phone or by email. We were more than happy with the service that David provided us on our wedding day. He was great to work with from the start and professional throughout the entire experience. He was easy going and fun to work with. He is a hard worker. I dont think he took a break the whole time he worked with us! His creative eye shines in his work and the vibrant colors in his photos are amazing! We were so thrilled when we saw our initial photo teasers and the remainder of our photos were just as great! I highly recommend David as a photographer you can trust! Lisa & TJ

Sent on 08/19/2010

Danna · Married on 04/24/2010

David is creative and professional, I was very happy with his videography video. I would recommend him for any special event. He is able to capture the little details that made your day special.

Sent on 04/28/2010

M · Married on 03/21/2010

David was great. He has a great eye for color and is a very talented person who was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Plus, he was really helpful after the wedding when we were working on the album. My husband and I wanted some big changes to the original design he proposed. I couldn't believe how nice David was about making all the changes (we were totally perfectionists about it). We are so happy with the album, and every single person who sees it just raves about how beautiful the photos are. He does great work and really cares about capturing the joy and fun of your wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2011