New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number

About Bella Marie Papers

Bella Marie Papers will help you impress your guests elegantly with letterpress wedding invitations and thermography wedding invites.

Follow Bella Marie Papers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cartiste By Danni
  • Pineapple Street Designs
  • Max and Maiden Ink
  • Wedding Story Writer

111 Reviews for Bella Marie Papers

Davina · Married on 03/31/2018

For my wedding, I knew I wanted to have elegant and unique invitations. I had spent hours searching online but I couldn't find anything that I really liked. At that point, I decided to go the custom route and was referred to Invitation Galleria by my day of coordinator. As soon as we walked into the studio, I knew we made the right choice. Every single invitation on display was beautiful and like nothing I had seen before! Jose was a delight to work with. He explained all of the various options for size, printing, paper, design and price clearly. The design, proof and printing process was simple and we received our invitations on time, as promised. We received SO many compliments on the invitations from our guests about the design, quality and presentation of the invitations. Many people said they were the prettiest invitations they had ever received. I highly recommend Invitation Galleria to anyone looking for top-class, one of kind invitations!

Sent on 04/26/2018
  • I

Ilana · Married on 12/31/2017

Seriously, look no further! Jose and Michelle are one of a kind - they are professional, patient, easy-going and so kind. They printed my invitations, programs, place cards, table numbers and thank you cards. Everything came out PERFECT. They knew exactly what I wanted and brought it to life. Most importantly, they were able to work within my budget and they never tried to pressure me into adding extras. By the end of my first visit, I felt like they were friends of mine. I absolutely recommend them! Jose and Michelle, thank you for being so amazing!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Lynda · Married on 10/14/2017

I was invited to a wedding and received such a beautiful invitation that i had to ask the bride to be where she had them done! And that was the beginning of our journey with Jose! After seeing their impressive showroom I felt maybe they were out of our budget..surprisingly they were not. Very professional yet such a personal touch. Turns out they are also on preferred venue list at the venue ! I highly recommend them for elegant and stunning work!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Bella Marie Papers FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Design
    Foil-Stamped
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• New York, 10021 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Bella Marie Papers)