Daelan De Photography Reviews

7 | Madison Heights, MI

7 Reviews for Daelan De Photography

• Christine

Christine · Married on 09/25/2010

These girls are great, from the first time we met them until the end of our wedding journey. They we're on time to the wedding & even filled in the place of our late hair dresser. They are professional, and you can tell they take pride in their work. They are both friendly & caring. After getting some of our pictures back I felt like a little kid inside a toy store, I wanted more & more. They are so beutiful!! My husband & I are so excited to get the rest back. Thank you girls so much for making our wedding day so special.

• Y

Yvette · Married on 08/14/2010

Both of the photographers are very personable and friendly. They made our wedding day memorable and we have tons of photos to remind us of our wonderful day! Excellent quality in both our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be happier! Thanks so much!

Dominique · Married on 07/17/2010

I was just recently married in July and I found Rebecca and Breanne on Craigslist advertising their services. From day one I knew EVERYTHING would be perfect. They were so professional from the first meet and greet to us following up with one another up until the event.I would not change picking them to share in our special day for the world. They were on time and I let them do their thing and VOILA... Majic. When I saw the photos on their site I lit up like a Christmas tree because they were sooo Beautiful and my husband also had a smile from ear to ear when I showed him the photos. We are so glad that we found them and with me being an out-of-state Bride they made everything so easy as if we were in the same state. I see a longlasting relationship formed for future photo ops for me and my family with them. Thank you so much and we <3 you guys.

Kate · Married on 04/03/2010

Bec and Bree were so nice, I feel like one of there friends now. They made the shoot so comfortable. By the time the day was over I felt sad because I didnt want them to leave! They are so much fun!!

Holly · Married on 01/09/2010

Loved having these girls take my boudoir pictures!! They made me feel so comfortable, and I think that's one reason why a lot of girls don't do these types of pictures. I promise by the end of the shoot you won't even mind walking around naked. Overall experience was great the pictures turned out great and best of all my husband loves them!!

Angela · Married on 11/07/2009

I did Boudoir pictures with these ladies for my grooms gift. I had already booked my wedding photographer when I ran across them. I wish I hadnt but couldnt get out of my contract. My husband LOVED them he couldnt beleive it . I felt so comfortable and at first I was changing outfits in the bathroom but by the end I actually was flashing them, looking back im a little embarassed but it was so much FUN!!! Thank you Bree and Becca!!!!!

Helga · Married on 06/11/2011

2.4
      2.5

They did our engagement photos and our wedding. They are a great team and very easy to work with, we had a fun time with them.
    The pictures were somewhat disappointing, not one full length picture of us in the chapel or outside and they said it was because we didn't ask for this pose. They showed up late and I didn't get the picture of my dress on a hanger which I did ask for. There are lots of nice pictures, but a lot of missed moments. Also a lot of posed pictures with the feet cut off.