14 Reviews for Curlicue Designs Calligraphy

Samantha was excellent and I coudln't recommend her more! I actually found her in a search for NYC based calligraphers, and upon contacting me she informed me that she had relocated to San Franciso and WeddingWire hadnt yet been updated, but that if I was open to mail my envelopes she would be happy to do them, which I had no issue with. She was very responsive over email and FAST! I got my envelopes back in under a week and they were beautifully done and packaged. She offers a great variety of styles and I have gotten many compliments on the calligraphy. I had to have one envelope redone and had one last minute addition, and she was very flexible and accomodating, and even offered to stuff and mail the last minute invite out at no charge. Overall a great vendor to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to a friend for beautiful and quick work. Thanks Samantha!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Samantha is AMAZING! I had a fairly large list with a lot of complicated names, and Samantha not only did them perfectly, she did the quickly! I have no idea how she does it, but when I saw the finished product I nearly cried with happiness. If you want to make an amazing first impression for your wedding guests, I HIGHLY recommend Curlicue!! I literally cannot say enough about how incredible the calligraphy for my invitations was!

Profile Picture Blair, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Samantha is a very friendly and easy to work with. She listens to your wants and shares her thought and ideas. Her penmanship is excellent! My friends and family were surprised to get such a nicely addressed wedding invitation! Thanks Samantha for your beautiful work!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Sam takes a fresh approach to every piece, and is not satisfied with the mediocre.

Profile Picture Tyler, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samantha did the calligraphy for my wedding invitations. She came highly recommended to me by another friend (whose wedding invitations she also addressed). I cannot say enough positive things about her work, her personality, and my overall experience. First, she is incredibly responsive, responsible and reliable. It was so easy to work with her - it was also very fun! Second, she is incredibly, amazingly, fantasticly talented! My invitations are gorgeous - they are perfection, not one mistake, and they came packaged so beautifully when I picked them up from Samantha. I would not hesitate to recommend her services - she's the best!

Profile Picture Jessie, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Curlicue designs for my wedding invitation calligraphy and was very happy with them. We had a hard time picking out the style since they are able to offer both modern and classic calligraphy. I would definitely recommend this company - I'm using them again for my friend's bridal shower invitations!

Profile Picture User2857203, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Curlicue Designs is an incredible value for what you get. The calligrapher is extremely flexible, professional, and easy to work with. She has helped me out on a number of occasions where I was unsure about etiquette regarding addresses or seating, but is never pushy and simply wants to ensure that you are satisfied. Her work is incredible, and I can honestly say that its been one of the highlights of my wedding. I've gotten so many compliments on the invitations alone! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to add a bit of class to their wedding decor.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sam did an AMAZING job with the invites for my wedding. Everyone was so happy with them, and I have received many compliments on the beautiful calligraphy.

Sam was pleasant, professional, completed the work very quickly, and I would highly recommend her for any of your calligraphy needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I couldn't be more happy with my experience with Curlicue Designs Calligraphy. Samantha recently addressed our wedding invitations and everyone who received one was impressed. My fiance's cousin sent me a note that read "I got the beautiful invitation! I don't know who addressed the invitations but I have never seen my name more beautifully written!" They were done professionally and quickly, and I highly recommend Curlicue Designs for any calligraphy needs.

Profile Picture Carol, 6/26/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't thank Sam enough for the wonderful job she did with my wedding invitation envelopes as well as my place cards. I had both of the items printed last minute and she was able to make arrangements for us to meet almost the same day and had the products ready to return to me within a few days. Everything was written accurately, and the few minor adjustments that needed to be made, she did on the spot. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for fast reliable service and beautiful hand writing. Thank you for a great experience!!!!!

Profile Picture Fay, 6/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samantha was amazing. Besides the fact that the final product looks beautiful... She was very responsive to my emails and my last minute additions. I give her an A++ for the quality of work and professionalism. Did I mention that her work is beautiful as well?!. Quality surpasses the cost of it all. Well worth it!!!! (The best part is that the prices are very reasonable!)

Profile Picture Aneta, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samantha is extremely talented and friendly. She is very accomodating as well. There were a few mistakes with my wedding placecards and she met with me the very next day and fixed them right there on the spot! I felt that for the quality of her work her prices were beyond reasonable. She was really a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!-Michelle L.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/4/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samantha has an incredible talent for calligraphy that is absolutely stunning. My husband and I both were blown away by her skills. That alone makes it worth every penny, but she is also a true pleasure to work with, keeping you calm during the sometimes overwhelming invitation process. I had multiple changes with my list and she handled them all - including the last minute ones - and still managed to finish before my deadline. I would absolutely recommend her in an instant to anyone looking for calligrapher. You will be so happy!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The artistic quality of her calligraphy is absolutely amazing! It was hard to believe that a human hand can produce such magnificent handwriting. Her reaction to the numerous additions and revisions to the information (names/addresses) we've given to her was very professional. The finished work was delivered on time and presented to us in a very attractive manner. It is very obvious that much care and attention was given to all our wedding stationery. Samantha is a delight to deal with. Her pleasing personality and professionalism is exceptional.

Profile Picture Yoli, 10/9/10, 1 Review