Cynthia Starr Photography Reviews

50 Reviews for Cynthia Starr Photography

50 Cynthia Starr Photography Reviews

Rebecca Deyo · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing pictures!

Cynthia did a gorgeous job taking the photos for my wedding on September 22nd! My fiancé (now husband) was so nervous about all the photos he would have to take because he is extremely shy about taking photos and photographers always make him feel even worse about it. Well I can say he absolutely LOVED Cynthia and her assistant. They made him feel completely comfortable. I could not have picked a better photographer. Very pleased with all of my wonderful photos and excited to make my wedding album!

Cynthia Starr Photography 1

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Cynthia has been awesome from the beginning of our wedding process! She made us feel comfortable and always answered any question we had! It was 95 degrees in the day of our wedding, but Cynthia made the photo process easy so we hardly noticed the heat. She is wonderful and highly recommended!!

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2018

Cynthia was awesome and willing to take all of the most ridiculous pictures we could come up with. She worked with us beforehand to create a schedule and a list of pictures we definitely wanted, and she was certain to get them all. Her assistant Ben was just as helpful. We couldn't be happier with our pictures!

Annmarie · Married on 05/12/2018

My friends and family have used Cynthia for their weddings, and she did such gorgeous work that I planned my wedding date around her schedule - and I’m so glad I did! The pictures came out beautifully - from the engagement shoot to the big day. She has a phenomenal eye and knows so much about photography and the area, she can guide you if you need help deciding on locations - but she’s also happy to do any specific shots for you. We took time out of the reception to do big family group shots and she made it quick and easy, coordinating with our DJ to make sure it went as smoothly as possible. Thank you so much for capturing our day so perfectly and allowing us to relive the memories forever!

Dara · Married on 11/04/2017

Cynthia is best! Great to work with and made me feel so comfortable. I didn't have to worry about anything photography related with someone like her on board. Photos came out great. There was a tiny glitch when ordering the wedding 11x17 photo and she went above and beyond to correct and make up for the error without me even asking. A smart business woman and a class act.

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Cynthia was a wonderful photographer all around! So professional, supportive, and creative all throughout the process. Her attention to capture all the details of the wedding made our event so special-you will not be disappointed!

Cynthia Starr Photography 2

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

Cynthia’s expertise made our wedding photos come out sensational! She is detail oriented and ensured that all of our most memorable moments were highlighted. We would highly recommend her to any couple. Her calm demeanor makes what could be a stressful time, calm and relaxing.

Teryl · Married on 07/28/2017

The best decision we made for our recent wedding was hiring Cynthia Starr. From the get-go, Cynthia was responsive and eager to know what was most important to us and our families. We met before hand to discuss our wants including family Formal's, first looks and private mom/dad/bride moments. She listed out a very clear timeline for which we and our families were able to follow the day of to make everything seem less chaotic. And when the day came, she and her assistant were complete professionals. Her humor, patience and flexibility helped make a crazy and exciting day seem less like work and more natural. We had a multicultural wedding with many guests who speak little English, but Cynthia worked wonders to get the shots we requested. We also had a cranky flower girl, but somehow, magically, when we received the photos, there were beautiful pictures of her. The photos came SO quickly and they are simply stunning. I can't say enough about how amazing Cynthia Starr is.

Justin · Married on 06/10/2017

Cynthia Starr was amazing. Our engagement session with her was great, she was so helpful in picking a place to take photos and she got beautiful shots. She was awesome in making sure we had our timeline planned out so that we could get everything captured the way we wanted. Her and her assistant we're with us all day and thier patience was amazing. Our day flew by and you can trust she captured it all. I couldn't think of a better photographer to capture our day and the precious memories!

Renee · Married on 06/03/2017

Cynthia is very attentive to detail and takes the time to truly capture the emotions of your special occasion. Her calm demeanor is extremely appreciated and I feel very fortunate to have had her record our special day!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband and I looked at many photographers before finding Cynthia. When I met her and talked to her about her photos and her view on the wedding photo process, I knew instantly we had to have her for our wedding day. And we were 110% right, as our photos are GORGEOUS. We are really awkward when told to pose for pictures, but Cynthia was able to capture the most perfect moments, and beautiful photos; I look at the pictures and remember the exact moments that I can relive from our day. As first looks have become a very popular wedding choice, I want to add that she has it down to an art form! She and her assistant were a considerable distance from us, and we had our moment together, yet her photos are like she was right up there with us...STUNNING. I would highly recommend her to anyone; the quality of the photos as well as Cynthia as a person, cannot be found just anywhere. Cannot wait to use her in the future for our family!

Emily · Married on 08/14/2016

Our wedding was August 14th, 2016. Cynthia was amazing!!! She was really nice, easy to work with. She helped make our day extra special with taking amazing photos. We brought some of our own props. Cynthia was really easy going and took the photos we really wanted using our props. She really did an amazing job!! She took photos all night long and made sure to get everything we asking for. I couldn't have anything for anything better. I would definitely book her again.

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

From start to finish, we had a fantastic experience working with Cynthia! She answered all of our questions in a timely and professional manner. When we met her in person at our engagement shoot, she put us at ease with her sense of humor and eye for artistic shots. Our guests were very impressed with the quality of our engagement book, which we used as a guest book at our reception. On the day of the wedding, Cynthia and her assistant caught all of the special moments without being intrusive. Our families and friends loved interacting with them. We received our formal photos very quickly on a beautiful flash drive, and all of the photos are amazing! My husband and I are having a tough time choosing which shots we want for our prints and album. We could not be happier with choosing Cynthia Starr Photography to capture the best day of our lives! Thank you, Cynthia!

cyra · Married on 06/11/2016

Cynthia was an absolute pleasure to work with! She and her assistant were completely amazing, our families can be difficult and they rolled with it with smiles on their faces! They made everyone feel comfortable while getting all the shots we had asked for and more. I would recommend her to anyone and will definitely be using her in the future!!! Thank you for capturing our special day!!

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2015

Cynthia was such a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and her passion for photography really shows through the pictures. The engagement session was a great way for all of us to get to know each other further, making us feel more comfortable and relaxed for the wedding day. I loved how there were so many great pictures of EVERYONE. She really has a unique way to incorporate everyone that was there. I highly recommend Cynthia for a photographer, you will not be disappointed.

Great experience! She was great at communicating the timeline before the wedding so there was nothing to worry about on the big day. Our photos came out great, and she got them to us quickly! Definitely recommend!

Dana · Married on 07/25/2015

Cynthia Starr was a FANTASTIC photographer to work with. To be honest, we felt like we were working with a close friend the entire day. Cynthia and her assistant were kind, patient, and flexible throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. Cynthia managed to work with us in a relaxed way, helping to create beautiful and timeless images. Our entire wedding party was so comfortable with her—we were all at ease! I would recommend Cynthia Starr to everyone! Thank you Cynthia! ~Dana & Danny

Dave · Married on 06/20/2015

Cynthia is amazing! She was such a nice person and captured our day perfectly. I can't recommend her enough to someone looking for a great photographer. My husband and I were beyond happy with the whole experience.

I met Cynthia at a bridal expo and fell in love with her pictures/work. She had a great personality and I liked that right off the bat. She was the only photographer we sat down with and we really liked all her other work she showed us. From start to finish Cynthia took the time to get to know us as a couple and quickly found out we hate getting our pictures taken. She made it fun and easy and you would never know from our pictures that we don't like our pictures taken. We love our wedding pictures and couldn't ask for more. When we had a timing issue, Cynthia came up with some great ideas and we are so happy with them. I would recommend Cynthia for any occasion.

Robin · Married on 04/11/2015

Cynthia was an absolute pleasure to work with. She loves what she does and it shows in her professionalism and her photos. She also has the patience of a Saint! I loved the formal shots but I really LOVED the "action" shots, people dancing, laughing and just having a great time. I love that I have these wonderful photos to remember one of the greatest days of my life! I would recommend her everyone.

Amanda · Married on 03/14/2015

Just wonderful.

Cynthia was wonderful from day 1. We had met her through another wedding we were in, so we already knew her awesome work. She made my husband (stiff to say the least) very comfortable at our engagement shoot. That made things so much easier for the wedding. We LOVED our engagement shoot photos and are so excited to see the final product. She was great with the bridal party and all the guests!

Thanks so much Cynthia!!

Cynthia was so great! She was so easy going and quickly and efficiently got all of our photos finished without disturbing our time away from our wedding. The photos came out great and I would highly recommend her for your event! The price was reasonable for great quality work!

Kathleen · Married on 10/25/2014

Cynthia was my favorite vendor I worked with throughout my wedding process. Brides- the only vendor with you ALL DAY LONG is your photographer. Upon meeting other photographers I knew they would just annoy me being pushy all day long. Then we met Cynthia!

Cynthia made the entire process easy. She helped me with my time line for the day, answered all my questions, and let me send her multiple pinterest boards and ideas. She does a free engagement shoot which was fantastic because she got to know us and our nerdy/quirky style. She scoped out the best places for our e-shoot too!

Then came the wedding day. I was relaxed and had all these ideas of what I wanted that I had told her about. She showed up and I was like "OK, do your thing, just tell me what to do" We had so much fun! She and her assistant were so professional with their lighting and poses and ideas, but they felt like friends that fit in so my bridal party and I weren't awkward.

Can we talk about how fabulous my photos are? OMG! I am having a hard time choosing for the album. I said I wanted photo A and Cynthia turned it into an A+. There were a few poses I wasn't sure about (I wasn't in love with my veil), but she said "Oh come on, do just one. You'll thank me for it later." She was right. I loved some of those!

Cynthia's artist eye is fantastic, her work ethic is oustanding and her price cannot be beat. You should absolutely hands down have her as your wedding photographer!

Kathleen · Married on 10/25/2014

Cynthia perfect captured our special day! She was so easy to work with and really worked around us and our guests along with enjoying our day!